𝐓𝗼𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 | 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐜...

By Amorista_

A match made in heaven? Far from it But maybe it won't be the worst thing to happen. [COMPLETED: 28.09.20] #1... More

Iɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ + ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛs
• Tʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ •
• Aʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ •
• ᴀɴᴄʜᴏʀ •
• Mᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴏᴅs •
• Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ •
• Hᴏɴᴇʏʙᴇᴇ •
• Cᴏʟᴅ ɪɴ Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ •
• Wᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ •
• Fʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴ' ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀsᴛᴀᴛᴇ •
• Tᴜʀɴɪɴɢ Rᴇᴅ •
• ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ •
• Jᴜɴᴋ Oғ Tʜᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ •
• Pᴇᴀᴄᴇ •
• Cᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ •
• Sᴀғᴇ •
• Mᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ •
• Fᴀʟʟɪɴɢ Hᴇᴀʀᴛs •
• Sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟsᴇ •
• Sɪx ғᴇᴇᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ •
• Cᴀɴᴛ sᴍɪʟᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ •
• ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴘᴀɢᴇ •
• ᴛᴇᴀʀs ʀɪᴄʜᴏᴄʜᴇᴛ •
• Oɴᴇ Dᴀʏ •
• Hᴇᴀʟ •
• Sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ •
• Nᴇxᴛ ᴛᴏ Yᴏᴜ •
• Aʟᴡᴀʏs, ɪ'ʟʟ ᴄᴀʀᴇ •
• Lᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ •
• Fɪɢʜᴛ ᴏʀ Fʟɪɢʜᴛ •
• Tʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ •
• Oᴛʜᴇʀ Sɪᴅᴇ •
• Hᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ •

• ʜᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴍɪɴᴇ •

176 10 113
By Amorista_

| ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴍɪɴᴇ  -  ʏᴇʟʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴀʏs |

" ɪ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴍɪɴᴇ"
____________________________________

"Thanks, Blake. You're a good friend, I'm sorry I haven't treated you like one" Blake nodded and pulled back, giving him a small tight lipped smile that reassured him more than any words could.

Of it was one thing he had learn recently, it was that words were mere misconceptions. They were so easy to manipulate and to exploit people with. They could be tailored to suit any purpose, concealing all sinister intentions behind them.

"Don't say thank you, this is what friends are for. I want you and George to be happy. But, if he's anything less than that, I'll be at your door and it won't be pleasant" he laughed a little as Blake firmly patted his shoulder before stepping away, looking around the gloomy surroundings that they had found themselves in.

The back alley, rain pouring down and socking their clothes as they stood in comfortable silence, the rats squirming around at their feet. It was like a movie scene, one where the protagonist came to a groundbreaking realisation. The turning point where they discovered their whole life was just a misconception.

Everything he'd used as an excuse to conceal his fears. But that's all they were, excuses. He believed he was trapped in this life, that he could be anyone else but who he was pushed to morph into. The monster that was hidden in the mirror, waiting until the day it could call it his reflection.But no, that wasn't true anymore. He was never trapped, not physically. He could leave anytime he wanted, walk away and never look back. But his mind, his fears, they kept him suffocated in this horror movie that he called his life.

He wasn't stuck, he was just scared. He didn't have the courage to walk out, because he didn't know who he really was. But he does now. He's Reece bibby, he's not a monster, he's a coward. But he has a chance to break away. He didn't have the strength to go through with it, but now he doubted he would hesitate. George came into his life, and as sappy as it was, he gave him the courage he had long called out for.

They moved around the building, edging towards the slightly hidden main entrance which was really just a crooked door to a rip-off bar in the corner of the dark alley. Blake froze, stopping him in his tracks as confusion washed over him.

"What the fuck.." blakes eyes zoned in behind him, disbelief clear on his face. His stomach swirled as he stared at his face, not wanting to turn around and face whatever was there waiting for him. His body was begging him to turn around, the natural instant to spin around and face it, but then again, he always was one to turn his back on the fears that crept behind him.

"Wha-" he finally willed himself to turn around, and by hell did he wish he didn't.

His blood froze, colder than ever before. His eyesight felt like it was deceiving him, as if this were some cruel misconception of his eyes, a hallucination made to scare him.

George was standing there, looking sheepish and a little lost as he shifted on his feet. He attempted a small smile, to act innocent and sweet. But he couldn't think of anything other than the fact that George was here, the one place he wasn't meant to be.

Not George not George

"George.." a cold aura swept over him, crisping his lips so much so they felt frozen as the words got caught in his throat all the while he stood still, mouth agape and unmoving.

"Hi." He smiled a little from where he stood, only a few feet away from the door where everything that could hurt him lay behind. Everyone he had been shielding George from since they met, they were all through there, ready to pounce out and rip away everything that mattered to him.

"W-what the fuck are you doing here?! You're not meant to- what are you doing?" He ran up to him once his brain processed what was going on, grabbing his shoulders and turning him swiftly around, pulling him away a little, as if that would make a difference to where he was.

"I- I don't know I just-" George simply ushered his arms up in the air, giving a confused gesture with a small smile playing on his lips. But it was clear he wasn't happy, far from it. His lips were trembling, wobbling dangerously as he bit it in order to keep it tame. His eyes were a little glossy and red, a clear indicator that something obviously wasn't right.

"What's wrong? Are you ok? Has something happ-'' he scanned his eyes over the smaller boy, inspecting every inch of his exposed skin, scared to see something he wouldn't particularly like. Thankfully, George seemed relatively fine, much appreciated by his racing heart that was slowly starting to slow down.

His quick talking was abruptly cut off, soft lips meeting his as the words drifted into oblivion as he kissed back. He brushed his hand across George's cheek, getting lost in his aroma as his tongue swept gently through every inch of his own sensitive mouth.

Suddenly he caught himself, thanks to Blake's awkward throat cough and his mind finally clicking, he was swift to break away, hesitant but determined as George's eyes opened and met his, slightly disappointed.

He swept his eyes around the surroundings, ensuring no one had caught a glimpse of his stupid open affection. This was idiotic, he knew that. Yet, his hands were still holding George's, fingertips rested delicately on George's face as he went back to holding his gaze.

"I was worried..." he whispered, holding his intense gaze in a way that filled him with butterflies, making the whole world still and appear so calm and tranquil. Everything that made up outside his peripheral view was immediately blocked from his senses, eyes zoning in on the boy he loved like he was the only thing that existed in the world right now. And maybe that was true in a certain sense, in his world he was the only boy who existed.

"You shouldn't be here" he shook his head, willing his eyes to detach themselves from his face but failing. He needed to grab George and get them both the hell away, before that door swung open and the wrong person stepped outside.

But he didn't.

"I don't care, I was worried about you. Y-you didn't return my calls and you seemed so..distressed. I was just scared Reece, can you blame me for that?" His voice was quiet and saddened, a tone that indicted he was recalling his previous thoughts, the worry he had made him endure. Why didn't he just answer his phone?

"You think I don't understand? Of course I do. You dont think it's the same right now? With you standing in the place I hate the most. The one place I don't want you to be!"

The frustration appeared out of nowhere, snatching the rest of his emotions and disregarding them so it was taking complete control. He couldn't stop his voice from raising further as the words became all that more real. The truth was breaking out, and his anger that George would even consider showing up here was becoming more and more evident.

"If you can be here then I can too. Why won't you understand, it's the same for me! D-do you think that everytime you leave, I don't sit around all day and tremble with fear at the possibility you won't come back!?" George fought his anger with even more frustration,so clear in his eyes glistened with hot tears that threatened to spill. But both of them knew it wasn't out of spite or built up resentment.

The atmosphere was gloomy and the raw desperation that laced their words was hitting against the cold bricks and firing right back at him, his ears shooting with a sharp pain as he listened to George's escalated voice.

He sounded brittle and on the edge of breaking point, like the points he was so desperately trying to get across was physically hurting him to transfer from his mind and into speech. This way, reality was hitting both of them, and this confrontation was something they needed.

"George you don't understand! You don't need me like I need you, it's so much more than you think. I-I just want you to be safe..why are you trying to go against all my efforts?"

The weight on his chest was slowly uplifting with all these overwhelming fears that were currently sprouting out of his mouth. Everything he's said in the past half hour  had been an anchor that had been weighing his heart down for months, ever since he met George he'd been utterly terrified to take his eyes off him, scared that the impossible possibility that he would vanish into thin air would come true, defying all odds. It would be like everything else that granted him even a little happiness.

"You can't keep me safe Reece! And I don't fucking care, I'm not some fragile piece that needs to be protected. You think keeping everything from me is protecting me? You never talk to me about everything going on in your head and it's not fair, I'm your boyfriend. I'm meant to keep YOU safe, and I can't keep failing like this." George tightened his grip on his hand, squeezing it almost painfully but he knew it was meant to be the opposite. Their overwhelming feelings were constantly altering their intentions, was it always going to be like this?

The rain started up again, never really leaving them as they stood in the open, vulnerable to the aggressive downpours the sky was so keen to shower them with. He could feel the rain gathering on his head, seeping in through the strands as slicing down so they dripped down his face.

"It's not- that's not the same thing. I don't mean as much to y-"

"Do not dare finish that sentence. Please, won't you just see it from my perspective? Because it revolves around you, it's all you. I may mean a lot to you, but you will never know how much you mean to me- because I don't have enough words to express it."

The door suddenly slammed open, the crooked corners slamming into the wall in a harsh manner as all three of them jumped, making Reece aware that Blake was literally standing behind them. But that didn't matter, because the door was opened for a full view.

And what he saw behind it, it made his pulse race faster than anything else, feeling the repulsing vibrations thump in the veins that ran through his body.

__

Also..this is going to END really soon, any ideas on how that will happen? How will Reece just escape from this lifestyle? Is it that simple?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

686 82 44
They're no longer babies. They're growing up. This is their lives. They'll meet new people and go through new experiences. Started: July 22,2022 Com...
512 2 30
A boy has moved to a new school changing his life and meeting someone amazing who is his comfort And best friend (girlfriend). Discovering a differen...
2.3K 473 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...
113K 2.8K 41
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if it were a movie? Or some sappy romance novel that you wish your life could be like but it's not? Someti...