Thick and Thin [l. hemmings]

By 5sosidk

'thought you'd be there through thick and thin' _____________ "I don't want to lose you, Kelsey." "You alread... More

Thick and Thin
playlist & cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
epilogue
authors note

sixty-three

287 6 4
By 5sosidk

The second I wake up, everything that happened yesterday rushes through my mind. I can't believe any of it happened.

'hey Kiana, I know you just literally got married and everything, but if you happen to free to go get coffee or something?'

I sigh, running my hands through my hair.

I can't believe I was so stupid. He's just been so great the whole time I've been here. It's hard to resist the man that you were once married to when you're staying with him and definitely still have feelings for him.

My phone goes off, distracting my from my thoughts thankfully.

'of course!! Harrison is so hungover he went back to bed lmao. I can come get you now?'

'yes, perfect! thank you!'

Climbing out of bed I go pick out what clothes I'm going to wear and quickly change. I rush into the bathroom to brush my teeth and do some quick makeup. Once I'm ready, I grab my purse and quickly my my way to the door. Luke must be in his room because I didn't see him on my way out.

Kiana was pulling up as I exited the building. I wave at her, getting in the car.

"So! How does it feel to be married?" I exclaim, smiling at her.

"I'm so happy, Kels. It would be nice if my husband wasn't dying from drinking so much, but it's great." She laughs, shaking her head at the thought.

"Congrats, really."

"Honestly, the party by the end of the night was so wild, I had a lot to drink too. I barely remember anything from the end."

"There wasn't anything too crazy that happened. Just usual party things. I do have some personal drama to talk about, if you think you can handle it?" I tell her, as we pull up the the coffee shop that only a couple minutes away from Luke's.

"Oh, drama? Do tell." She says, the two of us heading inside.

"Let's order our breakfast first."

The two of us each order, our coffee and breakfast, going to sit once we receive our items.

"Tell me. What's up?" Kiana asks, waiting for me to share.

"So, I had sex with Luke last night."

"I fucking knew you would!" She quietly exclaims.

"Stop!" I whine, pouting at her before taking a sip of my coffee. "I think I was just so caught up in the wedding and living with him while I'm here that it just- I don't know."

"Kels, it's totally fine. People have sex. It's normal to fuck people you're attracted to." She tells me, lightly giggling.

"Not your ex-husband!"

"I get that. I really do. And I was so against you ever getting back together with him-"

"We're not back together." I interrupt, not wanting her to get that idea.

"I'm not necessarily saying you are, but you're getting there, no? You'll have to have a discussion with him, because he might take you two fucking as a sign you're back together."

"I mean, I guess? I don't know. I think I love him, but I'm very hesitant."

"For a good reason." She adds.

"Yeah. I really don't know if I'm ready to be with him again. I think I need time."

"So, how was it?"

"Honestly, so fucking good. Oh my god. It's not like he was bad when we were married, but this was just- wow. I told him cheating must've been good practice."

"Kelsey!" She quietly shouts.

"What? Am I wrong?"

"I mean, no. But, how mad was he?"

"Not as mad as I thought he'd get, actually." I chuckle.

"I love that for you guys. Again, as much as I didn't want you to get back with him, I think it's meant to be."

I sigh, trying to take it in. I think Luke and I are meant to be. But I also don't want to think about that.

"You should definitely take it slow. You really have to talk through it all with Luke."

I nod, "I know. Fuck. Sometimes I wish we never reconnected. I don't know."

"Don't say that. We just talked about how he's literally your soulmate."

"Okay. Yeah. I might love him, why would I say that?" I question, mostly myself.

"You seem to have a lot to think about."

I sigh, "I know. I'm working on it. This isn't easy for me."

"I hate to do this, but I need to get home before my husband wakes up." She says, looking down at her phone.

"Of course! I left without seeing Luke, so, you know."

"God, he's probably panicking." Kiana laughs, holding the door of the cafe open for me.

I shrug, "It's fine."

-

"Oh, hey. I thought you were still in your room." Luke chuckles, a little startled by me walking through the door.

"Sorry, I was out with Kiana. I figured you were still asleep when I left." I quietly laugh, sitting down on the opposite end of the couch from him.

"Kiana? Shouldn't she be with her new husband?" Luke laughs, picking up his coffee from the coffee table to take a sip.

"She said he was so hungover that he was just going to sleep all morning." I giggle, shaking my head at the thought.

"I mean, he definitely did go a little crazy last night. I appreciate it though." He chuckles.

We sit in a comfortable silence for a few moments, as I reply to a text from Nina, and Luke continues to drink his coffee.

"Oh, uh, should we talk about last night? Or-"

"Yeah. Probably." I interrupt, taking a deep breath.

"I just- I hope I didn't pressure you into anything, I'm so sorry if I did."

"Oh my god, Luke. You didn't, I would've told you to stop. I'm- I'm okay with what happened."

"Okay. Yeah. I just wanted to check because, you know-"

"I had a panic attack?"

He sighs, looking down at his coffee, "Yeah."

"Hey, it's okay. You don't need to be awkward about. I'm open with the people I care about. It happens sometimes." I shrug, trying to reassure him that everything is okay, "It wasn't about you, don't worry."

"I just- where do we stand?"

That's when I sigh, pausing for a moment. "I have no idea, Luke. Friends. Listen, I'm not denying that there's something between us. I know there is. I can't right now. I'm so sorry."

Luke smiles, "That's fine, Kelsey. I'm not going to force anything on you. We just got divorced. I would love to try us out again. But if that's something you can't do right now, I understand."

"Thank you, I appreciate it." I tell him, really wanting him to understand I truly couldn't be more grateful for how he's been acting.

"Yeah. Of course." He chuckles.

"Well, anyway. I told Kiana we had sex, so I'm assuming she'll immediately tell Calum, so expect him to call you soon."

He groans, "Another thing he's not going to hear from me. He's going to beat me up one day."

I shrug, chuckling, "Sorry, you probably deserve to be beaten up by Calum."

He laughs, "I mean, probably."

We both turn our attention to whatever show was playing in the background while we were talking. Luke turns it up so we can hear it better.

Luke phone rings and he quickly answers, mouthing to me that it's Calum.

Luke groans, "I'm home, yes. Come on up."

I mentally prepare for what dumb thing Calum is going to say when he gets here. Kiana definitely told him. The two of us just looks to each other when Calum knocks at the door.

"You two little whores! I called it! I knew you would!" Calum exclaims, the second Luke opens the door.

"I have neighbours, Cal!" Luke quietly yells, grabbing Calum by the sleeve of his jacket and dragging him inside.

"Did they hear you two fucking?"

"Oh my god." I mutter.

"Dude, don't embarrass Kels like this." Luke mutters, rolling his eyes.

"Hold on," I mutter, approaching Calum. I grab his face, and giggle, "Why are you still drunk?"

"Listen. Yes, we drank all night. Yes, we woke up drunk. Yes, I might've had another shot when I woke up." Calum explains.

"Come sit, I'll give you some coffee." Luke chuckles.

I lead him towards the couch, laughing at Calum's giggles.

"Sorry, last night was just so much fun." Calum says.

Luke nods, handing Calum a cup of coffee, "I bet."

"Not as much fun as you guys had!" He laughs, before taking a sip of coffee.

Luke and I both sigh, looking at each other. We didn't say anything but we both knew Calum wasn't going to let this go.

_______________________

I LITERALLY COULDN'T BE HAPPIER FOR ASHTON DOING THIS SOLO ALBUM IM SO PROUD OF MY BOY ANYWAY I hope this was good

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 9.3K 130
5SOS Preferences and Imagines.
19.9K 650 30
"you're really afraid of falling, aren't you?" "you have no idea."
95.9K 2.5K 36
'Hey Megan, got tickets for your friend and you for 5SOS. I'm going with you guys as you needed an 18+ person, so you better be nice to me the next f...