Peter x Nick

This just came to me at 5 in the morning. Peter is going to be 25 and Nick Fury is going to be 35.

The team was on the jet trying to figure out where to go for a safe house. They are yelling over each other but they had no where to go. Or so they thought while they were fighting Peter went to the cockpit and pushed out Clint and took over control. He redirected the jet to go to his safe house as they land the rest of the team looks up. They are confused why Peter is in the cockpit but he encores them and walks out of the jet and starts walking.

After a 20 minute walk they get to a mansion they again are confused as to why. Peter goes to the door and unlocks it and yells "honey I'm home and have people with me!!" After he yelled that two kids come barreling into his legs. He picks them up and kisses their heads and then they hear "hey baby why are they here with you?" They look up and come face to face with Nick Fury.

Peter says "we needed a safe house Nicky" he just goes up to peter and gives him a kiss. After they explain how  they got together they went to bed.

In the morning Peter wakes up and walks into the kitchen without knowing that the team is in there. He also doesn't have his shirt on so the team can see all his tattoos on him and the some what big baby bump. He turns around and sees the team and looks at his chest. Looks up and says "oops?" Nick just laughs Peter says "Nickyyyyyyyyyy stop laughing at meeeeeee." Peter looks like he's going to cry so he does and goes and hugs Peter and kisses him. The team asks if he's pregnant and if he is how does his suit not show it. Peter responds " I am and it doesn't show because Loki did magic on my suit to make it look like I am not and he also put protective spells on my suit fo the baby." The team says congratulations to the husbands and go back to eating.

Sorry its not that good I wanted to see how this ship would be and I some what like it not going to lie.