DREAMLAND | CHAESOO

By Katsuyosei

-Be glad we are still keeping you with us and don't stay here doing nothing. You useless thing. -Where hav... More

Prologue
Chap 1: She think it's a dream
chap 2: it's not a dream
Chap 3: the beginning
chap 4: Let's go
chap 5: The gang
Chap 6: the mansion
Chap 7: her ideal house
Chap 8: the one I love
chap 9: We like to party
Chap 10: my lover and I's moments
chap11: Vkook
chap 12: Chaeyoung and the beach
chap 13: Dahyun&Hanbin
Chap 14: Normal evening
chap 14: Black&white
Chap 15: Jeongyeon
Chap 16: it's your decision
chap 18: Her choice
Chap 18: Sorry
chap19: One two three
chap 20: Stories
Chap 21: it was your story Seulgi
chap 22: Game
back
Chap 23: Prank
Chapter 24: Fake
chapter 25: weird
chapter 26: talk
chapter 27: Behind the scene
chapter 28: weird morning
chapter 29: Deep in the heart
Chapter 30: Touch my heart
Chapter 31: Behind a smile
Chapter 32: Guilty
Chapter 33: Empress of nightmare
Chapter 34: suspicious
Chapter 35: Curiosity
Chapter 36: into the danger
Chapter 37: When everything went dark
Chapter 38: You don't know
Chapter 39: it's time
Chapter 40: My Last goodbye
Chapter 41: My wish
Chapter 42: it already changed
WARNING

Chapter 43: among us

1.2K 49 12
By Katsuyosei

-"Okay... You ready?" -Jisoo asked Jennie as they were at the back door of the Kims mansion.

They were to leave all together with Jungkook, Lisa and Chaeyoung but as the Kims are now on alert, dozens of securities are in the area to monitor the residence.  And Jisoo and Jennie had to warn their parents all the time before they could go out, but for now they couldn't tell them that they were going to go back to Thailand with Jungkook, Lisa and Chaeyoung to find the person who killed Taehyung.  That was a big no, because they knew they won't agree.

- "It's the first time I've done something wrong, it's weird and I'm starting to feel guilty" -Jennie said as they sneaked into the garden between the bushes so they could escape the guards and the cameras  monitoring.

- "You can stay, you know" -Jisoo said and Jennie huffed.

- "Stay here and worry about you? No thank you .... plus our parents and Namjoon are going to have a panic attack when they'll find out what we're up to. I don't want to stay and hear them stressing out"

- "Our plan can only work for a week before they realize it. So it will give us a little bit time when we are in Thailand!"  -Jisoo said as she helped Jennie up the wall then she climbed up and landed on the other side.

- "You sound like we could do that so easily!"  -Jennie said as they ran down the dark street, pulling away from the residence.  It was 1am so the sun hadn't risen yet.

- "Jungkook knows where Jackson is! Since he has already located him, we just have to go there and it's over!"  -Jisoo said then waved her hand when she saw Lisa's car parked on the side of the street.

- "Ah! Here they are!"  -Lisa said and also waved her hand before starting the car as Jennie and Jisoo arrived and then entered the car.  - "You did it quickly!"

-"We were lucky!"  -Jennie said as she sat on the passenger sit while Jungkook, Jisoo and Rosé were behind.  - "We are all here, we can go!"

- "Direction Thailand!"  -Chaeyoung said with a determined look as Jisoo looked at her out of the corner of his eye.

Meanwhile....

- "She is really stubborn as a mule!"  -Son Chaeyoung said while watching Rosé and her friends leave while she was in the air, watching them for a long time already.  - "I don't understand why you want a kid like that to stay here! She's only causing problems!"

Son Chaeyoung said while talking with Mina thanks to the crystal ball she had in her hands.

- "Don't be bitter just because you lost a battle against Hanbin and Dahyun Chae. You'll see why I made this choice, if there is a person here who can do what I have in mind, I am sure it's Park Chaeyoung"

- "And I think you put too much hope in her! Otherwise how is Jeongyeon?"

- "She's bad but it should be okay soon. Follow them .... they need your protection. I don't know why Dahyun and Hanbin have been so quiet for almost 2 weeks now but we have to be on our guard.  "

- "I understand yes! Don't worry, I'll take care of everything!"

Son Chaeyoung said and Mina's image on the Crystal ball disappeared.  Chaeyoung sighed then disappeared in turn as if she had teleported herself.

.................

- "Ah ... we are back!" -Jungkook said while looking around the thailand airport while taking off his sweater, it was now light and it was 11am so it was hot outside.  Chaeyoung came to his side and checked if she had received any message from her brother who was probably awake at the moment.  She blames herself for leaving him alone but she had to go to find out the truth.

- "So where are we going?"  -Rose asked and Jungkook took a card from his bag.

- "In the south, he took refuge in the mountains so as not to attract the eyes of others"

- "But Jungkook, how did you get so much information?"

- "Oh, just ... I'm really good at this kind of thing. I just tailed him. With my hacking specialities, it was easy" -Jungkook said then turned to Lisa, Jisoo and Jennie who were behind them.  - "Since we don't have a car, we have to take the train to reach the small village at the foot of the mountain before climbing it. Are you ready?"

- "For my brother ... I will do everything!"  -Jennie said with determination which made Lisa smile maid Jennie didn't notice.  Jisoo took Rosé's hand, who smiled.

- "Let's go! I must know the truth at all costs!"  -Jisoo said and Jungkook nodded.

.............

They took a taxi to the station, where they took a train to the village at the foot of the mountain.  But of course, the train doesn't stop directly in the village, they stopped in a small town first and they first have to pay a car from there to take them there and it was quite expensive considering  that the road was very bad and it was very difficult to travel but luckily they took a lot of money.

-"Ouch!"  -Chaeyoung said as she hit her head from the shaking of the car.  Jisoo put her hand behind her head to protect her.

- "Wait ... here! So I can protect you, I don't want my baby to hurt herself" -Jisoo said with a smile and Chaeyoung blushed then thanked her by kissing her cheek.

- "you are the best Jisoo!"  -Chaeyoung said and Jisoo was going to kiss her on the forehead but the car suddenly moved making them bang their heads against each other.

-"Ouch!"  -They said at the same time then looked at each other and a small laugh escaped their mouths while looking at each other lovingly but their little moment stopped when they heard Lisa and Jennie calling them.  They turned to them with a questioning gaze.

-"what?"  -Jisoo asked with a raised eyebrow and Jennie and Lisa gazed at Jungkook as he sat in front of them.  Chaesoo then turned to see him looking at them with envy.

- "Ah! Shit" -Chaeyoung said.  - "Jungkook I am ----"

- "No, don't worry. I don't have you to stop being sweet to each other just because of me because I don't have anyone to do it with anymore" -Jungkook said with  a forced smile and Chaeyoung sighed while looking at him then looked at Jisoo who seemed to be lost in thought.  After that, no one spoke anymore, the memories passing with Taehyung immediately resurfaced in their thoughts.

The tension in the mini bus immediately became heavy which Chaeyoung noticed so she decided to remedy it. She took her phone from her bag and started playing a song and it made everyone smile since it was THEIR song. Jungkook looked up at Chaeyoung while smircking which made Chaeyoung smirck back.

(count on me by bruno mars)

-"If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea,I'll sail the world to find you

If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see,
I'll be the light to guide youFind out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in needYou can count on me like one two three
I'll be there
And I know when I need it I can count on you like four three two
You'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeahWhoa, whoa
Oh, oh
Yeah, yeah"

-"that's right! we will always be there for you Jungkookie no matter what so cheer up okey?" -Jisoo said while ruffling his hair. -"Life can be really hard and unfair but atleast you didn't lose everything right?"

Jungkook smiled and nodded and that's when Lisa was about to jump on him to give a hug but the mini bus suddenly stopped which caused her to fall down flat on their feet, the others looked at her surprised then laughed right after while Lisa pouted and sat back on her place while holding onthe side to support herself while the others continued laughing and she glared at them.

-"this is not funny at all!" - She whined and Jennie kissed her cheek which made Lisa blush, it's been a week sinve they last had a sweet moment like that so it was quite surprising. Lisa looked at her and Jennie was smiling at her.

-"you can be dumb sometimes nut I still love you"

This made Lisa smile widely, Jungkook just looked at them with a small smile. It's true that he didn't lose everything as his friends are all there but when he lost Taehyung he lost half of himself and it just became really empty inside althought he try to not show it to much because he doesn't want them to pity and feel bad for him. 

-"looks like we arrived" -Jisoo said as they looked outside, Chaeyoung mouth went agape at the scenary, there was anything but trees, she knew that they had to walk first before arriving in the village but it's like they were really in a deep forest. They went out the mini bus and waved at the driver who drove off. Jisoo looked at her girlfriends shocked face and chuckled.

-"you don't like this place?" 

-"no, actually I like places like this but I didn't think it would look like this, we are litteraly gouing inside a deep forest! Jungkook are you sure there's a village at the end of it? because..."

-"there's really a little village at the end, look the mountain is just there" -Jungkook said and pointed at it and everyone looked up and gasped.

-"and we have to climb that? why the fuck did that dude choose to hide at the top of a moutain for christ sake!" -Jisoo said and made a face. 

-"well that's the best place if you don't want to be found" -Jennie shrugged then sighed -"my feet are already tired while looking at it"

-"we can rest in the village first before going there, it's just few meters away" -Jungkook said and Jennie hissed

-"let's go then" - she said as she walked ahead while everyone looked at her.

-"if she gets tired we have to decide who will cary her on their back" -Jungkook said and they all immediatly turned to Lisa who looked back at them.

-"okay I understand!" -Lisa sighed and they smiled then patted Lisa on her shoulder as a comfort.

-"WAIT JENNIE YOU ARE GOING TO GET LOST!" -Jungkook yelled and Jennie turned around and waited for them impatiently then they walked ahead together.

they didn't say anything while walking to the place of the villages, the girls just followed Jungkook while admiring the surrounding with sparckling eyes, it's not every day you get to see a beautiful landscape like this one. Chaeyoung sometimes tripped but Jisoo was always there to help her, and they would laugh at that. Jennie and Lisa were just silent but they were holding hands like the sweet couple that they are while Jungkook was focused on the road so they won't get lost. And after 20minutes of walking they finally arrived at their destination, and there was really a small village just at the foot of the mountain. Jennie was the first one to sit on a random chair and took a bottle of water from her bag since she was thristy. Rosé joined her as Jisoo, Lisa and Jungkook looked at each other then shook their head.

-"we aren't even climbing the mountain yet" -Lisa sighed -"I'll have a lot of works to do later" 

-"hwaiting Lisa!" -Jisoo cheered for her while Jungkook massaged her shoulder.

the villagers were looking at them as they knew that they were strangers. This is a very small village so everyone know each other here, a man approached them and cleared his troath to get their attention. Jisoo was the first one to notice him so she immediatly bowed then followed by the others who politely greeted the old man.

-"may I ask you something young people?" -He said and they looked at each other before Jungkook answered.

-"yes sir. what is it?"

-"Are you by any chances looking for someone?" -He said and they made a surprised face and nodded.

-"Yes we are looking for a boy, the same age as us and he is really tall, black hair and he is abuff guy! Aishh why didn't I bring any pictures!" -Jungkook hissed and messed with his hair. -"hum his name is Jackson!"

-"Jackson you say? Ah! thanks God, you are his friends then?a week ago this young man stayed in our village for 3days but he suddenly disappeared the day after, while forgetting everything that belongs to him. But someone actually saw him heading to the mountain so two man from our villagers went there to find him since it was dangerous and they found him unconscious in the middle of the forest!" -the old man explained and their eyes went wide, both surprised and happy that they didn't get to climb that fucking mountain. But Jungkook on his side was frowning, something seemed off. 

-"that's a relief! is he still unconscious?" -Jennie asked and the old man nodded.

-"he woke up yesterday but he started acting strange so we just let him rest. come! I'll show where he is" -the old man said and Jennie and Rosé stood up then followe"d the man while Lisa walked after them, Jisoo was about to go too but Jungkook held her arm.

-"wait.... don't you think something is strange?" -Jungkook asked but Jisoo shrugged and he looked around trying to see if there was anything off but he got called by Jisoo who patted his shoulder.

-"you are just uneasy because thing was easy unlike how you imagined it but don't you think it's better like this? No need to feel suspicious" -Jisoo said with a smile and Jungkook sighed.

-"you are probably right. Let's see that Jackson and ask him everything that he knows about that day then leave while taking him with us!" -he said and Jisoo gave a thumb up.

-"that's it! that's my brother!" -Jisoo ruffled his hair and Jungkook looked at her with a big smile.

-brother?"

-"of course you are my brother, after all you are taetae's husband!"

jungkook was about to speak again but they got interrupted by Lisa who called them.

-"hurry up guys!" -she yelled so Jungkook only smiled at Jisoo and ran toward Lisa, Jisoo watched him with a sweet smile but little by little her expression changed into a blank one as if all her emotion where vanished from her body.

................................................................................

small update for today because that's it....  be ready for the plot twist on the next chapter. Everything is going to be a m#therfucking mess! I am proud of the next one and I'll write a longer chapter promise. But be ready fro whatever's coming okay? because really... me myself I am shocked. I don't even know why I ended up imagining that...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 439 55
No matter what happen between two hearts, if it's meant to be then it will find its way back to each other again. And even a change of desire wouldn'...
104K 5.2K 86
[⚠️ EDITING MODE : ON ⚠️] ************************** "I'll make you feel what I'm feeling." ************************** "Why? What I did wrong with yo...
1.3K 20 20
A story between Y/n and her old crush Son Chaeyoung. Y/n is working as a criminologist in America and has a relationship with Chaeyoung. A lot of thi...
20.8K 966 22
Jennie Kim has been in love with her childhood friend, Kim Jisoo since they were kids, and she just recently become her girlfriend. What if one day...