Peter x Sam x Bucky

This is a request by Justme07_13. Peter is 24 in this one. Bucky and Sam are on a mission for a year. Peter is in college. People have know he is spider-man when he was 20 and living in the tower.

________________________________

Peter was in his class thinking of his boyfriends. They have been on a mission for a year he misses them so much. They are supposed to be back in 2 weeks. What he doesn't know is that they have a surprise for him.

As he was thinking of them the Dean (?) called all students to the auditorium. When they all got there the Dean started talking what got Peters attention was what he was saying. He said "there is a student who is dating two of the Avengers who have been away for a year I want Peter Parker to come up here." Peter slowly gets up and goes on stage. The Dean now speaking to the rest of the students. "Peter hasn't had any word from his boyfriends for a week SK we have a surprise here for you we will give thou the first present just look at that door." He points to the door on the right it opens slowly and in comes Sam. Peter runs full speed at him and jumps into his open arms. He wrapped his legs around his waist and his face in his neck. People coo (?) at the picture the the door opens again and out comes Bucky. Sense he always wears his web shooters and people know about him webs Bucky to him faster than Bucky can register. He wraps his arms around Bucky with his legs around Sam's waist people laugh when they figured out what he did. He said "never do that to me again or I will make you sleep outside the tower." Sense they added a microphone to him everyone heard him. Sam and Bucky looked at each other and started to say together "no please we are sorry don't do that to us again please we love you." all while looking panicked. All Peter did was pull them closer and forgetting that he had mic on him and said "I missed you too much to do that you daddy's." As Sam walks out of there, holding his other boyfriend, they heard "WHAT THE EVER LIVING FUCK PARKER?!!!!!" by now they had the mic off then the people heard laughter then "SHUT UP FLASH!!!"

Sorry if it sucks and sorry it's late.