Peter x Bruce

I should probably say I don't own marvel. Peter is 23 and cross dressing in this.

Peter was getting ready for his date with Bruce. The other avengers don't know that they are dating.

 The other avengers don't know that they are dating

(This is what he's wearing with light pink vans.)
So when he was dressed he put his waist length hair in a Dutch braid. When he was done he heard a nick at his door so he went to answer it. It was Bruce Peter smiles at the elder man and took his out stretched hand. Peter didn't know what Bruce had in store for him.

Bruce decided to take Peter on a picnic and watch the sun set. Peter thought it was sweet so when they got there they had a good time. They were laughing and smiling. they watched the sunset till it got really dark. So Bruce took Peter back to the tower. What they didn't know is that the avengers are in the living room waiting to confront them.

When they got to the living room Bruce and Peter looked at the avengers shocked face. The avengers started to yell out questions but Bruce yelled "shut up one at a time!" They Quieted down and tony started the questions. He asked "when did you guys start dating?" Bruce answered because Peter had his face in Bruce's chest. He said "when Peter was 19" they stared to tell again saying that it wasn't right. Bruce just yelled again saying one at a time.

Then Clint decided to ask "when are you going to propose to him Bruce?" Peter looked horrified the question but Bruce just glared at Clint. He didn' answer just looked at Peter and said "I was going to do this on our next date but right now works better." Peter like confused till Bruce got down on one knee. Bruce said " when I first met you when you were 17 I didn't think I could have found love in someone so beautiful, nice, sweet, and caring. I didn't think you would love me so I suppressed my feelings so you wouldn't leave me and I never see you again. I love you very much i want to spend the rest of my life with you so will you marry me?" Peter was crying but he screamed "yes yes I will marry you!!" Bruce stood up and kissed Peter and put the ring on him. When they turned to the avengers they saw that they had tears in their eyes. The avengers just clapped and cheered for them then they congratulated them.

I tried to make this one longer hope you liked it.