Lost girls hidden

By Bluethewolf

The Pierce sisters escape New York where the most powerful vampires rule over the streets. When they move to... More

Lost girls hidden
Chapter 1- Subway Getaway
Chapter 2- Saviors
Chapter 3- Death Becomes Us All
Chapter 4- The Journey to the Northwest
Chapter 5- What Once Was
Chapter 6- The Enchanted Lovers
Chapter 7- Who They Are Now?
Chapter 8- Living the Life
Chapter 9- Private Academy Interview
Chapter 10- The Mountains' Blessings
Chapter 11- First Day of School
Chapter 12- First Day of School Pt. 2
Chapter 13- The Four Leaders
Chapter 14- Haunted
Chapter 15- The Coming Arrival
Chapter 16- Academy Life
Chapter 17- The Trouble-Some Welcoming
Chapter 18- The Alpha's Graditude
Chapter 19-Destructive Mongrels
Chapter 20- The Aftermath
Chapter 21- Covens, Clans, and Conflict, Oh My!
Chapter 22- Harnessing Power
Chapter 23- The Harvest of Samhain
Chapter 24- Devil's Night
Chapter 25- Devil's Night pt. 2
Chapter 26- Crisis at Hand
Chapter 27- The Veil Between Worlds
Chapter 28- Dia De Los Muertos
Chapter 29- All Saints Day
Chapter 30-Dreams, Nightmares, Memories
Chapter 31- Family Rumble
Chapter 32-Family Rumble pt. 2
Chapter 33- Empty Graves
Chapter 34- Looking Back
Chapter 35- Pachakuti
Chapter 37- Winter Games pt.1
Chapter 38- Winter Games pt. 2
Chapter 39-The Forgotten Miracle
Chapter 40-Broken Refuge
Chapter 41-The New Year's Ball
Chapter 42-New Year's Ball pt 2
Chapter 43- Conquering Enemies
Chapter 44- The Fallen Comrade
Chapter 45- Divination
Chapter 46-Comrade in Arms
Chapter 47- Duties & Responsibilities
Chapter 48- Power of Attorney
Chapter 49-Balancing the Scale
Chapter 50-Recuperation
Chapter 51-Old Blood Against New Blood
Chapter 52- Onward
Chapter 53-Here After pt. 1
Chapter 54- Here After pt. 2
Chapter 55- Return of Farrell Pack
Chapter 56- Bloodline Of the Farrell Pack

Chapter 36- Past Dictates Future

16 0 0
By Bluethewolf

August's pov

The banquet ended suddenly. I should've taken that as a sign. Spending the days and nights in this kind of life makes you dull to miracles and signs. I should have gotten out when I had the chance.

I should've gone to Dad. I should've gone home when I was out of sight.

"HEY! Wake up, Auggie!" Kane pours his coffee over my head, "AH! Uh!" I growled. The wounds on my body had stopped healing days ago. I don't know how long I've been here. Afterward, I went back to the underground at the banquet, getting rid of anything connecting to me there. Only Kane had sent his troops there ahead of me.

I managed to take out two; the other one got the step on me, that's how I ended up here in the tracks where Kane has control. He had my neck, ankles, and wrists to the brick wall. The chains shorten, so I've been standing for days. I no longer feel my legs or arms.

"Now now I did not know you were part mutt; I gotta say your healing is something else." Kane talked on and on. The stinging in my wounds kept me aware of my senses all around. I tried to ignore Kane.

"Aw, Auggie ignoring me isn't going to help you," Kane said had. His troops have taken out Maya's car battery to use to torture me, stripping the car of everything in hopes of leading them to trails with no luck.

"Uh, Rgh! Fuck you!" I spat at them; they laughed at my poor attempts to spit at their faces with my blood, they hooked the cables to my chest, clipping the hook onto my exposed nipples. The electricity rerun through my body; this is what stopped my healing. My mind is going numb, my flesh smoking.

"Oof, don't get him all crispy," Kane noted, looking at the dark hole admiring it from afar but never went near it.

"You remind me of them, you know. That determination of yours, the same one my Dad hated seeing it in them, their mother now I understand what he meant, there's no hope in this Auggie, no hopes of you getting out of here. No one ever gets out," Kane declared, his words echoed within the tracks and how deeply those words affect hybrids in their cruel world where life and death deal with daily.

"Cause, unlike your ass, we have people who care about us," Auggie spat. Kane relied upon the machine. August screams out to the darkness echoing in the depths of his prison.

"HahAha! Where are those people now, huh! They're dead like the others! Dead! Rotting in the grave of maggot food! Like HER!" Kane yells and screams out loud, sweat dripped down his forehead and his hands trembling from the amount of energy he used in August. Though he was in tremendous pain, he knows who Kane was referring to, and it wasn't Ace.

His mother; he always envied as a child when his mother tried to slaughter him; he recovered in the labs of the companies that his father owned. He would see how Dr. Lyra Pirece would keep her daughters with her always the first years they've captured how no matter the dangers she faces, she protected her daughters even at the cost of her life. She wasn't afraid she would've damned if anyone played a finger on her girls.

"But I did, hahaha! I raped her daughter into my bed so she can look at her every day as they lived, knowing it was her fault entirely!" Kane blurts out with drool dripping from the corner of his mouth. He didn't care.

"Mama's boy always and forever!" August laughs at Kane's expression was priceless. He stops, picks up a dirty, rusty old track broken in, and stabs it in August's chest. He ordered them to unhook him from the cables and had the cables wired to the metal track.

He was getting impatient; August knows he can't hold out much longer, but he had to. He only hoped that someone heard his screams. All packs see the sound of their members in distress and will answer the call.

"I know you helped them. I don't know how long this trick was going to last, but the sisters were sloppy to think they can get away scot-free."Kane continues August watches and unable to free or control his own body. He had to make sure he didn't give himself away from transforming. Although August is a hybrid, he gained his father's ability to transform into a hybrid form that he still struggles to control.

"But leaving a grave empty is just plain dumb," Kane noted. August hunches over sweat, blood, and drooling dripped off his body, staring into the ground. Kane grabs a handful of August's hair, forcing him to face him.

"TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE!" Kane demands August throws up on his shoes. Kane smacks him away, and August struggles to breathe. The air was escaping from his chest. He couldn't speak.

"Kane!" Maximus runs in quickly pushes Kane away from August. He took the metal track out and promptly placed pressure on the wound.

"I had this handled!" Kane yells Maximus smacked him, exactly like he did August.

"Killing him won't help us in tracking them, boy! You and your father are killing before you get anything out of them. Stupid boy, you pierced his lung. He won't be able to talk now! Luckily I'm a doctor." Maximus orders the other hybrids to bring down August and uncuffed him from his chains. August passed out from the lack of oxygen.

"A sadistic one at that," Kane noted, washing his hands from the bodily fluids off.

"Correct, and after a decade of learning how to torture hybrid has been proving far more difficult. Make sure you don't kill hybrid, yet I'm going to make a call." Maximus tells Kane and makes a private call to a man he knows to get him the answers he needs.

Grand Celestial Council Office, their current leaders, represent all clan leaders and species. A council to uphold their laws of immortals and mortals affairs regarding their place within the city and the secrecy of their existences only a few mortals chose to know the member of the GCC. The leader of the GCC is the Grand Alpha of New York, feared and respected and a connection from the old world. 

"I told you not to call this number," A male voice spoke up when answering the call.

"Ah yes, Gabriel did tell me that but remembered who you got into bed with a warlock," Dagbern the mage represents his clan of mages and conjurors who have tried countless times and measures to get in the good graces of Axel S.D Farrell. The old mutt as the men who are not in favor call him behind his back but refuse to challenge him in fear of his power. Many try to curse him with sorts of dark magic but failed. Many have no idea how Axel'a protected against witchcraft!

"Shut your damned mouth and tell me what is it you need is?!" He grumbled over the phone he had a particular accident regarding bodies of experimented humans based on dark forms of magic that have outlawed in the city since its building.

"Haha, now straight to it. I need you to make a trip down here," Maximus stated, looking over at Kane's poor attempt in trying to keep alive their captive. He remembers how Gabriel tempted Dagbern into their schemes and cruelty and illegal trafficking and selling of hybrid children and breeding.

"I don't mingle with the dead nor the worms you breed," Dagbern claims, but he knows he can't refuse. It's his ass.

"Aha, remember if it wasn't for us, your position in the GCC wouldn't have obtained," Maximus chuckled, knowing the downfall that can happen to either of them if one gets caught. They know who would slather them without a second thought.

"Mgh, consider this trip even to both our debts. Neither of our leaders would know of our arrangements. Thank the Lord that the old mutt is on vacation," He sighed in some form of relief. Lord knows how many nightmares each member of the council has with the stories of how Axel has been in countless battles and wars, and the oldest line of old blood doesn't help anyone who was born as mere copies of the originals.

"Get here as soon-" Maximus snaps, then a whoosh of wind disrupts the empty tracks, the grunts and heartbeat of flowing blood, and the smell of lingering magic. Something that most hybrids have never seen before.

"AH! It reeks of rotting meat here," Dagbern gags holding his mouth and nose against a cloth; he watches the hybrids look in awe of him. They've never heard a heart beating so lively before. They only listened to the sounding of the heart-stopping.

"That will be him," Maximus points at August, who was lingering in and out. He can hear the blood dripping off his body into a pool of dried blood.

"AH fuck, how the fuck is he alive?" The mage gasped, trying not to step closer to any of the hybrids, including Kane scoffing at him.

"How is this fat dickwad gonna give us the asks we need?" Kane spats Maximus slaps Kane across the face. It was a warning, and Kane was a force to shut his mouth and watch and learn.

"This worm has information that benefits me and our interests, is there a way to uncover what it knows?"

"Hybrids are tricky, and you've to batter him all to hell, not sure he'll survive the spell long enough to get anything out of him," Dagbern looks at August, testing out how far he can reach out to August's thoughts without harming him further. From what Dagbern can see a bit in August's eyes are memories of his home with his mom and Dad and his sister.

"Wait for a minute? Oh fuck," He gasped. Maximus grabs Dagbern tightly, hoping if he saw Lyra.

"What is it? Do you see a woman? With long dark hair and beautiful body and eyes-," Dagbern gasps in fear breaking out of the eyes of the August, that he nearly stumbled back the image of the boy's father in his mind. He cannot believe it someone so important in the GCC and a scandal that will rock the ages.

"He isn't like your worms. He's someone's son, someone important. We're onto something bigger than we ever thought." Dagbern chuckles, realize he can wither died from what he has in mind and gain a grand prize by learning it.

Meanwhile

"We have to send out a search party," A loyal attandant told me my hands shaking terribly.

"I'll allow it. Two search parties will take the highway and the bridge. Go now," Earl Ezra ordered, staring at his phone, praying his son will call, and the screen shines with a photo of August bloodied and battered. The hair stands up from the sound of a surrounding crowd approaching his house, hearing his search party slaughtered with fresh blood swirling in the air.

The door kicked away in Ezra turns to see Maximus bloodied and fangs bared, approaching him with a casual stride and smile, staring at the phone in Ezra's tight grip. 

"You should answer that your son could be in an accident," Maximus chuckled. Ezra growled and shifted his face, jaws stretching far out. Maximus whistles loudly when a young boy stands in front of him to protect Maximus. Ezra can smell the scent of the hybrid of the boy. He needed to be careful. More combinations came flooding into the room.

"Keep this mutt busy. Let's see if any of you can survive a werewolf," Maximus suggested chuckling as he walks out. "Your son's life depends on your survival, Ezra," Ezra growls and throws the older hybrids that jumped on him, stabbing him to keep him from shifting.

"August!" Ezra yells out loud until one of the hybrids breaks a vial against his teeth. Liquid pours down his throat. He tried to spit it out quickly, but the hybrid boy slams his arm into the wolf's mouth as the jaws chomp down instantly, breaking through the flesh and bone of the boy's arm.

"AAHH!" the boy screams as Ezra threw him off. The torn arm falls to the floor. Ezra can feel the strange vial's effects causing him to lost control of his shift revert back to human form.

"flow fo hself dna enob, dnim fo latrom," (Wolf of flesh and bone, the mind of mortal,) Enchanted Dabern from afar so Ezra cannot see his face. He entered the mind of a mortal. The animal voice and protection were silent. He can freely look into the mind of Ezra, knowing all his thoughts and his secrets.

"Speak of the name you vowed never to speak," He heard Dabern's voice demand. Ezra tried to fight the magic away from his mind. He needed to wolf, but he felt separate from it. It cannot save him nor their son.

"An ug ugh! NO!" He screams out and does the unthinkable, he sticks out his tongue and slams his jaws over his tongue, biting off his tongue not halfway he had to rip it out of his mouth and stab his claws over it, so the mage enchanting him had no way of healing him.

But he knew even without words, the mage knew enough, and the secret he had vowed to keep t be broke. "Fuck he bit his tongue off," Dabern shouted as Ezra spat out blood.

"That's why your blood is more useful to me than your skills," Maximus shutters in what he had to do, but for having hope that his beloved Lyra is alive, he'd lower himself to drinking his natural enemy's blood.

He dips his fingertips into the blood of the wolf and licks it off. Instantly he can see who he vowed to. His master is none other than Grand Alpha Axel and beside him in the vision is Lyra, alive and well. She was beside the Alpha.

"He took her from me! MY LYRA!" Maximus screams out Dagbern couldn't believe it. He knew that he never had a wife or mention the mother of his son and heir Aaron over the year. The fact that the woman Maximus was looking for taken from Axel means it was only a matter of time that the discovery of the hybrids and the vampires and councilman of the GCC's involved could only mean the survival of the fittest. Dagbern has gotten himself in a cluster fuck that wouldn't benefit his shit.

"Well, I did my part. What will you do about the wolf?" Dagbern gasps his stomach turns.

"Leave it to me. I'm leaving now. What we did and have done will not be discussed or brought up. Otherwise, both our master will have us killed." Maximus noted the mage agreed.

"You're already dead, you son of a bitch. It's me who has to worry about actual death. And all this for a fucking wor-!" Maximus grips Dagbern's mouth shut, lifting him off the floor, choking him. 

"She's my Lyra. I, Maximus, didn't mistreat her as the vermin of her offspring! I will free her of the mongrels' grasp and of her insufferable spawn that damned her!" He growls, throwing Dagbern away as he left to make arrangements with Kane making sure that both father and son disposed of together, quietly.

He'll leave Gabriel to deal with the disappearance of the Grand Alpha's right-hand man. He no longer cared for his alliance with his fellow undead kin. All that matter was to release his woman from a beast that dares claim an unfortunate beauty such as Lyra.

He and Kane took a handful of hybrids to take and make sure they arrived at their destination. No one will ever escape alive. They will take back what belongs to them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 6.8K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
122K 244 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
252K 12.9K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
146K 14.8K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...