EXO MANAGER!?

By kpopmadness123

hey guys.... . . . This is about how a Indian-Korean girl hides her real name and occupation & becomes a mana... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
EXO MANAGER!?-- chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10.
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
chapter 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
authors note
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
how ur Instagram account looks like
CHAPTER 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35

CHAPTER 14

239 8 0
By kpopmadness123

Kai POV

I got nervous a bit again...what if...I had some sleeping habits...what is I snore? What if I move a lot? What if i walk around at night? Omg..

Then i went to the room before y/n and changed into my pyjama and jumped into the bed. My heart was beating so fast. I said myself
Hey jongin...ur not gonna sleep on the same bed. Why u so nervous?
And I tried to be cool. Then I heard a knock on the door. Then I saw y/n.
Y/n : oh..hyung were u sleeping? Did I disturb ur sleep?
Me:nop...I'm not sleepy.
Y/n: oh...
She went to the bathroom , did her stuffs , she jumped on the bed and said what an exhausting day....
Me: yeah..the travelling was too long
Y/n: I did sleep well on the plane. What about you?
Me: I didn't...I watched movies.
Y/n: oooh.
Me: um..what if I snore?
Y/n: *laughs* so what?
Me: can u sleep well then?
Y/n:yeah...I can...I sleep deep. Ur a human and if u snore there isnt any wrong.
Me: tru..

We sat on the floor.We talked for so long. We talked about the idol life, her experience in korea, I told about my family, nephew and niece etc.
Y/n: you know my friend is a fan of EXO. Her bias is u.

I wanted to be your bias.....

Me: oh..great to hear that Then she showed me a song.
Y/n:um....I forgot the song....It...was something like this...
(She showed the loveshot step)

Me:ah..loveshot!
Y/n: yeah..loveshot.
Me:we get to know each other well..
She clapped her hands lightly and high fived me.
Y/n:omg..look at the time hyung.
Me: oh...its already 2!
Y/n: we should sleep now. A long day is ahead.
Me:yes yes..goodnight
Y/n: goodnight hyung.

I slept facing her side. She was also facing my side. She fell asleep so fast. Her skin was glowing...looks soo smooth. She is very beautiful while sleeping.
__________________________________

Next day.(kai pov)

I woke up earlier than y/n. I looked at my phone and it shows 7.00. I stretched myself and I opened the curtains. I saw y/n sleeping cutely. So I decided to take pictures.....a few minutes later y/n was moving....she was gonna wake up. She opened her eyes for a few secs and then rubbed her eyes. She sat up on the bed.
Me: goodmorning y/n
Y/n: goodmor- *starts laughing*
Me: what happened?
Y/n: your hair...it looks like a bull

I went to the mirror and what she said was ryt. I look like a bull. She came from her bed and then touched my hair. I felt so relaxed at her touch. She made my hair better in shape.
Y/n: aish...its not so good....not so bad....rest u can do it according ur wish hyung...I will go and use the bathroom.
Me: okay...thanks..

She came out of the bathroom and she changed her dress...she looked like she was gonna exercise...after awhile I went to the washroom, brushed my teeths and went to check on other hyungs.
__________________________________
Chanyeol POV

I was sleeping peacefully, when suddenly someone kept "growl" next to my ears. I turned around and saw jongin. I kicked him lightly cus I was scared for a sec.
He just laughed and went to irritate d.o.
D.o: aish..jongin-ah...stop!
Kai: wake up...*pulls the blanket*
D.o got up and then stared at kai. Kai got scared and gave the blanket. He finally left.
After sometime I opened the curtains . Our windows are facing the outer pool. I saw y/n doing yoga. Wow...she is pretty. I ran to the bathroom. I dont know how I look now after waking up. I washed my face, made my hair, brushed my teeth and went out.
I said.."GOODMORNING miss Y/n.
She slightly smiled and opened one of her eyes...and said
Goodmorning mr. Chanyeol.
Me: yoga huh?
Y/n: wanna try?
Me:um.....okay.
Y/n: okay...there is no other yoga mat. So...u sit on this....I will teach you.
Me: okay
Y/n: so first you have to sit like this.

Me: okay.
Y/n: make sure to keep ur back straight. You should be 90°
Me: okay now?
Y/n:wait...*pushed u back lightly* okay now.

I felt her touching my back...I had goosebumps..

Y/n: okay...now breath in....breath out....again...breath in....breath out...

I did as she said..

Y/n: now hold ur breath for 5 seconds.

Does what she said.
Y/n : breath out. Repeat this again.

I saw d.o kai and baekhyun hyung coming out.
Y/n: oh hyungs...GOODMORNING.
Kai: oh...y-yoga?
D.o: I want to try.
Baekhyun: I will also try it then.

Then all joined except lay hyung who was sleeping.
__________________________________
Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 339 43
You're an ordinary girl. Kpop has been a huge part of your life, and your love for it has only grown over the years. Your obsession for the legendary...
9.1K 341 12
I was framed. I swear I didn't do it. Just why did this happen to me? More importantly, Why me? My career was rising and by that silly little lie...
12.2K 347 53
This is my first story. Based on my imaginary world !!! Hope you will like it ✨ This is a story based on an Indian girl who visit her dream country S...
128K 9.3K 76
"You mean you agree to sign this contract with the condition that I should teach you the technique of eating Panipuri and Dosa!? BUT I'M YOUR MANAGE...