Telekinetic (BNHA/MHA Fanfict...

By procrastination_who

NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the... More

Welcome!
"Character Intro"
"Prologue"
"Chapter 1 - First Day"
"Chapter 2 - Cuteness Overload"
"Chapter 3 - Play date"
A/n
Some trippy stuff dude
What The Heck Is Going On Dudes
NOW let's bring in the harem yo
You want some leaf juice?
She's baby, literally
MY MELON BREAD!!!
Noru Has Become My Wingman
Wingless Chicken Has Wings
Shigaraki Vs. Cats
This Is Too Much Bro
Wind Bro Has Mad Skills
Hardest Parting In My Life
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
The ACTUAL Hero Costume
Meeting 1A
Bakusquad is lit bruh
Hero Basics Training Is Wierd
Me and Umo vs Hawks
League of Villains
Meeting the villains
Aizawa-sensei is badass
Girls Day Out Part 1
➣ Calling Todoroki Shoto
➣ Calling Bakugo Katsuki
➣ Calling Midoriya Izuku
➣ Calling Hawks
➣ Calling Shigaraki Tomura
✋︎ ♋︎❍︎ ⧫︎♋︎🙵♓︎■︎♑︎ □︎❖︎♏︎❒︎
Sports Festival Is Terrifying
The Ultimate Plan
I'm Level One But I'm Fighting The Boss
Introspection
Beauty Comes From Within... Or Your Fists
✡︎□︎◆︎❼︎❒︎♏︎ ☹︎□︎♍︎🙵 ♋︎■︎♎︎ ✋︎❼︎❍︎ 😐︎♏︎⍓︎
𝕷𝖊𝖙 𝕸𝖊 𝕳𝖊𝖑𝖕 𝖄𝖔𝖚
Ona...?
And You Get A Hug, And You Get A Hug, Eveyone Gets A Hug!
Ah Shmitz, Here We Go Again.
New Year Special Incorrect Quotes!
The New Hero Costume ft. Hawks
Exams Suck!
Presque Vu
To Pass Or Not To Pass
☜︎⌧︎♍︎♓︎⧫︎♓︎■︎♑︎
ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫
Is It Hot In Here Or Just You
➣ Talk to: Sero Hanta
➣ Talk to: Kaminari Denki
➣ Talk to: Kirishima Eijiro
Mineta Can Die For All I Care
A Letter From A Beloved
💕 2k Special! 💕
I'm Dumb
A Wild 'Child' Has Been Spotted!
✨A Little Lore On The Side✨
How Does This Even Work
Wait, This Wasn't What Happened
Five Stages Of Greif, My Friend
Escape From Nothing
Hey Mr. Policeman
Is This The End?
A/N About Endings
Hero Ending: Sacrifice
Villain Ending: Ruby and Sapphire
Announcement
True Ending - Loneliness
That's the end folks :/

I Believe I Can Fly

608 30 19
By procrastination_who

Musaki walked beside me as we walked to the entrance exam. "You remember everything right? All the hacks and tricks? So you know what to do when you find something that you don't know to do about? Are you-"

"Mu-kun. You're rambling."

"I'm sorry. I'm just really worried."

"Where were you joining again?"

"Department of support! We're going somewhere else. So see you!"

"Bye! Good luck! Muah!" I sent a quick air kiss to him and ran to my seat. Not a lot of people were sitting there, but I noticed someone important in front of me. Iida.... The rule abider. I poked his shoulder and waved at him.

"Hi! My name's (l/n) (y/n)! What's your name?"

"Iida Tenya. Pleasure to meet you."

"Are you aiming for 1A as well?"

"Yes! U. A. is the most prestigious school, in Japan at least. It would be a great honor if I was able to get in!"

"I know! It's going to be rather fun I think!"

More students started to fill in and I could see Uraraka, Katsuki and Izu come in. I waved to the boys. Though they noticed me, only Izu waved back. I could see Hitoshi come in. He checked his seating and looked at me. He enthusiastically walked to me and sat down beside me.

"Whassup, 'Toshi! You in for the chaos?"

"I'm in for the chaos. We're gonna get through this, okay hoe?"

"Pardon, but I don't think it's respectful to call this good woman a 'hoe'." Iida interrupted. I giggled as Toshi snickered.

"Iida, sweetie, it's just a joke. Don't worry about it." He blushed in embarrassment and looked away. "You didn't say anything wrong Iida! No need to be embarrassed!" He muttered a quick sorry and focused on the stage in front.

"Everybody say hey!" Present Mic yelled. Oop. He just got rejected. Complete silence. "A nice audience we have here, am I right?" He then proceeded to explain the point system, and all the robots and the written exam.

I tuned everything out. Since I had already done the written exam, I had been excused of taking it. I watched some Netflix. Man... Yumeko is bae. After a while, everyone started exiting the room. I joined them in this and stood outside the physical exam.

"EVERYONE! READY, SET, GO!" I yote myself inside the arena. I threw a few of them around and helped some students. That's when I noticed a pikachu in the distance. He noticed my staring and gave me a wink.

"Like what you see?~" I flushed and little and ran up to him.

"Pay attention to the robots around you, idiot." I threw a robot that was about to attack him and turned introduced myself. "(L/n) (y/n). Pleasure." And I ran away. After reaching a safe distance, I squealed. Kaminari freaking Denki winked at me. Holy mother of food!

Then I destroyed some more robots. "OH MY GOD! HELP!" Ah shit. Here we go again. The huge zero pointer. It loomed above a student. He helplessly stared at it. Okay. Plus ultra! ...right? I grabbed the student and floated him to the side. Kaminari came in my line of sight.

"Hey, Pikachu! Mind helping?" I yelled over to him. He gave me a thumbs up and stood beside me. "Okay. Can you short circuit the robot?"

"Not one this big. If you could make it smaller, I could try?"

"Okay! I can try to pull apart the robot. Evacuate the area near the robot. Once I have taken the head apart, short circuit it, okay?"

He nodded and ran to the robot. Damn... I can't reach that high... I need something to help me get there. And fast. These are buildings right? That means I should be able to climb them. The rooftops!

I chose the building that was closest and climbed up the stairs. As soon I was at the rooftop, I could see it. The head. But it was still too high. Fuck! Think on your feet. Then it hit me. The trick I used at the race. I controlled a stray boulder made of cement and stood on it. Slowly I floated it upwards.

I could see the head. Everything around me turned into a sharp sound. Only that sound existed. No one else. I lifted my hands and focused on the robots head. I hope Kaminari did his job. I pulled. The robot tore. And I fell.

The control over the boulder was lost over all this pressure. And I fell. Deep into the pits of my self doubts. This is the end. I didn't even meet some of them... Heh. I'm not really that worthy, am I?

I closed my eyes.

I'm not... dead? I groaned and got up. Recovery Girl's office. Thank god! I sniffled and cried a little. Who knew the general entrance exam was the one that would make me cry. There were others in the room as well. "Ah! You're awake!"

"Pikachu....?" He sighed.

"So you remember me. That's great! Pleasure to be of service to you, though." He did a little bow.

"Wait... IS EVERYONE ELSE OKAY?! IT DIDN'T CRUSH ANYONE RIGHT?? DID I-"

"Don't worry. You were great!" I sighed.

"Who saved me? I know for sure that I can't fly."

"A bird headed dude. Don't know. But! Can I have your number?~" I chuckled and fished around my bag, which Kaminari had given me.

"Wait... You didn't tell me your name."

"Kaminari Denki, m'lady." I giggled and handed him my phone. After he typed in his number, he gave me back his phone to choose the name. Pikachu it is. I ringed him up once to check if it was the right number. He left soon after but I was asked to stay back to have a final check up.

A few days have passed since the exam. They should send something.... "(Y/n)! You have mail from U. A.!" Y E S! I ran down the stairs, almost falling, but made it to my room back safe. I closed the door and set it down on the table.

I opened the letter carefully. There was a disc and a letter. I sighed and set the disc down.

"I am here... as a projection! I moved to this town to join U.A. so you will be seeing me around a lot. Anyways, let's get back to the issue at hand. Young (l/n)! You tried your best in the written exam, that you took in the recommendation exam beforehand. I am very sorry to say that you did not get in..."

I could feel tears come into my eyes. I looked down. Of course I didn't get in. There's obviously so many others that are way better than me.

"....through recommendation. But! I am pleased to inform that you, young lady, got enough villain AND hero points to get into 1A of U.A. high school for heroes in training! You, (l/n) (y/n), have come in first place! Got luck and PLUS ULTRA!"

"YES!" I yelled as loud as I could. My parents blasted in through the door to see me giggle and prance around my room like a madman. Or madwoman.

"(Y/n) are you okay!?"

"You guys! I got into THE U.A.!" I then proceeded to squeal. Ona joined me while Oya just stared at me with tears in their eyes. Everyone gave me a hug. After they left my room, I whipped out my phone.

••••••••••••••••••••••

ExplosionBoy

WHY ARE YOU RINGING ME SO MUCH??!!

You

Katsu!!!!

I GOT IN!

ExplosionBoy

THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN FLOATY

You

I.

Got.

Into.

U.A.

On.

Class.

1A.

ExplosionBoy

I FUCKING GOT IN TOO

IM GONNA BEAT YOU NEXT TIME

IM GONNA BE STRONGER THAN YOU OKAY?!?

YOU GOT THAT FLOATY?!

BYE

You

Thank you for the complement!

See you later

😘

••••••••••••••••••••

You

Izu!

I got in!

Wby?

Innocent Bean

Yay!

🎉

I got in too!

I saw that you were first.

Congrats!

You

Yay!

I hope we're in the same class

UwU

See you later!

••••••••••••••••••••

You

I got in U.A. Kai-kun.

I hope you're proud.

••••••••••••••••••

You

Shiga-kun!

I got into my dream school!

I'm so happy UwU

Handman

Congrats.

Why do you still talk to me?

I've given you your money back.

You don't need me.

You

Friends talk to each other idiot!

And I wouldn't be a good friend if I ignored you!

N e ways

I'll ttyl

😘

••••••••••••••••

I'm going to give you bonus scenes cause I didn't post. Sorry again... Writers block.

.

.

.

.

Kaminari: Okay I've evacuated everyone and- Oh my god is she fucking falling?!

.

.

.

.

*You falling*

Some crackhead: I bElIEve I cAn fLy

.

.

.

.

.

.

That's all I don't know what else to add lol. See you later then. UwU.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 29 15
"𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝗺, 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗽." "𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿?" "𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺...
2.2M 103K 104
❝ honestly, i thought i would be dead by now. ❞ (l/n) (y/n) is a contradiction. she's strong, yet stoical. powerful, yet subtle. insistent, yet quiet...
8.5M 156K 196
Just another preference book on bnha boy characters. And I'll do mixed preferences but if you want certain ones you can request for them. I'll try an...
2.1M 59.6K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...