The Space Between (Aizen x Re...

By ThatOneOtaku22

I do not own Bleach. Y/n is an ordinary high school girl, or at least that's what people think. There are man... More

Author Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A/N

Chapter 16

657 14 1
By ThatOneOtaku22

Sorry I didn't update on Friday. I was at a friends house and didn't have anytime. You all probably expected me to not update anyways because I'm freaking lazy. Anyways, I'm gonna be honest, I haven't finished Bleach. I just got to the 13 opening and I already want to cry. I know what's gonna happen soon and I'm not happy about it T_T. Anyways, go read the story or whatever :P.

(Y/n POV)

After Aizen told me he had something to do, I went back to my room. Ulquiorra guarded outside my door. I wonder why.. There better not be something bad happening.

'Wait, is that Ichigo's spiritual pressure! Why is he here!? Maybe that's what Aizen is doing. I hope he doesn't hurt him (at first when I wrote this sentence I had 'I hope he hurt him' XD. I mean I kind of do but... we don't talk about that..). I don't want anyone else to get involved in this. Especially since... I don't want to go back..'

Ichigo's spiritual pressure disappeared. 'He must have gone back to the world of the living. If Aizen killed him I would have felt his spiritual pressure weaken before going away. Unless Aizen just killed him so fast that-

No, Aizen wouldn't kill him yet, would he?' Suddenly I saw Ulquiorra disappear. I saw a group of arrancar all heading in the same direction. 'Wonder what's going on there. Wait, those are the Espada. Duh, they must be having a meeting.'

I couldn't think of anything to do to pass time, so I decided to take a nap.

(Aizen POV)

I just finished up with the Espada meeting. What should I do now...? Maybe I can go find Y/n. I should talk to her about starting her training again.

I decided to go to her room myself instead of having Ulquiorra bring her to me. I knocked on the door of her room. No answer. I decided to open the door myself.

I opened to door to see Y/n sleeping peacefully. 'She looks so beautiful when sleeping.' I walkover to her and sit on the side of her bed. I start combing through her hair with my hand. She rolled over so she was facing away from me.

'Well, I guess I'll wait for her to wake up. Maybe instead of going back to my room I can just stay here and take a nap with her.' I layed down next to her. She rolled over again, facing me so her face was buried in my chest.

I chuckled a little and combed through her hair again. I started to feel tired and fell asleep.

Yeah, this chapter might be bad. I'm really tired for some reason and I had no idea what I was gonna do. Welp, have a good day/ night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 779 22
[old! BRO WHY ARE PEOPLE READING THIS ITS SO CRINGE 😭😭] In which Y/n breaks up with her toxic af ex boyfriend before she starts a school project. H...
462K 13.3K 33
Y/n was just a normal teenage girl. She's is quiet but very intelligent . She didn't have many friends but barely got picked on at school . One day s...
6.1K 202 20
A normal highschool student. that's what Chichi Shirotsuna is. but as someone starts to put an eye on her, her life changes. and there's this classm...
33.4K 1.1K 19
(The story set before Yhwach asked Aizen to join him. ) Years after years with only darkness as his solid friend. Silence is the only music to his e...