Peter x Clint

(AN: Peter is going to be about 20 and in college)
Peter's POV
As I was in class I was thinking of my boyfriend Clint he's supper handsome. "Mr. Parker" I just realized that my phone was ringing. There was a rule that if your phone rings you have to answer it on speaker. Mr. Riddle said "answer it on speaker." When I looked at my phone it said right there on the screen Clint. "Do I have to answer it?" Mr. Riddle says "you know the rules." So I answer and put it on speaker " hey baby boy" i could feel my face turn red and could hear snickers from the class. "Clint" "I wanted to talk to my baby boy when are you getting home from class?" I looked at the desk I could feel the classes stares. " I will be home in a hour I'm almost done with class then I have another one." He said " okay" in a sad tone soon told him " how about I come home early so we can cuddle how's that?" While I said this I forgot my class was here. He relies "okay see you when u get home I love you" I tell him I love him to and hang up I looked up and all of my class is starring at me. "What?" Someone asked "was that Clint Barton?" (Did I spell that right?) I turned red and looked at my desk then nodded "yeah it was." A different person asked "are you dating him?" I again nodded yes I got up and signed myself out and went home to Clint and cuddled him.

Hey sorry it was a little short I'll try to write longer and I'm sorry that it was a little crappy I'm just starting out on writing.