We're Back || L.S. || 1D Reun...

CarolinaGirl16628 tarafından

Louis and Harry got together around their second year as a band. They fought against management to try and be... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
NEW STORY ~ See You Again
Happy Together
CHECK IT OUT (please <3)

Chapter 12

3.9K 101 301
CarolinaGirl16628 tarafından

Just.. zoom in on Liam (BUT LARRY!!)

Okay, so like recently, I don't really like writing smut stuff so I'm sorry. If I do have some in the future, I can ask someone to do it for me, but I don't like doing it anymore really. 

Please don't hate me
Love you !

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT and FOLLOW

I'm sitting in the breakfast booth eating a plate of scrambled eggs Harry just made for me, when Niall walks in all grumpy and sleepy-eyed. A recollection of moments from yesterday spin through my head as I watch him grab a bowl of cereal. He sits down across from Haz and I without a word, and indulges into his breakfast. 

"Hey Niall," I greet him. He nods, still looking at his food. He needs to be more energetic in the morning, he's so dull and lifeless. "I have a question." He finally glances up at me as if to say 'go ahead' I clear my throat. "How did you um- How did you know about my song, and why did you already have music for it?" I ask just as Lam and Zayn walked in. They must of heard me ask as they stop and slowly turn around as if to stealthily escape. 

"You two come here," Harry says, he noticed them too. Liam and Zayn sigh and trudge over, sitting on either side of Niall. Niall is still sitting with the spoon raised halfway to his mouth and his eyes are on me. I raise an eyebrow, cross my arms, leaning back, and look across at the three of them. They look like children bein scolded by their parents. 

"I'm going to ask again. How did you get my song, and why did you have music already prepared for it." Harry is gently moving his hand up and down my thigh, trying to give me comfort. I also wont deny the tension I get now with him since we haven't been together together in a long time. 

"Um," Liam starts. "So, you know how sometimes either, or both of you would walk in while we were talking?" He asks shyly. I nod slowly, feeling Harry do the same. "Yea, so Niall looked-"

"Hey!" Niall speaks up. Liam rolls his eyes and gives Niall a look as if to say 'you know I'm right.' "Anyway.. Niall looked through your book and found that song, then he showed it to us. We read through it, and thought it was pretty good. Then we came up with a plan." I sigh, they always have to interfere someway somehow. They can never let me do things for myself, like I'm some helpless little child. 

"And what was this plan?" Harry asks harshly. Zayn rolls his eyes trying to act like he's not bothered. "Well, you two were both being ignorant on how much you still liked each other, so we were going to wait until we were all together, then Niall was going to play the song. We spent a while trying to figure out the music, and it sounded pretty good. We were hoping Harry would realize it's about him and-"

"Wait a second," I hold up my hand. "I never said it was about Harry." I say. They all look back at me with wide eyes and open mouths. I can't stop myself from laughing. "But it was, carry on." Looks of relief spread across their faces and Niall shudders in his seat. "Well, last night was the perfect opportunity so we did it. We didn't know you guys had a 'breakthrough' earlier." Niall finishes. 

We all sit in silence for a moment until I speak up. "Well, the three of you are pretty much always idiots, and I'm hurt that you." I pointed a finger at Niall, "went through my songbook when I always said not to. I write a lot of personal things in there and would appreciate it if you didn't go snooping." Niall hangs his head low in shame and I roll my eye at his dog-like behavior. "That plan wasn't awful, but you guys just needed me to let me work it out on my own, which I did." I tell them. 

They sigh with a nod. "You're right Lou," Liam says. "And we are sorry we invaded your belongings." I nod with a smile. "Good. Now that it's out, do you think Simon would like it? I wouldn't tell him what it's about obviously." I say. The lads perk up and agree with me. 

After we all eat, we are told we are going to the airport. Now that we finished with England, we are flying to Australia, then Japan days later. Harry and I are sitting in the writing room, cuddled together, and he's playing with my hair while I rest my head on his lap. 

"Hey Lou?" He asks. "Hmm?" I mutter in response. 

"I want to tell you this now, before we misinterpret it. I have songs written that I'd like to show Simon, but they are about us. And they may be sad, like a breakup song. I want you to know that it's not how I see you anymore, I love you and we are together again. We aren't how I portrayed us to be in these songs anymore. Do you get that?" He asks. I nod along with him. "Yea I do, I also have songs about us during the breakup, but I'm glad we are together now." I smile up at him. "Good." He nods and we fall back into a comfortable silence.

I watch him watch me through my lashes and I can't keep the smile off of my face. He moves his fingers through my hair and I adjust my head. Right then I realize where I actually place it. On his crotch.

"Hey Haz?" I whisper. His head moves to look at me since he was staring off moments earlier. I don't say anything as I just start moving me head in slow circles. "Lo-.." He trails off as his eyes widen. "What're you-"

I cut him off as I quickly sit up, placing myself over him on his lap still. I'm thankful I locked the door after coming in here. I roll my hips and Harry automatically puts his hands on my waist. "I've missed you," I breathily tell him. He gives me a soft moan in response. 

"Can I.." I trail off as I pick at the waistband of his jeans. He quickly nods, as I quickly rid him of them. I give him a soft, loving kiss as he pulls me closer. "I love you," he tells me. "Love you more." 

And it's moments like these where I am thankful for the soundproof walls.

:><:

"Alright boys, we're at the airport. Come on." Paul calls to us from the front of the bus. Harry and I were just laying around on the couch while the other three were taking turns playing FIFA. Paul walks farther into the bus and stops when he sees Harry and I. His eyes widen a little and his mouth opens to speak. 

"Surprise?" I tell him sheepishly. A smile breaks out onto his face as we stand and he engulfs us into a big hug. "I'm so glad you boys worked it out. I could tell it was killing both of you." He tells us. I laugh, "thanks Paul. We're ready to go." He claps his hands together. "Great. NIALL, LIAM, ZAYN, COME ONE WE ARE LEAVING!" He shouts to them. I go to pick up my bag but Harry darts in front of me and picks up both of our bags. 

"Haz!" I groan at him. "Lou!" He groans back mockingly. I roll my eyes and follow him as he exits the bus and walks over to the private jet that we were driven straight to. I'm thankful, I hate airports. 

While Harry loads his stuff into the plane, I race up the steps and immediately claim the little room in the back. Niall groans after he arrives, having raced to try and snag the room as well. I smirk in satisfaction at him and he rolls his eyes, plopping into a recliner. Liam and Zayn sit in opposite seats, while Paul and some of the others sit up front. 

Harry finally walks into the plain and just laughs when he sees me standing by the door to the room. Niall huffs and closes his eyes while Zayn just laughs. Harry walks over, and I pull him inside, "Don't bother us." I tell Zayn and close the door. 

I turn around to see Harry already lying down on the small bed. There isn't room for much else, but I don't really care. I flop down alongside him and instantly snuggle myself into his side. He sighs in content while bringing his hand to run his fingertips along my side and I shiver. 

"Harry?" I whisper. "Yes boo?" He asks. 

"I love you and thank you for taking me back." He smiles down at me and moves his thumb along my cheek. We are laying face to face and he gently presses a small kiss to my lips. "No, thank you for taking me back. I love you forever." I smile and lean into him more, intertwining our legs together. I pull up the duvet to our shoulders and close my eyes to try and sleep. 

I've probably only had my eyes closed for a few minutes while I could feel eyes on me. I peek open one eye and watch Harry smile at me. I roll my eyes. "Go to sleep Haz. It's a long flight." And it was a long flight. Twenty-one hours I planned to either be sleeping or.. 

Anyway. Harry giggles and pokes my nose. "I don't want to yet." I sigh and look up at him. "What do you want to do?" I ask. He raises an eyebrow. "No, not right now. Later." I tell him, knowing what that look was for. He huffs. Then we are silent for a little bit longer until I speak up.

"When are we going to tell our families?" I ask. Suddenly I have a thought. It doesn't even take a minute until tears are making their way down my face. "Hey hey hey," Harry gently says, wiping at my face. "What's wrong love? You're okay." He kisses my tears away. I shake my head, trying to calm myself down as Harry wraps me in his arms. 

"It's just-" I take a deep breath. "It's my mum," I whisper to him. He only nods as he wipes my face gently, pressing a kiss to my forehead. "She always believed in us, was always upset we broke up. But she knew, she always knew we were still right for each other. She believed we would get back together whole heartedly. She always said she wanted to be the first to know if we did end up together again." A round of tears leak out of my eyes again as I lay in Harry's embrace. 

"Even if she isn't with us, she can still be the first to know." He tells me. "How?" I whisper. He leans over me, and takes my phone, unlocking it. He goes to my contacts and presses my mum's number. My eyes widen as it rings. And rings. I already know no-one will pick up, but my heartbeat always fastens. 

"You have reached the voicemail box of Johannah Deakin, if you wish, leave a message after the beep." 

*BEEP*

It's silent for a few moments as Harry gestures me to speak. I must look frozen, or nervous, so he speaks up instead. "Hi Jay!" His voice almost cracks as well. "Um, we just wanted to tell you first. I still love your son with my whole heart. I hope you forgive me for causing him any hurt, and I promise you to be loyal, brave, and kind to him. I never want to let him go again. I love him wholeheartedly, and we thought you deserved to be the first to know. I love you Jay."

Harry finishes speaking and I have a sad smile on my face. He gestures once again for me to speak. "Hi Mum. Um, like Harry said, we are back together and wanted to tell you first, like you always told me to. I always promised I would. I love him very much and I am very happy with him. I know you wanted me to be happy. I miss you Mum. I love you very much."

I nod at Harry to end the call and he does, saving it to the phone. He places it on the table beside us and I silently let more tears fall as he encloses me in his arms once again. "Thank you," I whisper to him. He rubs my back softly, slowly. "Of course baby. I'm sure she's watching us with a smile. She loves you too." He tells me.

I nod with my eyes closed, and Harry starts to hum a song. He's whispering into my hair, and promising me the world. I don't need the world. I already have it here, in my arms. 

:><:

"HELLO AUSTRALIA!" I scream as we step out onto the stage. The cheers we received back were defeaning. I chuckle into the microphone and wave all around. "How is everybody doing on this wonderful night?" Harry asks. Everyone only screams again, that's usually the response. 

"We thank you for coming and hope you enjoy. This is Clouds!"

We go through part of our setlist, and the night is flying by. I always wished the concerts lasted much longer, but sadly we can't stay in one spot forever. Luckily tonight, we were having a meet and greet. The show started around three, and our meet and greet is at six. We landed in Australia yesterday and spent the time just chilling together in one of our hotel rooms. I really wanted to go swimming, but of course Paul scolded at us not to.

I smile as music starts up. "Better than words, more than a feeling. Crazy in love, dancing on the ceiling."

"Every time we touch, I'm all shook up. You make me wanna- How deep is your love? God only knows, baby."

I'm dancing around the stage while singing into the mic, having fun. My part comes up then. "Better than words, drive me crazy. Someone like you, always be my baby." I sneakily look to Harry, knowing what is coming. 

"Best I ever had, hips don't lie. You make me wanna tsss, one more night." I watch as Harry does his iconic move and have to refrain myself from cracking up. 

:><:

"OH YEA, GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN !!" I scream in the hotel room, dancing on top of the couch. Harry is on his phone, not paying attention to me, while Zayn is somewhere and Liam is playing Niall in a game of FIFA. 

"PAY ATTENTION TO MEEE !!" I yell at them all. Harry only chuckles and I narrow my eyes. I stomp over to him and snatch his phone away, rolling my eyes once I see the screen. "Really Haz? Flappy Bird? You know that game is old right?" I snort at him, then come over a thought. "You were ignoring me on purpose?!" I sneer 'playfully' at him. He laughs and pulls me own into his lap. "And if I was?" He asks. I cross my arms. "No kisses for you." I say, and watch as his face falls. 

"Nooo! I'm sorry boo, I'll always watch you. I'll never take my eyes off of you." He pleads. Now he's just being obnoxious. "Whatever. Let's do something tonight." I claim to everyone just as Zayn walks into the joint hotel room's living area. 

"Like what?" Niall asks, not taking his eyes off of the screen. I shrug. "I don't know. Party? Drink? I'm bored." I whine, while Harry resumes playing Flappy Bird while I'm still sitting in his lap. 

"Sure, cause we all know when you get drunk you don't get clingy and you don't immediately whine for Haz then you don't drag him over to a corner to make out once you found him. In a public area at least." Liam reasons, shooting down my idea. 

"Fine, then Harry and I will go have obnoxiously loud sex in that room." I point over to our bedroom as the phone falls from Harry's grip and he starts to cough. I politely tap his back as Liam only rolls his eyes, knowing I wouldn't do that. 

"Let's play a game." Niall suggests, setting down the controller, having just lost for the third time in a row. I shrug once again. "Sure." 

The other lads agree and Niall walks over to the mini bar, pulling out a few mini vodkas. He walks back over and we all gather onto the floor. "Truth or Dare?" Zayn asks. We shrug. "Sure."

"Cool I go first." I say. "Haz, truth or dare."

"Dare." I smirk. 

"Kiss mee!" I say. He rolls his eyes and gives me a chaste kiss. Liam rolls his eyes. "No using dares for kisses." Liam tells us. I catch Harry's eye and give him a wink. 

"Niall, truth or dare." 

"Truth."

"Tell us about your 'maybe' girlfriend." Harry says. We all ooh as Niall turns red. "She's just a friend right now, but we talked a bit. We are seeing how things go."

"Liam truth or dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to drink this whole vodka mini bottle." Niall tosses Liam a bottle and he groans, but quickly chugs it down afterwards, and makes a funny face.

"Zayn, truth or dare."

"Umm, dare."

"I dare you to call Paul and tell him you're pregnant." Zayn rolls his eyes at the dare. It's stupid. He picks up his phone and waits for Paul to pick up. "Paul?" We hear murmuring on the other side, "I just wanted to call and say I was pregnant. Okay, bye." Zayn quickly hangs up with a huff. 

"LouLou!" 

I roll my eyes. "Dare." He smirks with a glint in his eye.

"I dare you to give us a striptease." He chuckles. Harry's mouth drops open a tiny bit and I roll my eyes. "For your pleasure Zayn?" He laughs and Harry gives him a glare. I stand up and turn on the red LED lights aligned on the wall in the room. I turn off the lamp and go over to play some music. Once  find a (quite sexy) song. I turn my back to them and laugh to myself. 

I hit play and Ariana Grande's Side to Side starts to play. This isn't the best choice, but it's all I've got. I sway my hips back and forth then turn around, moving my hands down my torso. I lift up my shirt and let it fall back down. I watch as Niall has his head in his hands, and Zayn and Liam are laughing. 

I quickly move the shirt up and over my head, and swing it around like a lasso, throwing it to the side. I grind the air and hold my arms up. I move my hands down my chest again and go to unbutton my trousers. I slowly pull the belt through the loops and toss it away, slowly moving the pants down my legs. I kick them off, catching them so I hold them up with one finger. 

Zayn and Liam are in hysterics and Niall is shaking his head, laughing to himself. I look over at Harry and see him to the side. Mouth open, eyes wide. He's sitting back against the couch, and his legs are spread into a v. I see his hand moving slightly over his crotch and I try not to let my eyes bug out. I put a finger into the waistband of my boxers but Zayn stops me. 

"No Lou," He laughs. "You're done." 

Immediately Harry is up and goes into the other room, closing the door. That makes Zayn and Liam laugh harder, so I'm assuming they were trying to mess with Harry. 

I don't bother getting my clothes as I rush to the room and close the door, locking it behind me. He's not in the room, so I assume he's in the bathroom. I'm right as I walk closer and hear breathy moans coming from inside the cracked door. I walk in and see Harry trying to fix his 'problem'.

I step over to him and stand in front of him, replacing his hand with mine. "You know love, I can come help you with this now." I tell him as I move my hand back and forth. He doesn't say anything as he leans his head against the wall and breathes heavily. 

I move my hand while simultaneously grinding against him and his fingertips dig into my hips. "Ugh," he moans, quite loudly. "Let go love, I got you." And he does, and I follow. We stand there, chest to chest for a few minutes until I break the silence. 

"Shower?" I ask. He nods. 

"Shower."

:><:

Chapter Twelve my darlings

Did you like it?
Thoughts?

I enjoyed writing it, sorry for my lack of smut writing :/

How are you liking it so far?

(P.S. What is you favorite solo Louis and/or Harry song?)

Don't forget to 
VOTE
COMMENT
and
FOLLOW FOR MORE LARRY

Love you all !!

-H <3

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

292K 5.5K 20
[COMPLETED] Ex-boyfriends Harry and Louis have lived separate lives since the split of the former band, One Direction. But when the band reunites, ho...
26.8K 900 37
harry is 21 and louis is 23. they are music students in manchester. niall, who is harry's best friend, hangs out with liam and zayn who happens to be...
1.4K 38 6
It's been 2 years since the hiatus, 2 years since the fight. In 2 years a lot can happen and even more can change. Harry and Louis are living proof...
3.3K 87 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...