Peter x T'challa

This is request By jajahpeo11 sorry if I spelled your name wrong. Peter will be 26 and T'challa will be 31. Peter has the ability it get pregnant. He is in college.

________________________________

When Peter was at school on Friday. They were told they were going on a field trip in 4 weeks and that it's for two days. Mrs. Harrison told them that it's a secret. Then when class ended the teacher told Peter that she needs to talk to him. So when Mrs. Harrison told Peter he can't go on the trip. Peter was upset so when Peter got home he asked his pops aka Bucky and his dad aka Tony if he can go to wakanda. They said yes and told him that he leaves on Friday.

So here he is on the Quinn jet going to wakanda. Peter is nervous because he kinda has a crush on the king of wakanda. He wasn't told how long he was staying. His Spidey senses are telling him that something is going to happen when he's there. But he threw it away because there's nothing that can get him there. When the jet landed and opened up he sees King T'challa and Shuri and Okoye. Peter shyly waves at them with a blush. Shuri and Okoye Coo (?) at him while T'challa just smiles at him.

King T'challa shows Peter where he is going to stay. Which is conveniently right across from T'challa. What he didn't realize is that no one stays by the kings room not even the guards. Shuri has her own hallway (idk what to call it) so she doesn't have a room by T'challa. When they get to his room Peter bits his lip wanting to kiss T'challa. Unbeknownst to Peter he was thinking the same thing.

When Peter had his things put away he went to Shuri's lab. When he walked in he said "anything I can work on?" she told him no so he just sits down and talks. After a while she asks where he's staying. So he just nonchalantly says "in front of King T'challa." She just stares at him like he has three heads. She asks "are you kidding me?" he said "no why?" She keeps staring at him
While saying "he never lets ANYONE stay close to him not even guards." Peter looks at the ground with a blush. She noticed this and exclaimed "you like T'challa!!" Peter says "no I don't I don't know what your talking about." After a while of fighting about it. Peter finally said "okay maybe I like him. A lot."

When Shuri was done squealing Peter left to goto sleep sense it was 10 there. When Peter came to his door and about to go in his name was called. He turned around and there was T'challa. He shyly said "hi King T'challa" the older man smiled and said "you can just call me T'challa." Peter says "okay T'challa" the taller man lifts the smallest males head and leans down to kiss him. After a few seconds Peter kisses back when it starts to get heated, T'challa lifts Peter up and wraps his legs around his waist. They enter the older ones room and he tosses Peter on the bed.

(they do stuff I can't write smut just imagine)

While they are doing that something happened that no one thought Possible. After they are done T'challa asks "will you be my boyfriend?" Peter says "yes I will!" Then they fell asleep.

(timey whimy skippy wippy)

when he started to throw up. T'challa was starting to worry for him. So here they are fighting about if Peter should go to Shuri and ask for a scan. Unbeknownst to them his class was behind them hearing ever word they said. "baby please go for a scan you have been throwing up for a week please." What made everyone confused was that T'challa was in tears. Peter saw this and gave in "okay I'll go for a scan." When they turn around to go to Shuri's lab they saw Peters class. Peter smiled shyly T'challa straighten up when he heard some yell "Penis Parker is a freak why would you be with him he's a nobody!" T'challa manifested his suit on his body about to attack the person who yelled that when Peter put a hand on his shoulder then got in front of him and pulled his mask off. Peter went on his tip toes and kissed T'challa to calm him down. They forgot his class was behind so when they heard a throat clearing the turned around and it was Shuri. Shuri said "you guys get to the lab the rest continue your tour."

When Shuri was done she figured out the problem. She said "congratulations your pregnant!" Peter grabbed T'challa hand when they heard gasps. They looked up an say the class the next thing they knew Peter passes out from shock. So they wait for him to wake up. While they wait T'challa calls the rest of the team. He tells them to come to wakanda they have something they need to tell them. After a while Peter wakes up and looks at T'challa.

T'challa says "I called the team so they can come and we can tell them about us and our baby." Peter looks a T'challa and asks "you want to raise the baby with me and you still want me?" T'challa Says "of course baby I will always want you and our kid." then Peter kisses T'challa.

(time skip)

The next day the team arrives when they are in the dining room. Peter goes and hugs his pops and dad. After they sperate Peter goes back to his seat which is right next to T'challa (how do I put the s in his name?) chair. When he sat down T'challa puts his hand back on Peter's stomach. A little into lunch Bucky noticed T'challa has his hand on Peter's stomach. Bucky asks "so why does T'challa have his hand on Peter's stomach?" The team looked at Peter when he said that. They noticed that his hand was indeed on Peter's stomach. Peter said "so that's why he asked you guys here. We are dating and I'm pregnant."

After a lot of shouting they all calmed down. They talked it out and they are okay with it. Tony tells Peter "your staying here till after you have the baby maybe even after that and of course we will visit." Peter says "thank you dad!"

(another time skip I just want to finish this I'm tired and have work tomorrow)

Peter is walking down the halls at nine months pregnant. When out of nowhere his water broke. He yelled "T'challa!!!!" T'challa comes running to Peter and finds out that he's in labor. He carries Peter to the medical center they have. (I don't know if they have this just pretend) When T'challa sets his boyfriend on the bed and gets the nurse there. They wait for Peter to have to start pushing. When he does on the last push he yells "YOU ARE NEVER TOUCHING ME AGAIN YOU ASSHOLE!!!" The doctor said "congratulations is a boy!" After Peter slept T'challa asks "Peter I know this is a little soon but will you marry me?" Peter looks at him and say"yes I will."

After they get married a year later they have another baby on the way.

Hope you liked this I know it's a lot late but I'm trying to juggle working late. I have not been able to write but I will try on the weekends.