habits โ€ mattia polibio

Door H0NEYLUX

"๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ'๐‘น๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐’€ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ป... Meer

characters/intro
uno
due
tre
quattro
cinque
sei
sette
otto
nove
dieci
undici
dodici
tredici
quattordici
quindici
sedici
diciassette
diciotto
diciannove
venti
ventuno
ventidue
ventitre
ventiquattro
venticinque
ventisei
ventiseitte
ventiotto
ventinove
trenta
trentuno
trentadue
trentatre
trentaquattro
trentacinque
trentasei
trentasette
trentotto
trentanove
quaranta
quarantuno
quarantadue
quarantatre
quarantaquattro
quarantacinque
quarantasei
quarantasette
quarantotto
quarantanove
cinquanta
cinquantuno
cinquantadue
cinquantatre
cinquantaquattro
cinquantacinque
cinquantasei
cinquantasette
cinquantanove
sessanta
sessantuno
sessantadue
sessantatrรฉ
sessantaquattro
sessantacinque
sessantasei
sessantasette
sessantotto
sessantanove
settanta
settantuno
settantadue
settantatrรฉ
settantaquattro
settantacinque
settantasei
settantasette
settantotto
settantanove
ottanta
ottantuno
ottantadue
ottantatrรฉ
ottantaquattro
ottantaยญcinque

cinquantotto

2.8K 80 25
Door H0NEYLUX

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

madison

as predicted, i woke up barely being able to move in bed. it was about nine thirty in the morning and we had to check out by twelve in the afternoon.

not wanting to leave out of this bed, i get up but i'm pulled back down by mattia's hand. "why are you up so early?" he says and i lay back down.

"it's nine and we have to go soon." i tell him and he grips my waist, pulling my closer to him.

"not yet." he says as he closes his eyes and continues to sleep.

i reluctantly released from his grip and got up, "i'll organize the stuff." i say and he groans.

i get up from the bed and begin to place my clothes and other belongings inside the duffel bag i brought. "there's two hours left you know." he states and i smile.

"but we still have to shower and and get ready for the day." i say. from behind, i hear him groan and get up from the bed. "you don't have to get up." i tell him.

"i'm not gonna let you do it by yourself." he says as he stretches before beginning to help me.

he's really trying to prove himself.

we took about twenty something minutes to gather our stuff and make sure we packed everything. i decided to take a shower and dress comfortably since we're going back to jersey.

mattia did the same and by ten thirty in the morning, we were walking out of the hotel room and making our way to check out. after checking out, mattia's car was brought to us by the valet worker and we were now on our way to jersey.

+

"where the fuck are you?" lauren asked through the phone as mattia drove up alejandro's road.

"i'm literally right outside." i said. "he's not gonna find out."

"your dad has called us four times each and none of us have answered, he's definitely going to suspect." lauren said and i laughed.

we pulled over on alejandro's driveway and got out of the car. "finally." lauren said as she hugged me. "how was it?"

i looked over at mattia who was smiling his ass off, "it was fun." i said and lauren looked between mattia and i.

"don't tell me you guys are back together." she says and i roll my eyes.

"we're not." i said.

"not yet." mattia added after i spoke and we both look at each other.

"let's go before your dad kills us." lauren said.

"did you guys bring me anything?" alejandro asked and mattia scoffed.

"what do i look like to you?" mattia asked.

lauren kissed alejandro goodbye and i walked over to mattia. "i know what you're going to say so you're welcome." he says and i smile.

"thank you." i tell him. "next trip is on me." i said and he raises his eyebrows.

"next trip." he states and i narrow my eyebrows.

"what?" i asked him.

"it's nice to know you have future plans with me." he teases and i roll my eyes before pushing him.

he leans in for a kiss and i turn my head, his lips landing on my cheek. "we're not dating." i told him.

"that didn't seem to matter last night." he said and my eyes widen as i gasp.

"i'm leaving now." i said as i walked away but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

"can i get a hug at least?" he asked and i nodded as i wrapped my arms around his waist.

"bye mattia." i smiled as i walked to the driver's seat of my car.

"bye mads." he waves.

"your face is so shiny." she says.

"my face or yours?" i raise my eyebrows, looking at her face that was shiny too.

she gasps, "you had sex didn't you?" she asked and my heart drops as she can tell what i did.

"how the fuck-"

"bitch your face says it all." she says and i look in a mirror. "and you weren't going to tell me."

"it just happened." i said. "we were talking about us and then one thing led to another so we went to the room."

"he makes you happy doesn't he?" she asked and i sighed.

"more than what i'd like to admit." i tell her and she smiles softly.

"just be careful, m." lauren says. "i don't want to see you get hurt again."

"i won't." i told her. "we had a long conversation about it already and i told him i don't want anything yet."

"and what'd he say?" she asked.

"that he'll wait as long as he needs to." i respond. "he's really trying, you know."

"i just want to make sure you know what you're doing." she tells me.

"there's still a lot he has to prove." i told her. "but i really think he's trying his best." i said. "enough about me, how was your weekend."

"it was good." she said. "i talked to his mom and his little brother a lot." she said. "his mom's the sweetest she showed me pictures of ale when he was a baby."

"i can imagine an ugly ass baby." i said and she hits me.

"i know you're not talking with a dinosaur looking ass ex." she said and i hit her back.

"shut up." i laugh. "alejandro's ears are bigger than his head."

"mattia's gap is-"

"don't even dare." i tell her and she laughs.

when we reach my house, i park the car and get out of it. i grab my stuff and unlock the front door only to see my dad and raquel making out in the kitchen.

"jesus christ!" lauren yells as we both cover our eyes.

"oh my goodness." raquel says as we hear their feet move around.

"we thought you'd be home at two." my dad says as he looks at the watch.

"it's one thirty." i said as i looked at my phone.

"how was the sleepover?" my dad changes the topic.

"it was fun." i answer for lauren and i. "we went out and just gossiped." i smiled and he nodded.

"i'm glad you girl had fun." he says. "raquel and i wanted to talk to you girls about something."

"sure, what is it?" lauren asks.

"we have a date for the wedding." he says and i smile.

"it's going to be on june twenty second." raquel said. "i was wondering if you girls would like to be my bridesmaids." she said.

lauren and i looked at each other before screaming, "of course!" and we both hugged her.

"i'll plan the bachelorette party." lauren says.

"who are your best men or whatever they're called?" i asked my dad and he chuckled.

"i haven't figured that out yet but i'm not worried about that for now." he says. "we want the wedding to be approved by you guys. you're my daughter and lauren's like having a second daughter." he says.

"love you too mason." she says and he rolls his eyes.

"you guys should choose what you want though, it's your wedding after all." i tell him.

"i know but we trust you guys with decorations and you know i'm not really good with that." he says and i nod in agreement.

"i decorated this house." i said and we all laugh.

"we'll help you guys." lauren says and i nod.

+

author's note
bro i completelyyyyy forgot to add the song for the last chapter so if you enjoy the music in the back, go reread it if you'd like! im gonna post another update today too. sorry for going mia on yall, blame school AGAIN and from now on.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.8K 155 32
An AshMatt AU Sarah and Matteo set out on separate journeys but fate brings them together for an adventure of a lifetime. One of them set out to fi...
224K 5.3K 28
Not your ordinary Neymar fan fiction. -------------- When Eliana moved to Barcelona, she thought she could start afresh with a clean slate. She is ex...
12.5K 508 4
๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐’ ๐ˆ๐๐‚. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ุงุณู… ๐ƒ๐„๐‚๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
1.1M 48.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC