Spacechase 3: Nousaurong's De...

By Richurian

The worst is yet to come! The Battle of SAFE Academy is won, Lord Shadowking is now dead, Stalin the Terrible... More

The Legend of Exzar and Nousaurong
Chapter One: A Blast From The Past
Chapter Two: Nousaurong's Debut
Chapter Three: Mission In N Out
Chapter Four: Shadows of the Past
Chapter Five: A Declaration of War
Chapter Six: There and Back Again
Chapter Seven: Flashback
Chapter Eight: The Road To War
Chapter Nine: Hit The Road, Jack!
Chapter Ten: The Battle of the Border
Chapter Eleven: The Battle of Sadika
Chapter Twelve: The Six Month Darkness
Chapter Thirteen: Battle of Kazukudum
Chapter Fourteen: Battle of Kazukudum: The Defensive Front
Chapter Fifteen: Nousaurong, Necrophobia, and Tragedy
Chapter Seventeen: John Vs Moloch
Chapter Eighteen: The Loner
Chapter Nineteen: The Darkest Hour
Chapter Twenty: The Rescue Mission
Chapter Twenty One: The Long-Lost Brother
Chapter Twenty Two: Preparing For The Battle Of Murguol
Chapter Twenty Three: The Battle Begins
Chapter Twenty Four: The Sneaker
Chapter Twenty Five: A Fight To Survive
Chapter Twenty Six: Resizagirl Vs The Black Destructor

Chapter Sixteen: Battle of Kazukudum: Agent Kids Vs Morquendi

1 0 0
By Richurian

Meanwhile at Kazukudum, Firestar and the Allied Forces continued their efforts to secure a defensive front. Firestar continued her fight against Morquendi.

"MAY NOUSAURONG'S WILL BE DONE!!!!!!! DIE HEATHEN!!!!!!", yelled Morquendi.

Morquendi created a powerful snowstorm. Firestar was trapped inside ice. Then Morquendi created a great ball of fire and threw it at Firestar.

KABOOM!!!!!

There was a massive explosion. Firestar flew backwards in the air and landed on the floor.

Firestar created a great ball of fire and threw it at Morquendi. Morquendi created a shield made out of ice. The shield melted away, but it was strong enough to to block Firestar's attack.

"I AM MORQUENDI MOLOCHSDOTTIR, DAUGHTER OF THE GREAT LORD MOLOCH!!!!!!! DO NOT TRIFLE WITH ME, YOU INFIDEL!!!!!!!! For many eons, Moloch has stolen all sorts of power from various Elementors because of his ability as an Ultramentor! As a reward for my efforts, Moloch has awarded me the powers of many ice and fire Elementors! WITH THIS POWER AT MY DISPOSAL, I SHALL SLAY YOU!!!!!!", laughed Morquendi.

Morquendi froze the floor, creating a large trail of icicles poking from the ground. More icicles were peaking from the ground, coming towards Firestar.

Firestar jumped away, barely dodging an icicle that almost stabbed here in the face.

"ICICLE RAIN!!!!!", yelled Morquendi.

There was a barrage of icicles falling from the sky. Firestar barely escaped.

"I wouldn't stand there if I were you!", said Morquendi.

Firestar looked beneath her feet. She was standing on top of a glowing red magic circle.

"FIRESTRIKE!!!!!!!!!!", chanted Morquendi.

Suddenly, a great beam of fire rained down from the sky, right to where Firestar was standing.

"CRAP!!!!!", screamed Firestar.

KABOOM!!!!! There was a massive explosion.

Firestar barely dodged the beam of fire.

"HAHA!!!!!! AGAIN, DON'T STAND THERE!!!!!!", laughed Morquendi.

Once again, Firestar was standing on the same magic circle. A beam of fire rained from the sky.

Firestar jumped away just in time to see the beam hit the floor, exploding everything in its radius.

Firestar flew in the air.

"I NEED BACKUP!!!!!", said Firestar.

The Agent Kids came to aid Firestar.

"Idiots Number One and Two at your service!", said Leo and Neo.

"Leo and Neo, I need you to create a storm of wind and water!", said Firestar.

"You got it!", said Leo and Neo.

Leo created a surge of water from his fingertips.

"Sorry, but water can't beat ice! HA!", laughed Morquendi.

Morquendi froze the surge of water before it could hit her.

"Yeah, but wind blows anything away!", said Neo.

Neo created a surge of wind. It busted away Morquendi's ice and blew her fire away.

Morquendi was blown away, but she was still unharmed.

"Impressive, wind may beat fire and water, but it's vulnerable to the heat caused by fire!", said Morquendi.

Morquendi's body was on fire, to the point where Neo's wind couldn't put it out. The wind simply spun around Morquendi, and did nothing.

"HORIZONTAL UPDRAFT!!!!!!!!!", chanted Morquendi.

The wind spinning around Morquendi came right back towards Neo and hit him. Neo was blow away by his own wind.

"You see, unlike most fire Elementors who waste away their time fighting the laws of physics, I try to bend those laws in my favor!", said Morquendi.

"What do you mean?! I'm dumb!", said Neo,

"What I mean is this, foolish infidel! You are right, fire doesn't stand a chance against wind on its own, but it doesn't stand a chance against the heat it creates! You know why?! It because of simple physics, ignorant fool! I'm sure we all are familiar with updrafts and downdrafts, right?! They're pockets of air that are affected by the flow of heat! Having lots of heat in one spot causes an updraft to occur, and having less causes a downdraft! Over time, I was able to apply these laws with my own powers of fire, making me a formidable foe against Wind Elementors! Now, I can so easily create my own updrafts and downdrafts, allowing me to use your wind as my own wind!", said Morquendi.

"Then eat some water!", said Leo.

"Sorry, but I overcame that weakness long ago! IT'S ABOUT TIME FOR YOU TO HIT YOUR BOILING POINT!!!!!!!!", said Morquendi.

Morquendi created a firestorm so strong that it boiled away Leo's water, making Morquendi receive nothing more than a cloud of steam.

"OH MY EXZAR!!!!! THIS IS BAD!!!!!!!", screamed Leo and Neo.

"SOMETIMES, FIRE IS THE NATURAL ELEMENT THAT TRUMPS BOTH WIND AND WATER!!!!!!!!! UNLIKE MOST, I HAVE COMPLETE MASTERY OVER NOT JUST THE POWER OF MY FIRE, BUT ALSO OVER THE HEAT OF MY FIRE!!!!!!!!!!! I MAY NOT BE DEATHSHADOW OR HYBRID THEORY, BUT I AM NOT AN ELEMENTOR TO BE TRIFLED WITH!!!!!!!", said Morquendi.

"I WOULDN'T BE TOO SURE ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!", said a voice.

Hunter snook behind Morquendi. He summoned a bunch of vines from underneath the floor. The wrapped around Morquendi, effectively trapping her.

"NO I WOULDN'T!!!!!! BURN!!!!!!", yelled Morquendi.

Morquendi lit the vines trapping her on fire.

"DARNIT!!!!!!!", yelled Hunter.

Morquendi threw a fireball at Hunter. KABOOM!! Hunter was knocked back.

"You infidels will never beat me, foolish heathens! As a follower of the God-Emperor, it is my duty to punish unfaithful fools like yourselves! DIE, IDOL WORSHIPPERS!!!!!!!!", said Morquendi.

Morquendi threw another fireball at the Agent Kids. Leo and Neo worked together to create a shield of water and wind, but even that barely held back Morquendi.

"YOU MAKE ME SO DEPRESSED!!!!!! YOU'RE SO DUMB I JUST WANNA KILL MYSELF!!!!!", yelled Shadow.

Shadow transformed into a werewolf and began attack Morquendi.

"THEN DO IT, DIE AND GO TO ASMETH!!!!!!!!", yelled Morquendi.

Morquendi froze Shadow in ice, and then blasted him with fire.

"HOW IS THIS PERSON NOT A GRIMOIRE?!!!!!!! THIS PERSON IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!", said Leo and Neo.

"How indeed?! It's only now, when Lord Shadowking is defeated, that I am a Grimoire! They attempted to make my stupid half-brother, your beloved Nazkwei Molochson, a Grimoire, but not me! It disgusts me! But it doesn't matter, because I am one now! As such, my first action as a Grimoire will be to wipe you away from existence!", said Morquendi.

"Then you better watch out, lightweight! THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET HEAVY!!!!!!!", yelled Jacob.

Jacob created a large boulder using geokenesis, and then he threw it at Morquendi.

"Oh really, like this type of heavy?!", laughed Morquendi.

Morquendi fired a concentrated beam of fire from her fingertips. It was so hot that the hurtling rock completely melted away into lava before it could hit her. Before the lava could touched Morquendi, she used her ice powers to to freeze the drops of lava back into rock.

The attack did nothing.

"OH MY EXZAR AND NOUSAURONG!!!!!!!! How did you do that with such precision in such a short amount of time?!", exclaimed Jacob.

"I am a Drow, infidel! I am the Master Race, and as such, you will kneel before me!", said Morquendi.

"Sorry, not gonna happen!", said Firestar.

"Don't worry, I believe you. I know that all too well, which is why there's only one thing you can do.........KEEL OVER AND DIE!!!!!", yelled Morquendi.

Morquendi blasted Firestar with storm of fire. Leo and Neo shielded Firestar with a shield of wind and water.

"What do we do?", said Neo.

"I got an idea! Neo, attack her with another windstorm!", said Firestar.

"But she'll do that weird physics thing again!", said Neo.

"JUST DO IT!!!!!!", yelled Firestar.

"Fine!", said Neo.

Neo unleashed a powerful storm of wind upon Morquendi.

"You really are a fool! UPDRAFT!!!!!!", laughed Morquendi.

Morquendi's body was engulfed in flames. The wind circled around Morquendi and went back towards Neo.

However, before that wind went all the way back, Firestar engulfed her own body in fire.

"SORRY, BUT I'M DONE WITH THAT TRICK!!!!!! If you can't beat em, join em! UPDRAFT!!!!!!!", said Firestar.

Then the wind circled around Firestar and went back towards Morquendi. Then it went back towards Firestar, and the back to Morquendi, and so on. As this cycle progressed, a wind barrier formed around the Agent Kids and Morquendi.

The wind swirling between Firestar, Neo, and Morquendi became incredibly violent and intense. The wind began to slightly push the Agent Kids and Morquendi in random directions, making it hard to stand upright.

"WHAT?!!!!! THIS CANNOT BE!!!!!!", yelled Morquendi.

"You fell for it, Morquendi! I knew you were going to use that little trick to repel Neo's wind back at me! So I figured I do the same, and reflect it back! Since that happened, the wind has started to circle us! Now, you're trapped inside a wind barrier! I wonder, did you really learn physics!", said Firestar.

"DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!", yelled Morquendi.

"LEO, UNLEASH SOME WATER ON MORQUENDI!!!!!!!", yelled Firestar.

"Ok!", said Leo.

Leo unleashed a barrage of water upon Morquendi.

"SORRY, NOT GONNA WORK!!!!!!!", yelled Morquendi.

Morquendi froze the water into ice before it could hit her. The big blobs of water that were in midair became ice shards. They started to encircle the wind barrier, as if the were moving around a tornado.

There were ice shards swirling all over the wind barrier.

"HA!!!!! I WANTED YOU TO DO THAT!!!!!!!!! MORE LEO!!!!!", said Firestar.

Leo unleashed more storms of water upon Morquendi.

Once again, she froze the water coming at her, joining the swirling storm of icicles.

Leo kept on doing this, while Morquendi continued to freeze the water coming at her.

What Morquendi didn't realize was that Adam was still hiding, not yet involved in the battle, waiting for his moment to strike. He was hiding behind a wall.

"YOU THINK YOUR CHILDISH TRICK IS GONNA FOOL ME!!!!! NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!! I AM MORQUENDI MOLOCHSDOTTIR, AND I HAVE FACED STRATEGISTS FAR GREATER THAN YOU AND TRIUMPHED!!!!!! NO ENEMY HAS EVER STOOD IN MY WAY, AND NONE EVER WILL!!!!!! MY EXPERIENCE IN WAR IS FAR AHEAD THAN THAT OF YOURS!!!!!!!", yelled Morquendi.

"THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD LOOK BEHIND YOU EVERY ONCE AND A WHILE!!!!!!", yelled a voice.

Adam appeared out of nowhere, holding his Breaker Hammer in his hand. He swung it in circles so fast that energy began to build up. Then he thrusted it in the air and swung it at Morquendi.

(A breaker hammer is a powerful tool wielded by only the most physically built and strong. If used with enough force, it can incinerate one's enemy with a single swing. Adam found this weapon at a weapons vault on Locrith during the Battle of the Krankenhaus.)

WAH POOSH!!!!!!

That one hit was so powerful that Morquendi was incinerated.

Firestar and the Agent Kids had triumphed. Morquendi was dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 13.4K 30
[1] New Beginnings: WARNING!! Story is technically complete but I started editing literally years ago then never finished so the beginning's a little...
4.8K 169 21
*Completed* Heroes Percy Jackson and John Smith are finally united by one person: Number Two. She may have died years ago, but she's back, and she's...
16K 839 51
After the events of Swanston, Killian-Grey struggles to prove himself to the group after being branded as a traitor--especially when competing with h...
2.8K 159 35
☆"The Write and Win" (2016) Winner for: -Best Plot. -Best Depicted Characters. ☆"Little Moonlight Awards" Honorable Mention. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...