A Kiss is still a Kiss

By ladycrookshanks

[COMPLETED] BoyxBoy On his graduation day, New mustered all his remaining courage to confess his feelings to... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER 01
SPECIAL CHAPTER 02
SPECIAL CHAPTER 03

CHAPTER ELEVEN

6.4K 271 15
By ladycrookshanks

"Achoooo!"
"Achoooo!"

Several pairs of eyes looked at him and Tay as they both sneezed at the same time.

His head felt slightly heavy and his nose clogged. He looked at Tay who was massaging his temples while aggressively rubbing his nose.

"Are you okay?" he asked as he looked at him.

Tay's face was reddish and his eyes droopy. He placed his palm on Tay's head and was shocked to know he was slightly hot.

"Hey, you have fever."

"It's okay. It's just slight headache."

"I think we should stay for another day. You can't travel on that condition."

"I'm okay. I can handle this. Besides I have to go back today. I have matters to take care of."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Don't worry."

"Okay, then I'll drive."

Tay just smiled timidly at him. He then grabbed their bags and loaded them to the car.

"New, are you sure you won't stay for another day?" his mom asked.

"It's okay mom. We still have a lot of things to take care of."

"Okay, message me if you've arrived."

New nodded and kissed her on the cheeks. Tay did too and smiled at her.

"Take care you two."

_______

Two cymbals clanging against each other—that was what his head felt like as he sat on the passenger seat.

He looked over at New who was behind the wheel and noticed how red his nose was.

"Hey, you okay?" he asked as he looked closely at his face.

"Yeah. You?"

"My head's just a bit painful."

New chuckled and looked at him.

"Then whose fault is this?"

Tay snickered, totally dismissing the accusation being thrown at him.

"Tsss. As if you didn't enjoy it," he replied and shifted on his seat.

"You should sleep. I'll just wake you up once we arrive."

"Nah, I'm okay. I can't let you be awake on your own."

"I'm a bit hungry. Let's grab some lunch first," New announced as he turned left to a nearby fastfood restaurant.

"You're always hungry though," Tay chuckled.

"Come on. You should eat too so you can take some medicine."

Several pairs of eyes watched the two of them as they entered the fastfood. Considering their visuals, it was a given that they would become headturners in an instant.

"What do you want?" New asked him as they approached the counter.

They were lucky for there were no customers lining up to order.

"I want the 2-piece chicken set," Tay responded as he scanned the menu board overhead.

"Miss, 2 orders of 2-piece chicken set with Coke for drinks and 2 large fries and 2 sundaes," New told the cashier.

"That would be 540 Baht sir."

Tay fished his wallet out of his pocket and handed his card to the cashier.

"You don't have to pay for all of it," New nudged him.

He just smiled at New and scanned the place for some seats.

He found an empty spot by the glass wall.

"Here's your order, Sir."

"Let's sit there," he pointed out as he helped New bring the trays.

_____

New excitedly put a spoonful of sundae in his mouth with his eyes closed, savouring its creaminess and sweetness as it melted in his mouth.

He had been craving for some sweet since this morning and being able to satisfy it was something he was looking forward to.

He heard Tay snicker.

"What?" he asked as he opened his eyes directly seeing Tay's amused face.

"You look cute," Tay chuckled and reached out his hand across the table.

"Hey what are you-"

But his question was cut short when Tay wiped his lower lip with his thumb.

"You have some on your lips," Tay replied and licked the thumb he used earlier.

"Shit. You're so gross, Tay!"

"What? What's so gross about it? We've kissed several times already I can even tell the taste of your saliva!"

New abruptly turned his head around and saw several people looking at them.

"Can you not announce it to everyone in this building?" he exclaimed in a hushed voice.

"What? Are you ashamed of kissing me?! You even moan my name whenever we do that," Tay even made his voice louder, earning yet another glances from the people from the other tables.

New felt his face heating up from all the embarrassment he got.

"Ha-ha! Your fever's making you delirious. That's probably why you're saying nonsensical things," he nervously stated as he threw Tay a warning look.

They continued eating in silence with Tay casually hitting his foot under the table.

He just ignored him and focused on his food, happily munching on a piece of chicken.

They were in the middle of eating when he heard several giggles.

He looked up and saw two girls pushing a petite girl and pointing at Tay.

He just rolled his eyes and continued eating.

"He-hi. I'm Prigkhing. May-may I know your name?" a girl in a short pink dress skirt shyly asked.

New scoffed as the girl continuously tucked her hair behind her ear when she had nothing to actually tuck since her hair was in a tight ponytail.

The other two girls behind her were also giggling, nudging the girl in pink teasingly.

"Uhm. I'm Tay," Tay smiled at them.

New just continued eating in silence, gripping his utensils harder and shredding the chicken into tiny pieces making it look like mashed potato.

"Can-Can I call you, P'Tay?"

New almost dropped his utensils when he heard the question.

He grimaced as he glanced at Tay who was looking at the girl.

He grabbed the glass of coke in front of him and stared at it, his eyes squinting and his jaw clenching.

"Su-sure," Tay responded and New tightened his grip on the glass.

"Can I take a photo with you, P-P'Tay?"

That was it. New couldn't take it any longer. He didn't even have the right to be jealous because for one, they were not in a relationship and two, it was just a fucking picture.

But why was he so agitated?

He tightened his grip on the glass even more as he waited for Tay's answer. His eyes were fixed on the glass of coke.

"I-uh, you can—"

New aggressively stood  and drank the contents of the glass in one gulp. He could feel the searing stares from Tay and the three girls as he gulped the coke down to the last drop.

He was about to excuse himself and go to the comfort room when Tay's words stopped him on his tracks.

"ask my boyfriend first. I don't take photos with anyone without his permission," Tay continued with a big smile on his face.

_____

"You look cute when you're jealous," Tay stated as they went back to the car.

He didn't even know why but he felt happy watching New grimace everytime the girl asked him  questions.

He even had to bite the insides of his cheeks to stop himself from laughing every time New rolled his eyes and pouted his lips.

"What jealous?" New responded and started the car.

"Oh come on. You're face says it all," he shifted on his seat and turned to New.

"You're fever's just making you imagine things. Let's buy you some medicine at the nearby pharmacy."

"Come on. It's just light fever. And besides I'm already feeling better after eating, especially after seeing your jealous face," he smiled as New's ears became red.

"Jealous, your ass."

"Oh, you want me to touch your ass?"

"Urgh! Tay, you dirty pig! Can you stop being horny for once?"

He laughed as he watched New's frustrated face. His ears and neck were red and his chest heaving.

He didn't say a word and just placed his hand on New's thigh which was exposed as they were both wearing shorts.

New smacked his hand but he didn't bother removing it.

Instead, he gripped his thigh harder and squeezed them.

"Wha-What are you doing? I'm fucking driving Tay!"

"Why? Can't you drive with my hand on you?"

"It-It's distracting me!"

He smiled inwardly and started moving his hand on New's thigh, slowly moving it up, caressing it and lightly squeezing it along the way.

"T-Tay, urgh! Can you stop that?!" New exclaimed as he stepped on the brakes.

Tay just chuckled and removed his own seatbelt as he leaned over to kiss New fully on the lips.

"I-I can't just stop myself. I've been wanting to kiss you ever since I saw that jealous face of yours," Tay whispered in between their kisses.

_____

New punched in the security code of Tay's unit.

He licked his lips and winced. He glared at Tay who was leaning on the wall.

The bastard purposely bit his lips during their kiss earlier and now they were a bit red.

"Why do I have to be here, huh?" he asked as he threw their bags on the sofa.

"Of course, I'm sick. You have to take care of me."

"Excuse me, but may I remind you that you were the one who threw us into the water, frigging freezing water to be exact!"

"Well, I wouldn't have thrown you into the water if you talked to me!"

"Oh come on! We both know why I didn't wanna talk to you!"

"Oh just admit it, you were jealous of Namtan that's why you lashed out at me the other day!"

"No, I'm not and why would I?! I just hate her down to the core ever since we were young that's why I couldn't stand the sight of her!"

"Oh come on! New, just admit it. You are jealous with Namtan and Prigkhing. I wouldn't mind. In fact, I would be happy."

New grabbed the throw pillow on the sofa and hurled it at Tay but the latter just effortlessly caught it.

"You're acting like a jealous boyfriend right now, New."

He glared at him and sat on the sofa.

He was tired of arguing with him.

"You know what, it seems like you're okay considering how you nag at me all day," he stated and glared at Tay who was sitting at the other end of the sofa.

"I'm still feverish and you have colds too. You spend the night here. I know you're too tired from driving."

"But-"

"No buts. You dragged me to your family reunion and I agreed. Now it's your time to agree to my conditions."

_____

Tay shifted his position and stared at New who was lying still on his side.

They even argued earlier about who should use the bed, with New emphasizing himself as a guest.

So to solve the problem, they both decided to just use the bed.

"Come on, stop sulking. It's not like we haven't slept together in the same bed," he said as he nudged New.

"Tss. I'm not saying anything anymore."

Tay chuckled. "Why don't you take advantage of the situation. After all you like me since university days."

"Liked. Past tense."

"Hmmm. Sooo, that was why you almost broke the glass with your bare hands earlier."

New shifted his position and faced him.

"You know what, your confidence level is something else. You think I still like you? Tss. It was just some stupid puppy love."

He just smiled and didn't even bother responding. Instead, he scooted closer and wrapped his arms around New's waist.

"Hey, what are you doing??"

"I feel cold. I need body heat," he murmured as he placed his head on New's chest.

"You still have slight fever. Tss. I told you to take some medicine earlier. You're so hard-headed."

He just dismissed New's nagging and hugged him tighter.

"Wouldn't it be better if I get sick? You can take care of me all day."

"What am I? You're nanny?"

"No. But you can be my baby if you like."

"You're so gross."

New started ruffling his hair and it felt comfortable like some kind of lullaby putting him to sleep.

"You should go to sleep. We still have work tomorrow."

He smiled as he felt a light kiss on his head and dozed off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 121 15
"LET ---ME ---GO" I gritted as I tried to pry off the hold he had on my throat. "Do you really want me too... " he laughed "....your dick says otherw...
3.7M 96.3K 38
Tyler Lewis is a 17-year-old openly gay boy who's been heartbroken so many times. After finding a new "love" his parents were afraid that his heart w...
312K 12.2K 33
" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in heat. " I'm quick to cut a nigga off, so...
178K 9.3K 55
As part of a dare he didn't want to partake, New was forced to rob a complete stranger by grabbing his phone in the middle of the crowd. But why is t...