Peter x every Avenger

This is a request by picklegirlygirl. Peter is 23 in this. Sorry I have been gone so long but I'm back now.

________________________________

Peter just joined the Avengers and weird stuff has been happening. Like Clint and Rodhey (?) flirting with him and everyone else looking at him. The way they looked at him was longing. It made Peter feel weird like he wanted it but didn't know what to do. He was oblivious to what they are trying to do. He didn't know that they want him in the weird relationship they all have. So they decided to corner him and have people flirt with him every once in a while.

Peter knew something was going on he didn't know what so he just observed everyone.

After two weeks he now knows what's going on he decides to play their game and flirt back. Peter heard foot steps to the kitchen where he was at so he decided to flirt with who ever it was. It turns out it was Sam. "Hey handsome what's up?" Peter said without stuttering. Sam paused he looked at Peter and he decided to play along with him. "Hey cutie just getting breakfast and go for a morning run wanna come with me?" he said with a wink Peter turn pink and replied with a nod and said "I'll go get ready and we can go after your done eating." he went to get ready and then they were off.

After they run they came back to their rooms showered and went to the common room where everyone is. Peter thought to tease them and wore a short pair of shorts and a crop top. He went into the room and everyone's eyes were on him. He just looked at them and smiled then turned to the movie they were watching. He knows they are watching him but he likes them watching him.

✨Time skip✨

After a few months of flirting Peter wanted to confront them and get them to conform what he thinks is going on. He saw that they were all in the common room and walked in there. He asks "guys can we talk real quick I have a question." so everyone nods. He asks "so is everyone here flirting with me and do they want me?" there was a pause but everyone confirmed that he got it right. Peter said "if everyone is okay with it we can be in a poly relationship." Everyone one by one responded in a yes. Peter replied with "we will take it slow so we can get used to the new relationship." everyone was so happy.

____________________________________

Hey everyone I'm back I don't know how much imma be on here bc of work but I will definitely update more than I have.