60

I wake up and rub my eyes, Ross breathing lightly into my neck. When did we get here?

I'm dressed in a t-shirt and underwear. Why don't I remember anything?

Oh god, did I get too drunk? If I ruined their first show, Ross is going to be so pissed off at me.

"Baby," I say softly, rubbing my hand on his arm. He groans into my skin, his hand gripping my waist.

"What's wrong? You okay?" He asks, his face staying in the same place.

"Did I get too drunk and ruin your show?" I ask bluntly. "I... I don't remember anything. What did I do?"

Ross leans back, looking at me. "No, baby. You didn't ruin anything. Umm... something happened last night. You were drugged last night by some guy at the bar with the date-rape drug. You might have some lasting effects until tonight, but it's mostly out of your system." His voice is low and soft in a comforting way. His hand is moving slowly along my arm.

"Wait, I was drugged last night?" I ask slowly.

Ross nods. "Yeah, baby. Nothing else happened. The cops came, arrested him and took you to the hospital for testing. We came back here and we went to bed."

"Did I ruin your show?" I ask.

He shakes his head, sitting up and rearranging his body to face me. "No. Absolutely not. You didn't do anything wrong," he says, grabbing my hands.

"Did me getting drugged ruin your show?" I ask.

Ross shakes his head. "No, baby." As the realization hits, my eyes slowly filled with tears. "You're okay now, babe. You're okay. Come here," he says, leaning over and pulling me into his arms.

I wrap my arms around his neck, his hands going onto my hips and pulling me on top of his lap. His hips scoot down so he can lay back down, keeping my body over his.

He holds me close the entire time, rubbing my back slowly as the tears just come out. Only a couple of minutes later, I lean back a little to look at him. "I don't like having one full day missing in my head. It confuses me," I admit.

"I bet. I'm sorry, babe," he murmurs, his hand dropping from my hair and onto my shoulder.

"Can you explain what happened?" I ask.

Ross' eyes trail back up to my eyes. "You were at the bar. A man dropped the pill in then you danced for a bit before stumbling to the back. You fell and couldn't move, my dad found you. Then the cops came, you couldn't stay awake. Went to the hospital for tests then came back here. I helped you get undressed then we went to sleep," he sums it up quickly.

"Wow," I mumble, leaning my head back down near his. "It doesn't feel like you're talking about me. That's scary."

He nods. "It was terrifying," he admits, pulling me closer to him.

"Is it bad that I want to go back to bed?" I ask softly.

Ross smiles and leans over, picking up his phone. He clicks it open then locks it again to put it back down. "Considering it's 7:30 AM, not at all."

I nod and slide myself off of him, keeping one leg placed on top of his waist. My head is on his chest along with my arm.

He leans down and kisses the top of my head before I drift back to sleep.

I woke up what felt like a full nights rest later. I tilt my chin up to see Ross on his phone. He smiles once he sees me and lowers his phone. "Hi," I mumble tiredly.

"Hey. Did you sleep okay?" He asks, moving his hand down to move some of the hair off my face.

I nod, tightening my arm. "Yeah, I missed you. I missed this."

He leans down, kissing my forehead. "I missed you."

"What are the plans for today?" I ask curiously. Since I'm imposing, what did they have planned?

He pulls his bottom lip in between his teeth as he thinks. "I don't think we really had anything planned. We were supposed to head back, but we can stay here to explore today."

I nod. "Sounds perfect."

"But the doctor told me you need to drink a lot of water," he says, leaning over and grabbing the bottle off the side table. "So drink up, babe. At least half preferably."

I sigh and sit up, bringing the bottle to my lips. I don't want to think about yesterday at all anymore. As his eyes stare intently at my lips, I watch him watching me.

I finish three fourths of the bottle. "Want some?" I ask before finishing all of it.

He shakes his head. "Go for it," he says, squeezing my thigh.

I finish off the bottle and slide off the bed to throw it out. "Getting in the shower. Care to join?" I ask, smiling slyly at him before walking into the bathroom.

Not even five seconds later, he comes through as I'm picking up my toothbrush to put into my mouth. I'm surprised he laid out all of the things I need in the mornings. It only shows how much he picks up on things.

I smile up at him, beginning to brush my teeth. I watch as he does the same, his actions now ten times quicker than before.

About twenty seconds later, I rinse off my toothbrush and lay it back down on the paper towel. He quickly follows suit.

Next thing I know, he pushes me up against the bathroom sink, his lips landing perfectly on mine. I huff from the impact which makes him smirk against my mouth. His hands grip my hip tightly, my hand moving to his hair.

His hands slowly move up to the t-shirt, his fingertips gently gliding across the skin on my thighs. He disconnects our lips momentarily for the shirt to come off.

With his mouth back on mine, my hands move to his waistband. I slide down the fabric as he fumbles to do mine. Now both naked, he turns on the water.

"You're so hot," Ross mumbles making my stomach burst with butterflies.

I smile and kiss him again, his hands moving down my hips. He picks me up, stepping into the shower.

He moves closer and as soon as the water hits my back, I yelp and jump closer to him. "Holy fucking shit," I scream. "That is so unbelievably hot," I laugh.

Ross looks down at me with wide eyes. "I'm so sorry, baby. I put it halfway," he says, leaning around the water to turn it lower. "Are you okay? Did it burn you really bad? Let me see. Does it-"

"I'm okay, shh," I mumble, kissing him again so he doesn't feel guilty that my back is on fire. 

"I'm sorry," he manages to say, his lips moving with mine.

I roll my eyes and close them to kiss him harder.

After about five minutes of kissing, I slowly lean back. "We should really actually shower," I smile.

"No, I want to kiss you forever," he mumbles.

I peck his lips again and slide down to disconnect myself from him. "Thanks for putting all of my things out. I appreciate it," I say as I pick up the shampoo bottle I brought from home.

Ross smiles. "Of course."

"Now come here," I smile and reach up to him with soapy hands.

After fooling around for another thirty minutes, we were both inside of the room with the towels wrapped around us. "Everyone wants to meet downstairs for breakfast," Ross reads off his phone. "In... five minutes. In their defense, they texted us an hour ago but we were a bit preoccupied."

I nod. "First one to get dressed wins?" I smile.

Ross laughs then books it to his small suitcase, flinging it open to throw clothes on the floor.

-
a/n

short chap sorry, but today is my 21st bday!! so I wanted to put something out but don't have lots of time xxx