Who's Your Ideal Guy?

By Sharlamin

More

Picture Reference
The 7 High School Boys
The School President
The Famous Duo
What's wrong with Cahaya?
Incited Gardener
The Exchange Students
The Sabotage Result
Mika's Plan
Daun's Statement
Calm One
Relaxing
Meeting the Opposite
Walking Around Town
Walking Around Town (2)
The Guest
Nora's Idea
The Four Foreigner
The Popularity Maniac and the Hot Tempered
1k Reads!
Outside World
In the Dark
Take It Slowly
Nightmare
Why stop?
The Lab
The President and The Vice
Break Time
The Band
Fire and Water
My Pillow
Knowledge
Raints Origin
Festival
Festival 2
Festival 3
The Concert
Secret
Another Day in School
Duel

Staying Home

343 13 1
By Sharlamin

Warning: May contain BL

This actually depends how you see BL. It may just looks like bromance or fluff to you.

Still, don't skip the chapter.

***

The four boys was left in their house with no one to attend them. Basically.

Let's start with the hardworking one, he was in his room, with his own agenda; reading his books. Yes, books are after all, increases your knowledge.

He concentrated on his books for an hour now, until he doesn't realize another important thing.

Kriukk!

"Oh, right. Breakfast," he mumbled to himself.

"I'm going down. Don't forget your breakfast before you do anything else,"

'Geez, Petir's gonna get mad at me if he knew,' he sweat dropped at the thought.

Without waiting any further, the light boy stepped out of his room to the kitchen.

He searched the cupboard and found some cereal. He seated himself at the kitchen table to enjoy the meal.

Not long after, the door to his room creaked open, revealing a sleepy boy.

"Good morning, Daun," he greeted.

"Oh, good morning, Cahaya!" The boy turned cheerful as he saw his roommate.

"You wanna have breakfast with me?"

"Yeay, breakfast with Cahaya!" Daun cheered again, sitting on the opposite side of the light guy.

"How's your sleep? Hope you're okay now,"

"Totally okay! I have a nice one," the smile on his lips doesn't falter a bit.

'At least he cheer up from yesterday. That's Tanah for you,' Cahaya thought to himself.

"What are you going to do today, Cahaya?"

"Hm," he thought, 'I should stop reading for now,'

"Can you help me with something, Daun?"

"Of course, anything for Cahaya!" He cheered again. He loved spending time with the light elemental guy.

Somehow it makes him comfortable being with him. It brings calmness being with him.

"Alright, let's start after we eat okay?"

"Okay!"

~

"Hachoo!" Another sneeze. "Ugh, how many time has it been!"

On the other room, sit a grumpy looking boy. He wasn't usually like this, but today he wasn't feeling good. A fever perhaps?

'Is it because of last night?' The boy wondered. Yeah, he was barely wearing anything. The night was very cold.

Api's mind rewinded to the scene last night. Not aware of it, his cheek began turning red as tomato.

"Ugh, let's just sleep," the boy began walking towards his room to take a small nap, hoping that the cold will decrease a bit.

Are you wondering about the lazy brother? As always he's asleep. He just take a little breakfast earlier when Api asked. Reluctantly, of course.

~

"So, what did you want to do, Cahaya?" Asked the leaf elemental one with a smile on his lips. He was full of enthusiasm.

"Alright, first I'll take care of your plants,"

"Yeay!" Cheered Daun.

Thus, the two boy went to the attic. There, were various kinds of crops. It was all Daun's.

"Morning, everyone!" Greeted the green eyed boy to the plants as he attend them one by one.

Cahaya just smile, as he watch the leaf elemental. Then, he pointed both of his index and middle finger together to the plants.

"Careful, ok, Cahaya? Remember what you did to them the last time?" Daun reminded as he pouted.

"Uh, that's different, Daun!" Cahaya blushed in embarrassment.

The light guy then proceed to light the plants with his power. After he finished, the both of them went to a different room.

The smart one was getting ready with his stuff when his roommate asked, "So, what did you want me to do, Cahaya?"

"Here, can I have some leaves?" The said guy pointed at a glass piece. He had finished getting ready.

"Sure!"

Daun puts his hand on the piece, then, a leave magically appeared.

"Thanks, Daun,"

"You're welcome!"

~

In a different room, the boy has just woke up. Seems like his fever has gone down.

"Uurghh!" He stretched himself. He feels more refreshed than before.

The fire elemental stayed on his bed for awhile. "Okay, so what do I do now?" He asked himself. "Angin's not even here,"

Usually, he would spend time with the wind elemental, doing lots of stuff. Of course, it includes the pranks. Though the two had stopped because of Tanah's threat.

"Hm," looks like the boy had an idea. A smirk plastered on his face. "Let's try that," he murmured as he stood from his bed.

He headed to a different room of the house.

~

"What will that do, Cahaya?"

"Now, we'll wait,"

"Aww, we have to wait?" The other sulked.

"The reaction's gonna take awhile Daun," he assured. "Come on, let's take a look at other things," he tried to induce the sulking boy.

"Alright!"

The two besties checked on other table in the room. The room was full of Cahaya's experiments. Yeah, he even have a lab of his own in his room! Who's been setting it up with is, of course, the wiser one, Tanah.

"Oh, I've seen this one! Wow, it has changed into blue! So pretty!" The innocent boy commented as he observes the specimen on the table.

"Of course, look who did it!" Cahaya grinned with pride.

"Yeah, just like the owner! You're pretty handsome too, Cahaya!" Daun agreed, grinning innocently.

The light elemental blushed a bit, "Heh, that's to be expected," the smirk he has doesn't fade.

After a few minutes looking at Cahaya's work, and a few of Daun's compliments to the other, they had finally gone back to the first one.

"Oh, oh, Cahaya! It swells! How did you do that?" Daun exclaimed as he watched the leaves had turned a bit bigger than before.

"With just a few steps! I can teach you if you want,"

"Yes, I want!" he replied excitedly.

Then, the leaf elemental started his work with the help of the light ones. Yeah. Photosynthesis. Not literally of course.

~

Not far from the house they stayed, three boys had eventually come back from their shopping.

"Seriously, Angin, you need to learn how to control what you say," the ruby eyed one scolded.

"Why? It's not like they'll understand when we don't even understand it ourselves," The wind boy replied.

Now the earth one sighed, "Angin, it's not that. It's already weird that we've seen Koalas when there's none here. Not even pictures! Where did you even get the joke?"

"From Miss Re—"

"Shush! Angin!" Tanah scolded as he quickly cover Angin's mouth.

"Fffefaaf," he muffled.

"Angin, I just said that," Petir facepalmed.

"Mmhggh! I don't understand!" The wind elemental insisted.

"Don't say that name! That aside, Angin, lookie here. Those Koalas are just in our head! What will you say when they ask more? We already agreed to keep this a—"

BOOMM!

The big boom made the three turned their attention to it. It comes from their own house in the corner.

"Ugh, please let me have a peaceful evening," Tanah sighed as he start his way home, followed by the other two.

~

Alright, let's go back to the few minutes before that happens.

"Daun, can you please stay here for awhile? I'm going out real fast. Don't touch anything, okay?"

"Roger that, Cahaya!" The leaf boy saluted playfully.

Daun was looking at the experiments while waiting for his friend. He was too focus on them, until later, he didn't realize someone was coming in.

"Hm," a voice said.

"Eh? Api, why are you here?"

The guy who just entered was Api, the fire elemental boy. He was in front of a different table, holding a book. A book?

"Here it said that the oxygen will lit fire," Api said looking focused as he read the book in his hand.

"Oh? How? Can it make a leaf too," Daun wondered.

"No Daun, it's because Oxygen is flammable!"

"Okay, is there any substance that is leafable?"

Api open his mouth to answer but close it back when he doesn't know how. So he just made a blank face as he watch Daun's innocent face.

"Sorry, I'm not good at Chemistry, Api. Just Biology,"

"I think you can ask Cahaya later. Let me try this one sec," Api stuck his tongue up as he slowly put a lighted splint into one of the test tube.

"Can I—"

POP! FWOOMM!

When Api was testing the fire, it suddenly went wrong. The fire went up vigorously. Luckily, he could tame it and make it die down. "Psh, wrong solution," he grunted.

"AAAPIIII!"

On the exact same moment, the light elemental has just entered the room.

"Cahaya?" The said guy asked calmly.

Cahaya walked angrily at Api.

"Huh? What is it?"

"I'm trying to let you go yesterday but you did it again today?" The light boy was glooming with a different aura.

"Why? I didn't do anything wrong!" Api said backing away.

"You did! You almost burn my lab!"

"But it didn't!"

"No excuses!"

Api was trying to escape from the mad Cahaya. He was literally firing his power from both his finger. His eyes beamed with white light. (Oh god, so hot)

Api had managed to dodge most of them while he was running. But who knows where it ended up.

After awhile of chasing, Cahaya has finally got his hand on the fire boy. He was pulled by the collar.

"What happened here?" An authoritative voice come in from the entrance.

"Here, Tanah, Api was—"

"Hn? Api was what?" Tanah was standing in front of Cahaya with a wicked smile.

"Uh, Api was messing with my experiments again,"

Crack!

A little debris of rocks fall from above, and that's when Cahaya gulped, realizing what will happen to him.

"I see. But I didn't remember asking you to holed up the roof, hm?" Tanah sneered, cracking his knuckles.

"I'm sorry, Tanah!"

"Um, why're Cahaya getting angry at instead? Isn't it your fault, A—"

"Sshussh! You want me to die or something?" Api whispered while covering Daun's mouth.

Yes, that was how their evening went. Not a peaceful one as Tanah wanted to have, of—

Ding dong!

— course. Yes, that's—

"Wait, wait, wait!"

What now, Api? Can't you see I'm trying to make a nice conclusion here?

"Someone's here to see Tanah,"

Grrr! You'll pay for this Api!

"What? Me?"

***

I should try to control my count of words. It's too long. ^^'

I even had to cut this into two parts.

But again, hope you enjoy!

❤️ Vote
💬 Comment

Published: 28th Sept 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 47 14
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
44.8K 1.4K 47
"I was enchanted to meet you." She finds him insufferable, he enjoys winding her up. She's quick-tempered, he's calm. She's impulsive, he's cautious...
199K 4.6K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc