Naruto In Fairy Tail?!?

By EqualHearts

Discontinued cuz im lazy. This is a Fairy tail and Naruto crossover. I started writing it when I was much yo... More

My First job as a mage..
My first job as a mage-part 2
Back from my first job.
My Awesome House
Challenge Accepted
Shopping Ick
More Shopping..
Mission
Naruto's Birthday!(10/10)
(part-2) Naruto's Birthday..
The Past.
My resolve
Welcome Back..
Ten-Ten
Farewell
False Fairy
Return of the Missing Fairys
The freed perv
Helping the fox
Helping the fox part 2

Where am I!?!

11.5K 241 111
By EqualHearts

Naruto's Pov.

"Damn." I wince while glancing up and observing that I had fallen out of the sky into a random clearing.. I mean seriously first I was fighting Madara Uchiha then POOF Im sitting here trying to figure out where I'm at.

Sighing as I standing up quickly I wince as my tense muscles scream for me to sit back down, while my wounds that where slowly healing thanks to Kurama's chakra opened a bit because of the sudden movement. I quickly shake of the slight headache I was getting.

*Enters mindscape*

'yo Kurama you there... anyone home??'
Will you shut up kit, I'm taking a nap!!
'Erm.. Sorry to interrupt your nap, but do you know where the heck we're at?'
Hmm well it seems that your last attack on Madara had opened up a rift..

'Oh so th~'
Shut up kit I wasn't done talking!! ~Kurama snarls~ We are no longer in are own dimension, and to top it off it reeks of a strange energy...
'Wait.. you mean to tell me that im in some kind of alternate universe or something like that?!?' I ask in a shaky panicked voice that I ment to come out calm..
~Sighs~ I don't really know Kit, but right now we need to worry about like finding out more about this damn world... Oh and kit it looks like you have decreased in age...
'What!?!?'

*No longer in mindscape*

I slowly bring my hands up to my face they where definitely smaller.

"DARN IT!!!" I also notice that my clothing is way to big now. I take out a scroll and unseal an anbu black ops uniform in my size and put it on. Well I better start looking for a town, I guess. Sighing I slowly begin walking towards where I see a few buildings in the distance. Getting closer I see a giant town with a large building that says Fairy Tail smack dab in the middle of it.... Hmm maybe I can find some answers there so I began walking towards it not before asking questions about it to anyone I pass. When I finally reached the door it all of a sudden burst open and I was ran over by a weirdo with pink hair . After the pink haired idiot noticed that he had ran someone over he stopped in his tracks and turned back around.

"Whoops sorry!" The pink haired dude said while offering me his hand which I accepted . "Wait you look strong, Fight me! Oh and my names Natsu.. Natsu Dragneel!"

"Nice to meetcha Natsu my name Naruto Uzimaki! And I'm gonna have to pass on fighting you for the moment."

"Aww come on just fight me!!"

I Sweat drop at Natsu's behavior and just ignore him as I walk inside the building that everyone I asked said it was a guild. There was a bunch of long tables and the guild seemed to be in good spirits. I walk over to a girl with blue hair.

"Hi there is your master here by any chance?"

The girl looks up from her book and just points towards a small office

"Oh thanks." Walking to the small office I knocked lightly

"Come in..."

I opened the door and let it shut I look for the guy who most be the master when I saw him I stifled a laugh..... He's like a small elf. "So are you the master of this guild." I asked politely

"Yes I am my boy, my name is Makarov Dreyar and who might you be?"

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki and it's nice to meet you.."

"Mhhm... Now what do you need my child?"

"Well I thought you might be able to help me out because you see I'm not from this dimension, and I know you probably think I'm lying but I swear everything I say is true." With that I told him everything my life in the village the war the demon sealed inside of me all the way to me defeating Madara then falling out of the sky.

An akward silence occurs after I finish telling him everything.

.

.

.

.

Third person~

Makarov looks at Naruto, Naruto just looks at the old man hoping that he'll believe him.
"I guess this means your telling the truth huh.."

"Of course, now can you tell me were I am?"

"Well you are in Fiora, there are no ninja's here but mages and we use magic not chakra. This place here is a guild for mages, and before you ask no I have no idea if you can go back to your own dimension....."

"I might not be able to return home.." Naruto ask with his head hanged low his usual happy demeanor gone in an instant.

Makarov noting just how sad the young man is quickly said " You know if you want you can join fairy tail, while trying to find a way back to your own dimension if you~"

"I would be honored to join your guild gramps but what is fairy tail like?"

"It's like one giant family!"

Naruto slightly smiling now "I think I'll like it here then."
Naruto'a Pov.
I was kinda surprised when he asked me to join but being in a guild should help me get access to some places others can't go, and I need some cash to research my current situation.

"So my child where would you like your guild mark?" Gramps asks

"Hmmmm.." Where should I get it..? I know!! "On my shoulder in orange plz!"

Gramps grabs the stamper and presses it against my shoulder then after removing it there was an awesome orange fairy tail symbol. I beamed at gramps acting the age that I look like I am!

"Now follow me so I can introduce you to your fellow guild members!"

"Okay gramps." I say with a goofy looking smile and follow him outside of his office.

"Attention brats we have a new member you better treat him well!!"
Third Person~

The whole guild stops what there doing and looks at the new member.

The new member raises his hand lazily in greeting. "Yo, my names Naruto.."

And with that the whole guild erupts in cheers! Then starts to celebrate.
Naruto's Pov.

Wow there are a lot people in this guild it took a good half an hour to meet just about everyone that's here at the moment. Well now I'm in need of cash so I can buy a piece of land to build a house. I scan the room until I spot the mission board and walk up to it. I quickly search for a job that pays good then I found one 'plz kill the monster(s) that has been killing villagers.' Payment is ~insert random numbers here~ Seems easy enough.I grab the flyer and quickly inform the barmaid that I would be taken this job.As I was making my way to the door I was stopped by wait what's her name again..... Hmm, oh it's Mirajane. "Uhm hi?"

Mirajane just stares at me for what seems like an eternity and then finally says "Going on a job already?"

"Yup." I reply with a small smile. "Now if you'll excuse me I'll be on my way." I start to head for the door but she steps in front of me just for a girl with scarlet hair to kick Mirajane right in the face.

"Leave him alone you troll!" The scarlet haired girl yells

"What did you just say to me you idiot!!" Mirajane fires back

"You heard me you ugly troll!" The girl who I believe is Erza yelled standing right in front of Mirajane their foreheads just barely touching and both glaring daggers at each other.

Seeing that they're busy fighting I take the chance to try and escape the two girls.

"Hey Naruto where are you going?!?" Mirajane and Erza yell at the same time causeing them to glare at each other.

I sweat drop at how they noticed I was trying to escape and sigh. "I'm going on a job, duh."

"Oh then I demand you take me with you since its your first job!" Erza says with a look that says if you say no I will kill you.

"Ok then let's go." Well it looks like I'm going on a job with a pushy Erza at least she's cute. Wait did I just call her.... Cute?!?
'You sure did kit but if you ask me Mira is cuter'
"Huh Kurama your done with your nap already?"
"Ehh not really.."
Erza's Pov.

Yes he accepted now I can see his skills in battle.. He has this kind of mysterious aura surrounding him. Also I can rub it in that dumb Mirajanes face that I know more about him..
Mirajane's Pov.

Damn that Erza there is no way I'm gonna let her go on a job with Naruto without me!!

"Hey Naruto, I'm coming with since I have nothing better to do." I announce while crossing my arms just daring the blondie to say no.

He looks back and just nods his head ok then starts walking towards the train station.

Haha Erza take that!!!
Naruto's Pov.
Yay I get to go on a job with two girls who seem to hate each other!! Seriously why me!?!
.
.
.
.
Erm thanks for reading sorry if it's kinda boring and hard to read.. This is my first fanfic (or writing a story in particular) I'll admit I should have probably started of with something other then a crossover. Oh and this is when they where all younger. Sorry if its missing some stuff..
Disclaimer~ I do not own Naruto or fairy tail and any of its people..
..
shadownitro40 Thank you for pointing out the misspelled last name... (and yes just commenting is too much work >~<)
.
Oh ya uhmm im not sure what im going to do for his abilitys yet but im planning on making him more or less super op.. Just cuz I can ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 384 16
Hi readers! Hope you like my story and btw, Fairy Tail characters belong to Hiro Mashima and I only own my character, Y/N L/N and Twinkle! I do not c...
55.6K 865 31
This I my first story and first (Natsu X Reader) so hope you guys like it. ;3 P.s. I don't own FairyTail
58K 1.3K 37
Request are CLOSED! Extremely Slow updates. I update when I feel Like it. No requesting smut, and I have the right to ignore or deny your request! ON...
4.8K 297 34
This is an oc book the picture here I don't own. My books are focused on my oc so most of it will be in her POV so I won't be writing in third person...