Marvel ship one Shots

By Palaye_Royal_fan

It's what the tittle says it's going to mostly be gay so if u don't like it then don't read and don't hate. I... More

Peter x Clint
Peter x Sam
AN
Spideypool
Winterspider
AN
Peter x Thor
Starker
Peter x Pietro
Peter x Bruce
AN
Clint x Tony
Question
Important
Spiderio
Hawksilver
Peter x Scott
Peter x Nick
Peter x Nick
Peter x Steve x Bucky
Peter x Bruce
Peter x Sam x Clint
AN
Peter x T'challa
Peter x Steve
Peter x Sam x Clint 2nd ending
Peter x Pietro x Clint
Clint x Bucky
Silverspider
Peter x Loki
Peter x every Avenger
Peter x Steve x Bucky
Peter x Avengers
Thor x Peter x Bruce
Authers note
Wintersilverspider
Winterspiderfrost
Not important but would recommend looking
Important
Update on book
A/N on why ive been gone

Peter x Sam x Bucky

5.9K 92 26
By Palaye_Royal_fan

This is a request by Justme07_13. Peter is 24 in this one. Bucky and Sam are on a mission for a year. Peter is in college. People have know he is spider-man when he was 20 and living in the tower.

________________________________

Peter was in his class thinking of his boyfriends. They have been on a mission for a year he misses them so much. They are supposed to be back in 2 weeks. What he doesn't know is that they have a surprise for him.

As he was thinking of them the Dean (?) called all students to the auditorium. When they all got there the Dean started talking what got Peters attention was what he was saying. He said "there is a student who is dating two of the Avengers who have been away for a year I want Peter Parker to come up here." Peter slowly gets up and goes on stage. The Dean now speaking to the rest of the students. "Peter hasn't had any word from his boyfriends for a week SK we have a surprise here for you we will give thou the first present just look at that door." He points to the door on the right it opens slowly and in comes Sam. Peter runs full speed at him and jumps into his open arms. He wrapped his legs around his waist and his face in his neck. People coo (?) at the picture the the door opens again and out comes Bucky. Sense he always wears his web shooters and people know about him webs Bucky to him faster than Bucky can register. He wraps his arms around Bucky with his legs around Sam's waist people laugh when they figured out what he did. He said "never do that to me again or I will make you sleep outside the tower." Sense they added a microphone to him everyone heard him. Sam and Bucky looked at each other and started to say together "no please we are sorry don't do that to us again please we love you." all while looking panicked. All Peter did was pull them closer and forgetting that he had mic on him and said "I missed you too much to do that you daddy's." As Sam walks out of there, holding his other boyfriend, they heard "WHAT THE EVER LIVING FUCK PARKER?!!!!!" by now they had the mic off then the people heard laughter then "SHUT UP FLASH!!!"

Sorry if it sucks and sorry it's late.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 263 23
Not updated often, just for when stuff comes to mind; such as, imagines preferences and one shots. In the future I may post more explicit and mature...
9K 156 28
Do I really need a description? Requests open. Some might be Marvel actor thingies, enjoy my peoples. Edit: 01/22 y'all, I wrote this in like 2018, I...
16.8K 453 80
Tony is devastated seeing peter in his state after the loki incident after he found out that fury took him in under his wing he wanted peter to have...
66.9K 1K 25
Some Oneshots I've thought of, this is more of for me so there will be slow updates. Make sure to add it to your reading list/Library so you get upda...