Peter x Bruce

This is a request. Peter is the same age as the other Peter x Bruce So 23. He is in college too. Sorry it took so long.

________________________________

Today is Peters birthday and Bruce aka his crush is taking him to dinner to ask him something. Peter hopes it's to ask him to be his boyfriend. They are going to a fancy restaurant so that's where they are now sitting at a table about to order. Peter orders then asks Bruce what he wants when he orders and the waiter leaves they start talking. Peter asks "so what did you want to ask me?" Bruce starts to look nervous but still asks "will you be my boyfriend?" Peter looks happy and hopeful and says "yes I will!" Bruce looks so happy. Bruce leans over the table and kisses Peter. After that there food came and they had a great time.

When they got to the tower the team was waiting in the living room. They wanted to know what happened at dinner. They knew bc they overheard Bruce talking to himself, and plus he told Tony who told the rest of the team. When they got in the living room they got bombarded with questions. After they calmed down they answered the questions. When they finished they went to there room for the night. Peter and Bruce share a room because Bruce can't sleep without Peter. So Peter an Bruce go to their room and sleep.

The next day Peter wakes up then remembered, that his class is going on a field trip to the tower. His teacher told him that he can't go because he 'lied' about his internship. Peter had asked his dad aka Dr strange if he could stay home. So today he is going to work in the lab with Bruce. When Bruce got up they went to Bruce's lab to work on stuff.

It is about 1 now when Peter went and sat on Bruce's lap. He started to kiss his neck and lick it. Peter started to kiss his way up Bruce's neck and to his lips where he kissed him. They started to make out, after things started to get heated they heard a throat clearing. They looked at the door way and there was Peters class looking at them. Peter had his face in Bruce's neck Bruce was to busy laughing to care that they got caught. Peter looked at Bruce with a hurt look Bruce said "I'm sorry baby." Peter just says "i's okay baby" then kisses Bruce briefly. They answered questions then continued what they were doing.

Sorry if it is shit I tried. I hope you liked it!