Peter x Loki

This is a Request I don't remember who. This is a soulmate one so hope you like it. Peter is pregnant in this one.

________________________________

Peter is at school when he felt water rundown his leg. He looked down and saw his water broke. He looked at Ned and felt pain in his stomach so he grabbed his stomach. He said "Ned call Loki" when He's was frozen Peter yelled "NOW!" Ned did what Peter told him to do. Ned got Peter's phone and called Loki and told him what's going on. It just so happens that everyone heard Ned tell Loki Peter's in labor. By the time Loki got to the school and to Peter most of the school has heard. Loki picked up Peter and took him to the office to sign him out. He then took Peter to the tower and to the med bay. When they get to the med bay Loki sets Peter on a bed. After a while of waiting it's time to push. Peter starts to push and brake Loki's hand. "SON OF A BITCH I'LL DESTROY YOUR ASSHOLE LIKE MINE IS NOW THEN KILL YOU YOU FUCKER!!!!!!!" After the baby came and Peter had rest the team came in and saw the baby girl. After dealing with the school Peter got engaged to Loki his soulmate. A year later is pregnant with their second child and married.

Sorry if it's rushed I don't have time to work on this so I'll try.