The Alpha's Desire

By authormiakerr

A whimper slipped past my lips as he backed me to the wall, with every step he took further, my heart pounded... More

The Alpha's Desire
1 | pericolo
2 | guerriera
3 | luna rossa
4 | alfa
5 | catturata
6 | invia
7 | domande
8 | porzione
9 | passata
10 | giocherellando
11 | richiesta
12 | un bacio
13 | viaggio
14 | red walkers
15 | uccisione
16 | scampare
17 | partenza
18 | punizione
19 | cedric
20 | lo prese
21 | cindy
22 | suo arrivo
23 | flirtare
24 | battaglia
25 | punito
26 | piacevole lui
27 | ubriaca
28 | rebecca
29 | combattere
30 | lupa
31 | rivelazione
32 | guarigione
33 | minaccia
34 | combaciamento
35 | sesso
36 | fratello
37 | segreti
38 | hugh
39 | triste
40 | respingere
41 | cerimonia del sangue
42 | fanculo
43 | guerra
44 | morte
45 | vendetta
46 | funerale
47 | incinta
48 | genitori
49 | ha sostenuto
50 | rovinato
51 | assassinata
52 | ostbridge
54 | lettera
55 | casa
56 | minaccia
57 | quasi ucciso
58 | royal
59 | buio
60 | visione
61 | ricordi
Author's Note

53 | solitaria

90.8K 3.1K 396
By authormiakerr

Myra

The snow was thick on the roads but Bane managed to drive through it. The parks were empty, and there were no children playing or giggling. There was a supermarket open and that's where Bane stopped his car and walked out, his features hardening with cold. I stepped out along with him, worry drenching my thoughts as I moved through the snow and entered the supermarket.

"It's closed!" The man yelled, slamming his counter shut and grabbing his bags.

I recognized him, he belonged to Blood Swamp, Mr. Andrew, it was his supermarket. "Mr. Andrew?" I asked, approaching him.

He raised his head and looked at me, his eyes burning into mine, "Myra," he breathed, remembering me.

"Yeah, it's me. Do you know where my parents are or Roman?" I asked him.

"They are in the mayor's office," Mr. Andrew peeked through my shoulder, his fear rose when he found that Bane was standing behind me. "Along with the others," He continued.

"Thank you," I gave him a smile and turned around to leave with Bane but his voice stopped me.

"You're an Alpha," Mr. Andrew whispered.

I froze, gathering my thoughts and then glanced back at him, "Yes, yes, I am."

Mr. Andrew was surprised but he didn't say anything. I walked out of the supermarket and got back inside the warm car where the heater was switched on. I took in a few deep breaths to control my running thoughts.

Hugh was dead. I reminded myself. There was no harm in Ostbridge, no one hated me apart from Hugh.

"The mayor's office is at the town center, keep driving and I will tell you when to turn." I told Bane as he started his engine and drove away from the supermarket.

The other wolves followed us from behind and went in the same direction as we did. I directed Bane to the town center and where the mayor's office was. Hugh was the mayor of Ostbridge and also the Alpha of the blood swamp pack. Humans resided in the town but they were nowhere to be seen.

"Here," I said, pointing at the small building.

Bane stopped the car and we hopped out. Before I could walk inside, he tugged on my arm.

"Wait, it still might be dangerous." He warned and we waited for the rest of the cars to stop by.

Marcus along with the other's approached us and Bane said, "Stay here. If you see anyone as a threat, kill them. If anyone attacks, kill them. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Alpha." Marcus nodded.

My chest went tight and I looked inside the building were my family was supposed to be. Were they fine? Were they hurt? After Bane spoke to his wolves, he took me inside the building and went to the mayor's office which was at second floor.

"Don't think that everyone here if going to be your friend. We both are Alphas, a threat to every single rogue so be open to any attacks." Bane whispered in my ears as we took the stairs as the elevators were not working.

"It's fine, I know most of them. You should me more concerned about yourself since you did attack their pack," I said to him.

Bane stopped, his brows scrunched, "When?"

"Six years ago?" I hinted and he shook his head, "I was at the training then so I didn't know much but I learned through Hugh that your pack attacked ours."

"Oh, don't remember. I kill too many people on daily basis, can't keep up with names." He said, acting proud as if killing someone was a nice thing.

I rolled my eyes and licked my lips before entering the mayor's office. The strong scent of rogues struck me as I walked inside, facing my brother, a few elders of the pack and my parents.

One of the elder growled and then stood up upon sniffing the air and taking us as a threat.

"We do not mean any harm. I'm just here to talk to my family," I said, raising my hands in defense.

The elder sat back down and I went over to Roman and hugged him tightly. "What happened? Are you fine?"

Roman nodded, "I'm fine. And, so are our parents."

"Who attacked you?"

He blew out a huff and replied, "We don't know. It wasn't an Alpha, it wasn't a rogue—it wasn't even a werewolf!"

"What do you mean?"

"They were shape-shifters, they were half wolves and half something else—I don't know—no one does. They came in, killed our warriors, and then killed Hugh. We didn't even see them coming in. They disappeared as quickly as they came in." He explained, shaking with fear.

I held him tight and ran my hand down his shoulder, "Hey, it's fine, okay?" Roman was my little brother—he wasn't even an adult yet. "I'm here for you," And, even though my past was haunting me, I couldn't stop myself from being selfless with my family.

Bane came forward, "Did they say something? Anything at all? What they were doing or what they to achieve out of this?" He asked everyone inside the room.

Silence spread across the room when no one said anything. They were too afraid to speak in front of Bane. I looked at my parents, they were struggling to keep up with everything and it showed.

One of the elders nodded his head and said, "They want something from the bloodline of true-blood alpha's. You must know as your parents belonged to the Sosipatros bloodline and they were the only living ones in the past century."

The elder didn't speak to me, instead, he spoke to Bane. Sosipatros was the first line of werewolves, coming straight from greek, they were the first wolves that came into existence—in other terms, they were known as the royals, the strongest creatures among the others.

Bane growled at the elders response, he walked up to him with anger in his eyes but I stopped him before he could attacked the old man.

"How do you know where my parents came from?" He asked, his eyes switching to pure red.

I didn't even know that Bane's parents came from the Sosipatros bloodline. Wouldn't that make a him a royal? It made sense. He had all those scriptures and books that belonged to the royals.

"I learned it through someone but of course, you wouldn't want anyone to know that." The elder replied.

"If this ever gets out of the room, I will have your head." Bane threatened him. I placed my hand over his chest and moved him away from the elder.

"Calm down," I whispered.

We left the office and Roman followed us outside. While Bane took care of his anger, I spoke too Roman.

"What happened with the town? Where is everyone?" I asked him. I was concerned but more confused than ever. What was happening around us?

"The strange creatures did it. They came into our town, ruined it, killed our Alpha and left. The entire town has been ripped into pieces. Civilization—humans were forced to leave. Everyone is gone, there is no one here except for us and we don't know how to survive without an Alpha." Roman spoke, fear evident in his eyes.

I turned my head and glanced at Bane who was on his phone, doing something. I went over to him and placed my hand over his shoulder.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's fine." Bane was suppressing his feelings and it showed. No one had mentioned his parents ever as he killed them with his own, bare hands—even I never asked him about his past and what was so wrong that he had to kill his own parents.

My hand shook as a tremor crossed through me. "I want to ask something from you," I said in a voice so low that I could barely it. "Can the rogues come with us?"

"What?!"

Read the full book on patreon quicker: www.patreon.com/miakerr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 7.4K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
7.6K 234 44
"Are you afraid?" she taunted, "big, strong man scared of me?" she gave me a sly smile. On her in an instant my hand was around her throat and she wa...
11K 306 24
"Give me two hours of your time every day until spring, and if by then you still don't agree to have sex with me... I'll grant you twenty-four hours...
691 5 21
Everyone talks about how precious is the mate bond, how it is the most important thing in the life of a werewolf, and how it should lead us, shape...