63

- warning: there is an exposed butt in that pic ^ -

"So you don't have the keys?" I ask, staring at Ross with his hands over his eyes. He lowers his hands a bit to look at me then rolls his eyes.

With a slow shake of his head, he answers. "No. At least I don't think they're in here."

I look outside of the window to see the rain coming down hard. "Let's go check to see if your family is still here or you're dropped them," I suggest. I slide off my flip flops.

"I don't want you to get sick, babe. I'll just go," he says, placing the backpack in the backseat again.

I shake my head. "It'll be fun. We're already in our bathing suits. Just leave the towels in here." I smile and open my door, quickly sliding out so the inside doesn't get wet. I walk to the back of the car and glance around the pavement for keys.

Ross jumps out and immediately leans on the floor, his head poking around to see if the keys slid under the car. With no luck, he gets back up.

"It's so cold, come on," he says, grabbing my hand and running in the direction that we think they parked.

There's a 50/50 chance that they're still here. They could still be here because it's raining so hard that they don't think they'll be able to see the road.

"Is that their car?" I ask, our run coming to a quick walk.

Ross laughs. "I can't tell and I really don't think we should just go up to any car if we aren't confident."

"The fuck are you doing?" I hear Rocky's voice scream.

Ross smiles and jogs over to that car. His hand still tight on mine. "I think dad has my keys and neither of us have our phones. Do you know if they left yet?"

I look in the car to see Liv, Rocky, Kayla and Riker. So the other car holds Mark, Rydel and Ryland. The car that we need.

They only have the window cracked the smallest bit so we can hear each other. I have never been in a storm where it's this heavy of rain.

Another crack of thunder breaks out. He pushes me in front of him, his arms going around my waist.

"I don't think so. Did anyone grab their phone or did Rydel manage to take everyone's?" Rocky asks, turning his head to look at everyone.

Ross groans in my ear. "I have mine," Riker says from the backseat. "I'll call dad."

"You look like a wet golden retriever," Rocky says.

A laugh escapes my mouth and I know I don't even have to look up to know that Ross is rolling his eyes.

"Hi... yeah, Ross doesn't have his car keys. Yeah. To the right? Okay. Bye," Riker says then looks over to us. "They're still here. Just go further that way," then points.

By this point, we are completely drenched. Ross grabs my waist and directs me to the right way. "This sucks, I'm sorry," he murmurs. "Ow, fuck," he jumps onto one foot and touches the bottom of his other.

"You okay?" I ask him, his hand going to my shoulder to stabilize himself.

He nods. "Yeah, I stepped on a rock. I'm so over this, let's go," he starts walking quicker until we see their van.

Ross ushers me to their dads door. "Sorry, I didn't realize it got put into my bag," Mark says, handing him the key.

"Thanks. Rydel, can we have our phones please?" He asks.

She nods and hands them over along with a towel. "So they don't get wet. You guys are already too far gone," she says, smiling.

"Ha-ha," he says dryly. "See you back at the hotel."