Mystery Spot

Autorstwa disaster_human

(THIS WAS PREVIOUSLY ON MY LAST PROFILE- I STILL HAVE COMPLETE OWNERSHIP! DO NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME STEALI... Więcej

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

18

197 12 8
Autorstwa disaster_human

Huey Lewis and The News' Back In Time woke Sam up once more.

Confusion was written on his face at first, so he looked around for extra measures, his eyes finally falling on his brother.

"What, are you gonna sleep all day? (Y/n) said she's headed for a little walk, wanting to clear her head or something like that," Dean said, removing his toothbrush from his mouth to speak. Sam frowned, his eyebrows unfurrowing as Dean stepped forward, looking at the clock-radio. "I know. No Asia. This station sucks."

Sam looked down at the clock-radio, seeing that it said 'Wednesday' once more. "It's Wednesday," he said, breathing quietly, lips quirking upward.

Dean nodded. "Yeah, which usually follows Tuesday," he made a chopping motion with his toothbrush. "Turn that thing off," he turned back around to finish brushing but was stopped when Sam engulfed him into a hug. The older Winchester raised both his eyebrows, (Y/n) had done the same earlier, shedding a few tears in the process. "Dude, how many Tuesdays did you guys have?"

"Enough," Sam replied quickly, pulling away for a moment. "Wait, what do you remember?"

"I remember you and (Y/n) were pretty whacked out yesterday," Dean said softly. "I remember catching up with the trickster, and that's about it."

Sam nodded, taking it all in, slightly thankful that he didn't know about his conversation with the pagan god. "Let's find (Y/n) and go." He had noticed (Y/n)'s backpack on the side, which was zipped up and ready to go.

"No breakfast?" Dean asked, making Sam chuckle softly.

"No breakfast."

Dean shrugged. "Alright, I'll pack the car-" he started to go to the sink, only to be dragged back to his last spot by Sam.

The younger Winchester shook his head. "You're not going anywhere alone."

"It's the parking lot, Sam," Dean countered sarcastically. His sass faded when Sam closed his eyes, nodding.

"Just trust me."

-

Waking up on her second Wednesday freaked (Y/n) out a bit. It almost drew her into an attack at the thought of having to see her brother dying once more. But it faded a little when a part of her brain told her this was very real, and Dean wouldn't die anymore.

The youngest Winchester quickly got dressed, leaving a note to her brothers that she would be taking a walk to clear her head, which was a partial truth, missing out on the fact she was headed for the diner.

"You're out here early, hun," Doris commented, making (Y/n) laugh. "Can I get you a coffee? Or maybe something else with caffeine?"

(Y/n) smiled. "Two coffees, please. With some sugar packets and creamer, a little bit more than usual, I'm meeting up with someone."

The waitress nodded with a 'You got it, hun,' then left to fulfill the order.

Shortly after she had woken up, (Y/n) sent a text to the archangel, asking him to meet up with her at the diner- not dressed as someone else. A promise of her brothers not accompanying her was added quickly, though it was a tad obvious she would be by herself.

"It's a little early for you to be awake, cupcake. What's the occasion?" Gabriel was leaning against the booth, crossing his arms with a goofy smile on his lips.

The Winchester laughed lightly. "A discussion that very much needs to be had, that's all. And I'm sure that in an hour or two, Sam and Dean will be ready to hit the road again."

Gabriel nodded and slid into the booth across from his soulmate. "Well then, we have plenty of time to talk about whatever you need to talk about."

Doris arrived with the two coffees as well as a plate full of creamer and a mountain of sugar packets. "Here you go." A widened smile was on her face as she eyed Gabriel. "Can I get you anything else?"

"I see some chocolate chip pancakes on the menu. I think I'm going to try that," the waitress nodded and clicked her pen. "Keep the whipped cream on top of it too." Doris left once more after filling out his order. "Right then... let's get down to business."

(Y/n) couldn't help but add an extra line to that: "To defeat the Huns?" The archangel snorted, then gestured for her to continue. "So... second Wednesday, and Dean hasn't died yet-- why bring us back to this time?"

Her soulmate scratched his chin, suddenly remembering that she hadn't been there at his and Sam's exchange. "Spoke to Sam. This whole thing was to teach you two that Dean going to Hell is inevitable, which you know by now" (Y/n) nodded. "But he mentioned that you two had a falling out... that he was bad to you and scared you. What happened?"

"Sam's always had a bit of a temper, and I would tell him to take a break or leave hunting you alone--" She rubbed her temples as the memories of her and Sam's exchanges shot up. "His temper's always been a bit of a fright for me, I hate seeing my brothers like that. So, I left him and went to Bobby's... Sam never threw a punch though, but we parted ways before that could happen."

Doris was back once more with Gabriel's meal and some forks. She apologized for interrupting their conversation then left again.

"I have a bigger question for you, not that Dean dying over a hundred times isn't a huge problem." (Y/n) sucked in her breath and took a quick sip of her coffee. "It's about us being soulmates. After you revealed your identity and who we're supposed to be, I've had these strange feelings of longing. It hurt a lot when you wouldn't answer, or when I didn't read that voicemail for six months. What's the deal with that?"

Gabriel took a few bites of his pancakes, putting the correct thought together to form an answer. "As for any soulmate bond that Dad created, there are stages to it. It's a little bigger than a regular bond for angels- especially archangels." He cleared his throat, whisky eyes trailing to the window. "There's the weak stage, which is created through physical contact. AKA, what we have, it started up when we made that pinky promise to not give out information on our bond."

(Y/n)'s nose twitched, her brows furrowed. "And you didn't feel the need to mention that to me?" Whiskey eyes met hers, a tad guilty. "If we have a weak bond, what's the whole... description for it?"

The pancakes were pushed aside, half done, they would be finished later. "Um... it's really not much. We need to be around each other every so often. Hearing each other's voice helps a little, but it isn't the same as a physical meeting. What you experienced through those six months was a sort of consequence. I assure you that what I felt during those months was ten times worse than what you went through." Looking down at the table, Gabriel sighed. "I didn't want to face you, because I was afraid of your reaction- how angry you'd be. But... It's hard for us to be mad at each other, and it's just the thing with our bond.

"The next stage of our bond is called 'the moderate stage,' which is what regular angels usually end with. Um... the way we move towards it is super cheesy, I don't know what Dad was on- but..." a faint smile reached his lips. "A kiss."

An awkward silence fell, but a smile slowly formed on (Y/n)'s lips. "You're right, that is cheesy." She laughed softly, then gestured for him to continue. "Sorry, keep going."

Gabriel pulled the plate back in front of him and took a quick bite, smearing a bit of whipped cream on his chin. "Well, the big thing with having a moderate bond is kind of serious in our bit: There's a time limit to us seeing each other... every ten days we need to meet and have physical contact as well as... kissing." His face scrunched up. There was no way he could make this sound any more childish.

"And, uh, you'll start to feel sick if we go past the limit, and I'd start to... well... it's... I wouldn't be as polite as I am now- and I'd do everything in my power to make sure I see you-- and if anyone were to stand in the way... well..."

(Y/n) frowned. "You could end up killing them, wouldn't you?" He nodded, trailing his eyes away from his soulmate. "Shit... Sam and Dean would be pissed." Realization crossed her face. "That's why it would be serious for us to have- a huge problem because of Sam and Dean."

"Yep," Gabriel finished, attempting to pop the 'p' but nearly spit out the food in his mouth. "Dumb and Dumber would need to know at that point." He took a long sip of his coffee, ready to talk about the last stage. Simple name: 'the full bond.'

"This bond is achieved through sex." (Y/n) choked on her coffee, throwing herself into a coughing fit. "Yeah, I know." He took a sip of his own drink, then set it down, looking at his soulmate with a serious expression. "This bond slams our time down to five days tops. Physical contact would be needed basically the entire near-death you could face near death- maybe go into a coma... but I'd be by your side as soon as possible, or, once again, I'd go on a rampage to see you and bring you back to normal." Pausing, Gabriel remembered a very important detail from all three bonds, as well as a smaller one.

"Oh, and, you can't die unless I die. I think I've said that before. You heal kind of like how I heal, and you get hurt when I get hurt. It's pretty simple now that I've gone over it.

"One more thing about the 'moderate bond' is that you would be able to see my wings, as well as my archangel form. So, if we're still keeping it a secret from your brothers by then- you need to be careful about how you act around me, or they'd obviously figure it out on their own."

It took (Y/n) a few minutes to process all the information. "Wow." The only word to describe what she just listened to. "That's... that's a lot." Gabriel hummed in response, waiting for anything more. "Now that you've explained everything to me, does that mean that you're going to see me more often?" There was hope lacing her voice, all the icky emotions and feelings left when Gabriel was revealed to be behind the 'Mystery Spot' fiasco, even if he had killed Dean over and over again to prove a point.

The archangel nodded, smiling a bit. "I'll try my damndest to do so. Just make sure you're out of the way of your brothers when calling me, which I will do when I can."

That was enough for (Y/n). "Thank you, Gabriel." Her phone buzzing interrupted any further conversation, a message from Dean to "Where the hell are you? We're leaving.' "Ah, duty calls. See you soon, Gabe." She placed a twenty on the table, paying for the meal.

Once his soulmate left, Gabriel looked out the window, watching her leave. 'Soon' was going to be hard for him. Because he was still struggling over the fact that he had someone who was destined to love and care for him.

Book Three: 'Changing Channels' is on my profile!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

150K 3.2K 24
"Do you have to leave?" I asked him, Deans breath fanned my face with his hands on my hips. I hated when he left for the weekend. I was lonely. Final...
485K 14.1K 41
Supernatural Soulmate AU - Dean Winchester x Fem!Reader Dean Winchester had always been sceptical about love. A happily ever after simply did not fit...
13.6K 444 47
At the end of yet another successful hunt, Sam and Dean Winchester are gifted a very unexpected call for help from their beloved angel, Castiel. The...
178K 5.1K 27
Emma thought she was just some normal girl with a mother who didn't care about her feelings. She was used to moving around not staying in one place f...