Peter x Thor

Peter loved Thor and Tony knows that he does but Peter never told anyone else. So here he was locked in the tower with Thor. Tony thought it would get them together if he did. How he got the avengers out of the tower he will never know. He was in his room when he got a knock on his door.

He said "come in" and Thor came in Peter asked Thor what he wanted. Thor said " I wanted to know if you wanted something to eat." Peter told Thor he did and they walked into the kitchen and Thor started to make spaghetti. Peter just looked at Thor in shock Peter didn't know that Thor can cook. Thor felt eyes on him so he looked at peter and asked "what?" Peter told Thor "I didn't know you could cook."

Thor just said "I can I choose not to let people know I can." Peter just said okay. Now that Peter thinks about it Thor never talked in a booming voice when he talks to Peter. Peter now wonders why that is he is brought out of his thoughts by Thor telling him diners done. So they sit down and eat and Peter finishes first and when Thor is done he takes the plates and washes them.

When he's done Peter goes into the living room and askes Thor if he wants to watch a movie. Thor says he wants to so Peter puts a movie on and sits down. During the movie Peter started to fall asleep. So he laid his head down on something muscular he was to tired to find out what it was. When he woke up he realized that he was laying his head on Thor's chest. He froze but when a hand rubbed his back he relaxed into the chest.

Peter looked up at Thor and saw him smiling down on the Peter. Peter just smiled back when he decided to ask Thor why he talked in a soft voice. So Peter asked "Thor why do you talk in a soft voice when I'm around you but when the avengers are around you talk in a booming voice?" Thor just told Peter "I love you that's why." So peter just smiled after a couple seconds and said "I love you too." Then Tony came into the room and shouted "HA i knew it!"

The avengers just looked at the pair on the couch in shock. So Peter hid his face in Thors chest and asked how they knew what they said. The avengers looked at each other and pointed to Tony. Tony just said the security camera's. Peter just looked at Thor and asked "do you want to go to my room and sleep?" Thor said yes and Tony shouted " don't forget to use protection!" So they laid in bed and Thor grabbed Peters face and kissed him.

I finally made a chapter thats some what long.