Psychotic

By Your_hood_lesbo

You are a serial killer known from across the globe. And a part time assassin for only the most biggest payer... More

Meet the characters
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Heads Up (Not a Update, Suggest You Don't Skip)
29
30
31
32
33

2

2.1K 78 31
By Your_hood_lesbo

Y/N's POV:

We just landed in Miami, Florida and I missed the humid air, in Arizona it was too hot and dry. But this is so much better.

"The Uber is about to be here." Trevor informed us while putting his phone down.

"Imma go get a soda and some chips. Y'all want some?" I asked setting my suite case next to them.

"Get me some sour straws." Willow said, nose all up in her phone. Whilst the rest of them shook their heads.

I ran to the small store and got me a orange soda and some Takis and Mango sour straws for Willow.

I went to the counter and the cashier looked exhausted.

"That'll be $7.25." She said with a fake smile.

"Here. You look like you've had a long day, keep the change." I said handing her a 100 dollar bill.

She looked at me with wide eyes and shook her head.

"I can't expect this, this is way too big of a tip." She said pushing my hand back.

"Don't worry bout it. Just take da tip and I'll be on my way." I said putting the hundred dollar bill on the counter and taking my bag of snacks.

"God bless you. You're the first nice customer I've had all day." She said smiling gratefully.

"Don't mention it. You have a good day now." I said leaving the store and going to meet my friends.

.......

After the long car ride we checked into a nice hotel.

It was me, DJ, and Lani in one room. Whilst Trevor, Zendaya, and Willow were in a different one.

I took out my bag of creepy masks and put them under my bed and a pistol underneath my pillow.

You never know if there's a bounty on your name.

"Yo, I gotta meet up with one of my friends. I'll be back before bed." Dinah said putting on her boots.

"Ight, be careful out there DJ." I said throwing her a pocket knife.

"I always am, I'll see y'all later." She said, and with that she shut the door.

"Well, I know something we could do to pass the time." I said smirking while grabbing some spray cans and paint. 

"Let's let everyone in Florida who in town." I said tossing Kehlani a can while she smirked.

"Oh hell yeah. This is gonna be fun." She said shaking up the can.

Whenever I enter a new city or state, we spray paint the Cheshire Cat smile on some type of huge monument or the most populated place.

Since the Cheshire Cat represents me, whenever people see a new painting of it wherever they know the Laughing Reaper is here and they better look out.

It was already dark outside so me and Lani threw in some black jeans and black hoodies and went hopped into out rented car.

"So where we gonna spray it at?" She asked putting on her seat belt

"Let's do it at, Casino Miami." I said with a smirk. 

"Where and how are we gonna do this?" She asked, keeping her eyes on the road. 

"We goin spray it right under the "Casino Miami" light up sign. And all we gotta do is get behind da building. I have grappling hooks so we goin be able to ride to the roof of da building and hang in the front while spraying.

The casino don't really allow lines, only first come first serve, so we'll be able to grapple down in the front of the building and spray the picture. Each wave of people only have about 5 hours to deal and stuff. That means we only got two hours to do this. The only problem is that there are security guards in the front and back. 

But they all brawn no brain, I know this from experience meeting some. We tell em dat we got an anonymous tip dat there is a bomb planted in the back of the building. Them being stupid, wouldn't think of informing anyone in the inside, so they just goin let us deal wit it. We knock out the security guards in da back and pray that no cars passing by will see us hanging in the front of the building but it's very not likely because of the dark clothes we're wearing and how dark it is now." I said explaining the whole plan and not stuttering once, while showing her the grappling hooks. 

She looked at me proudly. 

"Impressive plan Reaper. I taught you well." She said to me. 

And once we got there, my plan is exactly what we did, and we did it flawlessly. 

We put the words "GUESS WHO'S HERE!"

Me and Kehlani hopped in the car snickering. 

I can't wait till tomorrow morning, it's goin be all over the news. 

......

Next Morning

Lauren's POV: 

(Trigger Warning⚠️⚠️)

I was peacefully sleeping until I heard my demonic father call me. 

"LAUREN! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" He yelled from the bedroom. 

I jumped out of my bed and ran into the room, afraid of what might happen if I didn't. 

"Yes dad?" I asked popping my head into the bedroom, and the sight broke my heart.

My mom was on her knees, tears streaming down her face, while my dad held her hair roughly. 

"Your mother here was too busy sleeping and didn't even make breakfast for me. Go get the belt so I can teach her a lesson." He said through gritted teeth while jerking my mom's head around. (No hate to Mike, he is just like this in my story. I'm sure he is a great man irl.)

I couldn't bear see my mom like this even though it wasn't the first time. 

"It isn't mom's fault dad, I told her last night that I was gonna make breakfast for you and she can sleep a little later. But I over slept and didn't do it, don't punish her punish me." I lied. 

"Oh really? You little shit. Get out of here slut while I deal with your pathetic accuse of a daughter." He said throwing my mom on the ground but letting her go. 

She quickly left the room but made sure to mouth thank you to me. 

He grabbed me by my throat and slammed me into the wall.

"I don't know why we decided to have you! You are nothing but a useless little girl! I wanted a boy not a useless pile of shit!" He yelled in my face, I held back my tears cause crying would make things worse. 

He punched me in my stomach making me throw up a little bit of blood. 

He grabbed my chin roughly and slapped me across the face twice on both sides, then threw me on the ground. 

No matter how much I prayed he didn't stop there. 

He kicked me in the stomach repeatedly but not hard enough to break anything. He isn't smart enough to make up an excuse for what happened to me to the doctors and nurses.

Finally after what felt like hours he stopped. 

"Clean up this mess and go make me breakfast. And everything better be done by the time I get out the shower. After that leave me alone for the rest of the day." He said before leaving the room. 

It took me a second to collect myself and get up. 

Luckily I was able to push through the pain and clean up the blood and make breakfast for "it". 

 Once I was done making the breakfast for him I put on some body makeup to cover the bruises and got dressed. 

Today was his day off so I was able to take care of the business today. 

But he wouldn't let me do anything fun or important, only send people to distribute Molly and coke and stuff. And fill out paperwork. 

He said that "Girls don't have the strength nor requirement to handle a thriving business like mine." 

I scoffed at the thought, I'm qualified, if not more than qualified to take care of his whole entire business by myself. 

My decisions are way more logically than his are, but I can't really do anything about it. 

Well I can always kill him but I need to think about that first. 

I hopped in the cab, on my way to the business mansion. 

I haven't checked the news in a while so I opened the news app in my phone. Everything was just boring shit about the president and people being killed by gang bangers. 

But then something caught my eye, a picture of the Cheshire Cat.

I tapped on the article and it read. 

Last night, there was a huge spray painted picture of the Cheshire Cat on the front of the famous Casino Miami with the words "Guess who's here" over it. For those who don't know, the Cheshire Cat logo is the picture that represents the notorious "Laughing Reaper". The "Laughing Reaper" is a serial killer that kills approximately 45 people per state it travels to. Whoever drew this is sending a message. This message is that it is now in the state of Florida. Our advice is to not go outside during the night  and don't trust anyone in public you may speak to. No one knows what this Killer's face looks like so it can be anyone around you. Florida PD is trying their best to catch this killer but as of right now, no one knows how it is. Please be safe.  

I've heard of this killer before when I had to go to a conference with my dad in Utah. Based off of what I've heard this killer is brutal, but only kills bad people.

Some say they are getting revenge, some say they are simply doing it for fun. 

I honestly couldn't care less. 

This killer isn't beneficial to me in any way. 

As long as it doesn't show any threat to me or anyone I love, I'm fine.

I just arrived at the mansion.

Walking through the halls I heard many sighs of relief and people greeting me. 

My father doesn't only abuse his family members but his employees as well. 

I entered my office and began the large mountains of paper work.

Not even 5 minutes into me doing work someone bursts through my office door. 

"LOLO! How I've missed you my bestest friend." The voice said. 

I looked up with a huge smile on my face. 

"DJ! I MISSED YOU!" I yelled wrapping my arms around her. 

"Yeah, I mean who wouldn't?" She asked making me pull away from the hug. 

"Way to ruin the moment. Anyways, how was Arizona?" I asked, sitting back down in my chair. 

Before she could answer more people burst through my door. 

"FINAH JANE!" A voice squealed. 

I looked to the door and saw my other best friends, Normani and Camila but Camila was on Dinah's back, squeezing the life out of her.

"Need... To... Breath!" Dinah yelled trying to get Camila's arms off of her. 

Camila mumbled sorry while getting off of her but held onto her waist. 

"You Bitch! You left me with these dumbasses for a whole month!" Normani yelled punching Dinah in the shoulder. 

"Hey I'm not a dumbass!" Camila protested/ whined.

Don't let the babyish demeanor fool you, this girl is brutal as fuck in the field, she's not one you should mess with.

"Yeah I know and I'm sorry. I had a very important client to deal with and we ended up becoming pretty good friends." Dinah said going to hug Normani. 

"Tell us more about this "client"." I said.

"No can do Lern. My client likes to be held anonymous." Dinah said nonchalantly.

We all just shrugged, not caring much. 

Camila came towards me and plotted herself on my lap making me cry out in pain. 

"OMG, I'm so sorry Lolo! Are you ok?" Camila said quickly getting off of me. 

NOOOOO! Me and Camila are not together, as friends we always sit on each other's laps. 

"Yeah my dad just really did a number on me." I said taking an ice pack out of my desk drawer and put it on my thighs. 

"Man I hate that dude. I wish I could just kill him." Normani growled whilst hugging me softly. 

"Same here. I'm honestly considering it." I said honestly. 

I saw Dinah smirk which made me raise and eyebrow. 

"I know someone who can help you with that." Dinah said. 

"Who?" I asked curiously.

"My client. She is the best killer out there, but her prices are pretty heavy. You should really consider it Lauren. Killing him would end all your problems. You and your family stops getting hurt, you get to run the business since you the oldest, and y'all get all his money." Dinah said handing me a card. 

"What if I get caught? I could go to jail for life if anything. I'm not finna do that." I said crossing my arms. 

"My client has been doing this for years and never once been caught. But I'll let you know, she's gonna have fun with this murder, and make him suffer." Dinah explained. 

I was a little hesitant. 

"If you do end up doing it. Call the number on the card and ask for agent 1218." Dinah said before leaving. (L is the 12th letter in the alphabet and R is the 18th. Get it? Laughing Reaper.)

"We hate seeing in pain like this Lauren. We love you, your mom, and your siblings. Think it through." Normani said kissing me on the cheek whilst leaving with Camila. 

I let out a sigh whilst staring at the card for a solid 5 minutes before making my decision. 

This guy needs to go. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 1.1K 17
Lauren Jauregui is a homicide detective investigating the numerous gruesome murders of young women in New York City. Leaving no traces that gives the...
1.7M 54.9K 44
A small girl catches my attention one day during lunch and I can't seemed to get her off my mind. My new friends and others advise me to stay away fr...
501K 16.9K 47
Y/N Y/L/N, she is a nerd and everybody treats her like she's invisible. She hates high school and she kept begging her mom if she could be homeschool...
45.4K 1.4K 33
I suck at descriptions So Read to find out. If you do not support the LGBTQ community, intersex people, or BLM, this book is not for you. Trigger...