Peter x Pietro

Everyone thought that Tony was oblivious but he wasn't. He was the first to figure out that Peter and Pietro liked each other. So he got the other avengers to come up with a plan. That's why they were in the living planing to get them together. After a while they made a plan to never have I ever.

So here everyone is going over how to play. They decided to use lemon juice for the shots. After Tony explained how to play and got the lemon shots Tony went first. He said "never have I ever liked another avenger." Peter, Pietro, Clint, and Natasha took a shot. When they did they made a face and Peter looked at Pietro surprised.

They keep playing till it got to Clint and he says "never have I ever wanted to date another avenger." Pietro and Peter took a shot and looked at each other they weren't getting it. So they decided to lock them in a bedroom. So they turned the security camera to the room. Pietro looked at Peter and Peter blushed and looked away.

They stayed in the room till after midnight and Pietro decided to talk first. He said " Peter I like you and always have will you go out with me?" Peter looked at him in surprise and then smiled and said "yes!" So they kissed and then heard screaming. They looked toward the door and found the avengers screaming. They just walked to Peters room and laid down and cuddled.

It's a little shorter than I would like but I tried.