The Little and the Giant (Ush...

By Jo-chan

It was the absolute rule of the court that he plays on The canon, Ushijima Wakatoshi only needed to be give... More

The Little and The Giant
I: First Meeting
II: Varsity
III: Goliath
IV: Training
V: Rumours
VI: Venting
VII: Gossip
VIII: Preparations (1)
IX: Preparations (2)
X: Demo
XI: Value
XII: Lara Wan
XIII: Chat messages
XIV: Intramurals Date? (1)
XV: Intramurals Date? (2)
XVI: Pros
XVII: Hayashi Rice
XVIII: Photoshoot
XIX: Girlfriends and Boyfriends
XX: Barbeque
XXI: Hanging Tree
XXII: "Normal" Friends
XXIII: New Girlfriend
XXIV: Drinks and Games(1)
XXV: Drinks and Games (2)
XXVI: Drinks and Games (3)
XXVIII: Marks
XXIX: Check
XXX: Misunderstandings
XXXI: Lawrence
XXXII: Tipsy (1)
XXXIII: Tipsy (2)
XXXIV: Tipsy (3)
XXXV: Tipsy (4)
XXXVI: Concrete (1)
XXXVII: Concrete (2)
๐Ÿฆ…XXXVIII: Manager (1)
๐Ÿฆ…XXXIX: Manager (2)
๐Ÿฆ…XL: Manager (3)
๐Ÿฆ…XLI: Boy Talk
๐Ÿฆ…XLII: Crows (1)
๐Ÿฆ…XLIII: Crows (2)
๐Ÿฆ…XLIV: Crows (3)
๐Ÿฆ…XLV: Girls' Volleyball Club (1)
๐Ÿฆ…XLVI: Girls' Volleyball Club (2)
๐Ÿฆ… XLVII: Girls' Volleyball Club (3)
๐Ÿฆ… XLVIII: Sleepover (1)
๐Ÿฆ… XLIX: Sleepover (2)
๐Ÿฆ… L: Sleepover (3)
๐Ÿฆ… LI: Ballgirl (1)
๐Ÿฆ… LII: Ballgirl (2)
๐Ÿฆ… LIII: Ballgirl (3)
๐Ÿฆ… LIV: Dreams (1)
๐Ÿฆ… LV: (Wet) Dreams (2)
๐Ÿฆ… LVI: (Wet) Dreams (3)
๐Ÿฆ… LVII: Recon (1)
๐Ÿฆ… LVIII: Recon (2)
๐Ÿฆ… LIX: Recon (3)
๐Ÿฆ… LX: Marked
HOLIDAY AU SPECIAL: The Giant's Little Mate
HOLIDAY AU SPECIAL: The Giant's Little Mate (2)
HOLIDAY AU SPECIAL: The Giant's Little Mate (3)
HOLIDAY AU SPECIAL: The Giant's Little Mate (4)
๐Ÿฆ… LXI: Sub (1)
๐Ÿฆ… LXII: Sub (2)
๐Ÿฆ… LXIII: Sub (3)
๐Ÿฆ… LXIV: A Starting Point
๐Ÿฆ… LXV: Wall
๐Ÿฆ… LXVI: Ruler
๐Ÿฆ… LXVII: Search (1)
๐Ÿฆ… LXVIII: Search (2)
๐Ÿฆ… LXIX: Hidden Boss (1)
๐Ÿฆ… LXX: Hidden Boss (2)
๐Ÿฆ… LXXI: Hidden Boss (3)
๐Ÿฆ… LXXII: Hidden Boss (4)
๐Ÿฆ… LXXIII: Hidden Boss (5)
๐Ÿฆ… LXXIV: Hidden Boss (6)
๐Ÿฆ… LXXV: Boss Reveal (1)
๐Ÿฆ… LXXVI: Boss Reveal (2)
๐Ÿฆ… LXXVII: Trainer (1)
๐Ÿฆ… LXXVIII: Trainer (2)
๐Ÿฆ… LXXIX: Fly (1)
๐Ÿฆ… LXXX: Fly (2)
๐Ÿฆ… LXXXI: Fly (3)
๐Ÿฆ… LXXXII: Change
๐Ÿฆ… LXXXIII: Prelude
๐ŸŽ† LXXXIV: Memories (1)
๐ŸŽ† LXXXV: Memories (2)
๐ŸŽ† LXXXVI: Dead Stars
๐ŸŽ† LXXXVII: Inability
๐ŸŽ† LXXXVIII: Spring
๐ŸŽ† LXXXIX: Shackles
๐ŸŽ† XC: Date โœฟ
๐ŸŽ† XCI: Date (2) โœฟ
๐ŸŽ† XCII: Moon Lady
๐ŸŽ† XCIII: Bloom
๐ŸŽ† XCIV: Spring blossoms
๐ŸŽ† XCV: Gratitude

XXVII: Spill

10.8K 395 79
By Jo-chan

"Did you get everything on tape?" You heard Norrie say as you sit lazily on the nearby couch.

"That was straight up porn. We stan a queen." Ayaka cheered.

You knew they were talking. Despite the nasty spin your eyesight was giving you as you looked straight into space, you at least knew the current facts. They were obviously talking about the dare, since you've heard this entire conversation for the nth time.

God knows how many times they've been replaying the video they captured.

It was as if they didn't witnessed the entire thing in person though they obviously did. Since they were the ones who obviously pushed it to happen.

But that didn't matter. You weren't mad. You had other problems anyway. Until you looked up, trying to recall what it was. Or did you have problems? Your brows furrowed as your eyesight became blurrier by the second, a wash of confusion washing over your face. What were you thinking of again? You stared into space as you contemplated.

Claire Romero was a person who would usually act like she has a game plan whether it be in or our of the court (although its mostly in the court of course). You have a knack for looking forward to unforeseen circumstances. You've always kept it a habit to examine your surroundings once you've done something.

But this time you didn't. You didn't.

Because you couldn't.

You stare at the glass filled with the heavy drink you were served, a strange urge welling up in your stomach. Your throat suddenly itched.

And before your friends could even ask how you were doing, you had picked up the filled glass, and downed it, like you would water.

Your friends look at you with wide eyes, the facts being brought forth. And it was rather early too.

You were drunk.

Ushijima Wakatoshi looks at you as you lean on him. And yes, you were leaning on him— because you weren't tall enough to reach his shoulders so you had been left with no choice but to rely on whatever surface his stiff body has to offer. And as to why you prefer him rather than the couch, he didn't really know, nor did he mind.

You had been knocked out temporarily from being drunk. And he had been told to be on this spot, to sit beside you, and look after you as your guardian for the rest of the night.

Your friends had told him that he should since he was the only one who could do it. And he agreed with a silent nod. Because he was a good boy.

He looks at you once again, finding it odd how you were sleeping rather peacefully. And he was only letting you be, having been instructed quite thoroughly. Under no circumstance should he wake you, and he has been specifically and repeatedly told by Norrie, as if the entire thing was actually a warning.

He didn't knew the reason why. But she had implied that you were a nasty drunk.

Though he wasn't exactly worried. He remembers drinking with the Shiratorizawa team— how the seniors met up after graduation and had a drinking party.

Tendou had initiated a strip tease showdown and no one was willing to join. Until Tsutomu came. The first year was only just giving a greeting since he couldn't really drink, being a proper high school student and all. But he accidentally drank a shot and to think he immediately got drunk. And the red-haired met his match.

Ushijima Wakatoshi looks at the thought bubble with a poker face, the image of the whole thing still crystal clear. And he could only nod at it.

It was a disaster. And it was Ushijima Wakatoshi's definition of a nasty drunk.

So he found it hard to believe you could possibly be the same breed as those types of drunk. You were feisty yes, but nowhere like that.

He nods, agreeing with his own assumptions.

And what would someone like you be able to do at a terrifying extent? He found it hard to imagine. If it was sports, you really would be terrifying then. But in this space where there wasn't even an ounce of a ball or a racket, you couldn't do anything that terrifying. Especially now that he's looking at you.

He found it astonishing how you could sleep in such a noisy environment. The music was practically screaming and the conversation of people all around the place just added to the noise. And here you were, sleeping like a child.

Though he should probably retract that statement. Since you look nothing like a child. Not right now.

Nor did you act like one either.

His brows suddenly furrowed at the memory. Right... Someone who could act like that earlier wasn't a child.

It came like a wave. How he had thought of your actions and how you straddled over him. The sensation of your touch as your hands lightly thug on his hair earlier instantly made its way on its head, almost as if he could feel it again. And it gave him chills.

His expression formed into a scowl as he remembers and on cue, he downs the drink on his hand almost immediately, the liquid leaving the glass faster than any eye could see.

Now if only the alcohol worked that well.

And as expected, it didn't. After all, Ushijima Wakatoshi, unlike you, was a heavy drinker.

He pours and drinks a couple more in an attempt to wash the memory off, and strangely yet, the memory turned even more graphic.

He had been able to shake it off earlier but to think it was being quite persistent.

He could remember the soft touch of the skin he could caress and ravage with his hands— the roundness of your ass that he groped. And along with it, he could feel a discomfort in his groin once again. That was, until he feels you slightly move.

He jolts and looks at you to check. The lights suddenly close and he looks around to confirm the sudden change. It returned in a flash, and he looks at you to check. But he only sees you looking at him.

You were awake.

It caught him by surprise. How your eyes looked like that of a hawk's for a while. Until you squinted and you look like someone who was trying to tell which from which from the way you keep looking around. And when you were able to, your eyes lightened up.

"Ahh... Goliath." You said as you gave him a smile. And you said it quite in a way as if you're actually checking.

He blinked, "Yes?" was all he could manage to say.

"We're... at a different bar?" You ask, absent-minded and he only nods, having been the one who carried you all the way here.

You nod with a half-lidded expression washed over your face. And he notices as he looks at you. But you looked very harmless. There was nothing to worry about after all.

He lets you be as you watch him. But to think the awkward silence suddenly came. You sat there as you remain in a daze as you look ahead. And he only returns to drinking.

Your eyes perked up as you saw him do so. "Ah! Me too." You pouted and he immediately shook his head, having been told to not let you drink anymore.

You tried to grab it and he wonders how you suddenly got the energy to do so even after looking tired. But more importantly. it looked like he was trying to keep a toy away from a child. But he wasn't one to underestimate you since your athletic prowess was showing despite clumsily trying to contest the glass of alcohol.

And when he was given no choice, he could only gulp the whole thing down.

He sees your eyes widen in frustration, but he was given no time. He had gulped all the drink down you could snatch from that little time and he feels some of the alcohol clumsily drip down the side of his mouth.

He tries to wipe it off using the back of his hand.

But you beat him to it.

And his eyes widened at your methods.

You suddenly licked it.

And along with it, he feels a familiar weight on his legs, arms and groin. You were straddling him.

He blinks, the familiar scenario suddenly appearing once again. And to think he didn't even noticed how it all happened so suddenly.

You put your arms over his shoulders. And he realized one more thing. You suddenly opened your mouth and to think, he replied by instinct.

You plunged down. instantly tasting the alcohol on his mouth. Your tongue ran around his and sucked on it, tasting everything. You repeated the entire thing as if you were drinking from his mouth.

"You..." He says as he looks at you with wide eyes as your lips momentarily left his.

You only gave him a grin as you gave him a smile, while a dangerous glint appeared in your eyes.

"You taste nice." You say. You had said it so casually that he was unprepared.

"Lets do it again... Wakatoshi." You say as your forehead rests against his and he gulped. You kissed him like it was something so natural to do.

And to think he actually responded.

The contrast of him reacting immediately and how he hesitated the first time made its way on his head.

But it didn't matter. The hunger and the lust oozing from your mouth to his made his head hazy. The entire thing feeling like something he could do over and over again.

It was addicting.

You were addicting.

His hands were in a dilemma once again. But something felt off. Other than how you were acting like this, something else was off.

But to think it was proven almost immediately.

You suddenly grinded your groin to his and his eyes widened as he feels a shiver ran past his spine.

And he pulls away slightly as another thing made itself apparent.

This was dangerous. You were dangerous.

Your eyelashes flutter as you looked at him in a daze.

You had looked out of it, yet he couldn't deny that you had looked very beautiful at the same time. You looked at him as you momentarily breathe, actually going out of breath as you look at him in the eye.

The red lipstick you wore smeared on your lips and his large fingers wiped it off by impulse, feeling the soft glide of your lips on the process.

You wrap your arms around his neck, propping yourself.

"...Why are you doing this?" He was finally able to ask.

You ignore him as you give his cheek a small kiss.

You hummed as you examined his features, the way a bead of sweat settles on the sides of his face.

And he sees you chuckling.

He looks at you in confusion and you gave him a smile, a smile he had never seen you make before.

You looked at him with half lidded eyes as your lips open up to give him a sly reply and you whispered.

"...Because I want to."

You suddenly licked his ears, entangling your tongue on his earlobes and blowing on it ever so slightly to tease him.

He tenses at the unfamiliar sensation.

This was wrong.

This was wrong.

He suddenly feels you unbutton his pants and his eyes widened.

But he could only let you.

The oversize jacket you wore was enough to hide your small figure and the way you were messing with him— messing something you clearly couldn't handle.

You grinned at your progress, as you've successfully opened the button on his pants. And your eyes widened as you feel such a big tool. But you were always competitive.

You grinded your groin against his, feeling the fabric of his boxers as they restrained quite an erection. And a low growl escapes Ushijima Wakatoshi's throat as he looks at you with a scowl.

This is wrong.

The athlete breathes heavily as these words reverberates in his head.

This is wrong.

But being wrong has never felt this good before.

(A/N: LIFE UPDATE: Currently in law school so the continuous updates stopped acckk im sorry. I felt like I needed to publish this now so the chapter was a little lacking since i was rushing but i will definitely edit this chapter tomorrow) 

(A/N Update: Chapter has been edited. Enjoy!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 560 37
๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ซ. โŽพk a l o p s i aโŒ: the delusion of things being more beautiful than they are. ---- โˆž ---- "แดส ส™ษชษขษขแด‡sแด› แดษชsแด›แด€แด‹แด‡ แดกแด€sษด'แด› า“แด€สŸสŸษชษดษข า“แดส€ สแดแดœ. ษชแด› แดกแด€...
139K 4.5K 53
I knew of him. He knew of me. I never thought we ever would ever personally know each other. I never thought I would learn to love him. ~*~ A girl a...
545K 18.3K 41
Your heartbreak from breaking up with your ex, Oikawa Tooru, caused you to hate the thought of Volleyball. However after laying some truths on you, t...
287K 7.9K 26
โ๐†๐Ž๐ƒ, ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐’๐Ž ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜ ๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐‘๐˜.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”€โžค ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™–๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž ๐™จ๐™ช๐™œ๐™œ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...