Red Feather (Hawks x Reader)

By ElChurro1290

Drunk as hell, your favorite hero walks you home. This gives way to a whole bunch of new and weird experience... More

My house is a block away. I'll fly.
Sorry about the mess. Thanks for holding my hair though.
Sorry about the vibrator. By the way, KFC?
To be honest, I only expected one persons body in my house tonight.
Would you hold still, damnit!
Cake and underwe-HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN HERE
A kickass dress and awkward backseet questions
The wise rabbit that could snap me in half
Stuck with a bird and a bunch of fucking jackets. Awesome.
What a bitch
I need to get my shit together and so do you, so hold my hand
Date and theft. Also, damn good chicken
Deep talk
The jacket and a new job
Try not to kill me! Pervert!
Son of a bitch, that hurt! Candy sounds nice right about now...
Kissed my leg then my lips
Forgot the keys. How else will I go on my kick ass mission?
A date of sorts
A date of sorts-again
So much happened... oh my god
A short feature film starring my medical bill
After a while
Not as peaceful as it looks
Haha cool PTSD episode. Good thing we have nuggets :)

Broke a bitches nose

19.2K 783 2.1K
By ElChurro1290

Although I was offered a week off, I didn't take it. There were still people in the agency I had to catch.

During the week though, I had become friends with Gabriella and better friends with both Lucy and Jack. My recent experience was definitely eye opening. I had to go and get Jack because he had got himself in a bit of trouble, but all turned out well.

I was doing some of Keigo's paperwork when Gabriella walked in my small closet if an office. I thought it was going to be just another day but I bomb was about to drop.

"Whatcha up to?"

I sighed, "Not much, just doing Mr. Ito paperwork. You know, I think he's alright. I haven't seen him do anything sketchy."

"Well I don't know about that. He's on the list for a reason. And whatever it seems to be, Hawks wants us to investigate."

"True."

"Speaking if which, what do you think about Hawks and other heros?"

I thought back to my month or so of school. I was wanted to make it seem like I didn't like hero society. At least that's what they told me.

"Honestly, agencies make the money. I don't think that there should be heros or villains. Just people."

She nodded, "Huh... Sounds like you're in you way to become a vigilante or a villain yourself."

"I just don't think that heros need the label, they just make money off of it."

It was what I had been trained to say to anyone who asked, but it still made me nervous.

"You know, hero killer stain also thinks that."

"Well I don't kill heros now do I?"

She gave me a look and walked out without much else to say.

I shuddered at the thought of her watching me more carefully now that she knows "what I think". I get why I had to reply that was but it still put me on edge.

I finished up my work and headed out to go meet Jack. Earlier that day he had asked me for help picking out a present for his niece.

"She likes to roller skate- oh I guess she already has new skates."

"Does she have any other hobbies?"

"She likes to work on dresses but she already has the supplies she needs.She works in a dress shop."

I sipped my tea, "Is it by any chance the shop on Church street?"

Jack looked surprised, "Yeah, actually she does. Do you know her?"

"She helped me pick out my dress for- for a party. She seemed really sweet."

"Wow, small world."

And now I was standing outside checking purse for everything I needed. Wallet, keys, the normal.

Jack and I had come to agree that we would go to the mall in his car, then he'd drive me back to the agency so I could save gas money.

So as of that moment I was searching for his car when he pulled out and drove over to me. I saw him contort over the center console to push open the shotgun door and smile at me.

"Get in loser were going shopping."

I chuckled and hopped in, pulling the door closed behind me and buckling myself in. Apparently, it was a longer drive then expected, as the traffic had been worse then we expected. That should've taken us ten minutes took us double.

We did, however,eventually get there and immediately headed over to a cute little candy shop. I had a bag of assorted candies and cool knick knacks I found for Jack's niece. We had split up in the medium sized store and I was sorting through the taffies.

"Hey (y/n)!"

I turned to see Ashlyn and a new friend if hers. Immediately I felt blood rushing through my veins and I was seriously debating on whether or not to catch an assault and battery charge.

"What", I seethed.

"Damn bitch what are you so butt hurt about. The club was wild, but you dipped out as usual. Where did you go after you split up? You missed it, this guy was almost dead and another person got sent to the hospital-"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Her head jerked back in surprise.

"The fuck are you talking about", the new chick next to her spoke up.

I pointed at her, "You. Shut the fuck up. And you. Go fuck yourself."

"Don't talk to me like that fucking bitch. Why are you so-"

"You gave away my drink-" My voice was climbing and by this time there were a few people looking over, "To some random ass guy who ended up drugging me! That was my mother fuckin' ambulance!"

"I-"

"I've had it with your bullshit! Fuck off! I've been your friend since high school and you haven't changed at all you immature, manipulative, cock sucking, piece of-"

Although I saw it coming last second, I definitely didn't have enough time to prepare for a backhand across the face.

I stopped in shock eyes wide open.

I could hold my dignity with a regular slap, although I'd still be pissed. She backhanded me like I was her bitch.

"Shut the fuck up. No wonder that guy didn't follow through. You're ugly as fuck-" She said walking away.

I breathed in and prepared.

"You hit like a little bitch you fucking cum dumpster."

She whurrled around but by the time she did, I cocked my hand back and punched her in the face. I hit her jaw with a sickening crack and watched her get knocked about four feet back.

Her friend watched in angry shock and immediately ran towards me activating whatever quirk she had. It made her covered in spikes. I was nervous about her coming after me because there was no way I could defend against spiked with just my hands.

I took a lamp off of a nearby table ready to swing again when I was tugged backward suddenly. I crashed into someone's chest as the other girl tripped over Ashlyn and fell chin first onto a rack, knocking herself out.

I looked up and saw familiar green eyes and tousled brown hair. Jack steadied me and turned my head a little to the right to examine my left cheek.

"Damn", he took his hand away and looked at the two girls, "What the hell happened here?"

"I'll explain it when I'm done being detained and let go", I said sullenly.

"What-"

"Excuse me miss, I'm going to need you to come with me."

I looked up to see a mall cop pulling his cuffs out.

"Do I really need to be cuffed? I'll listen."

"Ma'am, please turn around. We will review the tape and depending on what happened, you might be staying a little longer than expected."

I groaned, turning around with my hands behind my back facing Jack.

"Welp. See you on the other side. I may come out a hardened criminal."

He nervously laughed, obviously not knowing what to do. "D-do I wait for you? Orr... Bail you out?"

"I don't know but one of the bags I was carrying had a bunch of things I thought your niece would like."

I was bringing led away from a stunned Jack while a few other officers detained the other girls.

"You okay?" He shouted after me.

I smiled and turned back, "Yeah! All good! Leave without me I'll be here a while!"

We were taken to a room and our phones were taken away. Annoyingly, it took hours for us to be released. They watched the tape and asked if any if us wanted to press charges. I would have said yes except for the fact that hitting back in this scenario would've been illegal, since she walked away, no longer posing a threat.

So if she wanted she could have pressed charges too, not that any judge would have taken her side. But I just wanted to avoid the legal trouble.

Being anywhere near her made me want to hit her again and she had the audacity to ask it I could heal her nose while we were being released.

I spit in her face as a response and kept walking out the door, planning in how I was going to get home while I heard her moan in disgust and being held back from going after me again.

I told Jack to leave without me and it was now eight. I didn't have a ride home and my phone was dead.

"Fuck..."

I remembered the feather and prayed that it was still in my purse. I dug through it and finally I found it, pulling it out and examining it.

Lifting the red feather to my mouth I spoke.

"Hey K- Hawks. I don't know if you're listening... Or if you can hear me from this distance... But I got in trouble with the police and I told my ride to go because I knew it would be a while. Anyway, I feel bad for asking but could you pick me up? Or at least have a car pick me up? I can pay you back."

The feather ripped itself out of my hand and dipped itself in a near by puddle.

I looked at it confused when it started writing on the concrete.

On my way, troublemaker.

I smirked and waited until I saw a speck in the sky get bigger and bigger. Suddenly, Keigo's was stand in in front of me with a smirk on his face.

"What happened, you delinquent."

I smiled and rolled my eyes. He was in his hero uniform and I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to stare.

"Can telling you what happened be my payment for a fly to the agency to pick up. My car?"

"Damnit woman", he chuckled, "why are you always leaving your car places? Must want an excuse to be in my arms having me fly you everywhere."

I lightly smacked him. "Tch- shut up."

He grabbed my jaw gently and forced me to look at him. My face went red as a felt him breathing on my lips.

He kissed my nose and turned around.

"What was that about?" I asked trying to hide my blush.

"Nothing kid, hop on."

I hopped on his back and he adjusted a bit, then took off. The flight was peaceful while we were making light conversation. I told him that I'd fill him all in once we got to my place.

"Is it okay if I just ask someone to take it back you your place and just fly us back home? I don't feel like driving."

"Yeah, no problem. Thanks."

He landed us on the balcony and I went to make some bomb ass sandwiches.

I went over everything that happened and served him a plate.

"Damn, kid. I'm glad you finally stood up to her. Impressive. Can't believe you made her lose a few teeth. Or broke her jaw. Whatever made that crunching noise."

I cringed, "I hadn't even thought of that to be honest."

He shrugged, "You gotta do what you gotta do."

We made more small talk until I was washing the dishes. I felt Hawks come up behind me and press his body onto mine, trapping me against the counter. I stiffened a bit and looked back at him.

"U-um... Yes?"

"Didn't know you were such a bad ass sweetness."

That word again. It made me shiver a bit. Hawks put his head on my shoulder.

"Don't mind me. You should just do the dishes, yeah?"

I nodded and started doing the dishes when I felt slightly chapped lips brush softly against the side of my neck, breathing warm air onto me. I cleared my throat and tried to keep cleaning when he kissed my neck a few times. I acted normal even though in the inside I was freaking out.

My plans were ruined when he started sucking on my neck. His warm mouth sucked in my sensitive skin. I shuddered but right as I was about to stop so I could turn around and kiss him, he walked away.

"Welp! I'm putting on a movie."

"Asshole!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

803K 24.9K 82
(Completed) After running into Hawks while on your internship he offers to help train you. The two of you then become good friends. 3 years later aft...
89.2K 2.4K 37
Being trapped in a toxic relationship for years can be draining. Especially when your significant other rips everything you love away from you. After...
224K 7.5K 29
Can even damaged wings take flight again? This fanfiction is a Dabi x reader story and includes some events that occur in the My Hero Academia anime...