My Other Half (Avenged Sevenf...

By uhavetobekiddingme

This is an Avenged Sevenfold story. The story is mine, however, I do not own or know any one in Avenged Seven... More

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74

Untitled Part 21

270 10 11
By uhavetobekiddingme

"What the hell is this?" Brian asked me.

In the last few weeks, I've been wanting to make things right with Brian. He has avoided coming around any of us. So, I told Matt I was paying Brian a visit. Matt looked skeptical, but agreed. I also took some shrimp jambalaya that I know he loves.

"Gonna let me in?" I asked.

"Oh. Shit, sorry. Come in." He said, letting me inside. I shoved the container at him.

Brian raised his eyebrows at me.

"Is this what I think it is?" He asked happily.

"Yes. It's a peace offering." I sighed.

"Girl, ya didn't have to do this. But, thank you." He grinned, putting it in the fridge.

He looked at me painfully and sighed.

"Tatum, I'm so fucking sorry about everything. I really am." He said.

"Me too. Can we put this shit behind us and move the fuck on? I miss your ugly ass hanging around." I smirked, watching him laugh hard.

"You think I'm fucking hot, but sure. We can. How are you and Matt?" He asked.

"Really good." I grinned.

"You know, I'm actually happy for you guys. I know I didn't act like it, but I am." He grinned.

"Thanks. What about you and Michelle?" I asked.

"We are actually talking and working on things surprisingly. That's part of why I haven't been around much." He grinned.

"Good. I'm glad it's not because of me or Matt." I said.

"No, it's not. And I told Michelle that she needs to apologize to you. Well, to everyone actually. She wasn't always the easiest to get along with, but she is really trying. I'm asking that everyone give her a chance." He said.

"I will. I need to tell her I'm sorry for calling her a bitch that one day." I sighed.

Brian laughed and shook his head.

"She had that coming to her. I told her so." He grinned.

"She kind of did." I smiled.

"Give me a hug, dammit. I've missed you." He said, holding his arms out to me.

I smiled and hugged him. I've missed Brian. He was always fun to hang out with and treated me well. He smiled when we pulled apart.

"And I may have heard a rumor." Brian smirked at me.

"My tits are real. I still think Gena's are fake." I said, watching Brian laugh hard.

"God, I did miss you! But no, that wasn't it." He laughed.

"What did you hear?" I asked.

"That Matt asked you to move in." He grinned.

"You guys are worse than fucking women!" I yelled.

"Indeed, we are. You say yes yet?" He asked.

"The jury is still out." I sighed.

"Tatum, let me tell you something about Matt. That is the most loyal man I've ever met when it comes to a relationship. Yeah, he gives off the vibe of being a badass, but when it comes to the woman he loves, he is a big softie. Between us? The man has never been so happy before since you two got together. It's sickening." Brian grinned.

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"Say yes. It's obvious you feel the same way about him. Don't let this pass you by." Brian said seriously.

"Every time I want to call you an asshole, you redeem yourself." I grinned.

Brian laughed and nodded happily. We chatted for a bit longer, then I gave him a hug when I left. Matt let me take his Audi that he rarely drives. No way was I driving his SUV.

I got back to Matt's place, and found him in front of the TV playing a video game. He saw me come in and shut it off. I know the suspense is killing him about Brian.

"Hey! How did it go? I will kick the dogshit out of him if he was so much as a smartass to you." Matt said seriously.

"Dear god, I thought I had anger issues." I grinned.

"You know what I mean, babe." Matt said.

"Sit down." I said, leading us to the couch.

I sat and explained what all Brian and I had talked about. Even Matt was shocked to hear how well everything went.

"There is one thing you may want to do." I said carefully.

"What?" He asked worried.

"Thank Brian for talking me into moving in with you." I grinned.

Matt's eyes went wide. His face lit up with happiness. I giggled at him when He hugged me tightly.

"You really will?" He asked.

"Yes. And you have Brian to thank. Don't ask what all was said, because that is between him and I. But he was right about what he said." I smiled.

"Babe, I'm so fucking happy. I really am. I'll have the movers pack your stuff up and bring it over." He said.

"Say what? I don't need all of that. I can pack my own things. Jesus." I glared.

"Fine. I'll help you pack. But, someone else is moving the shit here. I hate moving." He grinned.

"Deal." I said.

I leaned over and kissed him slowly.

"One more thing." I said, leaning back to look at him.

"What's that?" He asked.

"Like you, I've known this for a long time too. I was just scared to say it. I love you." I said quietly.

Matt pulled me into his lap and started a heated kiss between us.

"Say it again." He whispered.

"I love you." I whispered, kissing him again.

"I love you, baby. Now get your hot ass upstairs to our bedroom." He grinned.

"You're being demanding again." I grinned.

"Uh huh. Last time I checked, you love it when I'm demanding." He grinned.

"We can't. We have to leave for Zack's." I grinned at him.

"That cock blocking asshole!" Matt hissed.

Arriving at Zack's that night, I was greeted by the Berry's curious stares at Matt and I. Matt just smirked at me and walked over to Zack, leaving me to explain. Thanks alot, dick.

"This is some shit. I didn't see this one coming." Jason snickered.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Gates was adamant about how much he liked you. Like worse than I've ever seen before from him." He grinned.

Talk about awkward. Matt was over helping Zack put beer away still. Of course he would leave me to the wolves. I sighed, and decided one of us needed to explain the entire saga.

"No fucking shit?" Matt asked.

"Damn. Well, congrats. Is that what I'm supposed to say?" Jason asked with a laugh.

"Sure." I grinned.

Matt strolled over to us, placing a protective arm around my waist as the Berry's just smirked at us. Not sure if protective is the proper word, really. Seems almost possessive to me, but I'll let it go for now.

I saw the door open and in walkes Brian and Michelle. Matt squeezed my waist a little and gave me a look. The Berry's just smirked and walked away from us.

"Behave." Matt grinned at me.

"I planned on it. Unless given a reason not to. Damn, man. You have such little faith in me." I told him.

"No, I just know how you are." He chuckled.

Brian held on to Michelle's hand as they approached. I saw Michelle give me a rather nervous look. For God's sake, are we in high school still? She must be afraid of me beating her ass. This should be fun.

"Michelle, this is Tatum. Tatum, this is Michelle." Brian grinned a little.

"Hey." I grinned at her.

"Hey. Can...can we talk for a moment?" She asked me.

"Sure." I said.

"Do not go far!" Matt called out to us.

I glared and flipped him off, watching Brian laugh. Michelle and I went a good distance from them, but still in the sight of both Brian and Matt.

"I wanted to apologize for how I acted that day. I'm really sorry." She sighed.

"Sorry for calling you a bitch." I told her.

She let out a laugh and smiled at me.

"I deserved it. Believe me. I was out of line." She said.

"Shit happens." I shrugged.

She glanced over at Matt and Brian, then looked back at me with a grin.

"So you and Matt, huh?" She grinned.

"Yeah. Hope that doesn't cause a bunch of shit with you and your sister." I told her.

"Just because we are related, doesn't mean we always agree on things. She did Matt wrong. I will openly admit that she did." She grinned.

I nodded a little, unsure of what else to say. I didn't expect her to apologize to me, then actually be a decent human being. There's a first for me.

"Christ sake. Are they that worried?" Michelle asked, staring at Matt and Brian.

"Guess so. Good god. It's like have two dads in the same room." I muttered, hearing her laugh.

"Want to get a drink?" She asked.

"Yes. Then maybe we can have a real conversation without being stared at." I grinned.

As Michelle and I walked away, Brian called out to us.

"Stop!" He yelled.

Both of us turned to see how confused him and Matt looked.

"Where are you going?" Matt asked suspiciously.

"To have a drink without you two being all up in our business." I told him.

"You're serious?" Brian asked, shocked.

"Damn, Brian. Settle down." Michelle laughed.

"What are you up to?" Matt asked me with a grin.

"Know what? We are going to have girl talk. Go talk about your boy band and leave us be." I smirked, hearing Michelle laugh.

"It is not a fucking boy band." Matt growled at me.

"Technically, it is. Nothing but guys in a band. That equals a boy band. I don't make the rules." Michelle laughed.

"No! Matt! No! Tatum is not corrupting my girlfriend!" Brian yelled as we walked off.

"Shit, I can't stop her man." Matt laughed.

"Pussies." Michelle snickered.

"Agreed." I smiled.

Maybe she isn't as bad as I originally thought. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 32 11
Fan-Fiction One Shots Ft. Avenged Sevenfold|||Requests Closed
11.8K 533 38
The ghost of Jimmy Sulivan haunts an innocent girl to ask for her help in being his messenger. Disclaimer: I do not own any of Avenged Sevenfold char...
8K 101 21
This book is now about Slipknot and Avenged Sevenfold. Enjoy