Blessed With A Curse

By SammiBlaze

Max Green and Sammie Stafford have been together for years. They both have a past history of drug addictions... More

Meeting Gerard (Ch. 1)
Everyone's Home (Ch. 2)
Rocking On Stage (Ch. 3)
Antique (Ch. 4)
Believe (Ch. 5)
Blood and tears (Ch. 6)
Confessions (Ch. 7)
Sex, Drugs, and Rock n' Roll (Ch. 8)
You look like shit Max. (Ch. 9)
Ronnie Radke!?! (Ch. 10)
Max and Ronnie (Ch. 11)
In the flesh (Ch. 12)
Plot Twist (Ch. 13)
Juliet's Return (Ch. 14)
Rehab Diary (Ch. 15)
Aftermath With the Bands (Ch. 16)
Dinner At Wing City (Ch. 18)
Control's Bitch (Ch. 19)
Panic Attacks (Ch. 20)
Tricking Andy (Ch. 21)

Rehab's Over (Ch. 17)

166 1 1
By SammiBlaze

*Sammi's P.O.V.*

I picked up my bag of clothes and gave the room one last look to make sure I didn't leave anything behind. Satisfied, I left the room. I walked through the almost empty hallway and out to the loby. The lady smiled at me and I smiled back, I never did find out her name. I walked out of the door and when I looked up, I found three huge tour buses parked right in front of me. Leaning against the tour buses are BVB, Asking Alexandria, and William Control.

I screamed, threw my bag on the ground, and ran to hug first Ash, then CC, Danny Worsnop, Ben Bruce, William Control, Andy, Cameron Liddell, Jake, Jinxx, James Cassells, and finally Sam Bettley.

"Oh my gosh. Guys its been years!" I exclaimed to Asking Alexandria.

"I know! Its been a sad couple of years without you!!!" Danny exclaimed.

I hugged the guys of Asking Alexandria again. Then I turned to William, "I may not personally know you, but I've been a fan of you for a long time and I'm glad to finally meet you."

"I feel like I know you already because of how much these guys talk about you." He gestured towards BVB, "I'm glad to meet you too."

We hugged again. Everyone turned at the sound of the door opening again. Max slowly walked out, looking down, carrying his bag over his shoulder, and sunglasses on.

"Max!" I yelled and ran to him.

He dropped his bag and caught me when I jumped and warped my legs around his waist. "God, I've missed you." He told me.

I kissed him then pulled away and said, "I've missed you too."

Someone cleared their throat behind us and I turned to see Ash looking pissed off and Danny had is camera out. Max let me down and then greated the guys. After that, we got our bags and went of BVB's tour bus while Asking Alexandria went of thier bus.

"You have the top bunk, since everyone else already picked their bunk." Ash told me.

"And how do you suspose I get up there?"

Ash shurgged and walked away. I walked back to the 'living room' area and sat on CC's lap. "So where are we going?" I asked him.

"We're going back home so you can pack for tour and we're gonna leave tonight after dinner for the first city."

"Awesome! I haven't toured with you guys for a while!"

We talked and laughed until we got home. "Brother can you get my bag!!!" I yelled as I ran off the bus. I ran up to the front door and threw the door open. I took a set in and just looked around, taking it all in.

I yelled "Hello." And listened to the echo. I walked farther in and listened to the way my shoes sounded on the marble floor.

BVB, AA, William, and Max all came in as I was slowly walking up the grand stair case. I got to the second floor then turned around, "No I can't do it."

I came all the way back downstairs.

"Whats wrong? Why aren't you packing?" Ash asked me.

"I-I just can go up there. I can't go in my room."

"Give it some time." He told me.

I nodded then walked to the kitchen, thats where I found Drew, Haley, Jen, Dahvie, and Jayy. They didn't see me right away so I stood in the doorway with my hands on my hips, "Are you guys ever not in the kitchen?"

They all gasped. "Sammi!" Jen screamed. She ran over and hugged me. Dahvie hugged me right after and whispered in my ear, "I'm so glad we have you back."

Drew hugged me next and then Haley hugged me next. I looked at Jayy who was still sitting at the island. "Jayy...? Do I get a welcome home hug?"

He broke down and started crying at the sound of my voice. I stared at him in shock, not knowing what to do. He got up and walked outside.

I looked at Dahvie, "I-I. Um... Dahvie?"

He looked sad, "Jayy blames himself for everything that happened..."

"How? Its not his fault, he didn't know"

"He knew about Max relapsing about a week before you knew, so he thinks that if he told someone sooner... Everything would've been different."

"Oh..." I turned to Drew and Haley, "It's great seeing you guys again, we have to have dinner together tonight so we can catch up."

"Defiently Sam, I always love seeing my little sister." Drew said hugging me.

"You know, you're the only person who calls me 'Sam'?" I laughed.

"Well would you rather me call you something else?"

"No you're the only person whose allowed to call me Sam." I smiled.

"Good, 'cause I wouldn't listen to you anyway."

We laughed.

I sighed. "Well I'm gonna go talk to Jayy."

I slowly walked outside and towards the back of the yard to the orchard where I usally go to write or just be alone. Jayy goes to the orchard when he's upset. I walked the long way through the huge garden. As I passed by the fountian, I realized that no one has been out here or hired anyone to keep up the garden since I left for rehab. I need to fix this. I eventually found Jayy sitting under my favorite tree with his eyes closed, but I made a lot of noise walking up so I'm sure he knows I'm here. I grabbed a branch and climbed up a little ways, then layed on a thick branch so that I was looking down to Jayy. After a few minutes of silence I spoke, "I don't blame you Jayy... It's not you fault..."

He didn't speak for a few minutes. "I could have prevented everything from happening the way it did."

"No you couldn't have. I relapsed before I knew about Max doing drugs."

He quickly stood up any looked up at me. "What?"

"I relapsed before I knew about Max relapsing."

"But still, if I told you about Max relapsing a week ealier then how can I know that you wouldn't have relapsed."

"But that's just the thing, you don't know, you have no idea if I would've relapsed or not even knowing."

He started climbing up towards me. "But how do I live with that? How do I live with the what if?"

I sighed. "Yes there is that. But in order to get past that, you have learn how to deal with it. Yes the 'what if' can and will be a part of your life, but you can't let it consume you."

"And how do I do that?" He asked now right in front of me.

"We'll you'll have to learn how to do that yourself. But just know that I don't blame you."

"Alright..." He sighed while looking around.

"What's on your mind?" I asked him.

"Oh nothing..."

"Jayy we've been friends for years, I know when something's wrong."

He sighed again. "I don't want kids Sammi, you know that..."

I covered my mouth as I gasped sitting up. "Are you saying...?"

"Yes, Jen's pregnant."

"Oh my god..." I whispered. "Wait Jen has always told me that she doesn't want kids, why the change of mind?"

"I don't know..." He sighed again.

"How far along is she?"

"She's 10 weeks."

"Have you told Dahvie?"

He looked down, "I don't know how to tell him..."

"Jayy. You tell by the end of tonight or I will. You got it?"

"Yeah I do."

"Jayy..."

"I will, I will. I swear. Why the big rush?"

"Because, I'll be leaving after dinner tonight and I want to make sure you tell him."

"Wait, what? Why are you leaving after dinner tonight?"

"Because I'm going on the BVB tour."

He suddenly jumped out of the tree and ran towards the house, which looked quite funny because its difficult for him to run in his boots. I jumped down from the tree and quickly walked after him. I got back inside and left both sets of the huge glass sliding doors open to get some fresh air into the house. I took a few steps back into the kitchen to hear, Jayy finish telling Dahvie, Drew, Jen, and Haley something. Dahvie and Drew took one look at me then they, including Jayy, quickly walked out and towards the parlor.

"What's going on?" I asked slowly.

"I have a hunch, but lets go find them to find out."

We walked in the direction the guys left. Then we suddenly heard a door slam.

"Who the fuck is slamming these huge beautiful oak doors?" I screamed. When Ash and I were little, he slammed a huge ass oak door that was really old and big pieces of wood came flying out of where the handle was and the handle also broke. The door couldn't be fixed and ever since then I've hated it when people slam doors, especially in this house because the doors are so big and old and it'd be a bitch trying to get one fixed.

I got no answer, but as we walked through the house, voices because louder so all we had to do is follow the voices. Suddenly we heard someone yell "NO!" From the room next to us. I quickly opened the door to find all of BVB, Asking Alexandria, William, SammiDoll, Juliet, Jayy, Dahvie, Drew, and Max all standing (some sitting) around the second dining room table like they were having a business meeting.

I looked around.

"What the hell's going on?" Jen asked.

They all looked at each other while I sat down at the head of the table.

They suddenly all started arguing again.

Dahvie; "Why would you take her out on your with all that stress and shit, when she's perfectly safe here!?!"

Danny; "She needs to get out of this environment!"

Ash; "this is the place she relapsed in, this is the place with all the memories, and this is the place she's most likely to relapse again in!"

I put my elbows on the table and my head in my hands, I could feel the headache starting.

Juliet; "She'll be safest with the people she knows the best."

Jayy; "Sorry, who the hell invited you here as far as I'm concerned, no one wants you anywhere near this house!"

Andy got in Jayy's face; "Don't you dare talk to my girl friend that!"

SammiDoll; "She'll get the best care from the guys, all the roadies, and everyone because of how they are."

Jayy; "A recovering addict needs a stable home! She needs to stay here!"

Ash slammed his fist on the table and yelled; "She needs her god damn brother! And that is me! She's my little fucking sister! We've grown up together their entire lives and I am not letting her slip away again! She's the safest around the people who she's known the longest and knows the best, and that is me and my band! Not anyone else here!"

Everyone got silent. This silence isn't the comfortable silence, it's the awkward silence where everyone is uncomfortable and what's to leave.

I broke the silence, "Has anyone asked me my opinion?" I looked up and they were all staring at me, "Cause you know, it's my life, I am an adult, and I can make my own god damn decisions."

Dahvie yelled, "Well obviously that's not true because you decided to make the fucking decision to relapse!"

I took a deep breath in as I very quickly stood up. I quickly turned on my heel and walked out.

*Ash's P.O.V.*

I watched Sammi turn on her heel and walk out. I know my sister, Dahvie's in for a tornado with a hurricane very soon because when she's so pissed she doesn't even talk, you are literally dead. Danny and James chased after her. A few seconds later I heard her scream, "Leave me the fuck alone!!!"

I doubt Danny and Cameron listened to her though. I turned to Dahvie and gave him the dirtiest look ever.

"Ash I didn't-"

I cut him off by punching him in the face. Everyone looked at me shocked, but I just walked out.

*Sammi's P.O.V.*

As I ran up the stairs, I looked behind me to see Danny and Cameron chasing after me.

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!" I screamed at them.

I ran to my room and slammed the door shut. I just fell on y bed and burst out crying. My door opened and closed a few seconds later, I didn't even want to look up to who it is. The bed dipped on both sides of me. I stopped crying about ten later and I just lasted there waiting for the people to leave. But instead Danny said, "Are you okay Sammi?"

I felt arms around me and turned my body to the left to see Cameron with his arms around me.

"Are you alright?" He whispered.

"Not at all..."

"Oh sure you answer when Cam asks you." Danny scoffed.

I chuckled, rolled over on my back, and held Danny's hand. Cam still had his arms around me. "Oh Danny, you know I love you."

"Well duh, of coarse you do! But seriously, how are you?"

I sighed, "I-I don't know. Dahvie just doesn't get it... He doesn't understand how hard it is to get over a drug addiction..."

"We'll as you know... I am a recovering alcoholic, so I've gone through what you're going through. We're even taking two tour busses during this tour so the guys can drink. I feel so guilty because the guys always want to go out and drink and get smashed and fucking party and shit..."

"Danny, don't feel guilty, it'd be better for everyone if no one in the band drank. We'd rather be a sober band with you than not a band at all." Cameron interrupted.

"Thank you Cam, but that doesn't change how I feel... But ummm... You know, I just can't, like I want to but I'm afraid of getting out of control again and I don't want to do that to the fans or the guys or anyone close to me. So I'm going to be staying on a different bus so that they can have all the alcohol they want without the risk of me. And with that being said, if you decide to go in your with us and you ever need to get away from everyone just come on my bus, my door is always open. Plus it's be awesome to get to write with you again."

I hugged Danny and said, "Thank you so much Danny. And I defiantly will take you up on that offer."

Just then someone knocked on my door. I looked at Cam, he said, "who is it?"

"It's Ash."

I jumped up and ran to open the door. I immediately hugged Ash tightly around the neck.

I surprised Ash, "Oh geez, hey."

I let go and we walked into my room. The four of us sat in the plush chairs and couch.

"You alright?" Ash asked.

"Yeah I'm good." I answered.

"Alright... How are you feeling about... Dahvie...?"

"I don't know yet. I might ring his neck, I might not."

"Alright well if you are then you're going to need to hold off because Falling In Reverse plus Ronnie's girl friend are here right now."

"So...?"

"They're here to see you."

"Why?"

"Because Ronnie's the person who helped get you to rehab and you and his girl friend, Scar, were ready to fight."

"Oh. Wow. Okay well ummmm..." I got up an paced, "Damn. I'm have to go talk to them and apologize and everything. And I still need to pack and its already 4:30. Fuck, fuck, fuck! Alright I got it! Okay! I'm sorry to ask you guys this, but..." I turned to Danny and Cameron, "Will you guys please start packing for me? Just throw in anything you know I'll wear, it's warped, so throw in a lot of shorts and some dresses. Don't forget the belts either. Oh and put the make up and jewelry and toiletries in the smaller bag. It's fine if you don't finish, I'll finish it later." They started getting my suitcases and I turned to Ash, "Ash."

"Yes?"

"Call that great place, ummm... Wing City. Tell them everyone for 5:30. I mean everyone; all of BVB, Asking Alexandria, William, Haley, Drew, Jen, Juliet, SammiDoll, Falling In Reverse, and yes... Jayy and Dahvie. Just everyone. I'm going to go talk to FIR and invite them and everything. Just.... Be careful with my shit." I looked at Danny who was examining one of my pairs of pants.

"Don't worry Sammi, we got this." Danny told me.

"Okay." I ran out and ran downstairs while Ash got his phone out to call the place.

I ran straight into Andy.

"Andy?" I asked breathless.

"Sammi? Did Ash tell you?"

"Yes. Go up there and talk to him and Danny and James, they'll tell you what's happening and when they do, text everyone and tell them, and I mean everyone.

"Okay?" He ran upstairs and I ran down.

I heard laughing ad I got to the end of the stairs and completely forget how slippery the marble floor is with socks. I wiped out, completely wiped out. I landed with a thud.

"Sammi?" I heard CC ask. "Did you just fall?"

I quickly got up and brushed it off. I walked into the living room.

"Hi guys!" BVB, Juliet, SammiDoll, William, Sam, Ben, and James were in the living room. "To answer your question, yes CC, I did just fall, it hurt like a bitch and my hip is throbbing but I'll be fine." I smiled and everyone laughed. I hugged each person as I greeted them. "Ronnie! Nice to see you again Ron. And Ryan, oh I've missed you guys."

"Miss the good ol' days of ETF and I Am Ghost?" Ronnie asked.

"Coarse I do! We had some great times, you can't deny that!" I exclaimed.

"And a lot of illegal times." Ryan mumbled.

"The illegal times were the great and best times ever!"

"That's so true." Ronnie agreed.

We laughed.

"So who else is here Ronnie?" I said putting my arm around him. "I wanna get to know your band."

He smiled and put his arms around my shoulders. "This is Derek."

"Hi Derek." I waved because he had his arms crossed and did not seem happy to be here.

"And this is our British guitarist, Jacky."

"Hi." I said letting go of Ronnie and walking over to hug Jacky.

"Ello love." He said smiling and hugging me.

As we hugged I whispered in his ear, "Just between you and me, I've already fallen in love with your accent."

He chuckled.

"Well I'm happy that you're alright." He told me.

"I well I know Ronnie and you guys-"

I was suddenly interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

I stopped, but just ignored the person, "and you guys played a huge role in me getting to rehab and-"

The person cleared their throat again, but I ignored them, "and I just wanted to thank you all so much. You guys are amazing in every way possible and just to know that even complete strangers played a huge role in my recovery process, means more than you'll ever know. And I so wish that I could get to know all of you better, but I am leaving with BVB to go on tour with them at roughly 10:00 tonight. So that means we're taking you out to dinner instead."

They all cheered besides Derek and this chick that was hanging onto Ronnie's arm for dear life. They all (besides Derek) hugged and thanked me. When the chick came up to me she says, "Hi Sammi. I'm Ronnie's girl friend Scar. Yeah we've been dating for about a year now."

"Really? It's great that you're able to introduce yourself as 'Ronnie's girl friend of about a year now' I didn't know I needed to know all that information. Here I can do it too; my name's Sammi, I'm Max Green's girl friend of about 4 years now."

She gave me a dirty look and walked away.

***********************************************

Well I have no idea how long this is but I really hope you guys like it. I've been working on this chapter and the next chapter for over a month now. So please, comment with any feedback and vote if you love it. And remember, you are beautiful :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 235 46
This is a story about Max Thompson. She runs away from home only to run into BVB and AA. She ends up going to Warped with them. But with 3 members of...
11.2K 220 16
Hey! Thanks for clicking on this story! The other one i didn't really like and I only did two chapters, so this is a remake. Some Warnings. Gwenvid A...
294 26 14
It's been a little over a year since Alli Green and Andy Biersack broke up. Now, it's tour time. What happens when friends try to get them back toget...
11.6K 311 15
Andy is living with his wife, Juliet Simms and their child. Before Andy And BVB go on their 2017 tour, Andy and Juliet have a fight. Ashley is there...