It's Been Only You!

By mairafly

★"Ajeeb Dastan hai yeh,★ ★Kaha Shuru Kaha Khatam,★ ★Yeh manzile hai konsi,★ ★Na woh samaj sake Na hum!"★ «Old... More

Glimpse
*Characters*
01
02
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040

03

973 110 52
By mairafly

••Ahana••

"Ahana, you need to complete the paper work!" Rohan said.

"I'll do it but don't you think these are very much?"

"I know but its a sudden order of Boss." He said scratching his head.

Khajooooooooorrrrrr!!!!!!!

Rohan left from there while I watched into Dhruv's cabin only to see his bloody smirking face.

Everyone one by one left while I was still working on these files. My eyes were so tired. My arms were hurting. My fingers were paining now due to constant typing.

The lights of the floor were turned to dim. There was only me left on the floor I guess along with that Khajoor.

I stood up and stapled the last papers of the last file. I checked the time. It was already 11.45pm. I never waited till even 10 in the office but because of him I was standing here till 12.

Revenge will be taken soon.

I closed my computer and piled the files properly on the table. I checked myself from the toe to head. My shirt was halfway inshirt while my heels where paining due to the wedges. Hair flicks were coming on my face.

I took a buckle from my bag and tied my hair back. I removed my shirt out and straightened it a bit.

I switched off the lights and moved out of my cabin. I drived slowly to my residence. I am happy that I don't live with my parents otherwise they would have killed me to return late home.

I was feeling hungry but don't have any energy left in me to even hold a spoon of food.

"Ma'am dinner?" Maid asked me.

"It's okay. I'll go to sleep." I said while removing my wedges.

I kept my bag and files on the couch and fell directly on my bed.

"My first love...... I love you my bed." I said and fall asleep immediately.

~~~

Tring Tring!!

I moved my hands to search my phone but couldn't find it. I, with an annoying face went near the couch and took my phone. I unlocked it and found 15 missed calls from Mom.

God!! She'll kill me today.

"Hello!"

"Are you okay?? Were you ill yesterday, my girl?? Is your health good?? I am very worried.....speak up!"

"Mom!! I am fine. Totally fine. You say!"

"Say?? Now this is left to hear from you. You don't love your mom now. You forgot her completely."

"You are going wrong, mom. I remembered you yesterday itself."

"Acha, why?"

"I came lat- no, I mean I was missing your handmade dinner that's why!"

"Shut up!! I know you didn't had your dinner yesterday. Neela told me yesterday."

I looked at my maid who was busy dusting my room.

"Mom!! You know about my work stress, right!"

"I know that's why I called you."

"No mom, don't start that gross again."

"I will and I have full right to think about your marriage. Every mom wants their daughter to get married at a proper age. You are already 26 now."

"Mom I am just 26! I will get married when I'll get someone of my choice."

"I found one, darling. He'll come to meet you today in Fundae Cafe."

"Mom!!"

"What mom? I already lost this chance with your sister but now I'll fully concentrate to find your match."

"Mom-" I shouted.

"You can't shut me today. You have to meet him otherwise I'll come stay with you right away." She ordered this time.

"Ok fine, I'll meet him."

"Good, I'll send you the time and address. You take care of yourself. Please don't compromise your health for work. Okay?"

"Hmm. Bye!"

"Bye"

I hang the call and threw my phone on the bed.

One more blind date!!! But this time will I get a half day leave from that khadoos Khajoor?

••Dhruv••

Now she'll regret to mess with me. It's already 11.45pm. I guess by now she must have finished the work.

I moved out my cabin but stopped near the door itself. She was standing in her cabin tieing up her hair. I wanted to step back because it's not nice to see a girl like this but my legs were in some different state only. I stood behind the door so she can't find me. She slowly moved her hands down and removed her shirt from her jeans.

She changed so much. 8 years back, she had straight hair but now, nice curls at the end. She was a little heathy person but not too much, but now, she is so thin that if I put a table fan on her desk, she'll definitely fly along the wind.

Wait! Why the hell am I noticing her? It doesn't matter how her appearance changed but she is still the same egoistic and attitude girl. Peanut!

She took her bag, files and left the floor. I rolled my eyes and went back to my desk. I took my files and also went back to my home.

I already had my dinner in the office so I directly went to my room and changed into my tracks. I kept my phone on the table and went into sleep.

~~~

"Oyye khote da putarrr.....uth bhi ja." I heard a similar voice. I opened my eyes to see my Grandmother shouting on my head.

"Dadi?"

"Yes, my dear, lazy fellow." She said.

I hugged her tightly.

"You are not my grandchild anymore. You forgot me all these years."

"That's not the case, Dadi. I loved you each and everyday." I replied.

"Okay okay!!! Stop these cheesy lines. I got to know that you are now the CEO of DK. How was your day yesterday?" She asked.

I could only remember about Ahana right now.

"Good!" This is what I answered.

"Good?? What type of answer is this? I asked you about your day not that how was your exam paper?" She said sitting near my bed.

"Everything went off good. Okay now?" I said sitting next to her.

"Nice. I heard your Mom and Dad are taking about a girl continuously. What was her name? Um......A...." She was thinking very hard.

I didn't want to take her name but had to.

"It's Ahana." I said getting up from my bed.

"Ahana? No, this wasn't the name. Umm....... something Ananya no........amaya......no....... Aliya.....yes Aliya. They were talking about regarding your marriage with her parents." She said making me shock.

"What?? How can-" I started.

"Chill Dude. I, myself told your parents a big no. I didn't like that girl. She wasn't so beautiful. She had many relationships in the past. It means she already slept with a guy or it can be guys. My daughter-in-law should be bold and with some attitude in herself. She should know how to handle all category people. Talking about that girl, I didn't get that vibe of Daughter-in-law. I rejected her on the spot," She went on speaking and speaking and speaking. I know people are not judged by their past or their virginity card or something but my Dadi wants to find a perfect girl for me. She should be best in every field.

"Dadi........my dude......... I understood your demand for a daughter-in-law. It's okay. I am happy that you rejected Mom-Dad's plan. I am still 26. I have more bachelor life to live. " I said yawning.

Suddenly she hit my arm.

"I said so much not to hear a no from you for Marriage. I want my daughter-in-law soon. I declined earlier because she wasn't perfect for you but if tomorrow a new girl's biodata comes and I like it then even you can't stop me. Listen to it clearly." She said getting up and moving out. I frowned at her.

Before going out, she stopped near the door.

"By the way, I forgot to ask. Who is Ahana? Your girlfriend?" She asked smiling sheepishly.

"No.....she is just my colleague.... I mean, my employee."

And a childhood rival!!!

"Ohhh...... nice!!" She winked and moved out.

Wink? For what?

I had my breakfast and went straight to the office. The breakfast seemed very awkward for me because both Mom and Dad were staring at me. They must be thinking about my Marriage, for obvious. I ignored them and pinned my eyes only on my plate. I felt Dadi grinning at three of us.

~~~

I entered my cabin and found a cup of coffee placed on the table. There was some noted below it.

To Mr. Khajoor!!!

Yesterday I spoke rudely with you and for that you made me work till 12. I apologize for my behaviour. I shouldn't have said such words to you. I respect Khurana Sir very much so for him I wanted to start a fair relation with my boss.

Here is my Sorry Coffee for you!!!

Hope you like it!!!!^_^

-Ahana!

"Atleast something good happened this morning! But she changed her mind so early, how? I don't believe her." I said and drank the coffee only to throw it out of my mouth.

"Hahahahahha!!!!!! You really thought I would ever apologize to you, Khajoor?? Never in my life." Ahana said coming in my cabin.

"You added salt instead of sugar? Are you mad?"

"Yup!!! I am my Mom's Adorable Daughter, any problem?" She said throwing her hair in the air proudly.

"You!!! Peanut!!!!! You'll pay for it."

"I ain't scared. Do whatever you want." She said while leaving the cabin. Reaching the door, she turned towards me.

"And ya!!! For your kind information, I am not here today, for you to punish me!! Bye !!!!! Have a bad Day...Khajoor!!" She said and waved her hand.

Laughing loudly, she exited.

I took my telephone and called Rohan immediately.

"Yes, sir!!" He came wearing his blazer.

"Where is Ms. Ahana leaving?" I shouted.

"How do I kn-" he started joking but seeing my angry face he stopped there.

"Sir, in the morning she gave a half day leave note to Pranav Sir." He said.

"Why?" I said.

"She said something personal came up." He said.

"Okay. You may leave now." I said to which he nodded and went out. I sat on my chair and threw that note of hers in the dustbin not before crumbling it.

~~~

"Son!!!!! You should go to take the signs of Mr. Ahuja today itself. He is leaving for Bangkok tomorrow." Dad said coming to my office.

"I know Dad. I already booked a meeting with him in a cafe." I said taking Mr. Ahuja's file in hand.

"Nice.....very nice. By the way, did you see your Mom in the office?" He asked.

"No, but why?" I asked.

"Umm..... nothing just a casual meet up!" He said and went out.

I took my blazer from the hanger and went towards my car. I drove to the cafe.

I met Mr. Ahuja and made him sign the papers. He complemented a lot about that Peanut. I wanted to make faces but can't as he is our client. He left with his secretary leaving me alone. I was about to get up but saw Ahana sitting with a guy in this cafe.

Didn't she take a leave for personal matter ???? Is he her personal matter?? Leaving her job behind, she is roaming in the city with this guy??

I took my chair a little close to their table to eavesdrop what they were talking.

"Umm.....so do you want to work even after Marriage?" That unknown guy asked.

So they are here for a blind date!!! It's my chance to turn the table.......

I stood up and went in her direction. I made her stand and held her shoulder tightly. She was shocked to see me here and in this manner. I could see her eyes widened.

"Mr. Whatever your name is. Listen carefully!!! She can't marry you. She loves me and I love her too. We are in relationship from the last 5 years. If you say yes to her, she will elope with me on your marriage date so-"

"Exactly this is what I wanted to say, Aryan. I love someone else. I can't marry you. I love him and will always do. So please try to understand. Sorry!!" Ahana said clutching my blazer from back.

Aryan along with me were looking at her confusingly.

What? Love??? Non sense!!!

That Aryan stood up and left from there. I kept on looking at him.

"Do you want to take it home?" Ahana said breaking my train of thoughts.

"Huh?"

She showed my hand kept on her shoulder. I immediately took my hand back.

"What was this?" I asked her.

"What was this?? What did you do to me? Why did you lie?" She asked.

"Don't question me. I was trying to take my revenge for today morning, that's it."

"Oh!!! But I thought of taking your punishment into an opportunity for me to say a no to him. Bas!!!" She said left from there.

Crazy girl!! Noone can understand her.

I took my files and went towards my car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

696K 46.1K 70
Jai Agnihotri (28) Our Handsome Cardiologist. Staying in his village running a clinic of his own, a well mannered and Educated Hottie of his Village...
771K 45K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
1.4M 92.8K 66
COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? Maybe! This is a story where two total...
70.9K 2.2K 26
"some steps are good to take but some steps are necessary to take for your and your love ones sake " __________-_______-________-________- "love is f...