Nosferatu || Seongjoong ✓

Leedorable tarafından

"One bite won't hurt, right?" It all started when Seonghwa fell under the spell of his best friend's eyes. H... Daha Fazla

Preface
1| Eyes drilling deep
2| A little surprise
3| Bloody patterns
4| Sleepless nights
5| Gotten dream job
6| The source of life
7| Cooking can be exhausting after all
8| Strange dark liquid
9| Accidently an idiot
10| Phone call
11| Reunion
13| Mirroring
14| Coffee and the scent of blood
15| When life came back
16| Triggered
17| Never to be solved
18| Surprises
19| Wanting, but not daring
20| He can kill
21| Strange kisses
22| Finding proves
23| Breaching worries
24| Taking chances
25| Time travel
26| Decline
27| Nightmare
28| Blinding lights and a head turning
29| Dead
30| Running from fears
31| Reasons
32| Revelation
33| When snow falls
34| Still here
35| Forever
Author's note

12| Caring hugs and healing kisses

1.4K 82 40
Leedorable tarafından

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 800 READS!♡♡
Omg, finally I got this updated! I'm really sorry for the long wait...

This chapter is only half rectified through... And it's pretty long..

The many different smells seemed to catch him in thousands of different cobwebs. The boy's gaze wandered around, and it became a challenge to find focus on the direction in front of him. His eyelashes fluttered as he stepped around the street on shaky legs. The many impressions made him completely soft in the knees. The cool breeze whizzed through his mocha-colored curls and made his smile dance around his face. He fell slowly but violently into a dreamlike stage and he didn't have a single chance to pull himself up again. At the same time that he heard nothing around him, he heard everything. The faintly glowing eyes fluttered, throbbing with a liquid.

And then the hunting instinct came into play.

The boy's smile swayed around the corners of his mouth and his whole body immediately went from a tense bow to a supple elastic that could easily twist around the many people completely unnoticed in search of the perfect prey. He was like the cunning serpent that twisted around between people's feet. The sensory impressions spun around in his brain while his feet rushed across the asphalt. He had lost the grip around himself as his sharp fangs were forced out and began stinging in his gums. This was not meant to happen.

Lost on the wave, a liquid flowed from the corner of his mouth, but no one seemed to notice the boy wearing the black coat and the curly mocha-colored hair, which fell lightly and airily into his wild face. And in one fell swoop, it all disappeared.

He stopped, confused, and far from aware of his good consciousness. He saw nothing, he heard nothing, he felt nothing. And quite slowly he turned on his heels and lost all his monstrous expression. His eyes closed tightly in, followed by bloodshot pain from his teeth that broke the surface of his lip.

The car did not hit him, just managed to turn away. But the truck that came thundering from behind did, and it smashed into the boy, who was pulled violently under it, at the same time that it made hard braking and slid across the road and then overturned around on the side.

Glass and loud bangs rumbled like awakened earthquakes through the air, and Yeosang found himself feeling how rib after rib broke, leaving him in a gasping pain. Cars flew into the truck from behind, creating even more unrest in the boy's already smashed body. But he did not die.

His eyes were rolling around in his eye sockets as he felt the weight press more and more down on him. The air was pushed out of him and it suddenly popped with a crunching sound somewhere inside his chest. If he had been addicted to breathing right now, he would have been suffocated in his own blood, which rose up from his trachea. The boy coughed half-suffocated unstoppably on the viscous liquid as if his body did not register that he could neither be killed nor was dependent on his airways. The weight pressing down against his chest stretched provocatively slowly beyond the rest of his body and the desperate cough died out to an almost inhuman sound from his throat. He couldn't move, and with a deep panicked root sticking through him, he turned his head away from the pressure. It was no help as the truck fell with its complete weight down on the boy.

Yeosang heard the crack of his skull, and if it had not been for all the blood that kept spilling from his mouth, he would have screamed out in pain. Nothing could surpass the inhuman pain that shot alarmingly through his entire body while the crushing sound permeated all his senses. He trashed around in a way without being able to move, on the run from the uncomfortable feeling of his own head being blown up. He squeezed his eyes hard and tears found their way out.

Yeosang hissed out of the smell of blood surrounding the area that stretched for miles around him. His fangs swam around in his own unsatisfactory taste of blood and he quickly felt his instincts split in two; one, the hunting instinct, and the other, the survival instinct. But he was too weak and could do nothing but feel more connected to the ground than ever before.

The worst thing about it all was that he was awake all the time he was lying there.

Yet it wasn't long before the light slowly cast its rays back on the boy, and he felt the weight being lifted from his body. But it was no relief.

Yeosang heard shouts and screams, and it only created greater unrest within him. He was going to get away now, no matter how he would carry on with that challenge. It set off a train of thoughts, but his body wouldn't move. He needed more time.

They grabbed him, faster than he had anticipated, and he was carried somewhere away. The smell of blood hit him with a powerful wave now, and spots formed before his sight. They were not allowed to find out. A man started tugging on Yeosang, to try to find a pulse. But the boy was not alive. His clothes soaked in blood and the man trembled as he pulled out his phone while other people just as reeled approached.

The ground swayed, and he staggered on unstable legs around. Should he take the chance, or not? Yeosang growled annoyed, he always had to end up in trouble at times when no one else was there to help him. Then he pulled at his arms and pushed himself up to sit.

"Wait- What the hell??!"

Yeosang shot his razor-sharp eyes at the frightened people around him. Blood still ran from all sorts of openings in his face down over the rest of his face, dripping against the ground in long strips. His teeth protruded and he hissed warningly from him. Yeosang's eyes dripped with blood, colored impressions upon the souls of the humans. He looked like a monster.

The man who had moved him fell backward and into another person, his hands raised prayerfully in front of him.

"S-stay away!"

The anxiety rolled deliciously and smoothly over the man's tongue as he broke the atmosphere with his words. And Yeosang slowly tilted his head as his lips curled up into his previously lifted smirk. He missed easily with his eyes as he felt how his powers came back. The boy raised a hand and created yet another wave of receding people. Even though his real intention was just to shake in his sticky red-stained hair, he instead held his hand high in the air and enjoyed how people were nervous about every single one of his movements. Ah, what power he held.

The whole thing was broken by an ear-cutting siren, which in a hurry approached. His signal to leave.

Yeosang twisted his face and stood up on light legs. His body still felt crushed to a disgusting mash inside, but he had no more time to wait to run away from the crime scene. The blood ran in trails over the unevenness of the asphalt and gathered for new assemblies.

Yeosang never saw the suspicious soul who, with a flash of a glimpse, quickly collected a small amount of blood in a container.

_____

Seonghwa stared at the blood sample in the extra small closed test tube he had smuggled with him home. It was the strange results from the blood test that he had been asked to hand over to his boss that there made him go a little against the rules. Before handing in the blood sample, he had secretly poured some of it into his own tub and pushed it into a hidden and safe place in his bag. Nobody knew anything about it.

His hand slid down the tub one last time before gently hiding the sample in his desk drawer again. He sighed deeply, a habit he had built up in recent weeks. He didn't even notice it anymore, but Emma had commented quietly on it a few times already. But he had no idea what to do about the problem. Like any other habit, they were hard to let go of again, especially when it only grew worse. As if a huge cloud of rain had spread over his sight, he stared once more into the air, unable to explain himself from why he constantly felt a constant pull down in his mood. It ripped like a raging wind in him until he fell to his knees and asked for something he did not know the answer to. A constant sadness weighed too much on his shoulders, and Seonghwa did not know why. He did not understand it, because he should not be sad, he had everything he needed, so why still feel sad? It did not make any sense, his mind was not able to put it together for the correct solution and it just made him so annoyed. There was something missing.

Seonghwa grabbed his mobile in a tight hold and left his desk. He had to get away from all his thoughts.

_____

The wind tore at his dark locks and he hid further under his scarf as he waited for someone to open the door. Light raindrops had begun to fall from the dark sky, a clear reflection of his own mood.

But then the door opened and his many thoughts were pushed off the table again.

"Oh, hello Seonghwa!"

The smile was so incredibly reminiscent of his favorite smile that the young man could not help but smile himself.

"Is Emma home?"

The woman shook her head slightly and gave him a friendly smile instead, "No, she stayed a little longer at school to finish a group work, but she should be home soon. Do you want to come in and have a hot drink? "

"Yes, thank you," Seonghwa replied, following in the heat.

Emma's mother, Mrs. Choi, was one of the nicest people Seonghwa knew. Emma reminded so much of her own mother that they could sometimes almost be mistaken, with the only difference being Emma's gap between her two front teeth and her more playful nature. She had inherited it from her father.

He neatly took off his outerwear and changed out his sneakers with a pair of borrowed slippers and headed into the small kitchen where the girl's father was sitting. He looked up and greeted Seonghwa briskly when he caught sight of him. Emma's father was not Korean, nor was he Asian. He came from a country in Europe where he worked across the lands as a TV journalist. In some periods he was busier than in others, it varied a lot. It was also one of the reasons why Emma had not been given a traditional Korean name.

"How's your new job, Seonghwa?" asked Emma's father with an accent that could hardly be traced anymore.

"Mhm, it's going very well so far, I'm about to fall into the routine."

Mrs. Choi placed a cup of hot cocoa in front of him and sat down at the table with a smile.

_____

As he lay in her soft bed, waiting for the girl to come home, he flipped quietly through her drawing pad. She spent time drawing, most of them with a very realistic touch, but occasionally one could clearly see how her imagination had escaped. It could be buildings, nature or animals that were as copied across the drawing surface in a black and white copy. Rarely were colors included. But what Seonghwa noticed the most was the many representations of his own self. He was definitely one of her favorite things to draw. Seonghwa could not help but smile like an idiot over all the little cute quotes written across the empty white spaces on the paper. It was either something taken from their conversations, or some of her own thoughts, that had come up with the drawing. There were even some of their little quarrels, highlighted with slightly thicker lead streaks and ending with a phrase like "I love you dork" or something like that.

He laid down the drawing pad and looked with dreamy eyes into the blue air as he felt his heart gallop in joy in his chest. It could impossibly be healthy to feel as happy as he felt right now.

"What are you smiling at like that?"

A shock went through Seonghwa and he jumped startled halfway up to sit again to a sight of his loved one placing her school bag off on the floor. Could he really have been so deep inside his thoughts that he didn't even hear the door open and close again?

He chuckled and got up from the bed. Emma squinted her eyes and gave him a brief appraisal look just before he caught her in his arms. She let out a startled squeal and tried for a moment to look up at him. But he teasingly pushed her head down and she let herself just sink into his warm hug instead. He planted a kiss on top of her head.

"I love you too... dork"

"Seonghwa!-"

Emma tried to wiggle free from his grip, but instead, he kissed her on the lips.

_____

The bad stomach feeling from earlier had disappeared again when he landed at home. Surely healed with the many caring hugs and kisses Emma had inflicted him with, but that was just what he needed. She was his free space from the rest of the world.

With a relieved heart, he walked in the direction of the kitchen to find himself a snack. He had eaten dinner, but right now he had a huge snack craving and he knew exactly where to go. Seonghwa followed with his eyes the line of the top cupboard and opened the first one to the left and voila, the snack cupboard stood open. He dipped his hand in and fished out a chocolate bar with teeth running in water just at the thought of having to taste the delicious stuff in a bit. He closed it behind him and continued towards the living room, where he sat down and opened the wrapper.

It knocked on the door. That freaking door got knocked on just the second he was about to put his teeth into the chocolate. Seonghwa completely stopped himself and instead pulled up from the couch to walk all the way out to the front door. The time was past 11 pm, not to mention that the weather outside was almost too dangerous to move around in right now. The wind had really picked up with a tremendous force this time.

But that did not stop Seonghwa from opening the door and meeting face to face with someone he certainly had not anticipated.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.1M 66.9K 90
{COMPLETE} if there's something i've learnt from a million mistakes, you're the one that i want at the end of the day. seongjoong au where seonghwa...
22.2K 1K 33
a story about Kang Yeosang who doesn't believe in love. He always fortifies other people's feelings for him and keeps all the feelings he has with de...
93.5K 3.8K 34
❝ sunghoon, please be here in the morning ... i don't like waking up alone. ❞ ❝ i'll be here. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ───── ˎˊ˗ 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗶 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗮 is born...
74.3K 3.4K 25
*THIS STORY WILL BE RE-EDITED* Being sheltered by his father all his life, Wooyoung grew up alone, but when San was assigned to be his personal bodyg...