The big question (Complete ✅)

By Winnieflex

Should our beliefs be based on what we are being told? 'Men are scum', She thought. 'They are cheats and lair... More

Author's Piece
Prologue ✔
Chapter 1- I ✔
Chapter 2 - feel ✔
Chapter 3 - pain ✔
Chapter 4 - and strong guilt ✔
Chapter 5 - always and whenever ✔
Chapter 6 - I see your face ✔
Chapter 7 - frustrated and solemn ✔
Chapter 8 - Talking about a miserable life ✔
Chapter 9 - My boo? ✔
Chapter 10 - Cryptic Minds ✔
Chapter 11 - Teams of Themes ✔
Chapter 12 - Needs and Feels ✔
Chapter 13 - Hot blooded ✔
Let's gist small
Chapter 14 - Drama Drama
Chapter 16 - Besties
Chapter 17 - The suspect
Chapter 18 - Steady reveal
Chapter 19 - Stupidity
Chapter 20 - Blames
Chapter 21 - The Messenger
Chapter 22 - Plain Confusion
Chapter 23 - Handsome Devil
Chapter 24 - Busted
Chapter 25 - Worth it
Chapter 26 - Boomeranging decisions
Chapter 27 - Craving Death
Chapter 28 - Trouble on wheels
Chapter 29 - Me and her
Chapter 30 - Frienemies
Chapter 31 - Den of Deceit
Chapter 32 - Surprises
Chapter 33 - The story behind
Chapter 34 - Safe and Saved
Chapter 35 - Final Blow
Bonus Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 15 - Stinky Mouth!

83 20 25
By Winnieflex

«««««Soma»»»»»

"Why did you do that? Like you couldn't even hold yourself?" I asked between laughs.

"Try being under the intense stare of your lecturer then you would understand." Jesse  said and we all resumed our laughter.

By we, I mean myself and Ramsey.

Both Ramsey and Jesse live in the same building as I and they are my friends or as I love to call them 'My stress relievers'. They also attend the same school as I but different departments.

Since Helen traveled to see her so called friend that got back from the states, I don't hear much from her. She doesn't pick up when I call and when she calls back it's either my phone is switched off or I'm not available. I sent text messages to her but she didn't reply any.

I just hope she's okay.

Oluchi. Well, I know she is strong hearted but I don't know that she's also bitter hearted. Ever since the incident with Nonso that I sincerely apologized for, she have been giving me some sort of cold shoulder and now she barely sleeps in the room.

I'm really worried, I had no idea it would get to this extent. I would definitely find a way to make it up to her.

"Nobody can make me embarrass myself like that not even a mere lecturer." Ramsey chimed as he crosses his hand over my shoulders. Yes he's sitting beside me while Jesse was opposite us giving the gist, and No, there are no strings attached.

Jesse shrugged "Your mouth is just bigger than your brain." He snorted.

"Says the farting menace." Ramsey mocked almost immediately and again we laughed.

Jesse gave a huge scowl which I found rather amusing, I continued my laughter anyways leaning on Ramsey in the process.

"What's going on here?" A too well familiar voice asked.
I turned to see Nonso and Abel.
Nonso was looking handsome as usual but his expression was not convincing at all as his eyes was fixed on the hand on my shoulders.

'What's wrong with this one?' I said to my head.

Abel on the other hand was looking like a criminal in his black trouser, black T- shirt, black shoe and a black bag.

'What's up with him and black?' My subconscious questions.
Well if you ask me I'll say it suits his demeanor.

He comfortably sat on an empty bench.

"Ohh hey guys. What are you doing here?". I hopped down from the bench and beamed at them.

Abel gave a questioning look "Is that even supposed to be a question?" He asked and he frowned at me.

Why do I hate him again? Ohh I remember, He's a stupid obnoxious jerk.

How am I supposed to know why they here? Am I some sort of mind reader?

Stupid Abel!

Stupid sarcastic comments!

"Hey I know you." Ramsey also hopped down from bench and turned to Nonso.

Nonso raised a brow at him and smirked, "You do?" He asked in a weird way.

Okay something is definitely going on. I can't remember Nonso smirking, it makes him look so...eery.

"Yeah, you are in her department right?" Ramsey continued.

"Yeah.." Nonso drawled as he came closer to where we were standing, "Big boss how far nah." He shook hands with Ramsey as they greeted in the usual guy's way.

"I'm good bro." He replied with a grin.

Then Nonso turned to me and immediately snaked his hands round my waist and drew me closer to himself.

What kind of dream is this!!

He smirked at me, smacked his lips and turned to Ramsey who was looking at us with mouth agape. "Well I see you are of good acquaintance with my babe here." He gestured to me who is still confused at what's happening.

I turned to him swiftly, "Huh..." I said.
I tried to wriggle out of his grip but they were damn tight.

"Wait! Is she your..." Ramsey stuttered but was interrupted.

"Yes she's my girlfriend and I'll forgive you for attempted flirting." Nonso cut him off with a huge grin on his face, then he bit his lower lip in a very sexy way.

As long as I feel like I'm under the influence of some sort of cheap drug, I'm also very very confused as to what is happening right now.

Since when did I become Nonso's girlfriend?

I observed my surrounding first, Ramsey was still staring like he's in a trance, then he slowly stepped back, sat on the bench and hung his head low.
Jesse was giving me a happy smile and was winking at me.
Abel's palm was over his mouth, he was obviously muffling his laughter.

"Errmm..." I tried to say something but I don't know what to say and Nonso's grip is starting to hurt.

"Soma why didn't you tell us that you are already taken nah." Jesse chirped happily.

I gulped loudly. How can I be speechless in a situation like this!!

Nonso held my face up with his index finger and held my gaze with a sweet smile. I felt like melting on that spot as I was lost in those brown orbs of his.

Damn that smile!

Damn his eyes! Why does he have this kind of effect on me?

"Babe why didn't you tell them? Or are you ashamed of me?" He cooed

"She's just shy." Abel blurted in a mocking tone.

I got over my infatuation and swatted his finger away, "What is..." Again I was interrupted.

"Guys I will have to steal her away from you, hope it isn't much trouble?" He asked in a gentle tone.

"Look guys..." I tried to clarify but I was interrupted AGAIN.

"You guys should just go do what lovers do." Jesse winked at me and Ramsey was obviously avoiding my gaze.

"Okay bro." Nonso said and immediately gave me a wet kiss on my cheek.

Ewwwwwww!.

Before I could say anything he placed his palm on my mouth and dragged me away.

"Soma congratulations oo. You really tried." I heard someone say as I exited the room.

*****

"Have you gone psycho? What was the meaning of that?" I reviled with all seriousness as we entered my room.

"Didn't you see the way he was looking at you and also finding the slightest chance to touch you. He was basically flirting with you." He blabbered and Abel was on my bed doing what he does best. Laughing like a mad fowl.

I stood with arms akimbo and challenged him, "Ehhnn.... And so? Is it your flirting? What  exactly is the colour of your problem?" I gritted my teeth.

"I can't just stand there and watch him flirt with you. He could be dangerous." He defended. He looked scared, well that's good because I haven't even started with him.

I shook my head vigorously, "Ramsey is my friend and I've known him even before you came to this school I know him way more than you do bird brain. So you have no right whatsoever to call him 'dangerous' because as far as I'm concerned you are the dangerous one here NUMBSKULL!!!" I spat every word in his face like I mean it. I actually meant every word.

I'm just so agitated, I was having a good time and he just had to spoil it with his stupid act.

Why would he call me just claim me like that?

Nonso slowly stepped back and stared at me with mouth agape. He didn't expect me to react this way and that's a good thing.

That was when Mr laughing jackass decided to contribute, "Hey hey. That's enough." Abel said.

I turned to him and glared, "Are you done laughing? What did you do when all this was going on? You were just there enjoying the show. Rubbish." I hissed loudly and brusquely walked away and slumped on my chair.

"I don't even know why you guys just came to cause confusion when I was having a good time." I lamented again.

Abel glared at me "Better shut that your mouth. If I had known I wouldn't have suggested we come here in the first place."

I ignored him anyways and turned to a dumbfounded Nonso, "Look Nonso let me warn you, this would be the very last time you would do that rubbish and don't you ever place that stinky mouth of yours on my body ever..." I was interrupted.

"Okay you are going way overboard." Abel spat.

Well look who is defending his friend, I wonder if his friend has suddenly gone dumb.

"How am I going over board. Ohh so you think I'm like other girls you can just mess with and get away with right." I retorted.

Abel turned to Nonso and whispered rather loudly. "I knew she was a bad omen."

"I heard that."

Nonso stood up, avoiding my gaze he said "Soma I'm sorry for what happened out there and it won't repeat itself. I'll just leave." He whispered something in Abel ear and left.

"You see what you have caused." Abel blamed me as soon as he left.

"Didn't you see what he did?" I snapped back.

He stared at me for a while before slowly shaking his head, "I seriously don't want to believe that you are this daft." He said in a low tone.

"And what are you talking about?" I queried curiously.

His tone increased a few octave, "The nigga loves you stupid! The nigga is crazy about you dumb head!! This is how you would just chase every good thing that comes your way Idiot."He finished and I stared in shock at what he said.

What is this one saying?

He can't be right?

His brain is obviously missing a knot?

Nonso never told me such. But come to think about it, The way his eyes narrowed when he saw me with Ramsey could that be 'jealousy', The countless beautiful text, The money he lend me.

That just normal stuffs friends do right?

"Of course you have nothing to say." Abel said and flung his arms in the air jolting me out of my reverie.
"Please sit so we can discuss important stuff." He said.

******
«««««Nonso»»»»»

I stared blankly into space as I was deep in thoughts that I didn't realize when Abel slid into the passengers seat.

"Why did you wait?" He asked.

I sighed loudly, "I just couldn't drive." I replied.

He leaned back against the chair and closed his eyes, "You should just close that girl's chapter and move on with your life." He said.

"She was practically yelling and calling me names because of..." I was interrupted.

"Dude she called you a bird brain, a Numbskull and above all a stinky mouth. Does she knows how many girls are dying for you just kiss them? Then you gave her free off charge and she flared like that." He hissed loudly. "It's settled she's so stupid." He seethed.

"She's not stupid." I gritted my teeth.

"There he goes again." He flung his arms in the air.

"Maybe I was wrong all this time thinking she might have any sort of feelings towards me." I thought aloud.

I didn't expect her to react the way she did, I meant no harm plus that Ramsey guy was obviously crossing his boundary.

'Why are you behaving as if she's yours?' My subconscious mocked me.

'Shut up stupid subconscious.'

"Let's just go please. I've had enough for just one day." Abel whined

"Did you give her all the details?" I asked as I started the engine.

"Yes now drive!" He replied immediately.

"Hope you didn't do anything stupid?'

"Will you fucking move this car?" He yelled and I chuckled.

I don't know why I just like this guy!.

####

Yo... Yo.... It's ya girl again on the pen. 😂😂

I'm sorry if this chapter isn't explanatory enough.
Who did you think over reacted in this...

Soma?

Nonso?

What would you do if you were Abel!

Hope you loved this chappie..
Don't forget to tap that star at the bottom of your screen and drop ya comment...

Stay happy and don't call anybody a stinky mouth😂😂😂

BYE!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 6K 51
"You don't sleep on that side, you never do. You always sleep on your right side. I know you are awake, I also know that you are angry with me. But I...
15.6K 2.5K 30
"You know you are not getting any younger. You need to settle down for God's sake. Your sisters are all tied down to their men but yet here you are w...
285K 13.5K 46
"I know we dreamt of these things, but now it seems like your standards are too high." Adira Archibong wants to be a supermodel, but as she steps int...
18.7K 1.6K 10
After commiting a big yet wonderful mistake, All she had in mind was leave, run, hide. She tried so hard to cover up her biggest secret. But what...