HyperDimension Neptunia Rebir...

KazumaAkimoto द्वारा

Akimoto Kazuma, the Adoptive brother of Fuyu and Hansuke Dragneel, who has lost his memories in the aftermath... अधिक

Characters Introductions + Note for the readers
Kazuma's awake, the story of the legendary Dragneel Family
Blanc's worries, Kazuma's depression
Planeptune's Mascot located, meeting with Linda aka Underling
Arrival in Lastation, meeting with Uni
Linda's strike again, Uni's revelation
The Oracle of Lastation, Kei Jinguji
Gathering the Materials, search for the Hematite & Treasure Gem
A dangerous encounter, GRIM REAPER's Ōkui The Sin of Gluttony
Kazuma's frustration, Uni's concern for him
Lowee, the land of White Serenity
Underling again ! the kidnapping of Rom
Reunion, The Lowee sisters
The Oracle of Lowee, Mina Nishizawa
The Mascot of Lowee, apparition of the Killachine
Reviving Lowee's Mascot, finding Rare Metal & Datanium
Saving Lowee from destruction, Vs Ikari The Sin of Wrath
Leanbox, the Land of Green Pastures
Meeting with the Idol and the Bodyguard, 5pb. and Cave
Pursuing Underling, Saving Chika from ASIC
GRIM REAPER's leader finally appear, Senbō The Sin of Envy
Helping a friend in need, Falcom's struggle against ASIC
Problem in Lowee, Rom & Ram got sick
Saving Lowee, Vs. CFW Trick & Hikari The Sin of Wrath
Uni's disappearance, Kazuma's worries.
The noble & respectable warrior, Vs. CFW Brave
Calm before the Storm, the girls decision
The Will of our family, Goddesses Awakening
ASIC's leader and Arfoire's loyal follower, CFW Magic
Stopping the rampaging rat, Vs Omega Warechu
A warrior's promise, CFW Brave goes all-out
GRIM REAPER's counter attack ! Vs. CFW Trick
Retake Planeptune, Vs. CFW Magic
A monstrous apparition, the Deity of Sin appear
A dire situation ! The re-emergence of the Four Felons
the Final Battle for Gamindustri, Vs. True Arfoire
The long waited moment, The Keyblade Graveyard appear
What needs to be done, the fated battle against GRIM REAPER
A calamity reappear, The Reaper has revived
The will of living, The Chosen Ones's ultimate battle
For our family and for the world, Chosen Ones Vs True Reaper
Epilogue: The End of an Era and beginning of a new one, thank you Kazuma & Blanc

Prologue: Arrival in Gamindustri

833 11 1
KazumaAkimoto द्वारा

Several years after the tragic events that cost his older brother's life along with his wife and Uncle-in-law, Kazuma, the adoptive brother of Hansuke and Fuyu who is the only survivor of the battle called The Keyblade War, lost his memories in the aftermath of the war due to the heavy injuries he sustained against a cataclysmic being know as The Reaper but also known by several epithet such as "The Manifestation of Death itself", "The Destroyer of Worlds" and "The Harbinger of Destruction"

While living his life in japan, Kazuma during that time he got no memories from his previous life, meet a girl who appeared in front of him, seeing how bad her injuries was, he take her to his home for treat her injuries, the girl's name was Blanc the Goddess of Lowee a cute girl whose is also the older sister of Rom & Ram.

After introducing each other, both of them spend time together, talking about their hobbies, walking together and even going on a date which make Blanc happy, but the day Blanc have to return to Gamindustri, Kazuma was sad that she had to leave him, before she made a promise to him, the promise that both of them will be reunited and stop The Reaper's revival to prevent world's destruction if it one day happen.

Several years passed, as Kazuma was meditating, he sense a great danger and went up to investigate.

Kazuma: this feeling..... i don't know why, but i have a bad feeling about this.

Arriving at destination, Kazuma notice the presence of several Heartless that attack innocent people, not wasting time Kazuma summon his Keyblade named Oath Keeper and his Ice Demon Sword named "Kōri Onio" ("Ice Demon King") and ready to fight.

Kazuma: the heartless ! they really don't know when to stop, from what i see there's only Shadows, it will be easy.

Upon summoning his Keyblade, it drawn the attention of The Heartless nearby and immediately attack him, however they were defeated in a flash before they could even move.

Kazuma: and that's done..... "man, they really are weak"

After taking care of the situation, Kazuma return home where a picture of his brothers was standing on his desk along with a picture of the girl he fall in love with.

Kazuma: man, i had enough, how come i can protect the ones i love without my powers ?

Kazuma remember the day where his adoptive Older Brother, adoptive Sister and adoptive Uncle use a technique that sealed The Reaper away but at the cost of their life, ever since that day, this technique they used was classified as a life-threatening technique and a dangerous ones noneless.

Kazuma: *sad* will this suffering ever end..... please, someone tell me what should i do, Fuyu, Asuka, Genji, Hansuke...... Blanc.

Blanc: *voice* Kazuma.....

Kazuma: huh ? that voice i just heard.... it was Blanc's voice....

Blanc: *voice* don't worry.... i will be here for you, together we will put an end to the suffering you and your family had, we will take down The Reaper.

At this moment, Kazuma had a flashback and begin remembering the promise he made to Blanc several years ago after her arrival to japan and before she go back to Gamindustri.

*Flashback Several years ago*

Kazuma: Blanc, you sure you have to go ?

Blanc: yes, i have too, i can't let Lowee without protection, if the people were aware that their Goddess have gone missing it will be panic.

Kazuma: i understand....

Blanc: you okay ? you are crying !

Kazuma: *crying* sorry.... it's just..... i've been alone for a long time and i keep having nightmares about my family who sacrificed themselves.... you're the only one who came to my life and keep me from drowning deep in sadness....

Blanc: *sad* please Kazuma..... don't crying, i too want to stay with you, but i have duty as Goddess and my sisters need to learn a lot of things before taking my succession.

Kazuma: *sad* i.... i understand.....

Blanc: i know how much you've been through right now.... let's make a promise together.

Kazuma: *sad* a promise ?

Blanc: yes, i make you the promise to be reunited with you and help you taking down GRIM REAPER and The Reaper who caused this much harm to you and your family and even if we are far away from each other, there's one place i'll always be, in your heart.

Kazuma: *sad* Blanc.....

Kazuma hugs Blanc and kiss her on the lips surprising her, but she don't mind as she return to kiss to the boy she love with all of her heart.

Blanc: no matter what, i'll always be with you, no matter the distance.

Kazuma: thank you Blanc, i hope things will be okay for you back in Lowee.

Blanc: i hope so.... see you around.

Kazuma: see you my love.

*Flashback End*

After remembering of the promise they made to each other, Kazuma put his hand on his heart and pray for Blanc to be okay as tears fall from his eyes, but didn't expect what's going to happen next.

Kazuma: *sad* Blanc..... please, someone, anyone, help me..... help me end this madness caused by those who killed my beloved siblings and Uncle..... please.

At this moment, Kazuma was surround by ice energy that his body absorb entirely, it was at this moment he realize that all of his powers he had previously lost came back to him.

Kazuma: this feeling..... this power..... it's finally back..... i got my powers back..... yes ! now i can help Blanc if she's in trouble..... huh ? what's this light ?

The light engulf Kazuma and disappear, at this moment October the 4th, Akimoto Kazuma, the adoptive brother of Fuyu and Hansuke Dragneel disappear without a trace from japan.

In the Gamindustri, specifically at the Gamindustri Graveyard, two girls named IF & Compa arrival to the place to search for the Goddesses who disappear for three years following the battle against CFW Magic.

IF: here we are, this is the place.

Compa: the place where Nep-Nep and the others Goddesses went before they've gone missing.

After their arrival, a fairy like being named Histoire explain to both Compa and IF about the Gamindustri Graveyard's history before moving any further in their search for the Goddesses.

Histoire: As it's name implies, the Gamindustri Graveyard is where those whose time has passed go to rest for eternity. All things you see here where once inhabitant of Gamindustri proper.

Compa: O-Oh, really... ?

IF: tch. You know, this is why i said it'd be okay if you stayed behind.

Compa: N-No way ! I'd never agree to that ! I wanna help Nep-Nep and Ge-Ge, and the other CPUs, as well.

IF: yeah and so do i., Hard to believe they've been gone for three whole years now... It's so stupid of them to make me worry like this...

Histoire: All will be made right soon. I am certain they are alive. Even if they are seriously injured, as long as you possess the Sharicite i had prepared for you....

IF: Sharicite, the crystallized power of the people's faith... If that's true, then you're right. Okay. Let's hurry up and find our ladies, Compa. We'll carry them all home if we have to !

Compa: okey-dokey.

Before they could move, a light appear out of nowhere and shine brightly causing KAzuma to appear before them, both girls wonder what's going and ask Kazuma about.

IF: what's that light ?

Compa: ahhhh ! it's so bright.

Kazuma: ......

IF: a boy ? a boy came from the light.

Compa: i wonder if he is on our side or ASIC ? let's ask him to be sure.

IF: right.

Kazuma: urghhh.... man..... where am i ?

IF: hey ! you okay ?

Kazuma: yeah, i think..... huh ? this place, why am i here again ?

IF: what are you talking about ?

Kazuma: *panicked* why am i at the Keyblade Graveyard ?

Compa: the Keyblade Graveyard ?

Kazuma: *panicked* no way ! why here of all places, the same place where my siblings and uncle died after seal away that calamity.

IF: whoa ! calm down, calm down, take a deep breath and remain calm.

Kazuma: okay.... okay.... sorry, it just this place reminds me a lot of the place where my family sacrificed themselves to save the world.

IF: it's okay, we can talk about it later, what's your name ? and why are you here ?

Kazuma: my name is Akimoto Kazuma, a member of the Dragneel Family and the boyfriend of Blanc.

Compa: Blanc ! you are Lady Blanc's Boyfriend !

Kazuma: yes, may i ask you both, who you are ?

IF: of course, my name is IF and that girl next to me is Compa.

Kazuma: nice to meet you, despite the circonstances.

Compa: nice to meet you too Kazuma..... so you are Lady Blanc's boyfriend right ?

Kazuma: yes, as a matter of fact she's the only one who managed to make my life better back in my world. but we can talk about it later, where's Blanc ?

IF: she's been gone for three years after she and the other CPUs went to fight against ASIC.

Kazuma: *panicked* oh no...... i hope she's alright.

Compa: don't worry, once we find them we will bring them home, so you want to come with us ?

Kazuma: yes, there's no way i leave Blanc in this place, we made a promise to each other and i intend to kept it.

IF: that's a good news, now let's go find them.

Several minutes later, all three of them search the whole place, Compa and IF look at Kazuma and sense a huge amount of power coming from him and more than that, the family he mention seems quite familiar to them for some reason.

IF: "The Dragneel Family.... why does that name feel so familiar ?" jeez... This search is taking forever....

Compa: Uh-huh... Where do you think everyone could be ?

Kazuma: let's search even more, i'm not leaving without Blanc.

Compa: you seems determinate Kazuma.

Kazuma: you can also said that Blanc is the only family i had left since most of them were killed.

Compa: *shocked & sad* so-sorry, i didn't mean you any harm.

Kazuma: it's okay, once Blanc is saved, we will keep our promise which is taking down those responsable for the tragedy me and my family been through for years and i won't stop until they are destroyed.

Compa: i understand..... "he seems to be in pain when we talk about this, hope we can heard the full story later"

???: urgh....

Kazuma: huh ?

Compa: yikes !

IF: Kazuma, Compa ! what's wrong ?

Compa: A.... A..... A voice ! I heard a moaning voice !

IF: you did ? Where ? What direction did it come from ?

Kazuma: i think the voice was coming from this way.

IF: alright. Let's get moving !

Kazuma: "hold on Blanc i'm coming"

Compa: um, w-wait a minute ! Please don't leave me behind alone !

All three of them rush to the location of the voice and what they saw was too shocking to see, especially for Kazuma who eyes start darken after seeing the girl he love in such a state.

IF: There, it's Nep !

Neptune: I-Iffy..... ? Compa ?

Compa: Ge-Ge is here, too ! And look, the other CPUs... !

Nepgear: .........

CPUs: .......

Compa: How Awful.... Who would restrain them like this... ?

IF: Kazuma ? you okay ? you look pale.

Kazuma: Blanc...... who did this..... who did this..... *rage* WHO DID THIS TO YOU ?

Kazuma's rage was so great after seeing Blanc in a very bad state that a large amount of his energy burst out of his body causing the ground to shake violently and causing cracks everywhere.

Compa: wh-wh-whoa ! the ground is shaking !

IF: Kazuma ! please calm down....

Histoire: IF, what's wrong on, i sense a huge amount of energy coming from the Gamindustri Graveyard.

IF: it's our new friend Kazuma, he let a huge amount of energy burst out of his body after seeing the CPUs like that, especially Blanc.

Histoire: i see..... in any case, Compa, please utilize the Sharicite.

Compa: R-Right ! It's somewhere here in my handy-dandy nurse's pouch...

???: i won't allow it !

At this moment a robot appear out of nowhere to prevent Compa to use the Sharicite to free the Goddesses, with the intentions of killing them.

Compa: kyaaaaahhhhhh !

IF: Who are you !? You'd better not get in our way !

???: Hahahaha.... Hahahahahahaha ! For someone to be insane enough to travel here... Inconceivable ! Three long years.... I've remained idle for too damn long. It's finally time to destroy... !

Kazuma: *rage* the one who's gonna be destroyed, it's YOU !

???: huh ? who do you think you....

Before he could finish his sentence, The Robot's arms immediately got cut off and fall on the ground, screaming in pain, he didn't even see the attack coming from a very angry Kazuma whose aura surround his entire body with his eyes who become bright red due to the hatred he keep deep inside his heart.

???: arghhhhhhhhh ! my arm ! my freaking arm !

Kazuma: *rage* you did this to her...... YOU DID THIS TO HER DIDN'T YOU ?

???: you fucking prick i'm gonna.....

The Robot's other arm was instantly destroyed by Kazuma's aura, If and Compa feel chills on their body witnessing The robot whose getting tear apart by Kazuma.

Compa: *scare* oh boy..... i never thought Kazuma can be this angry and scary at the same time.

IF: *scare* he must've love Lady Blanc this much to be in a state like this.

CFW Judge: arghhhhhhhhh ! you won't get away with this, i CFW Judge will kill you.....

Kazuma: *rage* kill me ? tch, you aren't as scary as GRIM REAPER's four Lords of Death.

CFW Judge: GRIM REAPER ? four Lords of Death ? what are you......

At this moment a giant Ice sword appear and slice CFW Judge in half, shocking him at the same who wonder who Kazuma was and who are the people he mentioned earlier.

CFW Judge: arghhhhhhhh ! damn it.

Kazuma: *rage* you shouldn't never done this to my girlfriend, NEVER, BY HURTING HER YOU ALLIED YOURSELF WITH A ORGANIZATION THAT WORSHIP A BEING THAT ALMOST DESTROYED THE WORLD ALL TOGETHER, I WON'T LET ANY ONE OF YOU ALIVE.

CFW Judge: *scare* "this aura..... why am i so scared ?"

Kazuma: *rage* i'll make sure you won't move again for a while.

IF: what is he doing ?

Kazuma float in the air, raise his hands and summon several magical circles behind him, CFW Judge understand that he need to get out of here before getting wrack by him.

CFW Judge: *scare* oh no ! i have to get out of here before......

Kazuma: *rage* too late Thin can, Hyōsō dan'u ("Hailstone Spear")

Kazuma proceed of shooting down dense packs of ice spears at CFW Judge in retaliation for hat he did to Blanc, IF and Compa were impressed to see that the damages caused by his attack were extremely high, as the robot's body was broken with cracks everywhere.

CFW Judge: da-da-damn it....... *scare* oh no.

Kazuma: *rage* do you have enough ?

CFW Judge: *scare* no ! stay away from me. nooooooooooooo.

Seeing that Kazuma is walking toward him with the intention of destroying him in a brutal manner, CFW Judge quickly run away from him in fear to be destroyed by a demon like him.

Kazuma: *rage* you better run, next time i see you, you won't escape punishment, neither you or GRIM REAPER for that matter.

After CFW Judge escaped in fear for his life, Kazuma's aura disappear and wal ktoward IF and Compa telling them that it is okay.

Kazuma: IF ! Compa !

IF & Compa: yes Kazuma.

Kazuma: it's okay you don't have to fear me, i'm a good guy.

Compa: phew, what a relief, seeing you like this make us wonder about your powers and behavior.

Kazuma: i reacted like that because of what happened to Blanc, she did so much for me and i won't let anyone hurt her like that.

IF: alright, with that thin can out of the way, let's use the Sharicite.

Kazuma: if the energy of the Sharicite isn't enough, then i will use my energy to compose what it's lack.

IF: understand, come everyone wake up.

The light of the Sharicite shine brightly with both Nepgear and Blanc awake, Blanc open her eyes and saw Kazuma, she couldn't believe that the boy she help back in japan was here in Gamindustri and saved her.

Blanc: ..... urghhhh..... Ka-Kazuma !

Nepgear: Ah... Urrgh...

Compa: Ge-Ge ! Are you back with us ?

Nepgear: Compa... ? i..... i was....

Compa: i'm so happy that you're alive ! Let me get the other CPUs up, too...

Kazuma: Blanc ! thank god you awake !

Blanc: Kazuma ? is that really you ?

Kazuma: yes, it's me who else could it be ?

Blanc: *tears* i'm happy..... i'm happy that you here..... *sniff*

Kazuma: *tears* there.... i'm here now, you are safe..... i won't let anyone hurt my family ever again, that nightmare..... i will end it.

IF: seems both of them have quite a history between each other.

Compa: it's no use, the others won't wake up....

Histoire: the Sharicite might be not pure enough, at least Nepgear and Blanc are awake all thanks to your new friend.

Blanc: you alright ? you look pale.

Kazuma: it's okay...... i use up my life force to bring you back..... i....won't.... let anyone else..... die.....

With no strength left Kazuma fall on the ground unconscious in front of the girls who panicked and rush toward him to check out if he's okay, Blanc was so panicked that tears continue to fall from her eyes as she beg Kazuma to be okay.

IF, Compa & Blanc: Kazuma !

Nepgear: oh no.... he's in very bad shape....

Blanc: *panicked and in tears* please..... please..... anything but that..... i can't lose him, we made a promise to each other..... please i beg, i beg for Kazuma to be okay......

The Sharicite react to Blanc's voice unleashing a light that heal Kazuma's body but break as a result using all of his energy.

Nepgear: Blanc.....

Compa: he's breathing ! that's good news,

IF: let's take him back to Planeptune, he need medical attention.

Compa: yep also we need to heard the full story from him.

Blanc: i think it's best if i'm with him when he tell the full story.

Nepgear: really ? do you something Blanc ?

Blanc: yes, but now's not the time.

IF: yeah, we used the Sharicite and the only ones we managed to save are Nepgear and you Lady Blanc.

Compa: not to mention the Sharicite was expensive and break immediately after all of his light was used to restore Kazuma's life force, there's no way we can help the CPUs without it.

IF: ......

Blanc: don't be so hard of yourselves, you did your best, Kazuma saved me and Nepgear from that place, we own him our life.

Histoire: Blanc's right, saving both her and Nepgear was a critical accomplishment.

IF: Then what's next Histoire ?

Histoire: Return to Planeptune, we shall let Nepgear and Kazuma rest until they recover their strength. Beside, i need to learn what transpired three years ago, even if the memories are too painful for her to recall and i want to know about Kazuma's story as well.

IF: alright...

Blanc: when Kazuma wake we will tell us about his family's story and the reason he reacted like he did.

Compa: can you tell us ? when he mention the name Dragneel, it was a name which was so familiar to us.

Blanc: i see.... all i can say for now, is that it is the name of a legendary family from japan, Kazuma's world.

IF: i see....

Nepgear: we can hear his story once we back at Planeptune.... i'm almost at my limit.....

Compa: "a legendary family from Kazuma's world, but his eyes was filled with hatred, i wonder what happened in his world for him to be like that ?"

Blanc: "Kazuma..... hold on, we nearly at Planeptune, i won't leave your side ever again, i promise."

Prologue End

That's all for the Prologue, i hope you enjoyed the chapter

Next Time on HyperDimension Neptunia Rebirth 2 X Male Reader: The Rise of a Hero

Chapter 1: Kazuma's awake, the story of the legendary Dragneel Family

See you next time everyone and take care

KazumaAkimoto out

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

11.3K 101 11
Beacon has fallen. Our Guardians light, friends and even his Ghost, are gone. He only has one lead to getting some of what he lost back, and that's h...
Bluebird nic द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

4.8K 87 27
June works at a local coffee shop, and Harry decides to stop by. Alternatively, your typical coffee shop AU.
47.2K 1.4K 33
Cover art by Shimmer832 WARNING SPOILERS FOR MCSM! Bringing back the dead is impossible.Trying to is stupid. Believing you can is only a dream. "But...
305K 18.3K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong