Psychotic

By Your_hood_lesbo

You are a serial killer known from across the globe. And a part time assassin for only the most biggest payer... More

Meet the characters
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Heads Up (Not a Update, Suggest You Don't Skip)
29
30
31
32
33

3

1.8K 68 57
By Your_hood_lesbo

Y/N's POV:

I just finished reading the news article and I couldn't be anymore proud of me and Kehlani.

Now the whole state of Florida is gonna be in panic because the Laughing Reaper is looking for their next victim.

That's also another reason I like to kill, I love having this affect on people. A day before I come everyone is fine and happy, it's not that dangerous.

But than I pull up and it's like the fucking purge. Do whatever you can to protect yourself from me.

Anyways, me and Trevor are going to get some McDonald's since we both love McNuggets.

"Trevor! You sick bastard, why didn't you tell me it was your mom's birthday?!" I said looking down at Trevor's mom's Facebook post.

"Why do I have to tell you? My mom hates you." He said with a chuckle.

"No, she doesn't hate me. She strongly dislikes me when I eat out everything in her fridge." I said with a shrug.

"Yeah sure." He said sarcastically tucking his bottom and top lip together.

"Also, she told me not to tell you because she knew that you might end up eating half of her cake." Trevor said sitting down at our table.

I gasped dramatically and put my hand on my chest.

"I feel offended! I would never!" I said with a smile making Trevor laugh and shake his head.

"Yeah sure. Now shut up and eat before our food gets cold." He said popping a French fry in his mouth.

Before I could eat anything I noticed a girl with Raven black hair that reached past her shouders and pale-ish skin going into a all black car with tinted windows.

I couldn't really see her eyes because they were looking down, glued to her phone.

Yes, she was absolutely gorgeous based off of what I saw. But what caught my attention was how she was limping.

I know it could've been some random accident but my instincts are telling me something else.

And when you've been a wanted Serial Killer for about 3 years with every police station down your back you learn...

Your instincts are usually never wrong.

But I decided brush it off for now since, besides the limping, based off of how much confidence she has when she walks. And the badass feminine looking clothes she wears.

She can take care of herself.

I turned back to my food and began eating my now lukewarm chicken nuggets and half melted McFlurry.

....

Trevor and I got back to the hotel about 30 minutes ago and now me and Dinah are playing Fortnite 

"Cmon Cmon Cmon Cmon Cmon!" I yelled while trying to kill the guy in front of me.

He was one shot but the dude brought out a PURPLE PUMP SHOTGUN and fucking HEAD SHOTTED ME.

Leaving me and Dinah in 2nd place.

I slammed the controller down on the couch.

"THATS FUCKING BULLSHIT! HE WAS 3 HP!" I yelled.

"I'm gonna report him." Dinah said going to the report controls.

I was still in disbelief.

"That was so fucking racist! I can't." I said pointing at the TV.

"Bitch, the dude doesn't even know what skin color you are. For all we know he can be in Ireland! Nigga dat wasn't racist." Zendaya said in between laughs.

"You can be real stupid sometimes." Dinah said shaking her head.

I don't take that personal, we call each other dumb or ugly all the time.

"Whatever I'm gonna go see what Willow is up to." I said.

I slipped on my big fluffy Jordan slippers and went to the hotel room right next to us.

Willow was tinkering with something whilst Zendaya was watching over her shoulder, Trevor was napping and Kehlani was in the bathroom.

"Hey bit-" I started but cut off by moans from the bathroom.

Is this girl really masturbathing IN the hotel bathroom.

You know what I don't have the time.

"Whatcha dooooin Willow?" I asked wrapping my arms around her neck from behind.

"Making you guys a new gadget." She said screwing some type of screw in.

I sat there watching her patiently next to Zendaya until she was done.

"I present you, the invisi-cloak." She said holding up a watch in the air like it's the most valuable thing in the world.

"But, it's a watch." I said confused.

"Yeah, that's what makes it so convenient. Here, put it on." She said handing it to me.

"If I get blown up, I'm suing you." I said sternly while wrapping the watch around me wrist.

"You'll be Ight. Now, swipe left and watch this watch do it's magic." She said laughing at her own pun.

"You're a whole dork, you know dat?" Zendaya asked while squinting her eyes at Willow but she just ignored it.

I swiped left on the glass screen and I didn't feel anything.

"Yo, inspector gadget. It didn't work." I said with a shrug.

"Nope! It did work, you are now invisible." Willow said excitedly while checking stuff of in her notebook.

"How the fuck? She just turned into a whole ghost." Zendaya said poking me in the forehead but quickly retracting her hand.

"This can be real helpful Willow. You did awesome. Now how do I change back?" I asked clapping my hands together.

"Just swipe right." She said, looking at me intently.

So I did what she said and I felt myself turning back.

"Thaaaank yoooooou Willllloooow." Me and Zendaya said in a sing songy voice while hugging Willow.

I always fear that Willow will feel like we don't appreciate her and the things she does for us, so I always make sure she knows how grateful we are.

"No problem guys. And Y/N you can keep that one for your next kill. I'm gonna go make more. " Willow said turning back to her work.

I was about to say something but my phone cut me off.

Me, being the stupid person I am, answered without looking at the caller ID.

(Phone conversation)

Agent 1218! This is RR, someone requested for your services. 

Ugggggggghhhhhh 

how much are they paying me?

They didn't go into specifics but they did say over $5,000

Fineeee, send me the address and I'll be there shortly

(End of phone conversation)

"Who was that?" Zendaya asked whilst biting into a ice cream cone. Where did she get it? I honestly don't know, but I do know if I see her bite an Ice cream cone again I'm gonna throw up. 

Who the fuck, bites into an Ice cream?!

"It was RR, someone requested for me. Which is very new. But if they did they must be paying a lot." I said getting my black hoodie, black nike sweats, my high tech gloves, and my black balenciagas

Well they aren't mine, I stole them from some dude in Wisconsin. 

"YES! Bring back some bread! We all need to go shopping." I heard Trevor say waking up from his nap. 

"Ight, I'll see y'all later. This person wants to meet up like now." I said grabbing one of my many masks and book bag, getting ready to leave. 

As I walked to the door the hotel bathroom door opens and out comes Kehlani. 

Dammit, not my brain is picturing her coming. 

Stop it! Y/N that is your best fucking friend!

I really couldn't look her in the eyes. 

"I'm not saying you is digusting. But you got no shame, do you?" I asked covering my eyes. 

"Don't act like I've never heard any of you jerking off before. You do it more than the rest of 'em Y/N." Kehlani said walking away from me. 

I really didn't want to deal with the embarrassment, so I just left.

....

I just got to the address RR sent me, and damn this mansion is big. 

Must be a Mafia lord.

It's very rare that I get assigned to a Mafia Lord. 

They usually have thousands of assassins and bounty hunters, but it's whatever. As long as I'm gettin money, I'll be ight.

I swiped left on the watch that Willow gave me and I felt myself turn invisible. 

I quickly ran to the back of the mansion where there was just a pool and back door. 

Whoever designed this places, sucks ass. Someone needs to get fired. 

I took a small cube out of my pocket and threw it so it could get a view of the whole mansion. 

It took a little bit before I saw a huge blue beam scan the mansion. 

In a matter of second a map of the mansion showed up on my phone. 

I honestly wouldn't know what to do with my life if it wasn't for Willow. 

The map showed every room in the house. 

I scanned the map and saw a room labeled main office. 

That's probably where the Mafia Lord is working. 

I already memorized the map so I put my phone away. 

I took my grappling hook gun and shot it to the roof of the mansion, and I stayed right in my spot until I knew the hook caught something sturdy.

Once it did I zipped to the roof.

I took Willow's pocket laser and carved a hole out of the roof. 

I carefully took the circle shape out of the roof and set it next to me. 

I slipped through the hole and dropped down on the marble floors. 

Luckily, the main office was on the 4th floor which was the floor I was on now. 

The hall was empty until a couple people in suits and dresses showed up in the elevator and started walking out. 

I groaned internally. 

I quickly pressed the buttons on the back of my gloves and suction cups I appeared. 

Before the people could reach me I jumped up and attached the suction cups to the ceiling. 

I had to use my upper body strength the keep me up. 

I hung there until the halls finally cleared out. 

I jumped back down, landing on my feet and ran to the door at the end of the hall. 

I carefully turned the door knob but it was fucking locked. 

I looked around for something that could help but I saw nothing. 

I looked up and saw that the ceiling tiles were made of perlite. That material is easy to break through but at the same time you can sit on it for a couple of minutes.

I jumped up and punched a huge hole through the ceiling. I used all of my strength to jump up and grab a hold of the inside of the ceiling. 

I pulled myself up and sat on the inside of the ceiling. 

I'm sure someone would notice the huge hole eventually so I had to work quick. 

I crawled a few inches since I was already right in front of the office. 

I quickly put on my mask and swiped right on the watch so I was no longer invisible.

I kicked a hole through the ceiling and dropped down to the floor. 

I looked behind me and saw the same girl I saw from the McDonald's window. 

But this time she was holding a gun. 

"Whoa whoa now! You da one dat requested me! No need fa guns." I said putting my hand up in defense but kicked the gun out of her hand. 

"Oh, you're agent 1218?" The green eyed beauty asked. 

"Yup!" I said popping the p and sitting down on the rolly chair. 

"Did you have to drop from the fucking ceiling like that though?" She asked irritated.

"Nah, but where would be the fun in just walking through the door?" I asked smirking but because of my mask she couldn't see.

She rolled her eyes and sat back down.

"Let's make this short." She said giving me a fake smile. 

(I was tired ASF when I wrote this, so my bad if there's any errors.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 54.9K 44
A small girl catches my attention one day during lunch and I can't seemed to get her off my mind. My new friends and others advise me to stay away fr...
266K 5.8K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
638K 20.7K 44
Y/N is a 17 year old girl who is still in high school, her parents don't really pay attention to her because of work it's like their work is more imp...
12.4K 904 42
He kills people for pleasure. She kills people for work. He has a dark past, she has secrets. He is fascinated by her. She just wants to go back t...