Angel of HEAVENS (Uta no Prin...

By Hoshizorakari

An Uta no Prince Sama /UtaPri fanfiction. I do not own Uta no Prince Sama, the characters, the pictures or t... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five

Chapter Twenty-three

715 23 2
By Hoshizorakari

"Rina-chan, sorry to keep you waiting," Haruka arrived where Catarina was sitting .

"Don't worry.I just arrived here myself." Catarina smiled which made the other woman smile back.

The pinkette took a seat across her. "How is everything going?"

"Fine...But no work is sooo boring," Catarina whined and plopped her head on the empty table.

Haruka giggled at her childish behaviour. "You should take this opportunity to rest. You worked hard back then."

"Now even you are telling me the same thing!" She looked at Haruka with droopy eyes. "I don't have anyone who understands my pain."

The older composer watched her in amusement. After their drinks, the blonde spoke, "Actually Haruka, I have a favour to ask."

"What is it?" Haruka curiously asked.

"Can you make cookies and stuffs?"

"..Yes,I can.Why?"

"I...I want you to teach me!"

"Eh? But I don't think I'm a good choice."

Her shoulders slumped. "I don't have anyone else to ask."

Seeing the blonde sad also saddened Haruka. "Alright, I'll do my best to teach you!"

"Really?"

"Yes,if you are willing to learn." She got a nod from the younger composer. "But may I ask, why the sudden request?"

"Oh, sure. It's the last week of January and Valentine's Day is coming soon. I want to give HEAVENS friendship chocolates." Catarina smiled happily.

"It's a nice idea. I'll do whatever I can to help you."

"Thanks,Haruka! You're a life saver."

Smiling at the blue eyed,she continued, "Actually Rina-chan, I wanted to tell you something today."

"Sure. Say it right away."

"Actually,"she lowered her voice. "STARISH is going on a national tour."

!!!

"Wow, it's great!Congratulations." Catarina grinned happily. "It's sudden though."

"I know. They suddenly decided to go on a tour from the last week of February."

"....As usual, STARISH surprises everyone with their actions."

"You're right."

"...Wait,does that mean you're going with them too?"

"Yes."

.  .  .  .  .  .  .

"Catarina,I have called you here for a new work."

Few days after Catarina's lunch date with Haruka, STARISH announced their upcoming tour. Some time later, Catarina was called to Raging's office.

Catarina patiently stared at the old man to continue.

"As you know,STARISH is going on a tour. Nanami Haruka will also go with them." Catarina nodded telling him she knew about it.

"That means Nanami Haruka will only be able to compose for STARISH. That leaves Quartet Night without a composer.Saotome has asked me to let you compose for them for the time being."

"Me?"Catarina pointed at herself.

"Yes.I don't see any problem with this project. I believe this is a good opportunity to show Raging Entertainment's strength to Saotome."

"But why me? There are other composers in his agency."

"Saotome himself wanted you. So, show your talent and create great music!"

My....talents? Wait a minute. Composing for them means I don't have to sit around all day!Yahoo!!

"You will get the details later.You can go now."

In her excitement to compose songs for an amazing group like Quartet Night, she forgot that Camus is in that unit.It clicked in her head after she entered the elevator.

Damn. She facepalmed. I totally forgot about him. She sighed. So,I have to work with him again?If I had known earlier,I would've rej-Oh wait. I didn't have a choice from the beginning.

*  *  *  *  *  *  *

HEAVENS were quite surprised with the news. They felt bad for their composer who will have to compose again for the person who hurt her the most. But, there was nothing they could do but comfort her.

"Am I doing it perfectly?" Catarina asked while shaping her unbaked cookies.

"Yes," Haruka replied."Do you want to make them in different shapes?"

"Well...since we're practising now, let's make all shaped cookies!" Catarina excitedly exclaimed.

Haruka chuckled at her enthusiasm. "Okay!"

"You are a fast learner, Rina-chan."

"That's because you are a great teacher,Haruka."

After they completed their first practice session,they themselves ate their perfectly made cookies (with some tea).

*  *  *  *  *  *  *

The first one among Quartet Night with whom Catarina had to work with was Reiji. She was looking forward to work with the sweet and fun brunette.

"Rin-rin, I'm looking forward to work with you again!"

"Likewise, Reiji."

Reiji blinked twice before gasping. "Eh?! You just called me without any honorific!"

"Should I not have?" The blonde asked, worried that she might've upset the idol.

"No,no!! It's nice that you aren't so uptight with me." Reiji grinned.

She smiled at him. Soon they began to work on the male's song.The meeting went smoothly with their small talks and jokes here and there.

.  .  .  .  .  .  .

Days went by as Catarina had cooking lessons with Haruka and worked on Reiji's solo 'On Your Marks'. Valentine's Day arrived upon them.

All members of HEAVENS were on work as Catarina stayed behind saying she had to work on Reiji's solo.
It was actually part of the truth. Her intention was to make Valentine sweets while they were away. She knew they won't be back early today.

After working on Reiji's song and a quick lunch, Catarina went to the kitchen.

"Alright,I'll start now."She put on her apron and did a guts pose for pumping herself.

Catarina prepared a variety of ingredients as she went through the information in her head.

All preparation ready! Now, let's get busy!!

She decided to give each member of HEAVENS different sweets since they all had different preferences. For Shion, she chose Cream Puffs. For Yamato, organic cookies that won't be sweet. Nagi and Van both had a sweet tooth. Macarons would be nice for them.Meanwhile, Kira and Eiji liked moderate sweets,not too sweet or not less sweet. For them, she decided to make fruit cake.And for Eiichi, she would go for a chocolate coffee cake.

To make such a diversion of desserts took all the time of her day.It was evening when she finished wrapping the last of the coloured boxes.

At last! Catarina sighed in relief that she was able to making everything correctly within time. Stretching her arm,she looked at the clock.I'll work on Reiji's song till they come back.

.  .  .  .  .  .  .

"an...Rin-chan....Rin-chan..."

Catarina opened her eyes to meet the sight of Eiji waking her up.

"Eiji?"She looked behind him. "And everyone?What am I. . .?"

Eiji smiled softly."You fell asleep while working."

"Oh. . .right." She looked at the papers on her lap. She got up from the armchair and yawned again.

"Did you come back just now?"

"Yup.We had a valentine special together,"replied Van.

"Oh!"She remembered about her desserts.She rushed to the kitchen, leaving everyone in confusion.After returning from the kitchen, she carefully put the seven boxes on the table.

"Happy Valentine's Day,guys!" She smiled brightly as the seven gathered around the table. "It's my present to you. Friendship choco. . .Or should I say friendship treats?Since not all are made of chocolates."She asked the last part to herself.

"You are giving this to us?"Shion asked. The blonde nodded.

"Aww,thanks Rinna!"Nagi tackled the female in a hug.

"It's so sweet of you,Na-chan!" Van joined the hug.

"Hehe,you're welcome."

After separating themselves from her, Nagi and Van joined others in opening their share.

"I wanted to give you something you would like...So,I ended up in creating different sweets," Catarina nervously smiled.

Van was the first one to pop a macaron in his mouth. "It's delicious,Na-chan!"

He was followed by Nagi."It's so sweet!"

"They are really delicious."Eiji beamed."Thank you,Rin-chan."

"Bunnies." Kira couldn't hide the small smile taking place on his lips at the sight of the bunny shaped pieces of cake.

"I believed you would like it this way."

Kira took a bite before nodding. "Delicious. They are soft."

"Really?Thank goodness." It was a relief to hear the 'mother's' opinion.

"Awesome!You gave me non-sugared cookies!" Yamato grinned after he finished munching his first cookie.

"Yeah,I know you don't like sweet stuffs."

"Rin's sweets are overflowing with love for HEAVENS," Shion said with a soft smile.

Catarina grinned after hearing their compliments. Next she turned to the leader. With a nervous expression, she asked, ". . .How is it?"

All this time, Eiichi's eyes were clouded because of the light reflecting on his glasses. But the pair of lavender eyes became visible when he looked at the composer with his usual smirk.

"Good.This is absolutely appetizing, Catarina. The combination of the coffee and creamy chocolate is good."

A beautiful smile spread across her lips at the comment of the brunette. She didn't notice her faster-than-usual heartbeat.

"I'm glad you all liked it." She gave a pleased smile.

"Wait, Na-chan did you make all these by yourself?"

"Of course,Van. If not then how can I call them my friend-choco?"

"Amazing,Na-chan!"

"But how did you manage to make all of these? I remember you being unable to make cake,"inquired Nagi.

"Oh ,that.I practised with Haruka. Although it did quite an effort in trying to perfect the recipes."

"With Nanami?" Eiichi repeated.

"Yup.We started practicing before the month began. It was really nice of her to help me!"

"Ah,so that's why you remained outside more than usual." Shion nodded in understanding.

"You remained holes up for hours in a kitchen for two weeks straight? That's insane!" Yamato cried out.

"Hey!It's not that we practised only! We also ate what we made."

"You. . . . You kept eating the sweets you made everyday?!"

"Haruka also ate them! Don't say like I'm the only one!"

Yamato sighed."I don't know how one can eat that much sugar."

"What do you have against sugar?" Catarina glared at the tall blonde.

The blonde male shrugged.The youngest boy joined the conversation.

"Then Yamato,what are you going to do with all the chocolates you received?"

"I dunno...Tch,it's a pain in the ass." Kira and Catarina glared at him for his inappropriate choice of word in front of Shion and Nagi.

"Don't act all tsundere-ish. You're se reply happy that so many people love you." Nagi smirked.

"Wha-?! No! I mean I'm grateful for all the support but why do they have to send chocolates?"

"Because it's Valentine's day." Catarina deadpanned.

"So,what are you going to do, Yamato?"Nagi asked again.

". . . I have to eat it,don't I ?It'll be ungrateful and rude to the angels if I don't eat it."

"Aww~Yamacchan, you're so sweet!" Catarina teased.

"Oi!Shut up!"The muscle man's cheeks turned pink at the cutesy nickname. "And don't call me with that nickname!?"

Nagi and Catarina started laughing loudly while Yamato glared at them. After stopping her laughter, the young woman turned to the rest.

"What about you people?I'm sure you received tons of chocolates."

"Is that even a question?Naturally we'll eat it.Every piece of chocolate has an angel's feelings poured into it. HEAVENS will profoundly accept each and every feeling,"Eiichi proclaimed.

Kira added, "We will answer the angels' feelings."

Catarina smiled at their reply before covering a yawn.

"Rinna...you look tired,"Kira pointed out.

"Yeah,I'm worn out from all the baking,"she confessed.

"Rin-chan, we appreciate your efforts. But you shouldn't tire yourself out. We know your sincere feelings."

"No,I really wanted to do it.You guys are always there for me.This time I wanted to show my appreciation." Catarina gave them a dazzling smile, "Thank you."

                                       To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 6K 26
[Character x Reader One-Shots] Various one-shots about the characters in the anime Uta No Prince Sama. Yes, that even means I'll do the HE★VENS chara...
2.2K 27 89
~ Stories that I created based on images of Utapri or songs. ~ Started at: @_haruka.nanami on Instagram ~ I also post them on @ _utapri.stories on In...
382K 9.7K 53
⚠️ Warning!: HORNY DETECTOR ACTIVATED!!! ⚠️ If you're reading this and planning to read any further, you are probably horny or just love to blank-fac...
8.7K 166 15
OKAY OKAY THERES NOT ENOUGH AKITO X AN FAN FICS ON WATTPAD SO IM WRITING ONE. Akito Shinonome and An Shiraishi are local band members of Vivid Bad wi...