Lovely ll Ten X Winwin WayV Ff

By tunawere62

Do you prefer painful truth or sweet lies? More

๐Ÿ’š
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27

#22

152 12 4
By tunawere62

Winwin and his family were having breakfast together at the living room.

The silent atmosphere were lingering in the room as they still felt awkward because of last night's incident.

Mrs Mei cleared her throat and looked at Jaehyun,

"Son,are you feeling well?",she asked.

Jaehyun looked at his mother and nodded,

"Im fine",he replied with a smile.

Mrs Mei smiled back to Jaehyun while mumbled,

"I wonder if that guy felt guilty",she said in her lower tone but looked directly at Winwin.

Luckily Winwin ignored his mother as he already barred the world around him.

He dont really want to join them at first,but Mrs Mei threatened him to confiscate his phone if he refused.

"Mother~",Jaehyun called Mrs Mei to get her attention.

Mrs Mei turned to her son followed by Mr Jung.

"Why dont we move to China?",Jaehyun suggested to his parents.

Winwin froze when he heard Jaehyun's suggestion,it began attracted him to listen to Jaehyun.

"Why son?",Mr Jung asked Jaehyun.

Jaehyun chuckled,

"I think I started to get bored in Korea.I wanted to have the feeling of living in a new place,besides mom and Winwin might be very happy to come back to their hometown",Jaehyun explained his idea full of excitement.

"Are you sure you're okay with that son?",Mrs Mei asked Jaehyum for confirmation.

Jaehyun nodded and turned to Winwin,

"Winwin,dont worry.I already looked for elite schools for you",he told Winwin with a grin.

"Oh my I started to get excited!",Mrs Mei expressed her excitement and smiled at Mr Jung.

"Its a good idea act",Mr Jung responded to his wife but then he noticed Winwin doesnt even join their conversation.

"Winwin,what do you think about your brother's idea?",Mr Jung asked Winwin.

Winwin raised his head and looked at all three of them before he rolled his eyes and stood leaving the room.

"Dong Sicheng,come back here!",Mrs Mei yelled calling for Winwin.

"Its okay,maybe yesterday's incident still bothered him",Mr Jung tried to calm his wife.

Mrs Mei tried to hold his anger and smiled to her husband before all of them continue eating.

- -

Winwin entered his room and closed his door before he yelled in frustration.

He threw everything on his bed to the floor and screamed again while punched his bed repeatedly.

"The hell!Hell!Hell!",he screamed until he began kicking the bed frame until he fall on the floor anguished in pain.

Tears falling from his eyes as he threw his fist on the floor.

"You will hurt yourself",voices coming from Winwin's back stopped him from moving.

Winwin turned his back and saw Jaehyun leaning his back on the wall while crossed his arms against his chest.

Winwin didnt realized when did Jaehyun came inside his room.

He turned back ignoring Jaehyun and stared at the bruises on his fist.

Jaehyun walked to him and lifted him before he put down Winwin slowly on the bed.

Jaehyun kneeled infront of Winwin while Winwin remained unbothered.

"Let me see your hands",Jaehyun said softly while he took Winwin's hands.

"Why are you doing this?",Winwin asked with his sobbed voice.

Jaehyun raised his head to look at Winwin and smiled,

"I dont want you to meet that guy anymore",he told Winwin.

Winwin let go of his hands from Jaehyun's grip,

"I hate you",he said to Jaehyun.

Jaehyun felt hurt with Winwin's sudden confession but he remained smiling to Winwin.

"You know i accept your mother because of you.I know you wont dare to hurt your mother.She looked very happy just now",he explained to Winwin.

Winwin felt the sudden urge to attack Jaehyun but reality do hit him that he cant do anything and he will never hurt his mother as his mother went through a lot.

"Dont cry~",Jaehyun wiped Winwin's tears with his thumb and moved his head closer to Winwin's.

"Dont forget to start packing",he whispered to Winwin and gave a peck on his cheek before he leave the room.

As soon as Jaehyun closed the door,Winwin threw his pillow directly to the door out of anger.

He felt ashamed of himself but he know he couldnt do anything.

He dont have the power to change anything and he started to believe that he already get used to it.

  - -

Ten was cleaning the table at his workplace when he heard someone come in the restaurant.

"Welcome~",Ten greeted and turned before he froze when he saw that person.

Johnny walked to him,

"Can we talk for a while?",he asked Ten.

Ten looked around him as there's only one customer in the restaurant which his coworker can manage and he can left for a while.

He turned back to Johnny,

"What for?",he asked Johnny.

Johnny gave a sign to meet him outside then he walked out from the restaurant.

Ten told his coworker before he walked to Johnny.

He looked at his surroundings searching for Johnny's friend,worried that they might planned something to bully him.

"I came here by myself",Johnny told Ten as he noticed Ten's eyes were drifting away.

Ten shifted his gaze to Johnny,

"Then,what is it?",he asked because he felt odd with Johnny's sudden behaviour.

Johnny walked closer to Ten,

"Dont get too close with Sicheng",Johnny ordered Ten.

Ten furrowed his eyebrows,

"What?",he asked again.

"Winwin is not like what you think",Johnny told Ten.

Ten huffed in annoyance as he couldn't believe what he heard.

"Thank you but please mind your own business",Ten told Johnny and turned his back to walk back to the restaurant.

But then,Johnny sudden confession stopped Ten.

"I like you Ten",Johnny confessed.

Ten felt shocked with what he just heard,he turned back facing Johnny.

"What did you just told me?",he asked Johnny.

"I..i really like you Ten",Johnny stuttered to confess his feelings.

Ten was dumbfounded with everything that went out from Johnny's mouth.

"Winwin already have a boyfriend..i saw them kissing in the car.Jaehyun..thats Winwin's boyfriend",Johnny told Ten to persuade him.

Ten gave him a confused look,

"Why are you doing this?",he asked Johnny.

Johnny looked down on the ground,even himself didnt know the answer.

"Im..im sorry for bullying you at school.Im so worried of you..if not me,then other people will.At least i can lessen—",

Johnny stopped talking when Ten interrupted him with a laugh.

"Why are you laughing?",he asked Ten.

Ten wiped the tears coming from his eyes because of him laughing,

"You know what..all of you are the same..playing with my feelings",he told Johnny.

Johnny sighed,

"Ten,i really care about you.All the money,plasters and anything from your locker is from me.I felt bad for treating you that way",he explained to Ten.

Ten stopped laughing and raised his eyebrow,

"Really?",he asked Johnny for confirmation.

Johnny nodded and apologized,

"Im sorry Ten for everything".

Ten nodded after listening to Johnny,he put his hand inside his pocket while his other hand took Johnny's hand.

"Sorry for not paying you back",Ten put some of his money to Johnny's hand and leave Johnny.

Johnny called Ten but Ten ignored him and walked back into the restaurant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436 44 21
you really are typical.
19 0 10
Love, heartbreak and breaking the trust. You never know what life puts in front of you. You somehow don't know how you manage it. Is love what real...
1.3M 64.5K 55
ใ€‹It hurts knowing you'll never love me the way I love you Trigger warning; a lot of mentions of depression, anorexia and self harm Cover by @lor-beer
2.5K 104 17
๏ฝก.:* ''๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜™๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜." - ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* ใƒปโ€ฅ...โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ˜†โ˜†โ”โ”โ”...