The Alpha's Desire

By authormiakerr

A whimper slipped past my lips as he backed me to the wall, with every step he took further, my heart pounded... More

The Alpha's Desire
1 | pericolo
2 | guerriera
3 | luna rossa
4 | alfa
5 | catturata
6 | invia
7 | domande
8 | porzione
9 | passata
10 | giocherellando
11 | richiesta
12 | un bacio
13 | viaggio
14 | red walkers
15 | uccisione
16 | scampare
17 | partenza
18 | punizione
19 | cedric
20 | lo prese
21 | cindy
22 | suo arrivo
23 | flirtare
24 | battaglia
25 | punito
26 | piacevole lui
27 | ubriaca
28 | rebecca
29 | combattere
30 | lupa
31 | rivelazione
32 | guarigione
33 | minaccia
34 | combaciamento
35 | sesso
36 | fratello
37 | segreti
38 | hugh
39 | triste
40 | respingere
41 | cerimonia del sangue
42 | fanculo
43 | guerra
44 | morte
45 | vendetta
46 | funerale
47 | incinta
48 | genitori
49 | ha sostenuto
50 | rovinato
51 | assassinata
52 | ostbridge
53 | solitaria
54 | lettera
55 | casa
56 | minaccia
57 | quasi ucciso
58 | royal
59 | buio
61 | ricordi
Author's Note

60 | visione

72.9K 2.6K 347
By authormiakerr

Myra

It was early in the morning, the sun was shining, the birds were chirping and the cars were honking at each other. It was relaxing to live in the city. The air was a little polluted but still fresh to me.

I found myself wandering around unknown streets. There was a cafe to my left and a saloon to my right—both I've never seen before. As I walked further, I sniffed out a sweet and floral smell of the flower shop resting by the corner.

Daisies.

They were my favorite—just perfect in smell. I dragged in a few deep breaths and smiled before turning away from the daisies. It had been long since I last saw them.

"Would you like to get some of them? We just got them in," A woman walked outside of the floral shop and asked me. A wide smile spread across her face and her eyes shimmered with happiness.

What was happening?

"No. I was just looking at them. They are beautiful," I replied, running my finger through the white petal. They were soft upon touch and even though I wanted them, I couldn't get them. "Thank you,"

I gave the floral shop owner a smile before walking away, once again. Everything seemed perfect around me. The positivity inside me bloomed as my hair drifted along with the wind.

In a snap of a second, everything changed. Smog built up around me, blurring my vision and blocking my throat. My wide smile disappeared as I coughed. The laughters and cheering of children came to an abrupt stop. The rich scent of flowers vanished away. I turned around and found the floral shop just at the corner where it was. The woman was gone and so was everyone around there.

The flowers—the daises, they began turning into a stormy black and so did the other ones. The sun disappeared behind the dark, heavy clouds and it began raining. My heart skipped a beat when a thunder clashed in the sky, and a gasp forced it self out of me.

The clusters of shops around me were closed and the entire street turned void, and dark. It only meant one thing.

I woke up with my heart thumping in my chest. Beads of sweat collected around my forehead as I glanced around the room. I was back in Bane's bedroom and whatever happened was a dream.

"What happened?" Bane asked, looking away from the book he was reading. "Bad dream?"

I licked my lips and then shook my head as the realization struck me, "No, it wasn't a dream." I replied, getting the sheets off me.

"Then?"

"It was a vision, Bane." I whispered, lowly. "I saw a vision. The darkness—whatever it is, it flooded inside the city and everything turned gloomy."

A concern look spread across his face. He slammed the book shut and stood up, "Yeah, that's a bad dream."

"It's going to come for us. Why don't you understand that? It came for Hugh and he died." I snapped at him. I had grown comfortable with taking Hugh's name in front of Bane or before, I used to quiver with fear.

"Because he was weak—I'm not,"

"God, stop being so proud. Hugh was strong, he had an army of wolves that he had trained for over thirty years, yet, the darkness killed him and ruined his land." I shouted, my voice filled with worry.

Bane needed to stop acting like everything was under control because nothing was. Ampleforth was a city, with thousands of werewolves, if the darkness came here, it would kill everyone and anything, including me and Bane.

Bane sighed with ease and he wrapped a hand around me to provide some comfort but it didn't help. I was shaken by the vision.

They were coming. And, nothing could stop them because no one even knew about them apart from Bane. He knew the darkness was the Fenris Brothers, he knew what they were but everyone else, they knew nothing.

"Calm down. I told you, I have everything under control. We will see to it when it comes, until then, don't panic." He whispered, rubbing circles around my back.

I sighed and got my breathing under control, "Fine but I want to train and hunt again,"

"What?"

"I've gotten weaker over the years and I don't really know how to fight. Don't you train your men?" I asked, glaring at his confused eyes.

"Yeah, I do."

"Yeah, so, I'm just going to join them."

"No,"

"What?" I groaned.

"I won't allow you to train with my men—that's absurd. Females from my pack don't get trained," He replied, furrowing his brows.

"But I want to get trained or at least practice what I've been taught. I don't want to be weak," There were a lot of things Hugh taught me while I was a member of his pack but that was four years ago. Right now, I only knew how to run from a predator that was at my way and I only knew how to hide.

Fighting was long forgotten and my wolf ached to fight with another one.

"Fine. You can do it with me,"

I giggled, pushing him away, "So you can kill me? No thanks, I will pass on that."

He yanked the back of my neck and pulled me closer to himself, "I won't kill you. Let me see what you got,"

"Fine but one scratch on me, I won't forgive you." I said, sounding promising. Bane could rip my wolf into pieces if he wanted too but again, he was the kind of wolf I wanted to fight against.

"All right," He agreed to my demands.

Right after breakfast, and taking a shower, I found myself standing against Bane on the lush grounds just outside the packhouse. Everyone was at work or doing their thing, leaving me behind with Bane who was ready to attack me.

"Don't kill me," I warned him again.

"I won't," His eyes rolled at me. "Do you want me to do a pinky promise?"

"No," I replied, straightening my shoulders. "And, try not hurting me, I'm fragile."

"Pfft. I saw what you did with Roger, he took days to heal,"

"That was my anger," I explained. The battle against Roger was dreadful, I was filled with wrath and denial. At the end, I had to do something to run away and for the most of the part, I fought with my bare hands than my wolf, making me weaker than I was.

"Try dodging me, if I get to you, you're mine and you're weak." He said, his claws plunging out.

Fuck me.

"Hey! No claws," I shouted, escaping away from him into the grassy grounds. I just wanted to test out my strength, not get wounded.

"Keep running and don't shift," I heard Bane shout.

I peeked back and over my shoulders to find him still standing on his spot. He hadn't moved. The training just turned into hide and seek. I bolted out of the area and continued to ran while looking back occasionally.

My heart raced when I looked again and found Bane nowhere.

I screamed as I crashed against his chest. "You're slow," He uttered, grabbing my waist. "And, with those bosoms, you can't fight." He tugged harder on my chest as his hand wrapped around one of my breasts.

I sighed, falling over him, "Ugh. Don't touch me like, I can't think properly then," I couldn't think about anything when his hands were over my breasts, tormenting me.

Before I could move, Bane gripped a fistful of my hair and held me against himself. "That's the problem—women cannot fight,"

"You're wrong," I spat out.

His brows lifted, "Really?" He asked, his eyes directing at my state where he was holding me and I couldn't even move on my own.

God.

"Yes, I can fight." I grunted and pushed his hands away. "I'm just not prepared yet which is why I want to be trained, at least for a while."

"Fine, you have my permission to practice with my men. Shall I warn you, the trainings are brutal and you won't go through a round of them." He finally gave in.

I grinned, "We will see,"

Read the full book on patreon quicker: www.patreon.com/miakerr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

691 5 21
Everyone talks about how precious is the mate bond, how it is the most important thing in the life of a werewolf, and how it should lead us, shape...
318K 7.4K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
25.9K 800 19
Preview: I feel the blood running down my head from the attack. I try to move but my hands are pulled back from the silver chains on tied to the wal...
34.5M 667K 44
❝Let me make that tingling sensation in between your thighs disappear, it will take only a moment, Red.❞ Only 60% of book is free / Sample only Red...