Preacher Man // ross lynch +...

By DriverEra

"Can you help me get away from this life of sin?" / Ross Lynch is like any typical college-aged boy. He's onl... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
Stormie
110
111
112
113
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
The End
Epilogue

114

1.5K 32 12
By DriverEra

"Excuse me?" I say harshly, glancing up at Ross then the woman.

What scares me the most is that I can't even read Ross right now.

"Want to see them? Cute pics!" She rambles pulling out her phone.

I step closer to her and my blood immediately boils. "You're threatening Ross with photos when you have the band as your fucking background? For $25,000? Are you serious? You're a fan?"

The woman quickly locks her phone and starts fumbling with it, clearly not thinking her threat through. Ross grabs my wrist and gently pulls me back so I'm further from her.

"I don't have 25 thousand dollars," he says, firm and clear as day.

She shoves her phone into her back pocket and begins to nervously play with her fingers. "I'll call TMZ," she says, threatening to call a pap reporting website.

"I'll give you 10 grand. It's all I can easily transfer and I have it in my account," he continues.

I shake my head. "Ross, stop," I whisper. "Give us two minutes and we will figure something out. Two minutes. Put your phone on the top of the car so I know you won't leak it in that time." I demand her.

I'm not putting up with this shit.

What type of person does this?

She places the phone where I asked and I grab Ross's hand to pull him a few spots down so she can't hear.

"I'm two minutes away from a freak out," he warns me. "I can't do this, Hayl. I don't know what to fucking do. Do I call my dad? My manager? Lawyer? Accountant? I don't know."

I think between the options quickly. "I would think your manager then they can sort it out," I suggest, trying not to step on his toes.

He nods and pulls out his cellphone, quickly dialing in a number and putting it to his ear. He looks sadly at me then begins talking. "Hey, I'm in some trouble. No, I wasn't arrested. Remember how I told you I was going with Hayley to drive to LA? I kissed her at a gas station and someone got photos and now threatening to leak it unless I give them 25 grand."

I can't hear the words, but all I hear is yelling coming from the phone. Ross looks like he's on the fence of crying, his finger jutting out to touch his lip.

Fuck, this is all of my fault. This never would've happened if I didn't have the panic attack.

Why is it with hotels that everything between us gets worse?

Ross walks past me and holds the phone away from his ear. "$10,000 immediate transfer to your account. Danielle and I are on a break so all you'd be doing is making everyone's life hell. After the $10k, you must sign a nondisclosure agreement."

The woman thinks for a moment then nods. "Fine," she says, settling for $15k less than asking.

After telling Ross her email, she starts signing the agreement papers and must show us her deleting them on all aspects of her phone. She seems to be proud of herself up until we were leaving and Ross said, "I think you should know now instead of later, but don't bother coming to any of my shows. You're banned, your face and name will be handed to every security guard. If you send anyone any photos of Hayley and I, you'll be sued for all you're worth. Have a nice night."

He aggressively picks up the bag from off the floor and starts walking toward the inside of the hotel. "I'm sorry," the girl yells out, but he doesn't care.

I follow behind him, struggling to keep up with his long strides. Once he goes into the elevator, he glances at me quickly. "What floor?"

"Fourth," I reply softly, trying not to annoy him even more.

He jams his finger into the button and watches as the doors close and the elevator begins to ascend. Once opening, he wants for me to go first so I walk toward 414. I open the door and step to the side so he can walk in first.

Ross strides in and places the bag on the floor, immediately running his fingers through his hair. "Do you want to take a shower first or me?" He asks, glancing quickly at me.

"It's up to you," I don't really know what to say. I feel like I'll say the wrong thing and further agitate him.

He groans. "Uh, you can. I'll call my dad and manager back."

I nod and sift through the bag quickly to grab my pajamas and toiletries. I take a quick shower, trying to rush through it so Ross can take one and go to sleep since he's definitely exhausted.

I left my clothes on the bed so once I get out, I brush through my hair, wash my face and lotion myself. I step out to let him know he can go in.

I see Ross sitting on the bed with his back face toward me. His phone is next to him, but he's speaking. I assume he has his headphones in because I can tell he's not speaking to me.

"I don't give a fuck what you say, I'm not doing that again. It's only a few weeks and you can go straight to hell if you think I'm listening to your shit advice," he angrily says, his fingers playing with the sheet.

He pauses to listen then begins talking again. "I can't wait to be done with you forever. You do realize there's a reason why we didn't sign another contract, right? You and your team are pieces of shit and I'm not putting up with you fucking around with my personal life anymore. I said I'll follow through until January."

After a few more seconds, he yells and it makes me jump. "I'm not fucking breaking up with her, I don't know how many times you want me to say that. I'm not doing that again, it's not an option." He glances back and makes eye contact with me, his voice immediately lowering. "I'm hanging up, I'll see you in a few days. Bye."

Ross pulls his phone back and hangs up before the person on the other line has no time to speak. As I stand clutching my towel to my body, I keep my eye contact on him.

"Are you okay?" I ask quietly, walking slowly toward him.

He blows out another puff of air. "I'm stressed and tired," he admits. "I'm going to take a shower quick."

I nod and watch as he stands, walking past me and heading into the shower. I hear the water start pouring out before I move again, walking over to my clothes and staring down at them.

I contemplate for a moment then turn on my heels to head back to the place I just was.

I open the bathroom door to see him rinsing out shampoo, his body seen perfectly from the glass doors. He turns to face me and simply stares, acknowledging that I'm in here but the confused look on his face shows he doesn't know why.

I drop my towel and open the shower door, stepping in beside him. I reach for the wash cloth and the soap I brought, combining the two and making it soapy.

Ross watches me intently as none of us say a word. I step closer to him and begin to rub the soapy washcloth along his chest, his eyes immediately shutting when I do.

I continue along his body, down his arms and giving his hands a squeeze as I go. I move to his back and continue there, going along his shoulders and gently applying more pressure to the stressed muscles.

"I'm so tired of this, baby," he says softly and I can't tell what it is he's referring to so I immediately stop moving my hands. "This contract is one of the worst things that's ever happened to me and I don't know why I signed it," he continues, turning around to face me.

It's evident that there are tears streaming down his face as he looks at me, his bottom lip quivering.

I immediately put the towel on the indented counter and stand on my tippy toes to wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him close into me. "Oh, baby," I murmur. A loud sob erupts from his tiny body and it immediately breaks my heart even more. "I'm here, it's okay."

His arms go around my waist, pulling me flesh against his bare body. "It's not fair," he cries. "You didn't sign up for this and, and you don't deserve it," he gasps for air between words.

"I love you and I'm here for you no matter what. Yes, it can become annoying or frustrating sometimes. At the end of the day, I have you and that's all that matters to me. Even if you have to go kiss some girl sometimes, you still come see me and give me even more kisses," I remind him, leaning back to look at his face.

I move my hand to wipe his tears as the water streams down his back. "It's not fair. I want to be able to just kiss you whenever I want. I fucking hate my manager, I hate the label, I hate it all," he rants, hardly able to keep eye contact with me as he continuously blinks. "This is what leads me to quitting and we've hardly been at it a year."

"You can't give up yet, bub. The contract is almost over. You're not staying with that label, are you?"

He shakes his head, taking in a deep breath. "No, I can't. I don't think my siblings will make us." He tells me.

"We can handle three more weeks, right?" I ask, leaning down onto my heels because my toes were starting to hurt.

Ross nods. "If you think so then yes. I just want to live with you already, babe."

"Let's just make it to Cali first," I tease, sliding my hands down his neck and to his shoulders.

He finally cracks a smile, leaning down and picking me up so I wrap my legs around his waist. "Sorry for crying," he whispers, bumping his nose against mine.

"I don't mind you crying at all. It shows me your sensitive side, it's sexy," I murmur, trying to make him not so sad.

He laughs and tilts his face in, pushing his lips on mine. "I love you a lot. You know that, right?" He asks, sealing his question in with another kiss.

"I love you," I reply, holding his cheeks. "And all the batshit stuff that comes with you."

Ross smirks and kisses me again, pressing his lower half into me more as he pushes my back against the wall.

I slide my hands up into his hair, tugging him down onto me harder. His hand slides to the back of my neck, the water on the opposite side of the shower so we aren't being drenched.

~ sex ~

He slides his other hand down to my ass, gripping at the flesh. "Is this okay?" He asks, sliding his mouth off mine to kiss down my neck.

I nod, already breathless. I was not expecting this shower to go from being there for him, him crying then us fucking.

"You're so good at distracting me from things, it's dangerous," he murmurs, attaching his lips to my collarbone and gently sucking at the skin. "You have me wrapped around your finger like it's nothing," he says once he pulls his mouth back, his tongue swiping over the now hickey.

I let out a breathless moan, titling my head back against the tile. My one hand moved to grip his shoulder to try and stabilize myself.

If he takes one wrong step or slips, the both of us are crashing to this ground.

"Just want to help you," I manage to reply.

Moving his hand from my neck, he slides his down my stomach and to the very small space between us. His two fingers slide down my slick folds, a moan escaping his mouth from the feeling alone.

"Doesn't seem like you need any help," he murmurs, leaning his head up to look at my face.

He slips his two fingers inside and I moan, gripping his hair tighter as he slowly moves in and almost nearly out.

I tilt my head back again, closing my eyes at the pleasure and squeezing his hair so he can stop looking at me because it's making me feel butterflies. I pull him closer into me and attempt to kiss him, but he hovers above me.

"Are you being shy?" He whispers, his fingers picking up speed.

I shake my head, completely lying as I bite down on my lip to conceal any more noise than need be besides the soft moans.

"Let me look at you," he demands softly, his fingers staying at a higher speed.

I flutter my eyes open and his face is full of lust and love as he stares back at me. "Kiss me," I beg, leaning into him.

He gives me one soft kiss then pulls back. "I like hearing you," he says casually.

I am so built up to the point of near frustration, but I seal my lips and try to conceal my noises, not trying to feed into it as he didn't do what I asked.

Well, he did. But it didn't count.

"Oh, you're done now? Punishing me?" He asks, slipping his two fingers out and I whine at the loss of feeling. "Talk," he murmurs, his one hand gently hovering above my sensitive nerves and the other pulling down my lip. "Use these pretty lips."

Bitch, I did before.

"Fuck me," I whisper, not confident in talking dirty at all.

Ross furrows his eyebrows. "Sorry, what'd you say, babe?" A mischievous smile on his face.

"Please," I pout, leaning in to kiss him. He inches back, his eyebrow raised now. "Fuck me, Ross."

He smirks and leans in, pushing his lips back onto mine to answer my earlier plea.

I feel him adjusting beneath me then line himself up to the entrance, gently pushing in as we feverishly kiss.

His jaw goes slack as he moans out at the feeling. We must be running the hotel out of hot water because the once steamy shower now sprays out colder water.

His one arm is supporting my butt so I don't slide around too much while the other moves to palm my chest.

I feel like I'm a tad useless in this position as I'm simply gripping to his shoulders because I'm too afraid I'll make us fall.

I run my fingers through his hair, tugging gently at the blonde pieces, moving my mouth to his neck. My back shifts up and down against the tile as he moves his hips toward me.

"Let's try something else," I murmur, planting another sloppy kiss on his neck. He nods and slows down his speed, releasing his grip on my legs. I feel like I nearly fall to the ground as soon my feet touch the water. "My thighs were starting to hurt," I explain, kissing his lips quickly.

I place my hands flat against the wall, arching my back and he immediately lines himself up again.

His hands grip at the flesh of my hips, squeezing as he slides in again. Not beginning slow again, he quickly gains speed.

At this angle, I feel it much deeper and within a minute, I am almost pushed to the edge.

"Talk to me, baby," he moans, leaning down to wrap one arm around my chest to bring me closer to him.

I am quick to slide my hand over his arm, squeezing at the muscle to try and subdue the overwhelming feeling of euphoria. "I'm going to come," I pant out, tilting my head back against him. "Ross," I breathlessly let out.

"Come on, baby. Don't be shy," he encourages, his lips attaching to my jaw, trying desperately to kiss anywhere along my skin.

As I fall into the euphoria, he quickly joins me, moaning out my name as if it was his job. After, I lean my face against the cool tile as he pulls out.

I slowly turn my body around, pressing my back against the tile now. I open my arms up to him and he steps closer, wrapping his arms around my waist and squeezing me in close.

"I think we fucked ourselves out of warm water," I tell him, standing on my toes to be more at his eye level.

Ross smiles and leans in, pressing a long kiss to my lips. "I love you so much, babe," he whispers, kissing me once more.

"I love you, handsome," I murmur, pushing some hair from his eyes.

He smirks. "So if a kiss between you and I is worth $10,000, how much do you think that'd be worth?" He jokes as he smacks my butt.

-
:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 152 28
maddy a good girl moving to a new school falls in love with the schools bad boy Ross lynch yet she doesn't see the bad side of him she gets into lots...
43.6K 816 37
Reagan is a 5 year old girl who was abused by her father until she got rescued by the orphanage. She's been there for a year and no one's adopted her...
2.6K 151 27
**READ 'STRANGE LOVE(A GAY ROSS LYNCH FANFICTION)' & 'BEST FRIENDS (THE STORY OF DUSTIN & VERONICA)' BEFORE THIS**<--you will be very confused if...
2.1K 31 10
Ross Lynch and his girlfriend Hannah have the perfect relationship, or so Ross thought. The morning that R5 was scheduled to leave on their US tour...