American girl [H.S.]

By onlyanglez

"It's just another bump in the road. Don't know why the fuck our road is so bumpy, but lucky for us, we're ve... More

Chapter 1 - The beginning
Chapter 2 - Best day ever
Chapter 3 - He outgrew me
Chapter 4 - Fuck you, British boy
Chapter 5 - He peed on me
Chapter 6 - #Canoestagram
Chapter 7 - Prettiest ass
Chapter 8 - Give me the Gucci dildo
Chapter 9 - What the duck?
Chapter 10 - Fish smelling cooch
Chapter 11 - Clingy girlfriend
Chapter 12 - Swagalicious
Chapter 13 - My diamond earring
Chapter 14 - Rail me please
Chapter 15 - The ultimatum
Chapter 16 - Stutter a little more
Chapter 17 - I am in deep shit
Chapter 18 - Dudath
Chapter 19 - Painted nails
Chapter 20 - Under the sea
Chapter 21 - Nialler
Chapter 22 - Gucci demon
Chapter 23 - I ruined his career
Chapter 24 - Bottom boy
Chapter 25 - Listen to your daddy
Chapter 26 - Cherry sours
Chapter 27 - Then why'd you leave
Chapter 28 - Shitting in my shoes
Chapter 29 - Not my side profile
Chapter 30 - There wasn't even penetration
Chapter 31 - She's a good girl
Chapter 32 - I'm great
Chapter 33 - Move on, you whore
Chapter 34 - My British boy
Chapter 35 - Hungry for revenge
Chapter 36 - Push it, push it real good
Chapter 37 - Strippers and weed
Chapter 38 - Let me braid your pubes
Chapter 39 - Four nippled twat
Chapter 40 - That's my kink
Chapter 42 - Wrinkly dick
Chapter 43 - Where did my boobies go?
Chapter 44 - Maybe I am unlabeled
Chapter 45 - Gay Houdini
Chapter 46 - Lots of wine
Chapter 47 - You taste like eggs
Chapter 48 - Man milkers
Chapter 49 - Emma's pussy juice
Chapter 50 - Harryween
Chapter 51 - Our song
Chapter 52 - My little ketchup packet
Chapter 53 - Pray for my vagina
Chapter 54 - What's sexy time?
Chapter 55 - Bad gag reflex
Chapter 56 - Puppy pedicure
Chapter 57 - Foursome sounds fun
Chapter 58 - Stripper advice
Chapter 59 - Hot make-up sex
Chapter 60 - Hot make-up sex pt. 2
Chapter 61 - Come poop with me?
Chapter 62 - Just how fast the night changes
Chapter 63 - Solid dick
Chapter 64 - Huh?
Chapter 65 - Tattoo sex
Chapter 66 - Forbidden donut
Chapter 67 - We'll be a fine line
Chapter 68 - We'll be alright
Chapter 69 - 'I love you' sex
Chapter 70 - Blowdried cows
Chapter 71 - Immaculate love songs
Chapter 72 - Burn the wedding plans
Chapter 73 - Bumpy road
Chapter 74 - Love song
Chapter 75 - EPILOGUE

Chapter 41 - Daddy issues

4.2K 96 212
By onlyanglez

The song above isn't in the chapter or anything, but it's a good ass song so I'm adding it.

Enjoy my luvs.

Harry's pov

What.

The.

Fuck.

"Emma?" Anna says.

I look over to see Emma staring at the ground, completely out of it.

"Emma?" I say, placing my hand on her shoulder, but she doesn't even react to my touch.

"Why the fuck are you here?" She grits, looking back up to her dad.

"Emma-"

"No!" Emma cuts her mother off. "Why are you here? Why now?"

"I wanted to see my daughters." Her dad says.

"Oh! Well, why didn't you just say so?" Emma shouts, sarcasm clear in her voice.

"Emma, please calm down." Anna says.

"Calm down! Really!? My father decides to just jump back in my life like he didn't just leave us out of nowhere and you want me to calm down!" She shouts.

"Emma." I say, grabbing her shoulders and turning her to face me. "Breathe."

She closes her eyes, taking a deep breath and trying to calm herself down so she doesn't do something crazy.

Oh yeah, don't know if I've mentioned this, Emma has some slight anger issues.

If you couldn't tell that already by the many people she's beaten up.

She exhaled and opens her eyes, looking straight into mine. I can tell she's trying to hold back her tears. This is what she usually does, she gets super angry so she can push away all the sadness and when she's alone, or with me...she lets it all out.

Well, she used to let it all out around me, but since I fucked up she usually just yells at me constantly.

I don't mind though, I do deserve it.

"You ok?" I whisper, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

She just forms her lips into a line and nods, looking back over to her dad.

"I know you're not here to catch up. You want something. So what is it?" She asks, her voice much calmer.

"I just want to be in my daughters lives. I know I left and I'm sorry." He replies, but I don't buy any of the shit he says.

I've had to deal with the aftermath of him leaving. I was the one who would hold her while she cried, wondering why he left. I'd have to try to remind her how perfect she is when she thought nobody wanted her because he left. I had to watch her in so much pain and it hurt me everyday, so I will never believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

I will not be treating this fucker with kindness.

"Bullshit." I scoff before I can stop myself.

Emma smiles up at me for a second before turning to her mother.

"How does John feel about all this?" She asks.

"Me and John are getting a divorce." She says.

"What the fuck!" Emma shouts and I place my hand on her shoulder to remind her to keep her cool.

She takes a deep breath again, "Are you leaving him for this piece of shit?"

"Emma, don't talk to him like that. He is your father wether you like it or not."

"Well I don't like it." She replies. "Why should I respect him. He left, he deserves nothing from me. Now answer the question."

"No, I'm not leaving him for your father. I'm...lesbian."

What is even happening?

"Oh my god, too many things are happening right now." Emma says, placing her fingers on her temples and massaging them.

"Just come inside and we can talk more." Anna says, looking at her with sympathetic eyes.

"Mom, I love you so much, but I'm not staying under the same roof as that man. I know you think he's changed and shit, but I refuse to believe that. Me and Harry are going to stay in a hotel and we'll be here for dinner, but that's it." Emma says and before anyone could even respond she grabs my hand and pulls me to the car.

I get in the passenger seat while Emma hold in the drivers. I really don't think she should drive right now, but I am too scared to test her right now.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"What the fuck does it look like, Harry!?" She yells, making me flinch in my seat. "Sorry, fuck. I'm really mad right now."

"It's fine, Emma. A lot of shit just happened." I tell her.

"My whole life is turning upside down and I'm so close to snapping." She says, sounding like she's just speaking her mind.

"Let's just get a hotel room and relax, okay? Everything is gonna be fine." I say, trying my best to comfort her.

-

"Are you sure you're up for this dinner?" I ask her, sitting next to her on the hotel bed.

"Yes." She sighs. "I'm going for my mom and Nat. However, if Bill tries to speak to me I might have to castrate him." She tells me, speaking his name like it's poison.

"What do you think he's here for?" I ask.

"I don't know, all I know is that he doesn't deserve anything from us. I cant believe how naive my mother is being." She sighs.

"Well, she knew him better than you. Maybe he is here to make amends and he actually wants to be in your life." I shrug.

"Then he's probably just guilty. I don't care, I have and I can get by in my own without him."

"You can get by on your own without anyone, Emma. You're the strongest person I know." I tell her.

"Ah yes, keep buttering my ego." She smiles.

"Shuddup." I laugh, nudging her shoulder with mine.

And then I got an idea.

"American girl."

"British boy."

"Let's go on an adventure." I smile, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Are you going to tell me where?" She asks, narrowing her eyes at me.

"You know the answer to that."

"Oh god." She groans as I grab her hand and pull her up from the bed.

I'm mostly doing this so she can forget about everything. I wish I could make her forget permanently, but this will have to do for now.

I pull her down the hall over towards the elevator. When we finally get inside and down to the lobby I see some paparazzi and fans outside the hotel.

I turn over to Emma who looks over to me disappointed.

"We can just go later." She shrugs, but I can still see she's disappointed.

I look back over to the crowd and sigh.

"Fuck it." I say, pulling her out the doors and running through all the fans and paps.

"Harry, you're fucking crazy." Emma laughs as we continue to run down the street, passing all the confused faces.

"Just following in the steps of my favorite American girl." I reply, slowing down to catch my breath.

"Wait...how are we getting to the car now?" She says, looking back over her shoulder to see the car is parked in the front of the hotel.

"Shit. I guess we're walking." I shrug, walking down the street.

I missed Cheshire. It's always quiet here, well most of the time. It brings back a lot of memories that I am very fond of. Most of them involving the weirdo next to me.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Emma asks.

"Just how crazy things turned out. I always thought I'd live in this town forever. You know, just live a simple life." I tell her.

"I always knew you were gonna make it big. I didn't know with what, but I knew you were to special to live a simple life." She says.

"You're special too, Emma." I say, turning to look at her and seeing a faint blush on her cheeks.

Did I just make Emma Wiley blush? No fucking way.

"What did you think I'd be?" She asks.

My wife.

"I don't know? I always knew you'd do something creative. Your mind is amazing and I knew you'd end up using it for whatever you chose."

"Do you think I made the right choice?" She asks.

"Definitely. Do you think I made the right choice?" I ask her.

"Honestly, I don't think the world would function without Harry Styles, his music, and his four nipples." She says making me burst out laughing.

"You love my four nipples." I say.

"Yes. My favorite is number three. He's just so beautiful." She gushes, placing her hand over her heart.

"We're here." I say.

She turns over to the familiar building and gasps. She looks back to me with a smile.

"We're going bowling and this time I'm gonna beat you." I tell her, winking as I run over to the building.

"Oh, kiss my ass, Styles. I'm gonna win." She says, running ahead of me as we both laugh.

We both step in and look around. It still looks the same after all these years.

God, I feel old.

"I can't believe how long it's been since we've been here." I shake my head.

"Yeah. I remember when you were a little pussy about your nails being painted. Now you've come out of your shell." She smiles making me do the same.

"Yeah." I laugh. "Now I'm fully embracing it. How do you like my nails now?"

"Well they look a lot better since I did them." She sasses.

"I think I'm gonna make you paint my nails every time I go out."

"Seriously? You're rich Harry just pay someone to do it." She scoffs.

"Yeah, but I like it when you paint my nails. Especially the part where you pour the nail polish on my head." I tease.

"I did it one time!"

"You know what? I think I'm gonna make these the color of my album cover." I say, looking down at my nails.

"Wait, seriously?" She asks.

"Yeah. I like it. Gives off good vibes." I smile to myself, looking back up to see Emma smiling at me.

"You better give me credit then. Since I basically gave you the idea of the colors." She says.

"Whatever." I laugh.

"Now come on, I'm gonna beat your ass in bowling."

///

I wonder what's gonna happen at dinner...

Thank you for all the support you guys are fucking crazy and I'll try to update as soon as possible.

Thank you, love you all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 1.1K 51
* Book 1 in The Harry and Izzy Series - originally written in 2015. * "A lump or swelling in either of your armpits, which is what you found of cours...
5.5K 92 31
Ever since i became famous my life hasn't been the same. I had to move from my first home and create a new one in New York. Now i live with my best f...
328K 7.4K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...
3M 74.7K 97
"And your eyes... irresistible." Starting your life over is hard enough on your own. But what happens when the world is suddenly watching when you be...