Come What May || Completed ✅

Von theayushijain

"Your love is the most precious thing in this world to me, Even death can't stop me from having it.. I'll nev... Mehr

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 Season 2
Chapter 24 Season 2
Chapter 25 Season 2
Chapter 26- Season 2
Chapter 27- Season 2
Chapter 28- Season 2
Chapter 29- Season 2
Chapter 30- Season 2
Chapter 31- Season 2
Chapter 32- Season 2
Chapter 33- Season 2
Chapter 34- Season 2
Chapter 35- Season 2
Chapter 36- Season 2
Chapter 37- Season 2
Chapter 38- Season 2
Chapter 39- Season 2
Chapter 40- Season 2
Chapter 41- Season 2
Chapter 43- Season 2
Chapter 44- Season 2
Chapter 45- Season 2
Chapter 46- Season 2
Chapter 47- Season 2
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50- Season 2
Epilogue

Chapter 42- Season 2

114 8 4
Von theayushijain

Berenice's pov

I was idling in the garden. I wanted to ask Charlie to teach me some desserts to cook but the way Ryder took him away, I don't think he will be in condition to do anything.

I should better go and check on Savannah and Grace. I need to know what is going on with them.

I hurried up to their room. The door was open and I could hear crying noises so entered their room without knocking.

"Oh my god, are you two alright?" I asked when I saw them both crying in each other's arms.

They separated immediately and wiped their tears.

"Yes Luna. We are fine." Savannah said who looked ready to cry any minute again.

"Don't lie to me. If something is bothering you, you can share it with me. We are family now." I said softly.

"We are afraid that you will not like it, Luna." Grace said, wiping away her tears.

"What are you doing Grace? Don't say anything!" Savannah yelled at Grace.

I was puzzled.

"You can trust me Savannah." I said and held her shoulders in encouragement.

I wanted to know what is bothering them so badly.

"How will you feel Luna if the love of your life is being all cosy and intimate in front of you with someone else?" Savannah said and started sobbing.

I was stunned.

Love of her life?

Who?

"What are you talking about?"

"Ryder. Ryder and I love each other. We have loved each other for centuries. If it weren't for the mate bond, we would've been together. I know if the bond didn't force him, he would've never left me. This bond was forced on him." Savannah cried out.

I on the other hand, clenched my fists in anger.

How dare she insult the mate bond?

I took a deep breath, trying not to explode. She is heartbroken, that is why she is saying all this.

"Don't worry. One day, you will also find your mate and have your happily ever after." I assured her, giving her an encouraging smile.

"No Luna, you don't understand. Ryder still loves me. He just can't fight the mate bond. He does not love Charlie. He is forced to be with him because they are mates."

"Don't say like that, Savannah!" I said in pure shock.

"That's true, Luna. I have seen it in Ryder's eyes. And Charlie, he is not as innocent as he seems to be. He always rubs his relationship with Ryder on her face." Grace supported Savannah.

"Charlie is not like that." I said through gritted teeth.

"You know what. Keep on crying." I said and left their room.

I was about to enter our room when I heard a loud growl of my mate.

"Traitor!"

I stopped dead on my tracks.

Traitor?

What?

Who?

I didn't think twice before running towards my mate's office. I rushed in and saw my mate's eyes glowing golden, a feral look on his face, heaving from anger.

"I WILL KILL HIM!" he snarled.

Something it me urged me to bare my neck in front of my mate in submission because of the powerful aura surrounding him. It was like my body worked automatically and I exposed my neck in submission, his mark on full display.

A whimper left my lips at my mate's enraged state.

My mate's gaze shifted towards me and he was in front of me in an instant, wrapping his arms around me and teeth sinking in my mark, making me whimper loudly. My legs trembled. If it wasn't for my mate holding me, I would have fallen down.

"M- Mate." I croaked out as my vision blurred because of the intense pleasure I was experiencing.

My mate retracted his teeth from my mark and licked it, making me hiss. My hands automatically settled on his shoulders feeling his tensed muscles underneath my fingers.

I rubbed my hands up and down his shoulders and trying to ease him out. it worked because he closed his and opened it after a few seconds and his beautiful blues were staring back at me.

He cupped my face and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Are you alright, love?" he asked me, combing my hair with his fingers.

"Are you?" I asked him back. He gave me a stiff nod.

"What happened, Alex? Who is the traitor?" as soon as this question left Ryder's lips, my mate's expression changed into angry one.

"Mark!"

A gasp left my lips and Ryder and Adam stood flabbergasted at this new find information.

"What are you talking about? That pest is locked up in the dungeons!" Ryder explained.

My mate barged out of the office without answering him and we all followed him. my mate stopped abruptly when we reached down the stairs.

"You can't come with us Berenice." He said.

"What? Why? I will come with you." I argued. Ryder held my shoulder and me shook his head.

"I want to come." I did not give up.

I wanted to know what happened to Mark. If he ran away, he will be a great danger for us and for Charlie.

Why didn't Ryder kill him already?

And how can he escape from the royals? It's impossible!

There aren't many people who are held prisoner in the dungeons of the castle. When I was a kid, I heard so many stories about the dreaded dungeons.

Mostly, all the packs handle it on their own, if the crime is severe, then only the Royals get involved. Mark put his hands on the Royal Beta's mate, I don't even know why he is still alive.

"Don't be stubborn, Berry. Let us do our work." My mate scolded me which made me lower my eyes.

My mate let out a sigh and held my chin to make me look up at him.

"I will be back soon." He said after kissing me on the forehead.

"Don't tell anything to Charlie." Said Ryder. I nodded and they left.

I was standing at the bottom of the stairs looking at the direction where my mate, Ryder and Adam went when I heard Savannah's loud shriek.

The sound came from the kitchen.

I ran there and saw Savannah drenched in vegetable soup, screaming like a mad woman, a frantic Grace, trying to wipe off the soup with a cloth. And a furious Charlie holding an empty soup bowl.

"My God! What is happening here?" I yelled and ran towards Savannah. She was crying because the soup was very hot and was burning her skin.

"Grace take her to the medical wing, now." I ordered her. grace nodded frantically and took Savannah away.

"What is that all about, Charlie?" I yelled at him, feeling extremely angry.

How dare he hurt someone like this!

"She deserves it." Charlie said through gritted teeth. It was the first time I saw Charlie angry.

"What are you even saying? You are Ryder's mate that doesn't mean you can do whatever you want without any consequences! She is my mate's sister! Why did you do this? Don't you know it will create problems for Ryder?" I scolded him.

"I don't regret my actions Luna." Charlie said defiantly.

Anger flared inside me as I walked towards Charlie and snarled.

"YOU WILL APOLOGIZE TO SAVANNAH, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" Charlie cowered away from me and exposed his neck in submission.

"N- no, Luna. I- I am not wr- wrong. I will not ap- apologize." Charlie whimpered.

My anger disappeared when I saw his scared form in front of me. I held him by the shoulder to which he flinched, making me feel guilty for scaring him.

"You don't need to be scared of me, Charlie. I am sorry for using that tone with you. It was wrong of you to do that to Savannah. You caused her so much pain. you should apologize to her because it's the right thing to do." I explained.

"No Luna. She might be acting like an angel but she is not. She is a devil."

I was puzzled with Charlie's statement.

Charlie is never angry with anyone. For him to lose his control, it must be a big deal.

"What happened between you two?"

I should've asked this before.

"Luna, she never leaves any chance to tell me how much my mate and her were in love with each other. She constantly tries to show me that she knows my mate better than anyone.

I don't know who told her about the circumstances in which my mate and I met and whatever happened after that but she went on saying my mate is with me because of guilt. He never wanted to look back at me after our first time together but he had to accept me because I almost got myself raped and tried to kill myself. She says Ryder pities me. My is with me because of pity not love. She says my mate told all this to her himself.

I kept on hearing these things and tried not to lose my cool.

But today she said that she wore the lingerie that my mate bought for her. he specially got it ready for her and they will make use of it tonight. How can I tolerate that, Luna? You tell me, how?" Charlie said and started crying.

That bitch!

"You know that is not true, Charlie. Ryder loves you and only you. He is ready to go to any extent for you. You don't need to worry about anything. Ryder can never even think about anyone else except you. Him cheating on you is not possible." I said while hugging Charlie, trying to console him.

I want to go to the medical wing and throw some more burning hot soup on that bitch's face.

"I couldn't control myself, Luna!" Charlie sobbed in my embrace. I cooed at him, trying to console him. I could feel the hurt radiate from him in waves.

Poor boy.

I can trust Ryder with my eyes closed. He will never hurt Charlie intentionally.

I tightened my hold on him trying to comfort him with my touch.

Why is everything falling apart?

There is a chance that Mark fled from the dungeons, the demons are becoming more powerful, we have a traitor among us, Charlie is going through this emotional pain.

I just closed my eyes as my head started to ache by thinking all this.

***

It was late almost midnight and my mate didn't return. I was pacing in my room worried as hell.

What is taking him so long? I should've gone with him.

I was about to go downstairs when my mate entered our bedroom.

"Mate!" I squeaked and rushed towards him and wrapped my arms around him, nuzzling his chest. Soft whimpers left my lips as I clutched on to him. he wrapped his arms around me and allowed me to get my fill of his scent. I didn't know I was craving this much for my mate.

"Sweetheart." My heart fluttered like it does every time when he calls me with any of these endearments. I looked up at him and he bent down to peck my lips. I bushed at his actions but I did not forget to give him a glare when I remembered how he disappeared for the entire day.

"Where were you? What took you so long? Why didn't you inform me? do you know how worried I was!" I threw these questions at him. in answer he gave me a small laugh which made me glare at him even more.

"Why are you laughing?" I snapped at him.

He shook his head and cupped my right cheek, looking in my eyes with so much affection and love, it made my heart beat thousand times a second. I felt the burning of my cheeks and I lowered my eyes because I couldn't handle the intensity of my mate's stare.

He pulled me as close to him as possible and whispered in my ear

"Don't be shy, my mate. I feel so happy that I have you to worry about me. I feel blessed. You are the best thing ever happened to me. I love you."

His declaration of his love for me made me look back up at him, into his eyes when I spoke the ultimate truth that no one can change.

"I love you too, my mate." I could feel how happy he was after hearing this as he planted a soft yet passionate kiss on my lips. My mind was hazy when he pulled away from the kiss.

"I will tell you everything tomorrow. Right now, I just want to sleep with you in my arms." My mate stated and then I looked carefully at him. He looked tired.

"Sure." I replied. I don't want to bother him much. He needs his rest. My mate was about to go to the closet when we heard Charlie yelling at someone.

Him and I looked at each other, equally puzzled and then ran down the stairs.

Charlie was walking furiously towards the gate with tears streaming down his eyes and Ryder following him. Ryder grabbed Charlie's arm and yanked him backwards.

"Don't you dare touch me!" Charlie screamed and tried to free his arm from Ryder's hold.

"What is happening?" my mate asked, his voice full of authority.

"He was going to cheat on me!" Charlie yelled which made me gasp and my mate's eyes widened in complete disbelief.

"You know that is not true, Charlie" Ryder said, desperation clear in his voice.

"Then then what were you doing in her room? Why was she in your arms? Why were you hovering over her on her bed? WHY?" Charlie screamed on top of his lungs.

"It is a misunderstanding, baby. Give me a chance to explain." Ryder begged, holding on to Charlie with his dear life. I could see how scared Ryder was.

"You need to calm down Charlie." My mate said with a tone of sympathy in his voice.

"Ask him to let me go, Alpha. Please." Charlie pleaded.

"Charlie, calm down. You should talk with Ryder." I tried to coax him but he was not listening to any of us.

"You know I would never do that to you Charlie. Please don't do this. give me a chance to explain." Ryder begged, tears streaming down his face. Charlie kept on struggling in his mate's hold, not giving in.

"I don't want to hear anything. Just go and do whatever you want! Leave me alone! Go mate with her! I will also find someone suitable for me!" he screamed.

Oh god, Charlie has totally lost it!

My heart was hurting for both, Charlie and Ryder.

"CHARLIE!" Ryder roared, his eyes turning golden, blazing with anger.

Charlie tried to back away when he saw how furious his mate is. But Ryder harshly pulled him towards himself.

"I di- didn't mean to s- say th- that." Charlie whimpered.

Ryder held his chin in a rough hold. I wanted to speak up and stop Ryder but he was already very angry.

"YOU WANT TO HAVE SOMEONE ELSE AS A MATE!" Ryder roared making Charlie curl into himself. He was trembling with fear but kept his neck exposed.

Submitting to his mate.

To his dominant.

"Calm down Ryder. You are scaring him." My mate said softly. Ryder paid no attention to it and stared at his trembling mate who was now sobbing.

General pov

Charlie was hauled over his furious mate's shoulder which made him scream in horror. He has never been at the receiving end of his mate's anger and he didn't know what to expect.

In an instant, they were inside their room with Charlie pressed firmly on the bed and Ryder hovering above him. Ryder left for even less than a second to lock their door and stood at the foot of the bed staring at his crying mate who managed to sit up, leaning against the headboard.

"I will show you who you belong to. The thought of having someone else as a mate will never cross your mind again." Ryder said, his voice heavier than usual.

"I di- din't me- mean to say th- that mate." Charlie said between his sobs. Deep down he knew that Ryder is not cheating on him. He knew all this is that wretched she wolf's plan to ruin their loving relationship. It managed to mess with his head.

Ryder was furious with his mate. The words that left Charlie's lips triggered something inside him and the need to dominate his little mate and remind him of who Ryder is became prominent.

As much as Charlie was scared, he was also excited to see what his mate will do. Seeing his mate heaving in anger and his intense stare fixated on him made shivers go down his spine.

Ryder was above Charlie in an instant, kissing him like there is no tomorrow. Charlie forgot how to breathe as his mate feasted on his lips, sucking, biting and licking them. His mate's tongue entered his mouth and tasted every nook and corner of his mouth. He shivered when his mate's hands made their way inside his clothing and caressed his bare skin.

His body was slowly heating up with desire, hands clutching his mate's shirt desperately.

Ryder pulled away from the kiss when Charlie whimpered to allow him to breath. His pupils dilated even more when he looked at his mate's swollen lips and flushed cheeks.

Charlie looked ready to be devoured. It didn't take much time for Ryder to get his mate out of his clothes and then remove his own. Ryder's gaze traveled on his mate's skin that was decorated with his previous love marks.

The marks he leaves every night.

The marks that tell the story of their passion.

The marks that shows his claim on his mate.

Ryder couldn't help but feel proud of these love marks. Charlie belongs with him and only him and no one can change this ultimate truth of his life. Even though he was angry with his little mate a while ago but it soon disappeared after looking at his mate's innocent face staring back at him.

He pulled Charlie under him, making him lie down in bed and started sucking his neck. Charlie trembled every time his teeth scraped over his mark.

"Ma- mate!" Charlie whimpered out loud when Ryder sank his teeth into his mark. Ryder growled which intensified the pleasure running through Charlie's veins.

Charlie looked so small, so fragile under Ryder. He retracted his teeth from Charlie's neck and licked his mark.

Charlie squirmed underneath Ryder, encaged in his arms. He slowly wrapped his arms around his mate who looked at him with his golden eyes, ready to devour him. Charlie wanted to shy away from his mate but he didn't.

Ryder resumed kissing his neck and slowly traveled down and took one of his bud in his mouth, sucking on it harshly. Charlie moaned at the pleasurable feeling he received and clutched the bed sheets at the side of his head. He shook his head right and left and kept moaning and writhing at his mate's sweet torture on his body.

Ryder gave his other bud the same amount of attention and then went further down his body. He held Charlie by his knees and almost bent his body in half and opened his legs, feasting at the sight in front of him.

He bent down licked the most intimate part of his mate. Charlie threw his head back in pleasure. Tears were gathering in Charlie's eyes because of the intense pleasure.

Ryder looked at his mate's helpless form writhing on the bed. He reached for his lips and kissed him hard while entering one finger in his little mate's opening, swallowing his screams.

He thrust his finger in and out trying to loosen up his tight entrance. Ryder can never understand how in the world his mate is still tight after being thoroughly mated every single night.

He slowly inserted his second and third finger inside his mate and his thrusts got harder but not too much for his mate to handle without breaking the kiss. He left his lips and started kissing and sucking his mate's neck.

He was angry at his mate but he will never do anything to hurt him. when he thought Charlie is ready for him, he stopped his ministrations and pulled out his fingers making Charlie whine in protest.

He looked at his mate who has a dazed look on his face and pulled his legs up by his knees and settled them up over his shoulders.

He slammed his length inside his mate who cried out at the sudden feeling of fullness. Ryder groaned as his mate's warm walls caressed his length. He started slamming inside his mate in full force hitting his prostate again and again making Charlie scream at every thrust.

"Baby." Ryder groaned, his mate's tight walls constricting his length, providing him extreme pleasure. He sped up his pace, seeking for release and looked straight at his mate whose eyes were filled with unshed tears, his face clearly displaying the pleasure he is receiving.

Ryder did not touch his mate's length. He wanted him to come untouched. He knew Charlie is very close.

With one final, powerful thrust, Charlie came all over his chest and stomach, his body trembling vigorously, his lips parted and he let out a silent scream, his eyes rolling back in pleasure. Ryder did not stop slamming inside of him. His thrusts became frantic and then he finally came inside of him and buried his teeth on his mark on Charlie's neck.

It became too much for Charlie to handle. He scratched his mate's back as the pleasure became unbearable.

After riding their orgasms, they both panted heavily. Ryder laid over Charlie without crushing him.

After getting his breathing under control, Ryder once again hovered over his mate.

"You are mine." He said, gripping Charlie's chin and making him look into his eyes. Charlie was still recovering from the earth shattering orgasm but still nodded.

"I am yours." He whispered. Trying to get all his senses back.

Ryder smiled at him, happy with his mate and nuzzled his neck.

"I am not done with you yet." Ryder whispered in his mate's ears and flipped Charlie on his stomach, making him rise on his knees and arms.

Charlie couldn't even register what happened when his mate slammed inside him making him scream again.

***

Berenice's pov

"I really would do fine without all this drama right now." My mate said and ran his hand over his hair, frustrated. I went towards my mate and hugged him, trying to calm him down.

My mate looked very tired and sleep deprived. I didn't know what to do to ease his tension.

"Let's go sleep. I can't deal with all this right now." My mate said and held my hand when Gabriella's voice stopped us.

"I have something to talk with Berenice. You can go and rest, she will be there soon." She said and stood in front of us. My mate looked at me and then her and left after I gave him a nod of approval.

What does she want to talk to me about?

"Yes, Auntie" started the conversation, smiling at her.

"I had a little hope that you would become a good Luna but I don't see it happening now." She said and that wiped the smile off my face.

"What do you mean?" I asked her slightly hurt with her words.

"Alexander is struggling alone to get everything in order. He has so much on his plate and then he has to deal with everything happening in his personal life too. While you just dress up and sit in the castle like there is nothing wrong.

An ideal Luna would never do that. She would stand with her mate, helping him out. She should be capable enough to defend herself and protect the kingdom. But you? You always hide behind your mate. You are not even capable of defending yourself.

You just sit around in the castle and cry for one thing or the other. I pity my nephew who got stuck with a complacent woman like you. You will make a joke out of him. you are here just because you are his mate. If the Queen was to be selected on the basis of her skills you couldn't even apply for it.

It's pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

You are a disappointment. If you still have some shame, leave my nephew alone and go away." She sneered at me and left while I just stood there, shell shocked.

Each and every word that left her mouth was like an arrow piercing through my heart. The tears started streaming down my face.

I felt embarrassed and hurt.

It hurts a lot more because every single word she said was true.

I am a disappointment as a Luna Queen. I never realized this but her harsh words gave me a reality check.

"I'm sorry mate. I'm so sorry." I said and fell down on my knees, sobbing my heart out for my failures silently taking a vow to change all this and become a better Luna and a better mate.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.3M 45.8K 42
•••••-••••••-••••••-••••••-••••••-•••••• ORIGINALLY 6.2M READS ON WATTPAD! First Unedited Draft. 64% manuscript sample. ••••••-••••••-••••••-•••••...
1.1M 29.5K 40
With his eyes trained on me he growls, "Unchain me." The supervisor chirps quietly, "I can't." His head swivels to her, and his fists are cle...
Mates Von JC

Werwolf

3.1M 75.2K 42
Camilla. The Alpha's daughter, she is kind and patient, adored by her pack, and reasonable like her mother. Matteo. The Alpha King, he is rude and im...
197K 5.5K 36
WARNING: UNDER EXTREME EDITING An Alpha King A Human Girl Alpha King Luca Mason, 23, known to be the greatest Alpha of all time. The only thing is he...