Come What May || Completed ✅

By theayushijain

"Your love is the most precious thing in this world to me, Even death can't stop me from having it.. I'll nev... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 Season 2
Chapter 24 Season 2
Chapter 25 Season 2
Chapter 26- Season 2
Chapter 27- Season 2
Chapter 28- Season 2
Chapter 29- Season 2
Chapter 30- Season 2
Chapter 31- Season 2
Chapter 32- Season 2
Chapter 33- Season 2
Chapter 34- Season 2
Chapter 35- Season 2
Chapter 36- Season 2
Chapter 37- Season 2
Chapter 39- Season 2
Chapter 40- Season 2
Chapter 41- Season 2
Chapter 42- Season 2
Chapter 43- Season 2
Chapter 44- Season 2
Chapter 45- Season 2
Chapter 46- Season 2
Chapter 47- Season 2
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50- Season 2
Epilogue

Chapter 38- Season 2

115 9 2
By theayushijain

Mature chapter. Reader discretion advised!

Berenice's pov

It has been an hour my mate rushed to somewhere and his father and uncle followed him. Ryder sent the wolves who came here asking for help to the medical wing.

I was pacing back and forth looking at the castle entrance from time to time waiting for my mate to return.

"Luna." Came a voice from the stairs and I turned to look at Charlie who was rubbing his eyes.

I rushed towards him.

"How are you feeling, Charlie?" I asked, touching his forehead with the back of my hand, checking for fever.

"I am fine, Luna. Sorry for making you all worry." I smiled at him and told hi that it was no problem at all.

I could see that he was still on edge and needed Ryder with him as his eyes were darting everywhere looking for him.

"Ryder went to the medical wing. He'll be back shortly." I told him and his eyes grew frantic.

"What? Why is he in the medical wing? Is he hurt? I'll go check on him." he said and walked towards the direction of the wing.

I should've explained the whole thing.

Stupid Berry!

"Charlie, wait!" I called him and he stopped. He turned towards me with a confused look.

"Ryder is fine. There were few wolves who came to ask for help. They were badly injured and Ryder took them to the medical wing."

I could see relief flooding in his eyes. He sighed and walked towards me with his head lowered.

"I'm sorry Luna. I'm very disturbed right now. I couldn't bear the thought of Ryder getting harmed because of me. Because I am his mate. All the problems in his life started because of me." he said with tears falling down his eyes. He looked so broken. My heart hurt for him.

"No Charlie. None of this is your fault. Don't blame yourself for any of this. You are the reason for Ryder's happiness. He loves you. Don't doubt yourself." I consoled him, wiping away his tears.

Charlie sniffled and gave me a teary smile.

"We are all very fond of you, Charlie. Adam, my mate and I, we all love you. And we are very proud of you. You went through so much at such a tender age and still survived. Don't consider yourself weak.

You are the support system of your mate. Stay strong for him and for yourself. Okay." I said and patted his head.

"Thank you, Luna. I needed that." He said happily. Ryder came up from behind him and wrapped his arms around his mate.

"Thank you, Berry. I told him thousand times that he doesn't have to feel bad for anything. But he never listens." Ryder said and Charlie elbowed him in the stomach. Ryder just pecked Charlie's hair and smiled at him.

"Ryder." Came a voice that irritated me to my core and Savannah and Grace came sauntering towards us.

It was Grace who spoke earlier.

"Hey Ry. It's been so long. How are you?" Savannah asked.

"Hey Savvy, Grace. Life's been busy. But it's good to meet you after so long." I could feel Ryder's nervousness because he was holding a seething Charlie in his arms who was trying to hold back from snapping at these two women.

I could see the anger swirling in Charlie's eyes. Ryder tightened his hold on Charlie, in case he tries to do something rash.

"I guess I'll meet you later." Ryder said and left taking Charlie with him.

"WOW! That little shit is trying to control Ry's life. He didn't even let him meet us properly." Grace said which lead me to clench my fists.

"What did you just call Charlie?" I asked them, I knew my face expressed how pissed I am at these two.

"I don't think we had a good first impression on you, Luna." Savannah says, trying to reduce the tension.

"We never meant to disrespect you or Charlie. We apologize for our behavior. But you see, we all grew up together and now we meet after centuries and get a cold shoulder from both of our best friends. It was a hard pill for us to swallow. We won't repeat it." She further explained.

My expressions softened after hearing her explanation.

Obviously, it will hurt if your best friends ignore you. The way Grace was staring at my mate during lunch did not sit well with me but I understand them.

"I am also sorry for my hostile behavior. I don't know what got into me." I apologized for my actions.

"Don't apologize Luna. Let's start fresh. Yes?" Grace said and offered me her hand for a handshake. I accepted it and gave her a hug. Same with Savannah.

I think we can get along well.

"We'll go to our room." Grace says.

"You are sharing a room?" I asked. I mean there are more than sufficient rooms in the castle, they don't need to share.

"Yes, Luna. We just like late night girl talks." Savannah giggled.

"Don't call me Luna, please. We are family. Call me Berry." I smiled at them.

"Okay then. We'll take our leave, Berry." Grace said and I nodded at them.

I guess I made two new friends.

I was about to walk upstairs when my mate came back. I rushed towards him and hugged him tight.

"Where did you go? I was so worried." I mumbled. My face buried in his chest.

My mate did not answer me nor did he put his arms around me.

My mate's father and uncle entered and I let go of my mate.

"Berenice." My mate's father called me.

"Yes.. uh.. sir?" I said, not knowing how to address him.

"Call me Father. And my mate would be very happy if you call her Mother." He stated.

"Okay, Father." I said happily.

"Good. Now, you don't need to worry. We just went to the borders to check if the demons are still there or not. There was no one there." He reassured me.

"Thank you for telling me." he nodded at me and left along with uncle Matthew.

My mate did not utter a single word.

"If you ever decide to go somewhere like this, inform me too. Do you know how worried I was?" I said, slightly upset.

"Who do you think you are talking to?" my mate said angrily and held my arm tightly.

I was scared out of my wits.

What happened to my mate?

"I am the Alpha King and I expect you to give me respect." He said through gritted teeth. He still had the painful grip on my arm.

"Ma-mate." I whimpered.

Why is he back to being rude to me?

My eyes started to tear up.

"Now, now. Don't you cry little mate." My mate said in a mocking tone. No affection or worry in his voice.

He pulled me towards him and wiped my tears roughly. His hands went around my waist in a painful hold.

I squirmed and tried to release his grip but failed.

"Why are you trying to escape, my little mate?" he said and almost crushed me in his hold.

"Ma- mate, it hurts!" I cried. My mate chuckled humorlessly and picked me up in his arms.

I was shocked.

"Mate, put me down please!" whimpered and started crying. I couldn't be loud because his family is here and I don't want them to witness this.

My mate payed no heed to my crying and went straight up the stairs. I was sobbing by the time we reached our room. He entered our room with me still in his arms and locked the door.

He went towards our bed and threw me on it which caused me to bounce on it.

I was scared out of my wits now. He climbed the bed and hovered above me, supporting himself by his arms.

"Why are you so scared, mate?" he said and caressed my face.

I was breathing heavily.

"You know I am very upset." He said and wiped away my tears, this time, gently.

Something is off with my mate. It's not like him to behave in this way with me.

"Wh- why?" I managed to ask.

"You are my mate. You are supposed to take care of my needs. You disappoint me so much Berenice." My mate said and my eyes widened.

I tried to get up as he trapped me beneath him but failed. My mate ran his nose along the length of my neck and breathed in my scent. I closed my eyes when he dropped a kiss on my mark and bit my lips to stop myself from moaning.

"Ma- mate." I whimpered. He lowered his arms to lay above me completely but not putting all his weight on me.

He brought his lips to meet mine and kissed me softly. I closed my eyes and kissed him back.

"I want you, Berenice." My mate whispered in my ear after breaking the kiss.

It sent shivers down my spine. His hand slowly traveled up my left hand and stopped at my upper arm which he held tightly earlier.

"Does it hurt?" he asked to which I shook my head.

"Good." He said and pressed a kiss there.

He started kissing down my neck, sucking the skin and definitely leaving new marks and darkening the old ones. His hands touching me everywhere making me squirm.

It didn't help that my dress was so exposing.

My mate made his way towards my breasts and kissed the cloth covering them.

My whole body trembled at his action and my hands clutched the bed sheets tightly at the sides of my head.

My mate picked me up and sat upright on the bad, leaning on the headboard and I was on his lap. I was shocked at the sudden change in position and gasped.

"You are so beautiful Berenice." My mate said, looking deep into my eyes. He held the back of my head with his and pulled me in for a passionate kiss.

My mate swallowed my moans and explored my mouth with his skilled tongue.

The kiss lasted for a while.

His hands moved towards my waist and slowly traveled up. I could feel the heat crawling up my whole face.

He stopped when his hands reached the swell of my breasts. My breathing intensified in anticipation of my mate's next move. I looked at my mate through hooded eyes as I was losing all my senses.

My mate observed my face for a few minutes and pulled my dress down, exposing my breasts and the dress came down till my stomach.

"Mate!" I screamed and hid my breasts using my hands. I was so embarrassed, I could die.

My mate let out a growl and pulled away my hands, exposing me to him one again. I closed my eyes because I did not want to see my mate's expression.

My chest was heaving which caused my breasts to wobble up and down.

"Open your eyes mate." My mate ordered and I obeyed. I opened my eyes and saw my mate staring at me.

He caressed my breasts with his thumbs causing me to arch my back and moan.

My whole body was set on fire.

He cupped my breasts and squeezed them.

"Ahhh.." I moaned. My voice broken. I started to feel wet down there.

My mate sniffed the air and growled out loud, his eyes turning a darker shade of blue, almost black.

He looked down at my breasts and stared at my dark brown buds. Even his stare caused me to moan.

His hands went around my waist and he bought me closer towards him.

His face inched closer and closer, ever so slowly and he finally enclosed his mouth around one bud.

I arched my back and cried out loud. My body trembled and I tightened my arms around my mate's neck.

My mate started to suck on it and I started scratching his Tee-Shirt. I was gasping for air, the pleasure too much for me to handle.

He kept on sucking furiously and bit on it.

"Ahhhhh!" I cried. He turned his attention towards the other breast and gave it the same treatment.

After my mate was satisfied with his work on my breasts, he slowly lowered me to bed. His hands went to the bottom of my dress and started to pull it up, exposing my legs.

My heart seemed like it would jump out of my chest.

Will I be a completely claimed and mated female today?

He pulled the dress up and gathered it around my waist, exposing my thighs and my cloth covered core. The cloth was already ruined because of the wetness.

My mate pressed his nose at my core and took lungful of my scent. I was so embarrassed but didn't stop my mate from doing as he pleased. He growled and the went straight up my body through my core, tremors wracking through my whole body.

"Ma- mate, please, please!" I whined. Squirming on bed, clutching the bed sheets and moving my head left and right.

A coil tightened in my body and it became unbearable. I needed something to happen. What? I don't know, but something.

My mate ripped away the cloth that covered my core and I gasped yet again.

He looked at my wet core for a moment with so much hunger in his eyes that I covered my face with my hands. I was way too shy to look at my mate's face.

He held up my thighs and spread them wide so that my core would get exposed to him fully.

He let out a loud growl and dove right in to my core.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Oh god, oh god, oh god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mate sucked furiously at my core, trying to suck the life out of me. my body was tingling with pleasure. His tongue played with my entrance and entered causing me to bend in the shape of a bow on bed.

I tried closing my legs but my mate had a firm hold on them. He licked my opening and then he found the precious bundle of nerves. When he ran his tongue over that I almost shot out of bed. My hands immediately went towards my mate's soft hair and I held him in that position. I raised my head to look down at my mate.

The sight was so erotic. My mate's face in between my spread legs, eating me out as if there is no tomorrow. He looked at me without halting his movements.

I unconsciously started moving my hips along his tongue, getting desperate for some kind of release.

My mate kept on pleasuring me, making my head fall down on bed, breaking the eye contact.

My legs were shaking furiously, I was getting close to my release.

The furious sucking and licking continued for a few more minutes and then my eyes rolled back when I experienced my first ever earth-shattering orgasm. A silent scream left my mouth and it seemed like I lost all contact from the real world.

The powerful release almost caused me to black out. my mate's mouth didn't leave my core and didn't stop his assault causing my orgasm to be much intense and long lasting.

My vision came back after a while and I looked at my mate who was looking at me with a smug grin.

When I saw the massive bulge in his pants I knew it's going to be a long day.

~ ~ ~
I'll admit, I am not used to writing mature content. Forgive me for the mistakes. I'm still trying to be better at this.

Do vote and comment. Hope you like the chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 34.2K 36
[IMPORTANT SEQUEL ALERT: Book #2 of 'The Lost One' Series] Love. That's what they had. He loved her and she loved him. Kaiden had never been as pro...
2.8K 91 20
In a realm of nocturnal creatures, Lucas Bright, an endearing and spirited omega, encounters his destined mate, the Alpha King, while fleeing his for...
158K 5K 35
"A soulmate." He starts, his voice bounces off the wall of the empty room. "There is nothing more beautiful in the world than them, for they are the...
1.1M 29.5K 40
With his eyes trained on me he growls, "Unchain me." The supervisor chirps quietly, "I can't." His head swivels to her, and his fists are cle...