"Idiot..." - Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu...

By PrincessLumanara

If you know me IRL, you probably knew this was coming. Anyway, you are Y/n L/n, the Ultimate Street Fighter... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (Bad End)
Chapter 33 (Good End)
Prequel/AU/Unused Idea Book!
Okay, so this is kinda important is you wanted this to be poly

Chapter 10

2.8K 83 108
By PrincessLumanara

Y/N POV

I'm laying in my bed and reach for the pendant but- it's gone. I rush out of my bed. I almost trip on my way out of my cottage. I feel the tears rushing into my eyes. My visions blurry and I crash into Fuyuhiko on his way back to the cottages. I ignore him after we stare at each other for a second, then I run to the beach. I search through the sand. I need to find the pendant. 

Fuyuhiko POV

That idiot crashes into me again. Why does this keep happen- Wait... are they crying..? They quickly get up and run past me. I stare at the directions they were going for a second. I run after them. They must be looking for the pendant. But why were they crying? I run after them, but they run WAY faster than me. It must be because they're like- Peko's height. They probably have long legs- Finally i get to the beach. I see them digging holes. I hear them crying. I walk up to them. 

"L/n-San..?" I ask. They're usually so upbeat- this is kinda scary... I don't know why, but I hate seeing them like this. 

"Go away Kuzuryu-San!" They yell at me tears running down their face. 

"Just... Just tell me what you're looking for, I'll help you find it," I say. They clench their eyes closed, then they let out a shaky sigh. 

"I'm looking for my pendant... It was my late Nanny's... It's the last thing I have of her... She's the only one who cared for me like a parent," They say. I didn't know... that this thing I have in my hand... meant so much. I nod and start looking. I'll put it somewhere they'll find it. I don't wanna seem like more of an asshole than I already do. They probably could have found it quickly if I had just left it where it was. Fuck- why do I feel so bad about this?I leave it by the I rock I hid by earlier. 

"H-Hey! L/n-San, why don't you check behind the rock! I'll check by the water!" I ask once I'm near the beach. I pull up my pant legs and search the water even though I know exactly where it is. I hear a Shriek. I run over to the rock. They're crying again, but now they're smiling. 

"L/n-San..?" I ask.

"I-I I found it! I actually found it!" I realize they're crying tears of relief and happiness. I don't know why, but I hug them. 

"S-so... the Yakuza has a soft side huh?" They ask in a snarky tone. Their voice is still shaky. 

"Shut up," I say. They let out a shaky laugh. We walk back to the cottages. 

"Thank you, Kuzuryu-San," They say. 

"Don't worry about it, and just call me Fuyuhiko," I sa- wait what did I just say?! 

"O-Okay Fuyuhiko-kun..." They say. Goddamn it. What the fuck did I just do.

"You can call me Y/n too!" They exclaim. 

"Okay Y/n-Chan," I say grumpily. They smile at me. Their smile is really... nice... like... I feel all warm inside when I see it- WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!

"Well, I'm gonna head to bed! See ya Fuyuhiko-kun!" They say. They turn around and head into their Cottage. I walk over to mine. I crash onto my bed. 

"What the fuck is wrong with me..? Why do I feel this way..?" I say. 

"You're probably in love," I look over to see Peko next to my bathroom door.

"Wait- how-" I ask.

"I was supposed to come talk to you an hour ago. I was surprised to see you run off after L/n," She says. Shadows are covering the top of her face in this dark room.

"Oh, yeah... they lost their pendant," I say. 

"I know, but... Young Master, you can't fall in love, your parents..." Peko says. 

"I know, and I'm not in love, they're an idiot," I say. 

"Whatever you say Young Master," She says pushing her glasses back up the bridge of her nose. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 528 16
You're the ultimate optimist, and you've been chosen to attend hope's peak academy...You meet all of the others chosen...You meet Nagito, He seems fr...
75.8K 2.4K 20
Getting accepted into Hope's Peak Academy is supposed to be the best day of a teenagers life. For the Ultimate Mortician- it may have just been the w...
15.4K 213 39
Danganronpa one shots. Read the rules. Feel free to request! December 22, 2021- #25 under headcannons {I do not own danganronpa nor do I own any of...
449K 11.3K 54
[F/N] [L/N], the Ultimate Assassin. Emotionless, cold, numb. Musn't have friends. She has been raised in an assassin gang, after the exact same group...