My heart wants only you (Comp...

By ramyapa

A storm made kong shut himself. will Arthit presence change him? Main characters are belong to sotus Novel, p... More

Prologue - 1
Prologue 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 12

1.3K 107 5
By ramyapa

"P'beam!!!" Kong rushed to the bar private booth where beam drunken body is placed. "Kong!!~~~ my dear longggg patient" Beam hugged the moment kong reached to him.

"You promised me you will never drink again!!" Kong rubbed Beam back to calm him down. Now a days kong start to show his emotions not only to Arthit but also to Beam.

"Sorry.... but it's too much pain to bear.." Beam reasoned out while kong pulled away slightly from the hug. But Beam hugged him once again "My date forced himself on me" Beam informed softly. Kong eyes widened "what?!!".

"Comparing to my other blind dates he behaved well so I ...went with him another date today...but suddenly his behaviour changed and he forced himself on me.." Beam explained what happened earlier to kong.

"P'beam, Are you okay?" Kong asked in worry. Beam shook his head in kong shoulders with tears. "I thought it's just my bad luck that all my dates are failing miserably, but it's not.... kong... kong.. it's Forth... today the guy asked me to sleep with him saying he wants to check about our physical relationship because someone told him that I love someone after based on their bed skill!"

Beam tears start to flows more. Kong gasped and lift his head and stare Forth who is standing with Ming from little far. Forth just clenched his fist and turned to Ming who gulped and dialed a number quickly "I want that guy in our place tonight!!" Forth ordered Ming who nodded his head obediently.

Forth guilty face is enough for kong and Arthit to know that it's indeed Forth work. Kong sighed and rubbed Beam back comfortably "P'beam, Come on let's go home and don't worry from now on you don't have to go any dates, I will talk with aunty" kong assured for Beam to nod softly.

Kong pulled away and took Beam hand in his hand to help him to walk. Arthit also came to beam side to help the latter. But when Beam eyes found Forth he smiled brightly and leaves them to run to Forth and hugged the latter tightly who gasped and fall on the couch.

Beam strangled forth lap and asked softly "it's not you right??!! Tell me Forth it's not you and that  guy is lying to me". Forth gulped and try to pull away Beam who tighten his hug and snuggled on forth neck "I love you Forth, still love you .. did you hate me so much??..." Beam asked once again with tears.

Forth just closed his eyes and allowed Beam to snuggle him more. When Kong  was about to pull Beam away Arthit stopped him and crossed his arms "give them some time". Arthit sat on the opposite couch with kong.

"When did you love me??" Forth asked in a mocking tone. "Always, I always loved you Forth, before you even confess to me... I want to tell you... but my dad's death stopped me from confessing..." Beam answered him softly.

"Then why did you throw me away?? am i a joke to you?? I begged... you Beam, I called you so many times before marrying her.. you rejected me every time  harshly... how can you hurt me like that if you loves me??" Forth asked still closing his eyes but his fist tighten with his every words.

"I am sorry.... s-Sorry.. i don't have a choice forth. I am scared that you will lose everything, not only you I too, your mom is a bigger person I don't want her to hurt you or my family by my love...." Beam replied softly in guilty.

"Mom?!!" Forth opened his eyes with a furrows. "Yes, your mom she knows about our love, she asked me to reject you otherwise your father can't enter politics.... I rejected her request first and try to prove my love but.... I failed... I am sorry.. I know she will try to stop you but I also know you will not leave me and your love is strong..... I got scared because she said if you don't obey her that she will attack my family"

"I am sorry... I can't lose my family forth for my love, I also don't want you to lose your family for me, I know how much you love your family forth I don't want to break it. that's why I rejected you many times but you didn't listen me and come back to me again and again... that's why I used that method... sorry I didn't mean it that way" beam cries more in forth embrace.

Forth cold face changed in an instant, he moved his fingers in beam hair softly "still.. you should have talked with me.. we may  solved it beam" forth spoke in regret. "I am sorry.."beam apologised once again. "Stop saying sorry already!!! Why the hell you didn't spoke to me quick?!!" Forth pulled beam away who start to cry harder like a baby.

Forth sighed and rubbed his temple, he knows this is not the right time to fight with beam especially the latter is already drunk enough and hurt by his action. It's him who asked beam dates  to hurt him. But he never excepted for someone to force on him.

After some minutes beam calmed down, forth try to push beam away who shook his head firmly. "Please don't leave me! I don't want this dream to end... please forth! Reality is really hurting, you are also hurting me in real life and I can't hug you like this in real life... because you are someone else..." beam tighten the hug while forth releases a frustrated sigh.

"Beam go home! We will talk tomorrow!" Forth said sternly. "No!! I don't want to talk with you!! Please stay with me some more and let me enjoy my dream!" Beam whined at forth who slammed his head back on the couch.

Kong once again try to go to beam but got stopped by Arthit who shook his head with a smirk. Ming also chuckled and joined the team. Forth glared Ming and Arthit for help but they just shrugged at him. Beam smiled softly on forth and snuggled closer.

"Forth... forth... forth" beam called the latter name again and again. "What?!! What do you want?!!" Forth asked annoyingly. Beam lift his head and stared forth eyes "is it possible to make love in dreams?" He asked softly. Forth eyes widened.

"W-what nonsense is this? Kongpop get him away from me now!!" Forth ordered kong who is hold by Ming and Arthit. "Please forth.... shall we make love.. I missed you... that night I lied forth... I like doing with you... you gave me the best pleasure that night" beam assured forth who blushed with widen eyes.

Immediately he took the situation in his hand and pulled beam away from him before he lost his sanity. He pushed him to kong who glared forth angrily "Tell him to come to my office once he sober!" Forth ordered kong who replied calmly "No! If you want to talk to him come and meet him in his home!! He is not your employee to follow your order!"

Kong dragged beam who is trying to reach forth with a pout. Arthit smiled brightly and thanked forth who snorted in disbelief "why are you thanking me?!" He asked in irritation. "For making my boyfriend angry, I never saw him showing his emotion to others like this so thanks for your push!" Arthit said and rushed to the exit.

~~~~~~~~~

Next morning;;

"Shit!! My head hurts like hell!" Beam groaned and searched for another pillow to press on his head. Kong pulled the pillows away for beam to open his eyes with a hiss. Beam smiled sheepishly at kong who is glaring at him.

Kong placed the pain killer on beam palm with a water glass. Beam gulped it silently. "Come down after shower" kong said and walked out. After shower beam joined kong for the breakfast. "I talked with aunty, you can join the hospital from tomorrow and she will not push any person on you from now on until you ask her willingly" kong told while digging his food.

Beam smiled brightly and walked to kong to hug the latter from behind "thank you so much kong!!! I love you so much!!" Beam confessed while kong pushed beam away. Beam went back to his seat and start to dig his food. "You remember last night?" Kong asked beam who nods his head softly.

"I am sorry for the trouble kongpop!" Beam apologised to him with pleading look. Kong shook his head with a sigh "P'beam will you please reconcile with P'forth already!! You want it or not, you have to end everything with him!! Otherwise your heartbreak will never go away!" Kong advised in frustration.

"Are you mad?" Beam asked with a smile. Kong scowled "P'beam!! Stop changing the subject!!". Beam smiled sadly at him "sorry for worrying you but don't worry I feel better after last night, atleast now Forth knows that I didn't hurt him intentionally so he will not disturb me again.. i promise you I will move on" beam said to kong.

"You can move on from me?" A cold voice startled both kong and beam. Forth walked to them with a smirk "y-you?! How did you enter inside?" Beam stuttered with a gulp. "Shall we talk?" Forth asked beam who shook his head firmly "I don't want? I don't have anything to talk to you!! Get out before I call the police!!" Beam raised his voice at him.

Forth moved close to beam and lift him in bridal style "what the fuck forth?! Put me down!" Beam wiggled at forth who whispered at beam ears "if you don't want kong to witness our love making then stop it!". Beam eyes widen and closed his mouth immediately.

Forth turned to kong with raised eyebrows "right side room is P'beam room" kong told forth who nodded and proceeded on steps. Kong sat on the chair and continued his breakfast, his phone ringed he smiled and answer it

"Kong where are you?"

"Still in home phi, will start after some minutes"

"Listen, don't listen our colleague words just come to my cabin directly ok?"

"Anything wrong?"

"Please come quick kong"

Arthit hang up the call. Before kong worry over Arthit words his phone ringed again "dad"

"Kong dear, you are home right?"

"Yes dad"

"Good, once you come to the parking lot, wait there i will ask Arthit to accompany you"

"What happened dad?"

"Just come dear Nothing series, will talk once you arrive"

His dad hang up the call without further talk. Kong rushed inside his room to get ready for the office.

########

Happy reading and thanks for voting..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 11.6K 39
Arthit is in 2017. Kongpob is in 2020. They live in the same apartment, but in two totally different worlds. Can they find their way back to each o...
121K 5.4K 28
Arthit broke up with kong. What made him do that? Read about their relationship from the beginning from the sweet fluffy days to the day they broke...
272K 10.4K 28
Arthit love Kongpob and want to build a future with him. On Kongpob birthday, he want to give a special gift to him but Kongpob ask him to break up b...
278K 13.5K 40
It started with a fake dating, then why are they both determined to chase their happiness now? - Characters belong to Bittersweet, only the plot is m...