please me; kiocyr, vhacker,

iamyourhope737

"I don't want you, I don't love you" You said sternly as you stepped up to him. "Don't make me regret showing... Еще

who are you..
shitty days
fancy dates
deja vu
jealousy
doubts and weirdness
not so wholesome fun
back to dead
deal with the entity
well fuck.
no.
ouch.
possessed by a human
you know what they say
demons and shit
ritual
safe word
well then.
lonely honeymoon
illegal
boyfriend, husband, or lover?
naughty thoughts
lust, actually
life, death, rebirth.
fettish for shaving
dinner and wars

the devil has my thoughts

769 19 15
iamyourhope737

"Father? right. So from what I've gathered so far is...that im the daughter of both god and Satan's wife?" After he made a ridiculous statement claiming to be your father, you lashed out at him and ran out of the office only to be followed by Noah. He's like the Zack of heaven.

"Yeah, but not a lot of people know that that. Its important you don't tell anyone for your own safety."

"My safety or his?"

"Yours. Because if this is true, you're stronger than both realms, making you a great risk to not only others but yourself included." He whispered the last part.

"What do you mean IF? you just said that I'm a hybrid" Noah looked around before taking you by the wrist and dragging you along back to huge entrance. He then shoved you into what seems like a normal janitorial supply room. You wondered if you were back on normal earth.

"I'm not supposed to tell you this but, there's a huge chance one side is lying to you. Like what do you really know about your mother?" He asked, crossing his arms as he looked you up and down. Something about this Noah kid was familiar, his actions mirrored Kio's but you didn't want to be sceptical just yet.

"Just that she's from hell..? Can't remember much."

"Well from what we've been told in heaven, your mother was originally Lucifer's girlfriend, back when he was an angel, and the almighty was too mesmerised by her beauty to let her go. Lucifer was eventually banished after challenging God despite his claims of ultimate loyalty. Your mum had no choice in the manner, she claimed to love them equally but lucifer was her first. The almighty was too lost in your mother's powers to realise that not only had he corrupted her but himself also, so sent her down to Lucifer hesitantly but  unbeknownst to him, she was pregnant with his only child."

"Interesting, that was a bit too long for my attention span but I can't help but be suspicious of your almighty's intentions" you honestly didn't give a fuck you just wanted a holiday and something about being on earth again made you hella horny.

"Whats making you suspicious?"

"There was no way God didn't know his own wife was pregnant. I bet he sent her down to kill her." Noah just stared at you blankly. Why though you heard him think. You assumed your powers worked better on earth but even Noah is beginning to look suspicious.

"Why though?"

"I'll find out soon enough" you winked before walking out.

"Where are you going?"

"Bro I'm gonna go get dicked down the fuck. A bitch been celibate for way too long."

"But that's a sin-"

"So is banishing a pregnant lady to hell" you decided to walk to your old apartment. You haven't really been there since the brothers from hell kidnapped you but it was worth a shot going back there. As you entered the building your landlord just smiled at you before walking past you. What the fuck? You haven't even paid rent in ages.

You took the elevator to your floor before rummaging through your secret spot for your spare keys. "Fuck yes" you murmured. You heard the shower running in your apartment which only worried you a bit because you assumed Kio or something would be here. Upon opening the door you noticed that literally everything's changed. Your simple apartment is now decorated with led lights and neon signs. You didn't mind it at all but you don't remember giving anyone permission to live here. You heard your bathroom door open and decided to sit on the couch for dramatic effect. Kio eyed you up and down before turning around and going back into the bedroom- why was he avoiding eye contact?

You quickly got up after him and pinned him after a lot of resilience. His eyes looked blue. What the fuck? Is this Kio or Noah? "Um, excuse me?"

"What?"

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Are you alright? Did you hit your head or something?"

"Why are your eyes blue?"

"They're not." He straightened up, moving you to the side as he walked to the closet that's now filled with mens clothing. He really took everything. "Look at them again" he's right, they weren't blue this time but there's no way something wasn't up. You decided th you needed a hot shower after this long ass day and took off your clothes, Kio would never leave you alone if you were naked around him. Just as you were about to unclasp your bra his hand rushes to stop yours.

"Why?" You asked him suspiciously.

"Uh- I just have a lot to do today." He cleared his throat. The hand on your waist tightened as he let go of your bra. Very fucking interesting.

"Right, well i was just going to take a shower- and if you don't mind- I'd love it if you moved out, Noah." His eyes turned blue again before he covered his mouth and backed away slightly.

"How'd you know?"

"You boys are messing with the wrong bitch." You decided that it was time to be the hero of your own story- but that may require sucking Kio's dick in order to gain a little more freedom or at least a bit of information to start off with. You threw fake Kio some clothes before walking into your shower.

You decided to summon yourself some playboys...you did have manifesting powers, me that as well put them to good use. After finishing up in your my h needed shower you got out to see Mattia laying comfortably in your bed.

"Did you summon me?" He winked. You looked him up and down and just smiled.

"Maybe."

"Come here and get what you've been missing baby girl." You slowly but surely walked over to him before climbing onto the bed then onto his lap. He was wearing a green shirt and jeans that were eventually gonna end up in the floor.

You rested your hands on his chest before leaning in to kiss him. He put his right hand on your waist before hoisting you up, moving your hips slowly against his. He's so hot. His smile, his scent. Even his words. You pulled up his shirt and ripped it off of him before pushing him down further. You haven't gotten good dick in ages and it was time to live out your fantasies.

You trailed kisses down his sculpted chest till just above his belt buckle. He must've been working out because his body seems so different. His slight moans at everything you do turned you on, made you feel hot and ready for this sexy man in front of you. You slowly undid his belt, making sure to graze his dick whilst you made innocent fuck me eyes. After pulling his pants down your mouth almost watered at its size. Was it always this big? You held the erect mother fucker gently before licking it from the bottom up and giving it a sweet yet wet kiss at the top. You didn't know a man could be that hard, Mattia of all people at least. He was always so dominant and never let you take control. This Mattia was so different yet everything felt comfortable. You spat in your palms before going back and slowly rubbing his fat lengthy dick. His moans got louder as his hands made their way to your hair, holding it away from your face, pulling it back ever so slightly. You began sucking, making his legs tense and tighten the grip on your hair. Although you were enjoying yourself and obviously he was too, something about this very gentle and easy- going Mattia feels off. You don't mind it but people don't change that quickly. You suddenly remembered Kio. KIo, Kio, Kio. For fucks sake. What's his name doing on your mind now? You felt Mattia cum in your mouth, you swallowed it before he pulled you up to face him.

*I think I should repay the pleasure, don't you think?" He smiled, you just nodded before he pushed you down on to the bed. Since you were already naked he didn't have to do much. He trailed his fingers up and down your whole body before stopping at your wet vagina. His other hand rested on your chest as he began caressing you before giving you a soft and passionate kiss. One finger, two fingers, three... Mattia had the best pace, the best rythem. As his fingers went to work, his mouth placed kisses all over your breasts before giving you a small bite. It sent good shivers up and down your body. He made you lose control, your moans filled the room before before you felt yourself cum. He trailed bites and kisses up to your lips before it turned into a heated makeout session. His mouth was just so nice, warm, and delicious. You just kept wanting more. You can't believe you were distracted for so long by all these other boys. You pulled him closer to your body, initiating another round before a loud yet non-aggressive knock interrupted the two of you. You ignored it at first but after the fourth time you just felt irritated.

"Who the fuck would it be?" You asked but Mattia just looked clueless with a fucking boner.

"Let's check together, just in case" he followed after you, throwing a robe your way. You caught it and quickly covered up, not that you'd usually care, but just in case. Just as you opened the door you noticed the two infamous brothers and quickly closed the door again.

"Run. Run before your die" you whisper shouted at him. He just looked confused but quickly grabbed his pants anyways.

"Manifest me out. Put me in Kairi's bed" you just imagined Kairi's old house and placed him there before you went back to open the door.

"What took you so long, wife." Kio's eyes were red but not with anger, just some demon shit.

"Smells like sex" Anthony smiled, his eyes were blue rather than red. Alright so maybe Kio was angry. You just opened the door to let them in but they just stood at the entrance.

"What now? I let you guys in last time, so you should be able to enter."

"You're back on earth as one of the most powerful beings in all realms. You think we can just enter your house again without permission or manifestation?" Kio's attitude wasn't appreciated but you let it go regardless, you did just technically sleep with someone else. In your defence you never agreed to marriage.

"But in the underworld you guys came in and out of my shit like it was nothing." Anthony laughed at the way you worded that before answering you.

"Well we let you out for a few days and you ran off to heaven or at least its waiting room. Just being there allowed you access to all your powers."

"You're lucky you're so called father didn't kill you before you got them" Kio sighed. "Whatever, for everyone's safety I think we should chill at my place."

"Without us?" Just then both Zack and Troy were standing there with alcohol. Who the fuck is just letting demons out of hell?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

86.1K 726 26
Let's say i forget ab this book sometimes. I'm not copying another mattia fanfic, my other books got deleted. Please, do not report my books, i give...
Really Random. Sarika

Любовные романы

14.7K 231 12
Just random stories that I started and I never decided to finish. Feel free to browse through, and maybe encourage me to continue? ^_^
Intoxicated Vengeance Mirah Selim

Любовные романы

65.2K 5.8K 20
Her trembling body backed away watching her predator reaching her, her lips quivered in fear keeping her shaking hand over her bandaged stomach. "P...
No More Good Girl | 18+ rj7654

Любовные романы

146K 2.7K 53
Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world and the immense pull it has on her. Kirill...