A Guide To Murder

By PainCross

Jeff The Killer, BEN DROWNED, Eyeless Jack, and Laughing Jack are in search for Slenderman, who had disappear... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Author's Note
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Author's Note
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Author's Note
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Hey

Chapter 66

354 19 5
By PainCross

"P-Please," Toby begged, words bubbling up from his throat, pushing forth another slick, wet stream of blood through his lips. He didn't feel any pain but the sight disgusted him so much he might just throw up the contents of his stomach along with the blood that fell from his mouth.

He didn't know what he was asking for. For this to stop, for mercy. Death, perhaps. If this torture continued much longer, Toby knew that he would die. The amount of blood surrounding him made him certain of the fact, although Toby did not know where all of the blood had come from. It continued to pool out from him, from some invisible wound, spreading out to the shadowy corners of the room.

"Toby," a voice called, unseen in the shadows.

A hacking cough cut off Toby's reply, adding dark clots to the ever-growing pool.

"Come on, bro, you could have saved me. You could have, but you left me," the voice whispered, and Toby could not breath.

"S-S-Sis?" he asked the darkness tentatively, crawling towards the sound of the voice on his hands and knees, already soaked in blood.

The voice did not reply.

"Toby!" another voice screamed, this time on the opposite side of the room.

Toby turned towards the panicked voice. Certain of who it was, he shouted towards them. "KATE!? K-KATE!"

Toby attempted to stand, to run towards the voice, but he felt an invisible force send him crumpling back down.

"RUN! RUN! YOU GOT HIM MAD! RUN! HIDE!" Kate cried, sounding just inches away, but Toby was unable to move. Kate's sobbing whimpers ceased abruptly, replaced with an unnatural silence.

"I'm not going to hurt you, now get over here, Toby..." a man's voice said, its source seemingly directly above where Toby lay, bowed down on all fours. The blood was as deep as his forearms now. The voice belonged to his father, although Toby was unsure, he hadn't heard that voice in a long time. "You know I'd never hurt you, Toby..."

The lie shot through Toby like lightning, making him cry out. The blood had risen past his elbows. Toby was unsure of how he was still alive.

Voices continued to call to him; His sister, Kate, doctors, and his father. His mother, questioning why he was tearing apart his fingers with his mouth. Bullies, repeating the same words each time, "Retard. Freak." Kate never really left, she seemed to almost always be somewhere in the shadows, screaming or trying to suck in ragged breaths of air. His sister was crying so quietly, whispering that it was all his fault.

Toby did not speak again.

All the while, the blood around Toby continued to rise, so unbearably hot there were beads of sweat rolling down his forehead. Toby stood, pressing his hands over his ears in a pitiful attempt to block out the voices. The blood was lapping at his shoulders, threatening to quickly overtake him.

Toby waited patiently for it to do so.

Tilting his head back to keep his face above the blood, Toby took in short, panicked breaths. The voices continued, loud as ever, even with his ears submerged.

A long, strong tentacle grabbed Toby's leg, yanking him underneath.

---------------------------------------------------

"You said he can't feel pain?" Ryan asked, looking over at Sally, who levitated in the air beside the scientist.

Sally nodded, looking through the one-sided mirror at where Toby was. He was strapped to a metal chair, all sorts of wires attached to his body. They had dressed Toby in a hospital gown and he was put in a room full of one-sided mirrors. So, if he were to wake up, he'd only see himself while they all saw nothing but him. He was lay on that chair unmoving, with his eyes clenched shut.

"This nightmare-y stuff," giggled Sally. "It's cool, isn't it?"

Ryan shrugged, looking at his watch. "The only thing I want is to torture him enough to tell me where Charlie is. You said you don't know where he is, right?"

Sally pressed down on her middle finger with her thumb, smiling. "Of course not, Ryan. I would never keep a father from his son like that. Maybe I'm a little bit evil, but that's just a whole new level of evil."

Ryan looked over at Toby and saw the trembling boy. "Don't forget that this is new technology and all, he could end up having brain damage from this."

Sally laughed then snapped another finger before hugging her teddy bear close. "Even better."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

829K 10.5K 95
includes Slenderman, eyeless jack,Jeff the killer,BEN DROWNED, ticci Toby,masky, and hoodie. hope you like it. if you want me to add another one, jus...
8.8K 99 36
So..I am in love with creepypastas and I thought why not write a book..so here you go this will involve Slenderman Jeff the killer Ben drowned Hoo...
89.9K 2K 15
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
12.9K 613 20
Tessa Merade was just a normal girl, except that she was running away from her parents. Let me rephrase 'parents' she was running away from two horri...