With souls, Paired

Autorstwa farslimah

COMPLETED✔️ ✔️ Prince Abdul Karim Tawfiq Abdul Malik. Future King of the UAE. His father made history loving... Więcej

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
THIS MUST STOP❗️✊🏿
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Winners🎊
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Interview‼️❤️
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70(Epilogue)

Chapter 23

1.1K 128 12
Autorstwa farslimah

Salaam🥴😁
How's y'all??
Good, I pray?
Great then. If y'all good then let's get reading or for me...writing🥴😲🥳...but before that...I know some of y'all want me to update twice a week...I'm going to try real hard to do that...but the weekly updates will still be there. But trust me...I'm going to do my best to get two chapters up each week🥳🥳okayy let's go...

*******************************************

Basically all Karim could do was stay in between his aunt and uncle. He didn't understand anything they were trying to say with their hands. But from a few movies-Thank Allah for those-he knew a fist up meant stop...right?

All he had to do was keep low and quiet as they made their way slowly to the house. They were now at a back door and his aunt was checking to see if anyone had spotted them, her rifle in her hands and her finger on the trigger. His uncle was picking the lock on the door with a pin that Karim did not see where he had conjured it from.

In the next few seconds the door was opened and his uncle entered first as he followed right behind him. So maybe this wasn't a good idea. But still.
His aunt entered with her back facing them as she quickly gave a clear for the room they were in right now.

"We find your friend first and if it's on a silver platter we find the boss too, grab her and leave. If not possible then we grab just your friend and leave." Dean gave out the order.

Bella only nodded.

Karim nodded but could only think of the number of people risking their lives for Basmah. Her whole family cared for her and were worried sick because of her but all she cared about was supposedly saving a random person. Karim was beginning to think she just wanted to bring Zaira down for destroying her.
To Karim, he was beginning to think Basmah had taken bringing Zaira down personal. She just hadn't realized it.

The house was big and so far they hadn't encountered anyone until they got to an empty room with the door opened. There was a man inside smoking but his back was to them so he couldn't see them.

All Karim saw a few moments later was his uncle entering the room and his aunt holding him back to not follow.

His uncle grabbed the man by the neck from behind giving the man no time to shout. Then out of nowhere, Karim heard a snap. Did his uncle just snap a man's neck?

Karim instinctively stepped back but was blocked by his aunt.

"Calm down. He's not dead."

Karim snapped his head at her.

"You're lying." He shook his head in disagreement.

Karim looked at his uncle drag the lifeless body to one side.

Whoever that person was, he was very much dead.

"Hmmm" Bella sighed.

"We only brought you along for you to see for yourself the world you're trying to get yourself mixed up with. These people rarely forgive trespassers. They don't let stuff go. This is the world your parents are trying to protect you from." Bella explained to him.

"You're okay with all this? Uncle Dean just killed someone right in front of you." Karim didn't know how she was able to accept all this and still be able to join him in his line of work.

"Caro....don't tell me you think Dean dragged me into the job." She chuckled and shook her head but said nothing as Dean walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.

What did she mean by that? Was she trying to say she was the one who brought his uncle into the job? But...she looked so...not deadly. Like she couldn't harm an ant.

"You didn't throw up? That's a surprise."
Dean chuckled. The first time he saw Bella kill someone he literally poured all his guts out. It wasn't a nice memory.

"Let's go." Dean took the lead again as they followed.

The house was empty where they were. But Karim could hear voices coming from the top floor.

They were all gathered at one place then. That's good right?

"I'm taking the top floor. Find your friend and leave." Dean ordered.

"What about you?" Karim wondered.

"This isn't my first rodeo. Besides I need to find out who the boss is. The room Tango couldn't access was in the basement. Find a way inside and leave. I'm right behind you."

"See you on the other side?" Bella smiled at him.

"Everytime." Dean winked at her and walked forward as they separated ways.

"Are you sure he's going to be okay?"

"Yes."

That was all the confirmation he wanted to here.

The walked straight to the stairs leading to the basement. For a supposed cartel house, the house looked pretty normal. Nothing out of place.

The used the stairs to head down into the basement and it actually lead them to the room Tango couldn't get into. Basically it looked like a vault but bigger to look like a room.
Bella used her hands to feel the structure of the door.

"Titanium."

"How do we open it?" Karim asked.

"We don't. See?" Bella showed him the joint wires going across the door all the way behind a picture frame.

She removed the picture from the wall to reveal where the wires were going.

"We hack our way in." She smiled.

"We don't know what's behind that door."

"Hopefully it's your friend. If not, then you get to see another dead body."

Was that meant to be a joke? From her expression, she was dead serious.

She opened up the frame and began messing with some wires. Karim watched her work quietly. She cut a few up and joined them with others and in a few minutes she smiled.

"That was easy." She commented.

"Now what?"

"We wait. It's going to open by itself...

Bang.

Bang.

What was that? Who was shot? What was going on? Bella pushed Karim behind her and brought her rifle up as she checked the area. Karim could hear a lot of voices now but they were cut off when he heard a voice in his ear.

His uncle.

"I've been compromised! I hoped you've found the girl. Because we've got to leave. They're more than we bargained for...Shit! I hope you've got the girl, Bella."

"We're working on that." Bella said to him.

"See you on the other side?" Dean said

"Every...

"Ya Allah." Karim muttered and stepped by his aunt.

She quickly turned and pointed the gun at the now open titanium door.

"Bella?" Dean said through the comms.

He was currently hiding behind a wall from the cartel members looking for him. He had to shot because he was caught off guard. But he got a good look at the people gathered there and he could swear there was no woman there and neither was the big man Karim fought with.

Bella. Karim.

"Bella?" He called out again.

"Funny thing..."

"You've been compromised too. Shit! I'm coming to you." Dean cursed out.

"No. Get yourself safe first. I'll definitely see you on the other side."

"Shit shit! Fuck! I'm not taking that shit. I'm coming."

He was not letting anyone touch his wife or hurt Karim even in the slightest.

At that same moment Bella stood in front of Karim.

Karim just looked at the woman sitting on the chair in the middle of the room with her legs crossed. So this was Marilyn? She looked to be in her mid thirties. But that's not what caught his full attention. Standing by the woman was the man he fought with yesterday and in his hold was Basmah. Her wide eyes looking at Karim in surprise...shock? that he had come to save her. She looked frail. Like she'd been starved, beaten up.

Oh Basmah. What did you get yourself into.

"Let her go." Bella cocked her rifle and aimed it right at the woman.

"Now why would I do that? She stuck her nose into bad places." She said in a thick English accent.

She's British?

"We're sorry for the inconvenience. But if you'd just let her go, no one would have to lose their life."

She laughed.

"It's two against one and half? quarter? The boy behind you seems like a rookie to me."

"Eyes on me lady. We're making a deal here. No bloodshed for the girl." Bella stated fiercely.

"You break into my house. You intrude on our sacred family meal and yet you still think you have the right to bargain with me?"

"Karim."

Karim heard Basmah call out to him.

"So that's your name. Karim." She placed her crossed leg down.

"The way I see it, it's either you make a run for it and hope you make it out before you're shot or you attack and I end up shooting you. Either way I do end up shooting you."

Bella chuckled. She could take this woman out in a second. But they had leverage over them so she needed to think quickly.

Basmah was now crying and all Karim could do was give her an encouraging smile. She mouthed 'I'm sorry' to him to which he just nodded.

"I could take my chances and shoot you first. I'd achieve the main goal. I don't miss."

"Sacrificing one life for the greater good I see."

What was she saying? That she'd let Basmah die to be able to shoot the woman? No way was he letting that happen.

"No!" Karim stepped in.

"Karim stay out of this." Bella gritted out. She couldn't take her eyes off her target for a second so she couldn't show him how grave his interruption was.

He was messing up the whole plan.

"No one needs to get hurt. Please I'll give you any amount you want. Just let her go."

"Karim!"

What was he doing?! This was not the plan.

"Such a diplomat you are. But I don't need your money. I now know you've got a lot to offer then."

"Karim!? What the hell are you doing!? I said stay out of this." Bella warned again, this time with more anger lacing her voice.

"He's doing what all rich people do. Solve everything with money. A piece of advice young man. Money runs the world but not everyone is run by money. Know your opponent before trying to use the rich man's diplomatic way."

"I told you to stay out of this."

Bella still had her hands on the trigger but she was forced to turn when she heard Dean and this time not from her comms.

"Babe!"

"Amor?"

They never used their names when they were around the enemy and even at work. It was too dangerous.

Her head snapped to where his voice was coming from. It was coming down the stairs they had come from. His figure appeared a few moments later but behind him were six other men with guns aimed at him.

"He gave you guys a hard time I can see." The woman chuckled but her eyes were deadly.

Two of the men had blood oozing from their shoulders and the rest looked fairly beaten up. He really did mess them up.

"I told you to leave!" Bella groaned. Her gun aimed at literally everyone as she realized she was basically surrounded so looked for the biggest threat at the moment.

"I knew they'd bring me to you. So I let them." Dean smiled.

"Enough reunion."

The woman cut in. Both Bella and Karim had taken their eyes off her and when they realized that it was too late because now both Dean and Basmah had a gun pointed to their head.

Oh no.

"Drop your weapons or I let my people put a bullet through both of them." Her eyes held fire in them.

It somehow reminded Karim of Zaira when she got angry.

Bella pursed her lips and pointed a gun at the woman again.

"I could shoot you! Trust me."

"You could. But my people would still put a bullet through them. So much bloodshed. I thought you didn't want that."

Karim looked at everything unfolding right before his eyes. His uncle and Basmah could die and all because of him too? Why did he have to butt in. His uncle told him not to get involved and that's exactly what he did. And he made things even worse.

"I'm giving you five seconds to drop your weapons." She warned again.

"Bella, don't!"Dean shouted but one of the men hit him with his gun on the back of his head and he stumbled.

"They'll kill you!" Bella said without looking at him directly.

"They'll kill all of us if you do. Think of the kids. Take the shot!" Dean spluttered out.

"Five."

"I can't lose you!"

"We'll see each other on the other side! Remember that!"

"Four." She fake yawned.

"What about the girl!" Bella screamed.

"I...."

Dean had nothing to say. It's one thing to sacrifice yourself but another thing to tell someone to sacrifice themselves to save others. Basmah was currently struggling out of the man's hold but to no avail. Her face was stained with tears as she looked at Karim.

Karim was frozen. People were going to die. What was he supposed to do? His father would know what to do. His father wouldn't freeze up. His father would be brave enough to...No.

His father would be scared. Scared enough to run away. Scared enough to use his last card.

"If things go sideways and you're trapped on all sides. Tell the boss, you're with Z."

"Clock's ticking. Drop the guns!"

"Two!" She held two fingers up.

"One" one finger.

He'd save everyone. Because he was scared enough to do just that.

"Wait!" Karim stopped her with his hands up in surrender.

He stepped in front of his aunt.

"What are you doing? You're in my range! Move!"

"Trust me this once. Please." Karim mumbled quietly to her.

Trust him? He was going to get himself killed for all she knew.

"Karim!" Dean shouted out.

"Get behind Bella!"

"Shoot them."

The guns were cocked and all Karim heard was Basmah scream.

________________________________
I know I know...I'm late on the update so be expecting another update soon after this because I just want y'all to see I did update but I'm giving y'all another update right after this so be patient with me🥴😁😁❤️

And oh COMMENTS 😁🥴❤️

#VCS🥴

And oh was someone just shot? Yikes🥴💔

Ciao🥴🎈🥺⭐️

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

824K 35.9K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...
53.8K 4K 57
[𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 #3 𝙤𝙛 𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨] 𖣔 It's not the future, I'm afraid of. It's the fear of the past repeating itself that haunts...
103K 5.7K 32
AND WE CREATED YOU IN PAIRS (78:8) UNDER EDITING Note: IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKE/ERROR PLEASE NOTIFY ME IN THE COMMENTS Thanks😘 _______________________...
2.7K 162 5
How hard could it be when you have everything? Not that much, right? But not for Ismail Abdul Haqq. Not after his father's demise three years ago. ...